The Transformation of Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers

"What?" she said with a half smile.

"It's killing you not to tell me, isn't it?" I smiled back.

Her eyes wandered around the room, looking at everything but me.

"Well, you better spill it out or I'll figure she's wanted by the FBI or something."

Kelly laughed before looking at me. She took a deep breath. "You remember when we first talked. I told you I had a been in a couple of threesomes?"

"Oh, the two guys in the trailer."

"Yeah. Well, that was one. The other was with Molly and her husband, Tom."

"You're kidding!" I blurted out. "When?"

Now that the cat was out of the bag Kelly continued with her story. "It was a couple of times last year. Molly invited me over to dinner at her place and after a few drinks one thing led to another we ended up getting off on the couch. They've got one of those open marriages and when they lived down in Springfield they belonged to a swing club. Of course when they moved up here that lifestyle went out the window so they were more than happy to have me join in with them."

"So, It's okay with Molly if her husband fucks you right in front of her?" I queried.

"Well, he didn't fuck me the first time. They're really into more of the oral stuff but he did fuck Molly while I watched. I mean the guy's hung like a horse and I kind of wanted him to fuck me but he blew his load before I had a chance. He fucked me the second time I went over and Molly really enjoyed watching Tom pound away at me. She asked me over a while back but since you're new here and didn't have a car, I felt I should hang with you on nights off until you're comfortable with the place. Then maybe I'll get over there."

"I remembered when she asked you over. I didn't know she was having an orgy," I laughed.

"It's hardly an orgy. It's just the three of us but I got to admit I get pretty horny watching other people having sex and knowing they're as horny as I am."

"Well, I must confess. After seeing Eric's hard cock and then watching him suck off Brother Francis... I mean as shocked as I was, I masturbated and got myself off while thinking of what I had seen. I even think about going down there again and watching but I feel bad for Eric."

"Mixed emotions, huh?" Kelly said.

"Yeah. It's great as long as I keep Eric out of the equation. Do you think if I went with you to Molly's they'd mind if I watched?"

Kelly gave me a very surprised look. "I think it would end up being more than just watching."

"I know but that's okay." I told her.

"Molly asked me last Friday if I could come over on Monday. I said I would but then this thing with my father breaking his ankle and all I had to cancel. She did ask if you might want to come along but I told her I didn't think you were into that. I mean... You've never been with a guy on that level and I thought it might scare you off."

I got up and sat on the couch next to Kelly. "If I were alone it might scare me but you'll be there and I know Molly. I don't think you'd let anything bad happen. I enjoy out time together in the bedroom. I love how you make me feel and now I wonder how it would be with a few more added in."

Kelly smiled. "We got the night off tomorrow if you're up for it. I'll tell Molly. I'm sure she'll be open to the idea."

"I'd like that. Listen, could I take your car tomorrow? I don't know if I want to show up wearing these cotton briefs."

Kelly laughed. "Of course. Take my car.

"Thanks Kelly. You're the best."

I left for town right after breakfast and picked up two pair of panties and a thong. I even got a bathing suit so that on my days off I could sit out at the pool and check out the lifeguard. After treating myself to a lobster roll and some onion rings I headed back and went straight to the cottage. I had noticed, when trying on the bathing suit, my pubic hairs were peeking out and realized a good trim would be in order. This took longer than I thought but I managed to get it down pretty smooth, leaving just a small patch at the top of my slit. I put the suit on, covered it up with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed over to the office.

Kelly was on the phone and Molly was shuffling papers when I arrived. I dropped Kelly's keys on her desk and turned to Molly. She put her index finger over her lips. "Shhh. She's talking to some big shot from the church," she whispered. Kelly says you're both coming by tonight. Tom's going to grill up some chicken and I'll put together a salad if that's okay."

"Sounds great." I told her. "I'm looking forward to it."

Kelly finally hung up the phone. "So, how did you do?"

"Well, I need your opinion. I bought a bathing suit and I need to know if it's alright." I took off the t-shirt and shorts while looking around to make sure there were only the three of us. "I got the all black model so I'd fit in with the nuns."

Both Kelly and Molly thought it looked great. "It doesn't come up too high over my hips, does it?" I questioned.

"No, it's perfect. Besides, with those breasts, no one's going to be looking at your hips." We all laughed and I felt better. Being at a religious retreat, I didn't want to be wearing anything too risqué.

"Okay, It's my day off and I'm heading over to the pool and check out Rusty."

"Well, don't linger too long. We're going over to Molly's and I want to leave by six at the latest," said Kelly.

As planned Kelly and I were on the ride into town just before six. Molly's apartment was above the gift shop and we could smell the chicken grilling as we made our way up the side stairs that led to a small deck.

"Kelly!" said Tom giving my friend a big hug. "Who's your friend?"

"This is Jen. She's heard about your grilling skills and wanted to come along," Kelly smiled.

"Well, I hope you like chicken Jen. We got plenty of it," Tom said staring at my tits.

"It's one of my favorites."

"Good. No dark meat, however. I'm more of a breast man myself," Tom joked.

"So I've heard," I shot back with a smile.

Kelly and I went inside to see if we could help Molly but she had everything all set. "We're eating inside tonight. That new grill Tom bought takes up half the deck," she said shaking her head.

I've got to admit, the chicken was excellent and with a fresh salad and plenty of chardonnay I was starting to feel very comfortable. After dinner we girls retired to the living room while Tom went out to the deck. After a bit of small talk Kelly spoke up. "Where the hell did Tom go?"

"He's cleaning his new grill," Molly explained.

Kelly got up and went out to the deck. "Hey! What kind of a host are you?" she jokingly yelled.

"Did you enjoy the meal?" Molly asked.

"It was great," I responded. "Tom's a really good cook."

"He's good at a lot of things. That's why I hang on to him."

Molly got up, crossed the room and looked out onto the deck. "Okay you two. Knock it off," she laughed. Kelly came in pulling down her sweatshirt followed by Tom fastening his shorts. "More wine, anyone?" Molly asked. We all agreed to another glass and she went to the kitchen followed by Tom. Upon reaching for the wine bottle Tom grabbed Molly around the waist and went through the motions of fucking her from behind. "Hey," she shouted. "That's enough. I'm trying to serve our guests."

Tom chuckled as he came out into the living room and, taking off his t-shirt, plunked down in his chair. It was obvious he had a hard-on under his shorts and Molly made a note of it when she returned with the wine. "Boy, it didn't take much to get you excited tonight," she remarked.

"Don't blame me. It's Kelly's fault," he said pointing at my friend.

"Me! You were hard long before I went out on the deck," Kelly laughed.

Molly sat on the floor in front of Tom. "He's been hard since I got home and told him you guys were coming over. Isn't that right, honey?" she said, reaching around and lightly rubbing Tom's hard-on through his shorts. "Oh, for God's sake. I better take care of this before he rips through another pair of shorts." Molly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled down the zipper but struggled trying to get them off while he was seated. Tom then stood up and she pulled his shorts down to his ankles, exposing his huge cock to the rest of us. This is bigger than Eric's I thought to myself and I could feel the excitement travel through my body. I just stared at Molly as she took Tom's member into her mouth and at that moment I knew I wanted that cock also. Tom stood with his hands on his hips and closed his eyes as Molly stroked his cock with one hand while teasing the head with her tongue.

"You need some help with that?" Kelly broke the silence.

Molly removed her mouth. "There's plenty for everyone," she said before returning to Tom's cock head.

Kelly took my hand and got up off the couch. She fell on her knees next to Molly and started running her tongue the length of Tom's shaft. "Come over here, Jen, Molly whispered, as she led me behind him to her other side. I got on my knees and followed Kelly's lead by licking the opposite side of Tom's hardness. "Three girls on one cock," I thought to myself. "This guy must be in his glory." Molly reached underneath and started fondling his balls I kept up my tongue action while looking up to see the pleasure Tom was receiving. I was surprised to see he was looking down at me.

"I wanna fuck those tits." he whispered, almost mouthing the words so no one could hear him. I smiled and went back to my oral action.

Tom seemed like quite a guy. He was in great shape, probably because he worked for a mover when he wasn't in the gift shop. There wasn't an ounce of fat on him and I could feel how solid the muscles in his legs were as I held on to one of them to keep my balance. Of course his best feature was the oversized meat between his legs. It had to be eight to nine inches and totally shaved, giving it an even larger appearance.

Molly kept sucking and kissing the tip until Kelly's tongue slid up the entire length and met Molly's mouth. They exchanged passionate kisses while Molly turned Tom's cock toward me and I grabbed the opportunity to clamp my lips over his member. I guess sucking cock comes natural. I had no idea what I was doing but Tom's eyes rolled back and looked at the ceiling, letting out a soft moan. "Well, I must be doing something right," I thought.

While I continued to work Tom's dick I could see Molly and Kelly starting to peel off their clothes out of the corner of my eye. I wanted to watch but I was too focused on Tom's meat, now fucking my mouth. Kelly got behind me and pulled my shirt over my head and arms. I released Tom from my wanting mouth and in an instant Kelly cupped my tits with both her hands, pulling me slightly backwards. "Fuck her tits, Tom. Fuck 'em good," Kelly ordered. Tom's eyes lit up as he grabbed his cock and proceeded to slide it between my breasts. With each thrust I opened my mouth and licked the tip before it retreated and disappeared. This action continued for several minutes but I could tell Tom was in an awkward position. Kelly released my tits and fell off to the side as I tried to pull Tom closer to me. I knew if I was on my back he could straddle me and be more comfortable so I eased myself down onto the floor but Tom started jerking his cock with his eyes focused on the scene beyond me.

Molly and Kelly were in a sixty nine position with Molly on top hungrily licking Kelly's wet slit. Tom went to his knees and made his way behind his wife. I rolled onto my elbow to watch the two of them who were lost in their own lust. They were totally unaware of anything going on around them until Tom started slapping his hard pole against Molly's ass. She moaned at the feel of this dick spanking and Kelly dropped her head back to allow Tom better access. He inched forward and kept up with his spanking, stopping only to slide his cock up and down Molly's ass crack until he backed off slightly and, holding his shaft, slid his tool into her waiting pussy. Kelly raised her head and tried to lick Tom's member as it easily slipped in and out. I got to my knees and put my arm around Molly's waist hoping to get a better view. I had never seen two people fuck before and I didn't want to miss this opportunity. I rested my cheek on Molly's ass and applied a few light kisses while watching Tom's rod work it's way in and out of her wet hole. Then he stopped, withdrew all the way and held the back of my head as he guided his slippery cock into my already open mouth. I held my lips tight and sucked Molly's juices onto my tongue before allowing Tom to go back to his fucking. Again he pulled out and returned to my mouth and again I cleaned his cock. This alternating between pussy and mouth continued several more times until Tom shoved it deep into his wife and started fucking at a furious pace. Molly dug her nails into the carpet as she yelled "OH FUCK" over and over again. Tom's body stiffened and he let out a loud groan.

No sooner was he out of Molly with his dick in hand, when a large rope of sticky sperm shot over her ass and onto her back. Two more blasts covered Molly's ass cheeks and another found it's way into her ass crack. All this was taking place just inches from my face and I was totally taken aback by the power behind his ejaculation. Tom squeezed his shaft producing another weaker burst before the remainder oozed over the head and found it's way to Kelly's open mouth. Tom fell backwards and Kelly got out from under Molly to suck out any remains that might be left in Tom's worn out cock. I ran my tongue the length of Molly's back and licked as much of Tom's sperm as I could. I couldn't describe the taste. All I knew was that I enjoyed it and I returned my attention to Molly's cum covered ass where I was joined by Kelly. We filled our mouths with the stringy liquid and then exchanged deep, passionate kisses before falling back onto our elbows. Molly crawled over and placed her head on Kelly's lap. Tom leaned over and sucked on my nipple before pushing a few strands of hair from my face and kissing me lightly on the cheek. "You're good," he whispered before falling back and resting.

My memory fails me at this point but somewhere along the line we must have gotten dressed 'cause the next thing I remember Kelly and I were in the car headed back to Elsbrook.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yea," I responded.

Not much was said between town and the Elsbrook parking lot but the walk from the car to our cottage must have given me enough fresh air to clear my head. We got inside and I plopped down in my chair.

"Wow," I said looking at Kelly. "I never felt like this in my life."

"Good or bad?" she questioned.

"Are you kidding? I'd have you drag me back there if I thought Tom was still hard. Did he ever fuck you?"

"No. It was Molly that finished him off."

"He didn't fuck me either," I said with a little protest in my voice.

"Did you want him to?"

"I don't know. I just kind of thought he would," I explained. " I just wanted somebody or something to get me off."

"Molly got herself off right after Tom pulled out. That kind of left you and me hanging there. What is it they say? Always a bride's maid, never a bride?

We both laughed but, for some reason, I knew what Kelly was thinking. "Well, its still early," I said looking at the clock.

"Yea, it is."

I got up and followed Kelly to her room where she was already pulling her sweatshirt over her head. I got down to just my panties and stretched out on the bed. "They're nice," she told me, rubbing the crotch of my newly bought silk underwear. "I got something here you might like," she said, pulling an empty suitcase from under the bed. I could hear a zipper then a short buzzing noise. "Well, the batteries are still good," she smiled, holding a realistic looking dildo in her hand. It looked nothing like Tom's but seemed to be just as big. "You know, sometimes a guy just isn't around when you need him most."

Kelly climbed on the bed next to me, dropping the dildo between my legs and going straight for my breast. She lightly pinched my left nipple between her fingers while suckling the other. I loved the feel of her warm mouth on my breast and dropped my arms to my side, giving in to the pleasure I was receiving.

It wasn't long before Kelly reversed her position. I opened one eye to see her panty covered pussy just inches from my face as I felt her lips applying soft kisses to my inner thighs. I wrapped my arms around her lower back and drew her closer to my mouth. My tongue traced the edge of her panties as the anticipation of tasting her sweetness ran through me. Kelly was trying to gain access to my pussy by pulling the crotch of my panties aside while, at the same time, I struggled to get her waistband over her hips. Neither of us was having much success until Kelly, out of frustration, got up and hurriedly slid my panties off. After removing her own she resumed her position over me and quickly went to work on my now swollen clit.

This is what I wanted. This is what I had been thinking about all day, well, this and Tom's cock but that didn't happen. When I saw Kelly and Molly going at each other earlier I was almost jealous but now we had each other all to ourselves and I think we both wanted to make the most of it.

My tongue continued its exploration between Kelly's legs, focusing mostly on her clitoris and the sweet juices now flowing from her warm slit. I felt her finger slide easily into my soaked hole as her lips gently sucked on my clit. I raised my hips to give her better access while quickening my pace at her hole.

Kelly removed her finger and replaced it with the dildo she had kept near her on the bed. I thought she would push the object into my tunnel and I braced for any pain I might feel but instead she ran it up between my slit and onto my clit. The sensation was too much and my head fell back onto the bed. I had never felt anything like this before and I dug my fingers into Kelly's firm ass cheeks. I knew I wouldn't last long at this point but Kelly slid it off my clit and back to the entrance of my tunnel.

Slowly I felt my pussy lips being pushed aside as the phallic object entered my body. I waited for the pain that I was always told about but it never came. I felt a slight pressure, as it made it's way deeper into me. The mild pressure gave way to pleasure as Kelly worked the dildo in and out of me, slowly at first and then faster as our lust for each other grew.

Her tongue went back to my clit and I raised my head hoping to get my tongue onto her moist mound. It was just out of reach and my head, again, fell back onto the bed. The fucking of my cunt hole got harder and faster as her tongue continued to tease my bud until I could feel that ultimate sensation of sexual pleasure taking control of my body. I squeezed her ass cheeks and took a deep breath as every muscle within me tightened. I wanted to scream but no sound could come from my open mouth. I waited in anticipation until, like a bolt of lightening, it hit me. "OH FUCK!" I shouted as my entire body started shaking. Kelly removed the dildo and fell off to my side, turning her attention to her own needs. I wanted to help her but my body was still out of control and I continued to twist and shake. Then I heard Kelly yell out something. I don't know what she said but I knew she was there with me. I reached over and took her hand into mine until we both lay motionless.

**************************

It was on a Tuesday morning toward the end of August when Father Dean came through the office door. There was something different about him this morning. He didn't seem to have that bounce in his step like he usually did.

"Kelly, You got a minute?" he said in a very serious manner.

"Sure," Kelly replied and they both went into the back room and closed the door. About fifteen minutes later Father Dean came out and handed me a sheet of paper, asking if I would type it up for him. It was a letter of resignation and I thought Father Dean was leaving us until I got to the bottom. I left a space for a signature and typed in Brother Francis' name. I was just finishing up when Kelly came out and looked at me with shock on her face. She didn't say anything as she sat at her desk.

Madge069
Madge069
25 Followers