The Training Manager Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped away from him to look at him. He was perfect from head to toe. He even had that Greek line that made women insane. How in the world was he so inexperienced? I was in awe of him. A perfectly chiseled mid-section, long lean legs, muscled arms and a round firm ass, not to mention that perfect piece of meat wagging at me waiting for me to guzzle more of his cum -- or maybe have it spill somewhere else. As long as it was in or on me, I didn't care. While I admired him he was admiring me as well. I let his hands roam but he always stopped short of my lady parts.

"Are you doing that to drive me wild or are you afraid of what you will find?" I finally ask him.

"I don't know for sure really" he laughed nervously.

"Well come here and explore." I say as I crawl onto the bed.

I take his hand and press it to my waxed mound. My insides are already liquefied and his cool hands only stoke the fire burning inside me. I show him how to rub me and he beings to hum "Genie in a Bottle?" I can't help but laugh. "If only you knew how right you are," I tell him in a hearty voice. "Put your hands here, and run your fingers here." I drag his hands thru my pussy lips.

My pussy is so wet that our hands glide right through. He lowers his head to my abdomen and I can feel him breathing in the scent of me. I take his hand and bring it to my mouth. I suck his finger into my mouth and lick it clean. He stops breathing while I do this. I grin at him and let go of his hand. He is an eager and willing student. He repeats the process, only this time brings his fingers to his mouth and moans with the taste of me on his lips. That was all it took.

He repositioned himself to be under me. His head and hands working as one to kiss and lick every inch of my sopping wet cunt. He finds my clit and begins to nurse it with his tongue. Over and over, his mouth, fingers and tongue fuck my hole. I can't keep my eyes open and feel my orgasm begin to build. My hands move to my clit and begin to rub it furiously. Matt takes this as a good sign and increases his pace. I say his name over and over.

"Oh God Matt! Oh God baby, you're going to make me cum! Please don't stop baby. Oh, OH, OH, Matthew baby, I am cumming! I'm cumming baby! Oh My God that feels so good, don't stop. Oh, Oh, oh, oh, AHHHHH!" I screamed uncontrollably.

My whole body tensed as my orgasm took me over the top. I had Matt's tongue shoved deep in my pussy lapping up my juices. His five o clock shadow scraping over the sensitive skin added more pleasure to my orgasm and I rode it in waves. The only person that has ever made me cum like that was Sam. But I had had to teach her where and how. Matt just knew. I was starting to doubt this story of being a virgin and having no experience. There is no way he didn't know what he was doing. He might have been able to fake all the other stuff, but knowing how to eat a pussy to the point of orgasm takes patience and practice, I knew he had one of those skills for sure. I made a mental note to ask him about that later when I could form words coherently.

"Was that ok Boss Lady?" he asked.

"Stop calling me that. My name is Amanda." I demanded.

"I know, but 'Boss Lady' is more fun. Now I am thinking I should call you momma."

"Don't you dare" I tease him back.

He crawls back up next to me and wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

"I think I am staying here tonight. There is a lot more I want to do with you." He said.

I turn to face him, run my hands up and down his chest, kiss him back and just smile my acceptance of his statement.

"Well if you're staying here all night then I will be calling in tomorrow morning. It's already almost 3:00 am. What is it with you and keeping me up at all hours anyway?"

"You're the boss, take a day off. God knows you practically live there; in fact you should just put a bed in your office. I will even help move it in!"

"Easy there, I don't think adding a bed to my office would help me sleep any better! I am betting with you around, a bed in my office would take even more sleep from me!"

Matthew runs his hand across my face and looks into my eyes" You are so beautiful. You know that, right?"

I can't stop the blush that passes through my cheeks, "Thanks," is all I can say.

"Do you have a bathroom?" he asked.

"Nope. I go outside and pop a squat by that tree." I joked."Yes, I have a bathroom Yes, you can use it. It's down the hall and to the left."

Matthew jumped out of bed and bounces to the bathroom, forgetting he even had boxers lying on the floor.

"Hey cool, there is a hot tub out here!" He exclaimed.

"You missed the bathroom Matt- the hot tub is outside! I was kidding about poppin' a squat!! Don't pee in the bushes! It will make the neighbor crazy!" I shout.

I jump up to follow him to the large fenced in patio and wrap my arms around him for a naked hug. My tits pressed against his back.

"I got distracted- sorry. Next time we are starting there momma."

"I told you not to call me that! Don't make me spank your ass." I playfully swat him on the butt. "Look, you can stay up if you want, but I have got to get some sleep. I have to be at work in 4 hours and I doubt I will fall asleep with you here in an hour or less. You're kind of like a distraction, ya know?" I explain.

Matthew turns around to face me then he hugs me close. I can smell my scent on his breath and I am instantly turned on again. I should make my pussy a coffee flavor. One sniff and instantly you are awake and ready to start your day. I think he can sense my awakened arousal.

"Someone wants to play again." He smiles.

"And who would that someone be?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"ME momma."

"Stop calling me that! And I think I am up for another round too now. So much for getting sleep tonight. Let me call Meghan and let her know I think I have a bug or something."

"I'm a bug now?" Matt asked with a sly grin.

"Yeah, you are BUGging me to play some more." I lamely tease back. "Come on let's get some sleep."

Matthew follows me back to my room. As I crawl into bed, he snuggles in next to me and strokes my hair. I can feel his warm breath on my skin. I wiggle my hips into his groin and hear him inhale sharply. The slight gap between us decreases as his manhood begins to grow.

"Not tonight Matt, I need sleep. We can talk more after we sleep."

We slept until midafternoon. It had been a long time since I had shared my bed overnight and I thoroughly enjoyed being wrapped in the arms of this boy. I leaned over and whispered in his ear to wake up and get ready for work.

"That's not fair, you got to call in today I should be able to as well" Matthew whined.

"Well someone kept me up all night last night and I was supposed to be in earlier than you." I said playfully poking his ribs. "Come on, let's take a shower."

At the sound of that Matthew jumped up from the bed and headed to my bathroom. My thighs and pussy were sticky from the night before and needed to be cleaned out. As I climbed into the shower Matt followed me and began to stroke his cock while he watched me wash out the remnants of last night.

"You know", he began, "I could have cleaned all that out for you."

I just laughed as I handed him my loofa. "Here wash my back then I'll do you."

"You'll 'do me'?" He asked with a sly grin.

I put my back to him without acknowledging him and let him run the soapy water down my back. His strong hands massage my back and find their way to my breasts. He pulls me closer to him and gently runs his hands along the underside of my tits. His cock is jumping and pressed into the small of my back. I lean into him and wiggle my hips against his massive erection.

"That feels very good, move your hands lower and see what you are doing to me" Matthew eagerly agrees and slides his hand down my body and to the source of the heat. My once clean pussy is again wet and waiting for him. He dips his fingers inside and begins his slow and steady rhythm on my clit. Each dip of his fingers pushes his cock harder against my ass. I can't help but follow his movements. I want him inside me. Rather, I need him inside me.

"Baby, I want you," I rasp between his strokes.

"Like, want me want me? I mean I can make love to you now? I'm warning you, I have never done this before. Maybe you should take the lead?" He nervously suggests.

"It is okay baby; I can wait on that part. But I must have something of yours inside me." I drop to my knees and begin to suck his cock.

My hands twist around his erection and my mouth moves in the opposite direction. Moving up and down his shaft slowly and running my tongue along the vein to the tip. Precum has already formed at the tip and I lap it up quickly. Matthew has his hands in my hair and groans with the slow pace I am using.

"Fuck, that feels so good. I love watching you suck me off." He informs me.

I look up at him and watch his features as I move my mouth around his prick. Water is cascading down his perfect body. His muscles contract with each movement and I can tell he's fighting for control. I increase my speed and depth. Taking him all the way down my throat is a challenge but I manage it and I am rewarded with his moans. He tightens his grip on my head and begins to thrust furiously in my mouth. One hand massages his balls while the other squeezes his ass. I know he is close because I can feel his balls tighten and with a few more strokes I have my reward. Cum shoots down my throat, I nearly choke from the amount and his growing size. He spurts his hot seed over and over down my throat and I guzzle every drop of it. He tastes so good I don't want him to stop. Finally, the grip on my head subsides and he slinks down the tub near me.

"You are amazing at that. I don't think I can even see straight right now."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now, let's get cleaned up and get something to eat."

As we exit the shower and dress for the day I notice he is acting different.

"Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just can't believe I am getting sucked off by you. I don't know if I can control myself when I see you at work." He explains.

"You better. This could end both our jobs! And I, for one, need mine." I say.

"I'll do my best."

Around 2:30 Matthew leaves for his shift. I decide to call Sam and tell her everything.

"Did ya fuck him too?" She pried.

"No, I think I will hold off on that. I don't want to overdo it all at once. I called in today want to hang out?" I ask.

"Sure I get of work at 7:00. I'll be by then. Want me to bring anything?"

"Nah, we can order in tonight."

I enjoyed my day off from work and busied myself with laundry, reading a book, and a well-deserved long nap. I was still tired from the night before. A little bit after 7:00, Sam walked into my house.

"Let's get this party started!" She exclaimed as she dropped her bags by the door. We ordered Chinese and sat down to watch a movie.

"So, what was he like? Did he last very long?" She wanted details.

"Someone is nosy!" I laughed as I threw a noodle at her. "He was fine. He stayed over last night. The boy can defiantly eat a pussy though. With a little more practice he will be better than you. I have a hard time believing he has never done it." I spilled.

"That good huh?" Samantha asked

"Yeah, that good." I bragged.

We continued to watch the movie together. Sam moved closer to me and we snuggled on the couch. I ran my fingers over her arm and stroked her hair. She laid her head on my lap and traced circles on my thigh. I was getting turned on again. My life so far this week was full of sinful, sexual pleasures. I knew it wouldn't be long before we were on the floor and my face buried in her puss. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab some wine.

"Are you up for some more fun tonight?" I asked Sam with a small smile. Sam's face lit up,

"Hell yeah!" She yelled.

She followed me to the kitchen and watched as I poured two glasses for us.

"Might as well bring the bottle. You know we will go through it all." She joked, but was right.

"Fine, here take this." I replied handing her the bottle of River Valley Red Wine.

We went back to my living room and sat on the couch and quickly drank out first glass. As we poured the second glass, Samantha climbed on top of my lap and began to kiss my neck then moved to my lips.

"I can't drink my wine if you're doing that." The heat from her lips traveled down my spine and pooled in my lower abdomen.

I kissed her back and ran my fingers through her hair. She deepened the kiss and pressed her body into me. My hands slid down her back and rested on her tight ass. My phone was ringing.

"Ignore it." she instructed between kisses.

"No problem." I agreed.

Five minutes later it was ringing again.

"Ugh. Why!?!" I looked at the caller ID. Matt. "He is going to have to wait." I say as I turn my phone off and get back to Sam.

We continue to grind and kiss each other. Letting our hands explore our bodies. Clothing began to come off as it was a nuisance to us. Sam's lacy bra tickled my skin and I unhooked it, burying my face between her perfectly round orbs. I kissed the outside of each breast and moved slowly to her long nipples. As I sucked them into my mouth I rolled my tongue over each nub and lightly bit and pulled. She sighed with pleasure and ground her hips into me even harder. I slipped my hand under her skirt and felt the softness of her supple thighs. My hands glided up to her naked ass.

"No panties today?"

"Nope. I went college all day." I groaned my acceptance.

My hands slide from her ass to her slit. She lifted herself up allowing my hands to slide between her lips. She was already wet and open for me.

"Take it off. Now." I commanded.

She obeyed immediately. Standing before me was a woman that had curves in all the right places. The roundness of her hips and breasts were accentuated by the flat toned abs that came from working out every day. I had to have her.

"I want to watch you rub your pussy," I tell her. "I want to see what makes you cum."

"Only if you do the same," she replied as her hands began to rub her clit.

I am so turned on I comply without a word. She lies on the opposite side of the couch; her legs spread open facing me. I watch as she runs her fingers over her lips and pinch the sensitive nub. I lie back giving her the same view of my pink pussy lips and match her movements.

"Tell me what you feel and what you're thinking." I almost whisper.

"I'm imagining it's you. Your hands are working my clit and sliding into my hole. Your other hand is massaging my titties and pulling my nipples like this." She shows me what she means.

My hands work faster at the sight and sounds she is making go straight to my own pussy.

"Keep going baby," I say. "Tell me more."

She begins to rub and finger herself and her knees begin to close around her hand.

"No Sam, leave them open. I want to watch you cum." I excitedly instruct.

"I'll try." She whimpered.

I'm watching her long fingers move in and out of herself. They are slick with her excitement. Seeing her spread open and her furiously pumping hands makes me lean forward to smell her sex. She smells like cinnamon. Spicy. Hot. I want, I need to taste her. My nose inches from her cunt, my fingers frantically fucking my own cunt, I lean down and press my tongue to her clit. She tastes just like what I imagine heaven would.

"Oh fuck Amanda! That feels so good. Please don't stop!" She begs.

I continue to eat her pussy. Lapping up everything she releases. I suck her fingers as they glide in and out of her. My own cunt is dripping with the anticipation of fucking her. I tear my face away and slide my hips down. I press my vagina to hers and begin to grind against her. We are rocking back and forth, our pussy juices mixing. Samantha moans in ecstasy. She is pulling her nipples and saying my name over and over. I sit up and spread her farther apart. One leg is draped over the side of the couch the other is on the floor. I place my knee next to her hip and the other foot on the floor next to hers. I have a whole new angle to fuck her in. I can see juice flowing from her open legs and begin to fuck her as if I had a cock of my own. I'm riding her hard and I can feel myself ready to cum. My pace increases every time our clits touch.

Animalistic grunts are coming out of my mouth. I have lost all control. As my orgasm builds, Samantha begins cumming. She squirts her orgasm onto me. I can see her milky white cream spurting onto my own hot pussy. I move my hand down to taste the freshest sample. It proves to be too much. I am cumming as well. My thighs are wet to my knees. I am not sure if it's hers or mine but I don't care as I continue to fuck her. As my climax slows Samantha sits up and begins to eat my pussy in return. I am so sensitive it is almost unbearable.

"Slow down baby. It's too much" I pant.

"Ain't karma a bitch?" she says between the folds of my lips.

"Only until I make karma mine"

After an hour, Sam and I collapsed next to each other. Eating pussy was hard work and we were spent. I rolled off of her and grabbed my phone. I turned it back on and was greeted with three voicemails and a dozen text messages -- all from Matthew. "Are you ok? Where are you! Did I upset you? Call me. I'm coming over."

"Oh shit!"

"What?" Sam asked.

"Matt's on his way over"

"Why?"

"Because he is freaking out I didn't answer my phone. I need to call him back."

As I dial his number I hear a knock on my door.

My house smells of our sex and I am still undressed. I quickly grab my t-shirt and throw it on. I look out my window and see Matt standing there. He knows I am home so I have to answer. I open the door and he is greeted by me wearing nothing but a t-shirt my hair a mess and the smell of freshly fucked pussy on my breath.

"Whoa," he said at the sight, and probably smell, on me. "Now I know why you didn't answer the phone. Can I come in?"

I move out the doorway and let him in.

"Sam, this is Matt. Matt this is Sam."

TO BE CONTINUED