The Toy Box Ch. 06

Story Info
Can Karen and Ben's love survive the harness?
3.2k words
4.62
30.9k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taggart stepped aside and ushered Ben and Karen back into the sex den. An odor wafted from the room, a deliciously erotic fragrance that could only be produced by mortal loins producing buckets of fluid, semen, vaginal secretions. Even with the sheets changed, the room smelled like sex. Ben felt himself hardening again, much to his astonishment. When would he reach his limit? Hopefully not before the end of the last act, Act Ten.

Ben and Karen entered the room, where one of the two beds was covered in an array of very dangerous looking toys. Was that a whip? Holy fuck.

“Oww!” Karen yelped. Ben felt Taggart pull his hair, hard, and he knew he had Karen’s as well.

“On your knees,” he said calmly. Ben was about to bend his knees, but apparently not fast enough for Taggart, who pulled again. “I’m sorry if this isn’t what you expected,” Taggart explained, “but you agreed to Act Ten, and I’m afraid we can’t release you now. If you’ve shown us anything tonight, it’s that you’ll be returning to our club, as full members, if you make it through this.”

“Make it through?” Karen asked nervously.

Taggart called out to the blonde girl. “Bethany, present yourself.”

Bethany stepped forward and turned in a circle, showing off her body like an appliance on a game show. Taggart said, “Take a good look at Beth, you two. You’ll not find one scar, burn or bruise other than those she brought with her to the Toy Box. We enjoy pain, or at least we indulge those members who enjoy pain, but we don’t believe in marking you, so you have nothing to fear. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Karen and Ben said in unison, forcefully. Ben would have nodded, except Taggart’s grip still yanked his hair.

“Here’s how we’ll do it, kids. Karen will inflict Ben, and Ben will inflict Karen. We’ll be close by to make sure nothing gets out of hand. Karen, you’re on the bed first.”

Taggart pushed Ben down hard on his hands and knees, then yanked Karen to her feet by her hair. He threw her on the bed, where Bernie, Alicia and Bethany pinned her to the bed. Ben watched with horror and desire as they slipped her slender wrists through padded restraining bracelets, tying them onto her tightly. Silk cords were attached to the bracelets. Bernie tossed the ends of the cords up through metal rings in the ceiling, then down to rings screwed into the floor. How had Ben missed those after nearly seven hours in this room?

When Bernie and the girls were done tying, Karen hung suspended from the ceiling, arms stretched up in a V, sitting on her knees on the bed. Her head hung back limply, staring up. Ben stood up from the floor, anxious to possess the trussed-up stranger who was his date, but first the group had more binding to do. They slipped pads up over her knees, with a short metal rod between them to keep the knees separated. Cords pulled on the pads and were tied to the floor, securing her knees to the surface of the bed.

Ben stared hard at Karen to see if he could indicate how she felt about her situation. Was she scared, or angry, or ready to pass out from exhaustion? No, he decided. Look at her nipples hardening, at the rapid pace of her breathing. She was flexing her fabulous muscles, straining gently against the restraints. She wanted this, perhaps more than she knew. Ben would indulge her.

“Ben, you may do whatever you want to Karen while she is in this state, with two qualifications. First, you may not fuck her with your dick. Second, you must not leave any permanent marks on her body. The tools you can use are on the second bed. You may begin.”

Ben stood nude before the Boxers, who now sat in the same wooden chairs against the wall from where they had observed the first five Acts. He rubbed his sweaty palms against the flesh of his hips, not sure where to start. There was a big part of him that was nervous about hurting Karen. He’d known even before the first act that he would take her home at the end of the evening and make her his lover, both inside and outside the Toy Box, and he didn’t want to upset her to the point that she could go to dinner with him in public. Would she forgive him for this?

He looked at her dangling body, and that’s when she caught his glance. Her bright brown eyes bored into him like burrowing, hungry animals. She nodded once, imperceptibly. She was giving him permission.

Ben crawled onto the bed so that he faced Karen on his knees. She was breathing hard, and so was he. There was a look of bedrock determination on Karen’s face as she prepared herself.

“Karen,” Ben said. Then he reached up and slapped her across the face. She gasped in shock.

“Bastard,” Karen hissed. “Mother fucker.” She spit in his face.

Ben slapped her on the other cheek, then he grabbed her by the throat, carefully cutting off her air. Her eyes went wide as she held her breath for a long minute, then she choked a bit as she tried to take in her first breath. Ben released her, allowing the air to flow into her body. Karen’s nipples immediately turned a dark red, plumping up even beyond their previous hardness, and the areolas were puffy as well.

Ben stepped off the bed and grabbed a white cloth, which he tied around Karen’s mouth, gagging her. Then he selected a big black dildo, at least as thick in diameter as his own wrist. He doused it in lubricant. Karen watched in terror as he approached her with the long toy. She was helpless to stop him from rubbing it against her swollen pussy, tracing it up and down her lips, slipping between them to lubricate the red meat beneath. Ben found her hard clitoris at the top of the slit, and he spun the head of the dildo against it, rotating back and forth.

“Mmmmmmm,” Karen moaned, unable to take her eyes of the toy at her pelvis.

Ben spread the lips with his fingers, trying to make the hole wider, but there was no way to widen it enough. He pushed, and when the head would not easily slip in, he pushed further. Karen’s loin muscles tightened noticeably as she braced for the penetration that would come. Then, without warning, the head popped inside. Karen screamed into the gag, a short burst of high-pitched agony, then breathed hard and silently through her nose. Ben twisted the toy as he moved it up into her vagina. The lips were starting to be pulled inside, reddening with friction. Ben pulled them out, gentle not to tear the flesh. He squirted lubricant on them, not discreetly but in a big wash of jelly that dripped off her legs and down the toy.

After a long minute of working the toy, it was almost halfway in, and Ben suspected it wouldn’t go any further in. Then he started to pump the toy inside her cunt, careful not to extract too much for fear it wouldn’t go back in. Karen immediately began to strain against her bonds, shivering and shaking, tensing her muscles, tossing her head back and forth and all about, moaning loudly, and above all else rocking her hips into the thrust of the pounding plastic cock. Karen came quickly, vibrating like an epileptic as the orgasm passed over her entire body in wave after wave. At the end of it, she whimpered like a puppy, hanging limply from her cords.

Ben slowly pulled the toy down, inching it out of her slick pussy walls, until the head popped out, followed by a big flow of slick pussy fluids; she had ejaculated around the toy, but it had so filled her that even that liquid could not escape. Ben could not help stroking his own cock to keep it hard.

He took the dildo back to the other bed, then returned with a long slender vibrator, another cloth, and a cup of ice that he’d filled in the bucket on the bed. He tied the cloth around Karen’s eyes, cinching the knot against the back of her skull. Then he pushed the vibrator into her ass without lubing it, guessing correctly that her ass was loose enough to take it. He turned the vibrator on, and the effect on Karen was immediate. As she rocked and twisted in her apparatus, Ben took an ice cube and reached around to her nipples. When the ice hit Karen’s breasts, she screamed again. For the first time she fought to escape, twisting hard to the left and right to get away from the ice. But Ben held her around the waist, letting the vibrator shoot out of her tense asshole, so that he could apply the ice to her chest. Karen ceased her struggle, resolved to the pain, and she bit down hard on the gag and tried to ride it out. With Karen’s struggle finished, Ben could release her to take up the vibrator again, which he shoved back into her ass. She grunted beastily. Her spasms were deliberately short as she twitched more than bucked against the toy. Soon the ice cubes melted, leaving Ben’s hand cold against Karen’s frigid breasts and steel-hard nipples, a small river of warm water flowing down her tummy onto the bed. She came twice.

Ben tossed the vibrator back on the bed, returning with a toy designed to penetrate both holes at once, equipped with a protruding nub that would stimulate the clitoris. It had a ring underneath it, and after Ben had inserted the thick heads into Karen’s holes, he tied a cord through the ring, then he tied the cord around Karen’s waist. The toy would not fall out, held up by the cord. Karen came, and then after another moment, she came again. The orgasms washed over her, each individual and brief, assaulting her at a quick clip. There was no life left in her body as she hung in the bonds. Only her breathing and moaning showed that she was still conscious between orgasms.

“Karen,” Ben whispered into her ear. “You’re a cock whore, Karen. You’re a naughty tramp who must be punished, and I’m going to punish you.”

With that promise, Ben slapped Karen’s ass, cupping his hand to soften the blow. Karen squealed. Ben spanked her again, then a third time, increasing the blow each time. He got off the bed and circled her suspended form, slapping her in different places. First her inner thigh, then her hip, then a light slap on her tummy. He whipped her boobs from side to side, flinging thick beads of sweat across the room with each bop. Then he bit on her nipples, pulling the hair on her head from behind.

Nothing could stop the torrents of orgasm flowing through the poor girl, and she began to scream continuously, shaking her head in the negatively, desperate to be understood. Ben showed her mercy as he turned off the vibrator, untied it and let it slip out of her sloppy holes. It plopped onto the bed with a wet thud, resting against the metal bar that held her knees apart. Karen hung like a cut of meat, bright red in places where she’d been slapped, wet with sweat and pussy juice and anal drippings and saliva pouring out from around the gag.

Ben removed the gag and the blindfold. The look of relief on Karen’s face made Ben kiss her on the lips, sweetly, tenderly. He held her tight against his body, holding her as though to protect her from any further harm, from him or anyone else.

“Are you okay?” he whispered to his lover.

“I’m fine,” Karen said. “You went easy on me.” Then in a very soft whisper, she said seriously, “It’s alright.”

Taggart’s voice barked a command from behind Ben. “Untie her. Alicia, get some water.”

Bernie and Bethany worked quickly to let Karen out of her restraints. They left the cords where they were, the bracelets dangling from the ceiling and the knee pads on the mattress. Karen laid back on the ruined sheet. Bethany shared a bottle of lotion with Bernie as they rubbed her naked body from head to toe, paying special attention to where the bonds and gags had been. They smoothed the lotion over the flesh of her ass and tummy, working out the redness. Then Karen began to play with herself.

“One more,” she moaned. “Keep rubbing…” She masturbated with her eyes closed, very slowly around her clitoris. Then Ben crawled onto the bed and pushed her hand away, lowering his mouth onto her clit. She gasped as his tongue hit her clit, now at a level of sensitivity few women on earth could possibly comprehend. Ben licked her for only half-a-minute before she came, not violently but almost as though a soft spring breeze were passing through her.

When she was able to sit up, Bernie led her to a leather chair where she drank eagerly from a bottle of cold water, swallowing so fast that she gagged herself and had to spit up, dribbling water onto her naked body. While she rested, Bethany and Alicia led Ben up onto the bed, slipping his wrists into the bracelets and his knees into the pads. Bernie tightened the cords and retied them to the rings. Soon Ben was tied up. As crazy as he knew it was, he was turned on by the idea of the pain to come.

“Blindfold him,” Karen muttered, waving a tired hand. “I’ll be there in a minute.”

Alicia asked, “Taggart? Is that okay?”

Taggart nodded. Alicia took a fresh cloth from the other bed and hopped on the bed behind Ben. She tied the cloth around his eyes, and the world went pitch black. There he hung, cock dangling, scared as hell, hungry for the exercise to begin and end.

A few long minutes passed by, and Ben began to feel bored. He listened for the sound of Karen sitting up from the leather chair, but he couldn’t make out anything. Then suddenly, a sharp pain spread across his ass. He’d been struck with a piece of leather.

“Ahhh! Goddamn!” He cried out. “Fucking bitch!”

Karen said, “I’ll teach you to beat me, bastard.” Another crack of the leather, accompanied by sharp pain. “I’ll teach you, fucker.” Another crack. “Fucker!!” Another.

“Karen!” Ben yelled. “You’ll pay for that, cunt!”

A moment later, he felt a laser beam zap his chest where his nipples were. It took him several deep breaths to realize she had put nipple clamps on him. “Fuck!” Ben yelled.

Karen grabbed his cock and started stroking it, not gently but very hard, and it hurt a lot; he was still tender from an evening of friction. Then she pulled down on the nipple clamps, and Ben’s world turned red. “Oww!” he cried in pain, as he unexpectedly shot his load of semen into the air. Karen continued to pump him until the last drop had been squeezed out. She stopped pulling on the clamps, then she yanked his head back by the hair and slapped him in the mouth with her semen-covered palm.

“Eat it, whore,” she said. “Lick it off my goddamn hand.”

Ben licked the hand, lapping his own seed into his mouth. When he had gathered a large load onto his tongue, he spit it out at where he thought Karen might be. Sure enough, he heard it splatter against her face. She gasped, then slapped him hard against the cheek. Ben’s vision filled with purple spots of dizziness, the only light he could see under the blindfold.

As he rubbed his cheek against his shoulder to numb the sting from Karen’s slap, he felt her pull a cord up underneath his testicles. She wrapped it up over the shaft, then back around the shaft. When she tied it tight against his cock, Ben felt a pinch. She finished her knot, and the cord ends hung against his legs. Then the throbbing started, and Ben started to feel afraid. What the fuck was that? Not only did he feel the blood pumping inside his cock, causing it to twitch with each pulse, but he also felt a strange sensation in his legs. He knew for certain that the cord around his cock was cutting off circulation to his legs, even as it made his cock grow hard as a block of concrete.

Karen started to suck him off with her mouth. Her warm tongue and lips felt great after all the burning of her fist stroking, but as the orgasm began to build, Ben feared the pain from ejaculating once again. She continued to suck, and Ben braced for the jizz. But then, for the first time in his life, Ben came without ejaculating. It was the strangest sensation, a pulsing through his body that had nothing to do with semen, and it was also the most powerful orgasm of the night. Was the cord cutting off his semen, or had he simply run out at this point in the evening? Who the fuck cared.

As Ben wondered what excruciating invention Karen would concoct next, he felt her embrace him around the waist and rest her head against his cock.

“That’s it,” she said. “I’m done.”

Ben heard Taggart’s voice. “Alicia, call Brian, tell him Ben and Karen are Boxers for life. We’ll get all their info later. Bernie, help him down, he looks like he’s about to pass out. Bethany, put the toys back in the chest.”

While Bethany clattered about with the paraphernalia on the bed, Bernie removed Ben’s blindfold and began to unhook the buckles of his wrist restraints. With the bonds loosened, Ben fell forward onto Karen, draping his body over her sweaty back. Bernie helped Ben out of the knee pads, then he pulled Ben up onto his feet and onto the clean bed beside him, where the toys had been. Then Bernie lifted Karen and laid her down on the bed beside Ben.

“Great working with you,” Bernie said.

Bethany kissed Ben on the forehead. “Welcome to the club, lover.”

The two left the room, turning the lights off as they went and closing the door. With no windows in the room, it was completely black, not even any light from the foot of the door.

To the exhausted girl beside him Ben said, “Well Karen, looks you got your wish.”

But Karen was already asleep. Ben draped one arm over her still warm body, laid his head on the mattress, and slipped quickly into a dreamless sleep. There was only time for one last thought: What the fuck did I just do?

---------- The end ----------

WRITER’S NOTE: Holy crap, that’s 21,000 words right there, chico, and this is only my first one. (Not counting a how-to, and who reads those?) You better vote for every part, like a good little monkey. And don’t be stingy with the feedback!