The Touch Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over her and as gently as I could kissed the salty tears from her face and then lightly brushed my lips to hers, running the tip of my tongue around her lips until her mouth became soft and open and welcoming and she was no longer weeping but laughing softly into my mouth and against my throat as I kissed her lips and face, throat and shoulders. I nibbled downwards until my lips founds her breasts and moved from one to the other gently nipping and suckling until the nipples were hot hard points and Laurie was gasping softly with each squeeze of my lips on her breasts.

My hand moved down until it was cupped over her pussy and I could feel the hot moist lips against my palm. I could feel her smoothly shaved Mound of Venus against the heel of my hand the skin cool in contrast to the heat from her wet, engorged pussy lips. My forefinger sought and found her clit, it was already floating in a sea of her juices and she jerked and cried out at the first tentative touch from my finger.

"Oh my God! It is soooooo sensitive. You've got me so worked up, m' wee clitty feels the size of a melon and ready to burst!" I paused and she went on, "Noooooo! Don't stop ... don't you dare bloody stop!"

I rolled the little butterball beneath my finger and then gently squeezed it between finger and thumb until she was jerking and gasping and moaning against my throat her breath like scalding steam against my skin and my renewed erection banging against her thigh like a club.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Oh fuck! Ooooooooh Fuuuuuck!" She gasped and then her hips were bucking; driving her pussy hard against my hand as she reached orgasm and climaxed and then collapsed to lay still beside me. I gently continued to move my finger, the tip just lightly rolling around her clit in tiny circles and then she was cumming again. She made a loud gasp and sat up, throwing her arms around my shoulders her face pressed hard into my neck and her hand cupping mine pressing my fingers firmly against her pussy. She stayed like that and spasmed and jerked against me until she had climaxed twice more quickly and close together, and then relaxed back pulling me over her and kissing me once very lightly on the lips.

"Oh fuck, that was fantastic ... just the best!" She hugged me tightly to her, "We've had our appetizers, let's get to the meat an' tatties." She wriggled until she was fully beneath me, "It's time to fuck now."

My cock was more than ready to do her bidding, it was a hard eager rod trapped between our bodies. I eased myself up and felt her hand snake down to grasp my prick just below the glans and guide it to her vagina squeezing it hard just before the moment she gave a small thrust with her hips to impale herself on the tip. She gave a low throaty moan and then another as I pushed forward entering her slowly an inch at a time, each small thrust dragging a moan from her, until I had pushed into her as far as I could go. She lay beneath me panting as I drew back and then thrust forward again slow but hard each thrust hitting bottom ad drawing another breathy, giggling gasp from her.

"Oh Jamie, that is soooooo good," she giggled against my ear, then suddenly her breath quickened, "Oh God! Harder ... do it harder ... I'm going to cum again .... I am, I know I am!"

We rammed at each other each stroke getting faster and harder until I felt her vagina start to expand and contract around my prick and she was jerking and spasming uncontrollably, then suddenly I was there too, my juices were rushing through my prick and exploded into her in a single long stream that seemed to last for an eternity as we clung to each other and howled with the ecstasy of our mutual orgasms.

After we cleaned up and dressed we sat in the kitchen and smoked a cigarette, it was almost five 'o clock and I would need to put my foot down to get over to the job at Bishops Down and then back to the centre before closing time. We said our goodbyes in the kitchen.

"Can I come back to see you again?" I asked her. "I'll understand if you say no."

"You bloody well better had," she confirmed, "I'll get some steaks out of the freezer and defrost them .... Be back here for supper tonight, at whatever time you can make it...."

"OK, yes, I'll do that." I couldn't think of a reason not to, and I did need to get supper somewhere.

"I'll make the steaks big and rare.. lots of red meat is what you need, Honey. Build up your strength again. You may need it, there is nothing a girl likes more than a good shafting whilst she is still hot and wet from the last one, so don't be too long."

Luckily the traffic wasn't too heavy and I managed to get across the city before the guys had left off for the day at Caroline Brookes' house. Almost half of the fence panels were in place and that stage of the job should be completed on schedule next day. I got back to the office just before six. Maggie had already been in and had gone again; I knew that she had a meeting of some sort that evening.

Emma had brought her bicycle into work that morning as so would not need me to drive her home and so I decided to stay at the office, shower and change in the staff room and go directly back to Laurie from there. After I had shaved and then put on clean shorts, t-shirt and socks and a pair of jeans, I drove down to the local off-licence shop and picked up a couple of bottles of wine; Laurie liked white wine I knew and so I selected a bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio and a Valpollicella to have with the steaks she had promised. I would have been more than happy to take her out for a meal somewhere, but I suspected that her wanting to eat in had little to do with not being seen together.

By the time I arrived at her turning on the Devizes Road, it was dusk and I parked the car just around the corner in the next road and walked to her bungalow and tapped lightly on the glass panelled front door. I was immediately rewarded with the opaque view of her approaching the door, a floating red cloud. The door opened and I stepped through quickly into the hall.

Laurie was wearing a red and orange patterned, knee length dress which made her hair look like the flames of a fire when she shook her head and the long, straight tresses rippled and floated around her face.

I was holding a wine bottle in each hand and totally helpless when she threw herself against me as soon as the door was closed, her arms around my neck and her body pressed against mine leaving me in no doubt that the thin dress was ALL that she was wearing. She pushed her lips against mine in a long kiss our lips twisting and sucking until we were both breathless.

"I wasn't sure if you would come back," she panted, "I thought you might just have decided to fuck and run after all...."

She released me and I handed her the bottles and then followed her into her sitting room. She drawn the curtains and the room was romantically lit by two large candles in the centre of a small round dining table, already laid with two place settings; Laurie had put thought and effort into our evening.

"Wow! This looks just great.... " I enthused, "and you look great too." I pulled her against me and we kissed again. I ran my hands down her back, over her buttocks and then slowly up her rib cage until I could cup both firm, generous breasts in my palms. "And you feel even better!"

She pressed her belly hard against mine and her hand was suddenly covering my erection and gently rubbing it through the fabric of my jeans. "You feel real good, your sel'," she giggled, a deep gurgling chuckle full of lust. She removed her hand and moved away, nodding to the bottles that she had stood on the table, "Open the red one .... I'll put the meat on the griddle, how do you like your steak cooked?"

"Rare, please."

I poured two glasses of the Valpollicella then sat and waited with a cigarette, whilst she finished cooking the meal. The steaks were excellent and served with boiled baby new potatoes, mushrooms, fried green peppers and topped with a knob of a really tasty blue cheese and black pepper butter.

"A fantastic lover, and a fantastic cook." I complimented her. We finished off the Valpollicella and I opened the Pinot Grigio and poured a glass for her whilst I sat with the remains of my red wine.

Talk over supper was just normal conversational ramblings about our interests, she liked some of the same authors that I was fond of, our musical tastes differed but she was a keen follower of Rugby Union and we indulged in the usual all-in-fun wrangling over the merits of the English and Scottish teams in the Five Nations tournament and that years controversial 12-12 draw in the Calcutta Cup at Twickenham in February. In the end I laughingly conceded as she had actually been there and had seen the match live and I had only listened to it on the radio.

I offered to help her clear the table and wash-up but she just shook her head took my hand and pulled me up from the table and led me back to the bedroom that we had been in that afternoon. "I never wash-up until after I have had my dessert," she laughed. The room looked different, cosier and more comfortable, she had changed the bedding and there was now a duvet instead of the tightly tucked in sheets and blankets and the room was lit only by the small bedside locker lamps.

With a single movement she pulled the dress over her head and stood before me gloriously and beautifully naked. She had the lush figure of a mature woman; her breasts were fulsome with large dark aureolas and tight little nub nipples which were emphasised by the paleness of her milky skin, I guessed that she truly was a real redhead by the paleness of her skin and the almost invisible splash of tiny freckles across her chest and shoulders. Her waist was slim, her hips and buttocks rounded and firm, and her legs shapely with just a hint of toned muscle. It was a fabulous body and I seriously wanted it in the worst way.

She giggled and twirled on her toes for me, her arms akimbo, eyes closed; her streaked red hair danced around her face like flickering flames and I noticed that she had another small patch of light ginger freckles at the base of her spine. I flicked open my belt and pushed and kicked my way out of my jeans, shorts and t-shirt until I too was naked my prick standing erect and quivering like a flag pole and stepped up to her just as her twirling presented her back to me.

I looped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me and felt her gasp and her body shudder as my erection parked neatly between her buttocks, the glans pressed hard against the small of her back, my stomach trapping it between us.

"Oh God, Jamie ... that feels bloody enormous!"

"It's you that has made it that way," I laughed. I really wasn't that big, just normal but squeezed between her arse cheeks and pressed against her back as it was, it felt swollen and thick as a marrow.

My hands moved up from her belly to cup a breast in each palm and then gently squeeze and massage, I caught the nipples between finger and thumb and lightly pinched them into hard erectness and could feel the roughness of her aureolas as the pimpled with engorged desire.

Laurie leaned back against me arching her back and twisting her head over her shoulder until she could reach my cheek with her lips and I moved my head so that our lips could meet in a lopsided kiss, tongues meeting outside of our lips and noses bumping causing us to both giggle and squirm against each other until I swept one hand down over her tight round belly to find her pussy. She was already very moist and hot and I used the warm juices from her slit that coated my fingers to lubricate her clit as I rubbed and caressed it, drawing long, shallow moans from her. The hard, hot little butterball seemed to actually swell beneath my fingers as I applied a little more speed and pressure and then Laurie was jerking against me and gasping and crying out.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming ... I'm cumming.... You've made me bloody cum again!" She was half laughing half panting, and her arse was banging back against me so that I was in danger of either being toppled over backwards or the friction would cause me to rabbit and cum prematurely against her back.

I felt my leg catch against the side of the bed and twisted her around to face me, still panting and jerking, and eased us both down onto the mattress, sweeping the duvet aside with one hand. We were laid across the bed with my body half covering hers and my thigh between her legs her wet heat pressed against me, her pussy softly humping against my thigh and my erection throbbing against her belly. I buried my face into her throat, kissing and nibbling deep into the soft erogenous zone where neck meets shoulder; then across her shoulder and her freckled chest until my lips found and closed around her nipple holding it tight so that the tip of my tongue could flick it into hard erection.

"Oh yes," she moaned wriggling her hips to burrow beneath me until I was atop her, my prick pressed hard against her smoothly shaved mound. "It's time for dessert," she giggled. Her face was close to mine and I could feel her hot panting breath again my throat, her eyes were deep pools of lust, in the dim light a deep grey green, the colour of a stormy sea and her hair was fanned out beneath her head and shoulders like the plumage of an exotic bird.

I raised myself over her, pressing her thighs far apart with my knees. Her pussy was dark and engorged and her clit was peeping pinkly from beneath it's hood, a little man in a boat, surrounded by a pearly sea of moisture. Her hand grasped me and guided my prick to her entrance and stayed grasping it as I pushed slowly into her for half my length until her hand was stopping any further movement. I did not have time to puzzle about what she intended as she used her grip to crank my erection up and down inside her, like a lever.

"Aaaah!" The intense sensation of the up and down movement drew a groan of sheer ecstasy from me. She was gasping and making little throaty moaning noises as well, and then suddenly she released her grip and I slid into her hot moistness my hips slamming down hard against hers and my glans ramming against the narrow neck of her vagina.

Her legs clamped around mine and as I started to thrust into her she pushed back rising to meet each stroke with one of her own until we were totally consumed by our passion and pleasure, bucking furiously against one another, each of my hard thrusts lifting her hips up off the bed and then slamming her back down again, both of us gasping and grunting with our exertions. My prick was a solid rod of tingling sensation, the glans felt swollen and numb and my balls felt as though they had been swung over and over against a brick wall and when eventually I could hold out no longer my prick seemed to swell to three times it's real size and my ejaculation had the feeling of a volcano erupting, my jiz an explosion of red hot lava.

I was so consumed and energised with the force of our love making that my erection remained undiminished and I continued to ram into her until she was howling and twisting beneath me with the violence of her own orgasm which seemed to go on and on causing her whole body to jerk and quiver with release.

Eventually I collapsed hard on top of her and we lay like that, together, panting in unison our legs still entwined and twitching gently like those of a frog in a laboratory.

"Oh God, Jamie lad," she whispered after a while, "That was fantastic ...." She started to chuckle mischievously, "Think what we could achieve with practice!" She wriggled out from beneath me and placed her head on my shoulder and we lay side my side my arm around her.

I awoke to the realisation that I had another erection and that Laurie was kneeling over me her lips and tongue caressing the glans and her long silky hair brushing over my belly and thighs.

"I thought that might bring you round," she laughed, she eased herself up until her hands were on my shoulders pinning me back to the mattress and her pussy was poised above my prick. "Time for second helpings," she chuckled and lowered herself down until I was fully inside her again.

We fucked and rested and then fucked again until, I must have fallen into an exhausted sleep and she shook me awake gently and handed me a mug of coffee. I looked at my watch it was after two o'clock in the morning.

"You need to go .... I am on early shift in the morning and need to get some sleep and if you stay neither of us will get any at all." I had totally forgotten that she was a nurse at the same hospital as Gwen... it just hadn't come up in conversation that evening. I thought it better not to mention the connection, she hadn't put my name together with one of her colleagues also called Riley, perhaps she didn't know Gwen... Mum, but either way that was one can of worms best left unopened for now.

I got dressed and we finished our coffees and smoked a cigarette, in the sitting room, I felt terrible that she had cleared up the dinner table at some point whilst I had slept.

"We need to talk."

I hated conversations that started like that! "Laurie, I ........"

"Shhhhhh." She silenced me by leaning forward and planting a light kiss on my lips. "Don't say anything you don't mean, or make promises you can't keep." She touched my lips with her finger to keep me from talking. "What we have had today has been fun .... You've made me happy .... And VERY satisfied." She chuckled. "I hope we can do it again .... Sometime. But, we are not going to be an item.... You understand?"

"Of course."

"Let's just leave it to fate, eh?" We kissed once more soft and long in the hall and then I slipped out of the door and around the corner to my car and drove home.

I liked Laurie, I hoped that she felt a little bit less lonely now, I didn't know when but I was certain that we would see each other again and if I was honest with myself I secretly hoped that she would be feeling lonely again when we did.

*

Addendum

To the reader

A sincere thank you to all the readers who continue to post comments and send e-mails your encouragement is greatly appreciated. I am sorry if new chapters are taking a little more time to appear; I shall try to continue posting them every few days. Some of the earlier chapters are being revised as orphan paragraphs and missed amendments are coming to light as I sort through the masses of random jottings that make up this story. At this time I have just posted the updated version of CHAPTER 1 : JAMIE'S STORY and several other parts have had minor corrections of typos and punctuation errors.

12