The Toy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy would you like to tie me to the bed". It took about two seconds to answer her question. I simply took her by the hand and reached down and got the handcuffs out of the box and put them on her wrist's I put her hands in front of her because I wanted to tie her face up on the bed. I lead her over to the bed and helped her to get in and I slid her over to the center. I went back and put the box of goodie's beside her. I pulled out a couple of the longer restraints and put one at a time on her ankles and spread her legs apart. I rolled up a couple of pillows and stuck them under her knees so they would remain elevated.

After her legs were secure I stood back and admired my handiwork. I Had pulled off her Robe before I cuffed her and she was laying there completely naked and nothing was hidden from my view. I found this to be very exciting, Her large Breasts were so soft and her nipples were a little hard as it was a little cool in the room. I searched in the box some more and was delighted to come across some nipple clamps. She moaned as I put them on and I asked if it was too much. "God no Daddy it feels incredible thank you." The clamps were attached to a long chain that went from one nipple to the other and had another chain that dropped down with a snap on the end of it.

I was not sure where to snap it yet so I simply just gave it a little tug, she jumped up as far as she could with that one and I swear she was in heaven. I just put the end of the chain down on her tummy till I could find a better place for it and went back to the box to find more toys. There was another set of restraints so I took one and tied it to the handcuffs and pulled her arms back till they were touching the headboard. She was now completely exposed to my gaze, and I damn sure was enjoying the view, I went back to the goodie box and selected a long vibrator that was a deep purple in color, I moved over to her feeling somewhat like a doctor that was going to perform some type of procedure. I smiled down at her and said I think you are going to like this my dear. I had thought about using something to make it slide in easier but when I reached down and spread her pussy lips I discovered that she was already so wet she needed nothing else. This women has the wettest pussy of any women I have ever seen, so much so that I went into the bathroom and brought back a towel to place under her.

I put about half of the toy into her and then turned it on, I just took my time and slowly little by little I inserted it till it was all the way in. She was moaning and moving her hips back and forth. Over and over she kept repeating "That Feels so Good please don't stop."

I was enjoying watching her getting so excited, I looked back in the box to see what other goodies I could find, I discovered another Vibrator but it was much smaller then the other one, and right away that brought a thought to mind.

I was looking for some lube or something to get it moist and then just glanced down and hell all the lube I needed was right there flowing from her. I pulled out the other vibrator and inserted the smaller one, I then reached my hand down and worked one finger into her Ass, she did not resist she just moaned and mouthed "oh fuck yes" soon I had two fingers in her tight ass then went for the third, her ass was very tight but it started to stretch as I gently pulled at the edges and then I just took the small vibrator from her pussy and slowly worked it into her ass until she was able to take it all.

I grabbed the larger one and put it back in her pussy, she was wiggling on the bed and I knew she was enjoying this ride. When she was close to the edge I flipped the switch on the vibrator in her ass she practically went into orbit. She was jumping up and the restraints on her hands and legs were being pulled to the max. I know how much she enjoyed it when I slapped her pussy so I wanted to try her rear. Because of the pillows under her knees her Ass was slightly raised, using my hand I began to spank her, gently at first but harder as I started see how much she was enjoying it.

She started to whimper a little and I was afraid I was hurting her but it was just that she was so happy and excited and she was totally on fire. I knew that she had already cum more than once, and was asking for more.

Now I had gotten to the point that I could take no more, I moved up next to her face and she turned and just engulfed my cock all the way to the hilt and proceeded to try and suck the life out of it. No teasing licks no playing with it. She was just like a vacuum sucking as hard as she could. I just started shooting ropes of cum into her waiting mouth, she did not stop until I was drained there was nothing left, I was so wiped after that I just slumped beside her and held her close. I lie there just a sec or two and then reached over and turned off the vibrators, and I knew her arms were probably getting sore so I undid the restraints holding her arms back.

I slowly climbed out of bed and undid the restraint's on her ankles and I removed the cuffs from her wrist's, I took them in my hands and rubbed them. I left the nipple clamps on because they were so sexy looking being there Then I climbed back into bed and pulled her close and just held her, no words were needed we both had our thoughts of what just happened to keep us occupied.

We both drifted off to sleep, and after what must have been a couple of hours I started to wake, I went to go and piss, but could not move, it took a sec to realize I was now tied to the bed.

Ruthie just smiled and said, "Hi Daddy it's your turn." I got a little nervous when I noticed she was wearing a strap on cock.

But as they say that's another story.

12