The Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers

She moaned out loudly, and threw her head back, as she reached behind her for balance. Alyssa got her balance back and leaned forward sliding up my cock, and sliding back down, in a slow steady rhythm. I could feel the slippery heat, as I thrust up to meet her. She was massaging her clit, and letting out low guttural moans, her head lolling back and forth her eyes pressed tightly shut. My wrists were burning now, as I had all I could do not to tear the posts off the bed to get my hands on her ass so that I could drive into her with all my might. She kept the pace where she wanted it leaving me along for the incredible ride. She looked into my eyes, with half open eyes, and winked.

She stopped moving, and licked her finger, sucking on it, getting it as wet as possible. She leaned forward and reached around behind her and began stroking the pucker of her ass. I could feel her slip the finger into her ass. She stroked slowly, and I could feel her opening up relaxing herself. She lifted herself off of my cock and pulling her finger free, grasped my cock, and aligned it with her ass, slowly pushing me in. She moved slowly, relaxing her ass around my swollen cock rocking back and forth gently as she took more of my cock up her ass. Her strokes were lengthening as I began to slowly lift my hips; the incredible sensation of her tight little ass slipping up and down my cock was putting me over the top once again. She stroked her clit, this time quickening the pace as her moans got louder, and her strokes got longer taking me all the way into her ass. She pushed her fingers into her pussy as she thumbed her clit and rode me harder, pounding into her ass, as she began to cry out, spasms racking her body. It was all I could take as I pushed into her blowing another load. She was still moaning as she slowed down, cum leaking out of her around my cock. She collapsed on top of me gasping.

I felt my cock finally shrinking and it popped free from her, and I felt cum dripping on it from her ass. She sat up glistening with sweat, and got off of me, and went to the bathroom albeit shakily. I heard the water running and a few minutes later she padded her way back with a washcloth in one hand, and a towel in the other. She proceeded to wash my chafed cock off gently and dry it off carefully. She padded back to the bathroom, and I heard water running again. A few minutes later she came back turning the bathroom light off behind her. She reached up and untied my wrist, and walked around and untied the other and climbed into bed with me, and cuddled up to my now spent body.

With a deep sigh, and a satisfied smirk she put her head on my shoulder, closed her eyes and dozed off. Wondering if this just really happened to me, I wrapped my arm around her and nodded off to sleep myself.

Breakfast is another story...

Member389
Member389
1,676 Followers
12