The Trails of Life 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right. Time you were going."

I stood, probable getting more nervous than her as I prayed I didn't trip up.

"Okay," I said standing. "Do I just go back to my room when I've finished?"

"No, you can come back here."

"Okay, I'll see you later then." I replied, turning for the door.

As I walked up to door number three I steeled myself, as I went to knock a green light above the door blinked on and with a snick the door swung slightly ajar.

"There you are, dear boy." She greeted me. "Time to get the poisons out of my body."

She stood, already dressed in a robe. "This way then," I said cheerfully.

I took her down to the sauna fending off more questions than I answered about the spa. When we got to the dressing room it proved that the robe and a pair of high heels was all she was wearing.

She insisted that I accompany her into the sauna and sat on the bench to watch me undress. Her eyes fell delightedly on the bulge in my trunks as my slacks came off and I deliberately faced her as I peeled those down.

I was seeing her but it was thoughts of Rachel in her place that had stiffened my cock enough to impress her, not that I mattered, I was going to be just another notch on her bedpost.

After a quick wet down in the shower I was glad to see the sauna was running. I set it to one of the lowest programs with a timeout after thirty minutes. We'd been in there less than a minute when she moved next to me.

"Tell me about your collar? I see plenty of reds and greens but not many blues."

"I'm in the judicial system," I replied, trying to be oblique.

"Huh?" Came her quizzical reply.

"I'm here because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, it's a long story."

"I'm listening."

"I'm here to help them out...,"

"You're not a personal trainer are you?" she said, interrupting me

"Not exactly, I only just started in the job but I know what I'm doing."

"That's not important; you've got all the equipment I require," she said, laying a hand on my thigh. "I just wondered about your blue collar."

I slipped my arm around her neck, letting my hand dangle above her breast.

"You can touch them if you want," she said in a soft seductive voice.

I let my hand fall and brought the other one up to take both nipples. She gave a shrill squeal and her hand slipped to grasp my cock. I gave a soft moan as she began to stroke it and gave a little squeeze to her nipples as I rolled them in my fingers and thumbs.

She moaned back and twisted slightly to press her back into my side. I dropped my arm over her shoulder and cupped my hand under the breast to start squeezing and massaging it.

"Mm," she said, relaxing further. "Here's not the place, shall we go to my room?"

"You're the boss," I said as she started to sit back up.

I felt sweaty enough to look longingly at the showers as we passed and had her confiscate my trunks, commenting that I needn't bother putting them on for the short ride up. I gave her a broad smile back in case there was a joke in there.

She shed her robe and turned to me as soon as we were inside, her hands went to the button on my fly, as she unzipped me I pulled my vest off. Her hand grasped my growing cock as I shuffled the slacks to my ankles.

I resisted her tug till I'd freed my feet then let her lead me by the cock into the bedroom. She released me as we got to the bed.

"Come and play with my nipples again," she said, looking at me as she lay back.

I clambered up on the bed and knelt beside her, my fingers spreading as I reach out to continue where we left off downstairs. When I brought my tongue into play she began moaning and flexing her torso.

She gave an 'Ah' when I trailed my tongue to the other nipple, one hand coming to my neck while the other snaked down between her opening thighs. I carried on sucking while my fingers played with the other one, pleasing her while she pleasured herself below.

It took scant minutes till she reached her first climax, her body writhing as she half groaned an 'Oh Yes'. The arm on my neck held me tight and crushed my mouth into her breast, as I tried to lift away her arm loosened slightly.

"Lick me!" she said urgently between her gasps.

I pressed the arm back and started to suck on her nipple.

"Umm," she moaned. "Lick."

I backed off further and licked around her areola, spiralling out and back in to push and prod at her nipple.

"Lick it all over," she instructed, her slick fingers moving to take over her other nipple from mine.

I widened the circle further till my chin brushed her nipple.

"And the other one," she said softly.

On the next go around I let my tongue cross the gap and circled the other. I could taste the cum from her fingers as I got to her areola, it's aroma and flavour notching my arousal up and making me hope I'd get to the source soon.

Her own hand went back between her thighs, her movements more gentle than the frantic rubbing of last time. I continued licking, giving each breast its share of my tongue and occasionally teasing her nipples with a lick over.

Her hand suddenly pushed on my neck, guiding my head down. "Lick my tinkle flower," she urged.

I didn't need telling twice, I swivelled on my knees and moved my hands to her thighs. My head dipped down as her hand parted my thighs, reaching up to grasp my shaft. For a second I hoped she might lift my thigh for a sixty nine but she was content to start stroking it.

She had a rich aroma, and a tangy taste. Her mound was small and smooth with firm lips nestling inside, her hard nub just peeking out from its fleshy concealment. My tongue delved down to lap at her juices, spreading her lips as it glided over them.

It took a long minute or so for her mewing 'Mm's' to become soft moans of pleasure. By the time my tongue had explored every nook and cranny her stroking my cock was intermittent and her hips were rolling under me.

When I switched to her nub she gave a little cry and her hips thrust a fraction to press against my lips. I parted them and sucked while the tip of my tongue flicked over the hard pearl.

She wriggled with delight, her hand squeezing my shaft as her arm tightened around my thigh. I kept my tongue busy, rubbing and stroking it with the tip while I drew my hand in to massage her mound and lips with my thumbs.

When she climaxed this time it was with a screamed 'Yes' and a violent thrust that dislodged me. I lay on my side as she recovered, my legs stretched out and my head on her thigh still inhaling her rich aroma.

I felt her stir and saw her hand reaching for my cock. "I'm ready for this now big boy."

I swung my legs down, my cock slipping from her grasp. Coming to my knees I eased back and moved between her thighs. Her tunnel was wet and warm and I felt the pleasure of my head slipping easily in and sinking smoothly till she took my full length.

Leaning forward onto my hands I felt my chest brush over her breasts, her hands came up to grasp my shoulders, her eyes focused on my face. She gave a small moan as I pulled my hips back and then a sigh as I plunged back down.

The pleasure flowed through me as I got into my rhythm. I closed my eyes as I rocked my hips, enjoying the act for what it was, a release of sexual tension. Marilyn, below me, was also enjoying it, her moans increasing in intensity as a tremor ran through her.

She came, her grunts and groans culminating in a screamed 'Yes' and strained 'Oh God's' as she fought for breath afterwards. I hung poised above her, using the time to steady my breathing while waiting to resume and find my own release.

I began again as her eyes fluttered open, starting slowly as I got my swing back.

"Harder," she urged.

I upped the tempo and she rewarded me with a moan. All I was interested in was the growing level of pleasure I was getting as my hips rocked faster. I was nearing my climax as the first shiver ran through her and I pushed my straining muscles that bit harder as we raced toward the line.

She climaxed as I did. My gushing seed filling her as my shaft was milked by her multiple contractions, my groan overwhelmed by her piercing cry. I sagged down onto my elbows spent, my chest resting on her heaving breasts as I fought for my own breath.

"Up," she gasped, her hands coming to my shoulders.

I pushed myself back up onto my hands to give her room to breath, in doing so my softening cock plopped out.

"Oh," she sighed through her panting.

I could feel the cold of the perspiration on my back and chest, the leaden feel in my biceps. I straightened, seeing the centimetres long scars under her breasts. They came as no surprise, enhancing her breasts would have come long before the face lift.

I stepped my knees over hers, lying next to her as the euphoric afterglow faded. It wasn't long till she stirred, half rolling to face me.

"You'll do, you're better than Cliff," she said smiling at me. "Are you free this evening?"

"Of course," I said smoothly, turning to my side to face her.

"About eight," she said. "I'll be waiting for you."

With that she rolled onto her back.

"I'd better go," I said, pushing myself up. "I've got things to do."

"Mm," she acknowledged.

I sat and swung my legs to the edge of the bed, my mind on a nice hot shower next then remembered that Philly wanted to see me when I finished. Dressed I went down and made my way to her office.

As I walked across the reception Phoebe called. "She's not in."

"Oh," I replied turning towards her. "Any idea...?"

"Uh uh, she went through into the lounge ten minutes ago."

"Okay," I said, stopping. "I'll wait in there for her."

"Or you could keep me company."

"Here, there. I don't mind," I said, letting a smile grow on my lips.

She was curious about what I'd done. Because I hadn't been convicted of theft or violence, she told me, the details were sealed. While I had every reason to tell her I knew that everyone in the place would know and didn't want to keep being told how unfair it was.

On the other hand if I said nothing she'd think the worse and I didn't want that. I was half way through explaining when Philly turned up, thankfully I'd explained how I was innocent and had to leave it at that as I hurried to follow Philly.

"Well?" she asked as I entered.

"Well, we made love and she wants me back at eight."

"How," she started, trying to retain her composure. "Did the sauna go?"

"Fine, lasted all of two minutes till she grabbed my cock," I replied teasing her.

"So you had a good time?"

"Yes," I admitted. "But it was because I gave her a good time. She was triply satisfied with my performance."

"Three!"

"Yup." I replied, then pressing my advantage. "Is that all? Because I'd like a shower to freshen me up."

"Yes," she answered to readily. "You can go and have your shower then wait there till I come for you."

"Okay," I answered cheerily.

I had questions I should have asked about the facilities but I'd have chance later. I'd have to tell her about Marilyn asking about my collar as well, I didn't think she'd follow it up but there was a small chance.

I had my shower and slipped naked into the bed, adding decent underwear to the list. Despite my recent exertions I wasn't tired and I lay there thinking about events.

This was paradise compared to the last two, no kneeling or being led around, my own room and bed and the freedom to use the shower and toilet when I wanted. It was a pity it was only for a week and I had an unknown week still.

I was wide awake and managed to shout. "Come in." In answer to the knock as she opened the door.

"What are you doing in bed?"

"Keeping myself covered in case someone walks in, I'm naked under here."

"I've seen it all anyway," she replied cockily.

"I didn't have an option then."

"Well you better get dressed because it's time for tea."

I kept the cover over me as I turned and slipped my legs over the edge. She didn't make a move to leave. Bending I retrieved the slacks from the side of the bed and fed the legs over my feet then up to my thighs.

Holding the cover in place I turned as I stood and one handedly pulled them up to my hips. Letting the cover fall I pulled them to my waist and quickly zipped up. I looked around to see her with an amused look on her face.

I sat back down again to pick up my vest then put it on as I stood. She turned and led me to the lift, we dropped a floor and I walked with her to the staff canteen. I had chicken pie with potatoes and peas while she had a rice dish.

"How late do the saunas and things stay open?" was my first question.

"Eight 'o' clock," she answered with a smirk.

I asked a few other innocuous questions including a request for a brochure then I mentioned that Marilyn had asked about my collar making the comment that she hadn't seen many blues.

Philly looked a bit panicked as I told her and I assured her that it was only a casual enquiry and I didn't think Marilyn would follow it up. She asked me what my conviction was for, sitting quiet and attentive while I told her.

She asked me if I had appealed and I told her I didn't even know how nor been given the chance as I'd been auctioned off that afternoon. I could hear the touch of sympathy in her voice as she asked me more about who I was working for and the job we'd been doing.

She did a quick search on her pad and found the reports in the 'Wayback Machine'. I told her I didn't want to start making a fuss, besides my time here I only had a week left, by the time any appeal could be heard I'd probably be free.

She saw the point but still thought it unfair, agreeing that it wasn't worth pursuing. She tracked back to Marilyn and the collar and I told her that she also knew that I was no trainer and hadn't seemed bothered about that either.

While it didn't shock me that Heath Robinson wasn't her real name I was surprised to learn that she was a child star that hadn't made the transition into mature roles. Philly wouldn't say why she was here, generalising it to 'Relationship troubles'.

She promised me another set of clothes and underwear and that she'd have Sam show me the rest of the facilities and I should meet her there. Then Philly's pad interrupted, playing a ring tone; looking at it I saw her mother's avatar.

"Excuse me; I need to take this," she said getting up.

She left, talking to the pad. I stacked up the plates onto the trays taking them back and helping myself to another cup of coffee. With not much else to do when I finished that I decided to go do a bit of exploring on my own.

I found the gym, popping my head through into the 'Training Room' I saw two guests using the apparatus, one on a treadmill and the other rowing. The 'Weights' room was empty and I couldn't resist trying my arm with a couple of hand weights.

I visited the 'Mud' room next. It was white tiled with two rooms each with a plain plastic topped table in the centre and a shower head above. In a small side room there was a tank of still warm black mud.

As I walked back out of there Sam found me. "Hi, are you Barra?"

"Yes, and I'm guessing you're Sam."

"Yes, I'm here to show you around. Mrs Heath Robinson is only down for sauna, facials and the mud treatment. The last two have their own attendants so they won't involve you and Philly says that you already know how to set the sauna."

"So I'm wasting your time."

"No, not really, I'm on lock up duty tonight," she said cheerily.

"Ah ha, so you got lumbered with me," I teased.

She caught my humour and chuckled. "We've got hot tubs and a whirlpool if you've got your cozi on."

"Mm, some other time maybe, I've got an appointment to keep soon."

She laughed. "Being kept busy huh. Let's go have a coffee in the lounge."

We turned and walked out. I let her sit and went for the coffees. She talked to me, telling me of her life and friends and the places they went. I listened interested but rarely interrupting while keeping half an eye on the clock as my appointment drew near.

Sam made the first move. "Well it's time to shoo the stragglers out," she said rising.

"Yes," I acknowledged. "It's time for me to see if my date's ready."

I smiled back at her smile and started for the lift. I let the sensors announce me and waited only a few seconds till I had the green light. She had a silk dressing gown on and was sat cross legged in the middle of the couch, watching the screen.

"Barra, help yourself to a drink," she said as I walked across.

On the table before her was a bottle with a few shots gone and an empty glass. I sat on the table in front of her and poured myself some. The bottle said 'Jim Bean – Kentucky Bourbon'.

It was something I'd never tried, I preferred wines, and I was appreciative of the rich mellow flavour, it compared favourably with some of the better whisky's I'd tried. She patted the seat next to her and I moved to sit there.

As I sat back she straightened her legs and curled them up under her as she snuggled up to me. She had several more drinks as we watched the film, me refusing the offers of top ups as she took the bottle down to half full.

She held it well, muck better than I could have, three glasses of wine saw me happy drunk while four could send me to sleep. When the film ended we sat through the credits before she stirred. Gulping down what was in her glass and uncurling herself to put it on the table.

"You're quiet," she sat as she sat back.

"Not really, just got nothing to say at the moment," I confessed.

"What did you think of my performance?" she asked, turning to me.

"If that was you, you've grown a bit since then," I replied, my eyes falling to her breasts.

She giggled. "I hated being flat chested."

"You've made up for it," I said, smiling as I look up at her face.

"Eighty five E," she said proudly.

"I thought so."

She started to pull her robe open. "You want to kiss them again for me?"

I answered her by turning and cupping both breasts and kissing the tops as my thumbs found her nipples. I let her lay back, the robe slipping open as she hung onto my arms, taking me with her.

I gave her her first orgasm with my fingers while my tongue gave her the second. She pulled off my vest with frantic fingers as I was getting my slacks off while she recovered, then dragged me to the bedroom, robe streaming behind her, where she rode me cowgirl style till she climaxed again.

When she'd recovered sufficiently she got up, urging me to take her from behind. She managed to climax first leaving me a few further strokes while she was still shuddering to gratefully achieve mine before we both collapsed.

I lay on my arms, my hot breath spilling down her spine as I rested my forehead on her back. I could feel her heart beating as fast as mine, her back raising more as her breathing deepened.

My cock plopped out before I had fully recovered. I rolled to the side, hearing her groan in complaint as I flopped onto my back. We lay quietly for a while and then she rolled to her side, backing me.

"Cuddle up lover," she said softly.

I rolled into her, my arm looping over to tuck up under her breasts. "Better?"

"Mm."

We fell quiet again, her breathing slowing till she appeared to doze off. I hadn't thought about staying the night, it was early yet but she might have the booze to sleep off and that would leave me stuck here till she woke.

I tried to chase my thoughts away till I drifted off. She woke me getting up to go to the toilet. When she got back we straightened the covers then climbed back in to cuddle up again.

She woke me again in the morning, getting up and getting me up with her then dismissing me as she dressed for a work out. I walked down to the canteen hoping it was open early or it would be down to the lounge for a coffee.

It was open and Phoebe was there, I grabbed a plate of cereal and a glass of juice and joined her.