The Trails of Life 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed together as a group, which was a good sign. I trailed them through a passageway and found myself back in the now crowded entrance hall. Around me was a startling array of young women.

They were all in uniform -- plaid skirts ending just above the knee, a pale green blouse and flat shoes. Some were standing around but most were ascending the stairs. I got a few looks as I wove through them following the young men.

I closed back up on them as they turned into an empty corridor. I noted numbered doors on either side as I followed the boys -- room one on my left and room ten opposite. Five was at the bottom and I caught up with them as they knocked and waited.

Monica opened the door, ushering us in. "Sit on those chairs a minute," she ordered, directing us behind a coffee table.

They looked like six chairs from the dining room, quite different from the rest of the furniture. Beyond the coffee table was a loose circle of seven easy chairs with a pair of coffee tables in the centre.

Against the back wall were six more chairs and a few more tables. The place looked more like a common room than a classroom; all it lacked was a water cooler and a snack dispenser.

"Richie," Monica said, bringing my focus back to her. "Bara will be taking your place as demonstrator."

"Yes Mistress," he replied, his face remaining passive.

I still didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

"Bara, when I tell you, you will stand on the table, understood?"

"Yes Mistress," I intoned.

With that she hoisted her bag onto her shoulder and left us sitting there as she walked out the door.

I turned to the guy next to me. "What's this all about?"

He smirked at me. "Fucking lovely ladies," he replied, his thick Divorskan accent placing him at once from the cold mining world.

"What, you mean have sex with them?" I clarified.

"Yes, I am lucky man for Carol this time," he replied thickly.

My cock twitched at the thought. I cast my mind back to the entrance hall and thought of all the pretty women I'd seen there; I wouldn't mind bedding one of those. In fact, three weeks fucking one of those young nubile women would, under normal circumstances, be a dream job.

Then the thought of the demonstration hit me. Did they expect me to go first? Surely they didn't need someone to show them how it was done. "So what's the demonstration for?"

"For woman to know man's body," he answered. "Now keep quiet we no should talk."

As the rest hadn't made a sound I believed him. His answer was cryptic, with all the nudity on the Ring I would have thought studying a man's body was a bit redundant. Still I was ready for a bit of touchy feely; they could try it for taste as well if they wanted.

I sat in excited silence, waiting to see what - Rachel, I think they called her? - looked like, hoping she'd have big breasts and a tight vagina. It was a good twenty minutes until the door opened again and Monica walked back in.

She glanced over, looking down the row before making her way into the circle of chairs and sitting with her back to us. She hoisted her bag onto her knees and pulled out her pad, stretching to put it on the low table in the centre.

A bell went somewhere and the door opened yet again. In walked six young ladies, all of whom cast furtive glances at the six of us as they made their way to the seats. I wondered which one was mine. I noticed there was a brunette with big tits; she was okay in the looks department as well.

Checking the rest over, I could see they were all good looking. And though they weren't wearing any now, with makeup on I bet they'd look beautiful. My cock was twitching in anticipation as they filed into the circle and took their seats.

One of them seemed to be focusing more on me. She got embarrassed the third time our eyes met; she looked around twentyish, had short auburn hair that framed an oval face, and her tight blouse showed her breasts to be disappointingly small, but at least they looked handfuls. She looked just over one seventy high with a weight of about fifty five kilos.

Given her interest I presumed she was Rachel. She wasn't the best of the bunch but she wasn't the worst, and besides, the worst of these could easily make a living as a TriVee Star.

I smiled inwardly as I watched her squirm when she glanced my way again. Was she the cherry on top? Some shy young virgin waiting for me to teach her how to make love?

"Pay attention," Monica said after she'd given the girls time to settle. "I want you to forget everything you think you know. Most of you have probably made love to a man, or rather, had a man have sex with you. One of the things we talked about was how to take control and give the client a fulfilling experience; well most of those things apply to men as well. The difference being that a man likes you to focus on one part of his anatomy."

She paused to look around then carried on. "The first thing we're going to do is find out what makes his cock so important."

She turned her head to me. "Bara!" then back to the girls. "Rachel, seeing as he's your man you can come and help me demonstrate."

This was my cue to get up on the table. My cock was already half hard and beginning to tent the shift I wore, walking over and climbing up gave it a chance to stiffen further as I watched Rachel stand and approach.

"Take it off," ordered Monica from the other side.

As I lifted my arms to grab the back of my collar, the hem pulled up and my cock flopped out. I heard a few murmurs then Monica's voice. "Quiet."

I pulled the shift off and let it slide down my arms, catching it with one hand to stop it falling to the floor. By this, time Rachel had made it to the other side of me and was having a hard time keeping her eyes off my cock.

"Take hold of it," Monica instructed Rachel.

She reached nervously out, her hand grasping it lightly.

"Squeeze it. Feel its strength."

Her grip tightened and I felt the warmth of her fingers.

"Good, now the rest of you gather around."

While Rachel held my rigid shaft upright she pointed out the various parts of my anatomy. She used the scientific word first, glans, then the colloquial, head and helmet. She remarked on its sensitivity, then squeezed it to point out my urethra.

She listed my fraenum and foreskin, noting circumcision and the differences; then, more generally about my veined shaft and testicles, giving a warning about their sensitivity. Finally she had me bend and open my cheeks for a brief word about how my anus was the same as a female's.

Rachel had let go of my shaft while the lecture was going on and it had wilted a little when Monica had me straighten and face the girls again.

"Right ladies," Monica said, taking control. "This morning, I want you to practice with your man, with emphasis on massaging the head. Rachel, take hold of it again."

She grasped my shaft firmly this time, pulling it upright without being told to.

"Spit on the palm of your hand, as much as you can," she ordered Rachel.

A quizzical look flashed quickly over the young girl's face before her cheeks puckered and she held her hand out to gob into it.

"Now smear it over his glans." She instructed.

It felt heavenly, sending a thrill down into my balls. Her hand was brushing over my helmet in little circles and I could feel my cock surging back till it was as stiff as it could get.

"Add more saliva," Monica said, "and start cupping your hand. Rub down to the bottom of his foreskin."

The pleasure became more exquisite, the thrill spreading to my groin.

"Good," Monica said after Rachel had had a few seconds practice. "You can stop now. Have you all got the idea?" she asked, looking around the group. "Any questions?"

No one spoke up. "Moving along then." Monica said, turning back to Rachel. "Now, grasp his shaft lightly with one hand."

She grasped it at the root.

"No," Monica said firmly. "Hold it in the middle or higher."

Rachel slid her hand up.

"That's it," Monica encouraged. "Now, slide your hand up to his head and down again. If you add more spit it'll slide easier."

The pleasure grew as her hand stroked up and down.

"Stop again" she instructed after a few seconds. "Hold his shaft just under the top of the foreskin. Now grip tighter this time and use the same stroke."

The thrill ran through me again as she practiced this method, giving me four or five strokes before Monica stopped her again.

"Good," Monica said, turning to address the group. "That's the basics. Experiment a little if you want. Keep stimulating him till he gets near cumming then stop. I don't want you to let him cum. This is about you learning to control his pleasure. Have him tell you when he's near so you recognise the signs in future."

She turned to look at me then the men behind. "If any of you mislead them, you'll face punishment. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, joining in the chorus.

"Right, Carol, you're with Ron. Sandra, you've got Bernie. Francine, Charlie. Sara, Dave, and Emily, Richie."

The group split up as she listed the names.

"Listen," Monica said loudly. "These are your responsibility now. Remember the rules and treat them with care. You've got an hour to practice and then we'll see how well you're doing. Any questions?"

Rachel let go of me, stepping back to say. "Follow me."

"Can we suck them instead of spitting?" one of the girls behind me asked.

"Sucking, or Fellatio, is a separate lesson. You can use baby oil if you want, but remember, you will be licking and sucking later and you don't want the taste to linger."

I stepped down off the table and trailed Rachel back to her chair, my cock losing some of its bounce on the way. She sat and pulled the hem of her skirt up a little.

"Sit astride my knees," she said, leaning back.

I complied, spreading my knees to sit squarely on them.

"Let's make this look good for the cameras," she said as she straightened and reached for my cock.

It took a few minutes before she induced the first shiver in me and a breathless warning. "I'm getting near."

She eased off, keeping hold but laying back. I took time for a surreptitious look around, seeing three of the other girls with the men on the chairs and them on their knees. Burnie was on his back and Dave was perched on the arm of a chair.

As my shaft softened in Rachel's hand, she diligently restarted the massage. As the pleasure started to flow back into me I shifted on her knees, my hands dropping down to clasp her legs.

Behind me I could hear chatter starting but my focus was on the pleasure Rachel was giving me, her soft hand gliding over my head was pushing me to my limits again. If this was to carry on for an hour then I could see my balls turning blue by the end.

As I warned her of my impending climax she gave a wry smile then stopped and lent back, her emerald green eyes studying me. I half expected her to say something but her eyes left mine as she glanced around the room.

Somewhere in the background a couple of the girls started laughing. I started to turn to look but as I did, Rachel's hand tightened on my cock again.

"Francine's let Charlie cum," she said, a smile returning to her lips. "I'm glad it's not me."

Her eyes came back to mine.

"You won't let that happen, will you?" she asked, her brows falling slightly as her eyes narrowed.

"No, my Lady," I replied, remembering the honorific.

"Good, I've already two demerits. I don't want a third."

I nodded, but it wasn't her punishment I was worried about.

My cock had softened enough for her to resume, bowing her head to first spit on her hand then stretching to rub it onto my head. My cock responded to the thrill and began swelling in her hand.

She looked distracted, her rubbing becoming mechanical. I didn't mind. The thrill was enough to keep me hard. But at that rate she would take the rest of the hour to make me cum. Compared to the frustration of being brought to the cusp and then denied, I had no complaints.

I studied her while her thoughts held her attention. Her short hair hid her ears as it curved around to her neck, looking redder now that I saw it close up; individual strands sparkled in the light. Her lips were thick enough to give her a hint of a pout and her nose had a slight tilt.

Her skin, bereft of makeup, looked flawless; with her high cheekbones she had a face that would keep its beauty and keep her looking younger long into her middle years. I felt a tinge of guilt when I thought of Jem; she might not have Rachel's looks, but she was mine and she loved me. Rachel and her beauty would be gone from my life in three weeks; Jem would still be waiting for me.

In a few minutes Rachel got her focus back when another girlish shriek rang out, her eyes darting around to rest on the woman who made it. My head jerked around as well, seeing Sara standing, cum dripping from her hand.

"Oops," I said without thinking.

"Yes," Rachel replied. "That's her second demerit; one more and she'll be up before the principal."

She looked down at my cock and lifted her hand for more spit, then began to stroke and squeeze my head, putting in a half hearted effort while her thoughts took her somewhere else again.

I slipped my hands out and brought my arms to my thighs, leaning forward a little to shield her if I could. Whatever her problems, it was better to help her than add to them. I had three weeks to come in her care.

Despite all the spit, my cock felt sore at the end of the lesson. Ron and Richie had company with Dave and Charlie emptying their balls as well. Monica had the four of them do twenty press ups when she returned.

The women had demerits as Rachel predicted, putting a faint smile on her face. I was glad to get off her knees, my hips aching a bit as I stood. My balls were aching too; relief for them would be a sweet thing.

At least my shrinking cock was glad; the soreness diminishing as it gratefully returned to its flaccid state. I hoped the next lesson would be gentler on it. After Monica watched the boys finish the twenty press ups she had us all go and stand back on the six chairs.

"Ladies," Monica said loudly. "I'd like you lined up in front of your man."

As they got up and walked over, Monica pulled two small boxes from her bag. Dropping the bag on the chair, she walked across to join us.

"Open it up, take a couple, then pass it to Emily," she said to Rachel. "Condoms, for those of you that have never seen them before."

She started opening the remaining box, extracting a small aerosol can. "This," she said holding it up, "is a local anaesthetic; you're going to spray it on his shaft. It lasts about half an hour so you'll need more than one application. The condom will further numb the sensations. I'm going to give them a hypo that will keep them erect for two hours. That's how long you'll have to practice fellatio; we'll go through the technique when we're ready. Right now, I want you to get them erect again and practice putting condoms on."

She slotted the can back in the package and put it down on the table, then turned back to walk to Sandra at the far end. Rachel had started massaging my head again, my cock just below her breasts. Despite the soreness, it was responding, swelling in her hand as it stiffened.

By the time Monica got to us I was hard and she was opening the first packet. Monica stood closer, watching as Rachel held the sheath by its end and positioned the ring with her finger and thumb.

"Good," Monica commented as Rachel started to roll the condom down with little strokes. "You won't need any spares. While you've got the condom on, you can give him his reward; you can take him all the way and then he can have his hypo. Then you can take him for a break while it takes effect."

"Yes Mistress," she said, a flicker of a smile crossing her face.

She finished rolling the condom down and started to stroke me. Maybe it was her enthusiasm to get away or the pent up cum in my balls but her vigorous stroke had me firing my load in the time it took Monica to walk back over to her bag, take out the hypo gun and make it half way back.

As I shuddered with the first spurt, my legs wobbled and I nearly reached out to hold Rachel's shoulders. The wall to my back came to my rescue as my shoulder touched it, I let myself sag backwards, feeling the cool touch of the wall on my back as the head of the condom ballooned with my third jet of cum.

Monica took my arm and pressed the nozzle of the hypo gun against my bicep. I felt a cool sting before she stepped back and turned to Rachel.

"Put the condom in the waste bin and off you go."

Rachel's face brightened further as Monica walked on to Emily. She turned to me and I was reminded that my shrinking cock was still sore as she pulled the condom off.

"Come on," she ordered, holding the condom at arm's length as she started for the door.

She dropped it in a bin on the way out the door, glancing over her shoulder to make sure I was following before heading off up the corridor.