The Transformation of Betty Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was interesting how Bill was letting me take the lead in all of this. I surmised, correctly, that as much as he enjoyed using my wife, he also enjoyed playing the role of mentor vis-a-vis me as a Dom. In any event, once we exited the restaurant I simply went to the valet, handed him his tip and asked for the keys, saying that we knew where the car was.

I'm not sure whether I was surprise, apprehensive or excited when I saw our friend from the bar walking up behind us. My wife's face, on the other hand, registered a look of shock. Recognizing him, she doubtlessly assumed he was there to fuck her and I think she was actually relieved when I said "get into the backseat and suck him off."

Our new-found friend, of course, had no idea my wife's cunt was stuffed with the remote egg and so I'm not at all sure he expected her to cum simply by sucking him. Nevertheless, into the backseat they went while Bill and I stood outside keeping guard in case anyone approached. Bill still had the remote and I knew what he planned. After a minute or two when he was certain my wife's lips would be wrapped deliciously around the guy's cock he turned it on.

I can't say that any of the noises coming from the car then were the least bit intelligible, but one thing was clear: My wife was giving him a suck for the ages – something a woman can do only when her cunt is being pleasured in some way. And it had to be the case that with this being her first time as a whore or at least as a suck slut, she had to be hot as hell. After 5 or 6 minutes, though, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of a man expressing relief as his cock explodes.

Our 'friend' emerged from the car quickly thereafter, still zippering his fly, with the comment "damn that bitch is hot ... I bet she came twice in there. Is she a whore or a girlfriend?"

"No, not a whore ... yet ... she's my wife/"

"Wow ... some wife!"

"I saw you here last week and she looked like one hot little fuck. The dress she wore then was the hottest thing I'd seen in this place, but what she was wearing tonight ... wow! I don't think there was a guy in the building who didn't want to fuck her. She also probably pissed off a a number of women here when their husbands or boyfriends couldn't keep their eyes off her ass. I come here most weekends when I'm not busy and I'd sure like to fuck her someday."

"Well, maybe someday" I replied, still unsure as to whether that day would ever come.

Suddenly I realized that my wife was still in the backseat and that Bill had forgotten to turn the vibe off. Going to the door I looked in only to see my wife on her knees on the backseat, ass in the air, her dress pulled up fully to her waist, fingering her cunt and cumming. 'Damn, she can't get enough' I though, then turned to our 'friend' and told him that we best get going.

"Well, don't forget me the next time you come out here with the slut."

Bill got into the backseat with the comment "I've got to fuck this whore while you drive. If you want you can pull over on the way and take over from me."

For the next 15 minutes or so, Bill again had her on his lap like the last time we drove from the restaurant, except that now he had his cock buried in her ass. As I recall, the egg had by this time fallen out of her cunt (pushed out no doubt by Bill's cock in her other hole) almost certainly after she came again and Bill filled her ass with his seed.

I took the next exit off the highway, but only drove far enough so that Bill and I could safely exchange places. Whereupon with me on the seat and my wife again on her knees Bill drove back onto the highway as I told her to suck me like she sucked her new 'friend'.

It was time, then, to remind her what a whore she had been. Gripping her hair so it was impossible to lif her mouth off my cock, I asked "Like a good little whore you swallowed all of his cum, didn't you?" Of course, with a stuffed mouth, there was no opportunity for her to respond. I wasn't expecting answers. My questions were statements with meaningless question marks at the end of them. "You came like a slut with his cock in your throat, didn't you?"; "If I'd told you to fuck him, you would have, right?" and "You already know, don't you, that we're going to bring you back to the restaurant someday so he can fuck you?" But it was when I said "we'll send you out to the car with him so he can drill your whore cunt and ass" that her sucking grew especially frenzied. And that, of course, is when I came ... with the image of my wife as a whore, getting fucked in the backseat of a car by a guy whose name neither of us knew.