The Travel Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers

Jason, Chloe, Megan and I started to fish. I showed them how to make the artificial mosquitoes look like real ones, slowly reeling the flies in and casting them out again behind a bubble. This technique caught about 6 fish within a half an hour. I showed them how to release the fish, since I really didn't want to cart them back down the trail to our camp.

Most of the fish we caught were fairly small brook and rainbow trout. I think everyone was having as much fun talking and enjoying the scenery as they were fishing. I had a hard time looking Jason in the eye as I helped him learn the right way to catch and release fish. The thought kept coming to me that I had just given his wife two great orgasms, and I wasn't sure how jealous he would be. I know that I would have killed someone if I thought they had fucked my wife, especially if I had just married her. Every time I looked at Chloe, however, she smiled or winked and once she even squeezed her tits through her sports bra when she saw I was the only one looking. She was a very attractive woman and I have to admit, I enjoyed the attention she gave me. One time, as I walked over and cast her pole into the water, she whispered into my ear, "that was the best sex I have ever had. Maybe after ten or twelve years, Jason will learn how to service a woman's body like you do."

"If he finds out that I have raised your expectations, he may kill me. I feel bad to fuck you while he sleeps. What would he do, if he knew?"

"I am not sure," she said, glancing to see if anyone was listening. "I certainly am not his first conquest, and I even suspect he is currently doing one of the other FedEx drivers he works with. If we stay married, I will be very surprised."

This admission made me uncomfortable, both because I didn't want to hear about her problems, but also because I was afraid that I would only make the matter worse by having done her.

All I could think of telling her was, "You are young, beautiful, smart and talented. You don't need to worry about success, with or without Jason."

She looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you. I didn't expect to find someone who cared about me personally as well as service my sexual needs so skillfully."

We were suddenly interrupted by a huge thunderclap. The sound of thunder, so high in the mountains where you feel so exposed can be terrifying. I grabbed Chloe and ran back to where the others were fishing and lounging around the lake. The skies had suddenly become overcast and lightning was flashing and thunder was echoing between the mountain peaks.

I had noticed a large alcove between several boulders located just behind where we were fishing. I hollered for everyone to get away from their exposed position near the lake. They all sprinted back to where I was at a break-neck speed. I told them we were safe sheltered by the large rocks and we might as well enjoy the show from our semi-protected location.

With all the fishing gear, lunches, camp chairs and extra clothes, I hadn't thought to put an umbrella in my pack. The heavens opened and rain started to come down in buckets. I had a few plastic garbage bags that work as covers and we had 2 rain ponchos, but even with that, it left me and Adrienne without any protection in the downpour. Rummaging through my pack, I found one last large, white garbage bag and I quickly pulled it down over mine and Adrienne's heads and torsos. Needless to say, two people in a garbage bag are quite cozy. I realized that Adrienne was not really interested in men, but with her soaking wet, wearing only a bra and jeans and practically sitting on my lap covered in a single plastic bag, I became much more acquainted with her.

We soon found that the only way we could both stay covered was to have her sit on my lap while I sat on a large rock. We were both wet, but I wasn't soaked to my skin. Adrienne, however, was quite wet and only wearing her sports bra and jeans and she started to shiver. The best way to overcome hypothermia is to get out of your wet clothes and to snuggle with someone else. I figured I was safe, since she only liked girls and since I had had more sex in one day than I usually got in a month (and with more than one woman!). I whispered in her ear, "slip out of your bra and let me warm you up."

"Okay, but no funny business. I only want to keep from freezing," she replied.

"You have my word as a gentleman."

It was still raining and storming, but we were at least staying dry under our garbage bag prison. We both had to do quite a bit of maneuvering to finally get her bra lifted off over her head. I set her bra on the rock next to me and had her pull close to me. I wrapped my arms around her torso and her large, firm breasts rested on my right arm. I may have been able to tell myself to not get involved in any kind of sexual activity, but my hands and seemed to be working on their own. I was rubbing her body and trying to generate a little heat for her. Her breasts were only inches away from my face and they bounced provocatively as I moved my arms and hands around her torso.

It was quite stuffy under the bag, but still cold. With my oxygen deficient brain, I figured it would be worth the attempt to feel these gorgeous tits. That would make eight tits I had grabbed in one day! I also noticed that my penis had risen to full erection. It was horribly uncomfortable with her on my lap, yet I knew this could go no further than a little "clutch and feel." I still desperately wanted to feel those globes.

I worked my hands around both her tits, and then moved slowly to cup both of her treasures. She tensed up momentarily, but didn't say anything. I moved my fingers to feel both nipples. Her breasts were very cold to the touch and her nipples had contracted to little diamond-hard pin heads. I worked, rubbed, squeezed and massaged her tits for what seemed like hours. They were very responsive and very firm and large. I couldn't believe a woman her age could have such nice tits.

It quit raining after a while and she had quit shivering. I slipped out of the bag and got a dry shirt out of my pack and handed it to Adrienne under the white fake poncho. My eyes were drawn to the others. They were all looking at me, either with bemused smiles, or with their eyes to the ground in embarrassment.

I couldn't figure things out, until I saw the garbage bag on Adrienne as she slipped on my shirt. The bag was practically transparent; especially where Adrienne's moist skin was in contact with the plastic. Chloe sidled over to me and said, "You put on quite the show under that bag. Adrienne's tits were practically shining through the wet bag while you felt her up. I am surprised my sister let you do it."

My eyes were drawn to my wife. She had a smirk on her face that I couldn't read. Finally she came over to me and said that Chloe had won a bet with Megan. Chloe bet that Adrienne would let me feel her tits and Megan said she wouldn't. Sandy said she was slightly jealous, but thought it was funny that Adrienne was not quite as big a lesbian as she appeared. I really didn't expect to hump her, but my poor penis was still stiff and tenting out my jeans. Sandy pointed to my erection and instructed me, "That thing will not go into anyone unless you have my approval."

"Roger," I said, with a smile.

As is the case in high altitudes, the sun came out hot and the clouds moved out in a big hurry. We went back over and started fishing again. The adventures of the rain, the sex and the beautiful surroundings made us all very relaxed and the fishing became secondary to our conversation. The poles were resting on sticks and rocks and I almost began to hope we wouldn't catch anymore. I had brought one fishing rod holder that Chloe was using it to rest her pole on. She sat in one of the camp chairs.

Even after all the sexual activity, I was still a little shy and not sure how to act with the women. Jason had gone off on his own to try a small lake about 400 yards away. We only had about three more hours before we needed to head back to the campground. I was very tired and enjoyed the current opportunity to rest and take in the scenery.

Sandy was sitting by me on a large boulder that rested in the lake. Megan, Chloe and Adrienne sat on camp chairs on the shore, with Chloe being the only one that was fishing. Sandy and I snuggled on the rock and she lifted up her sweat shirt to show me that she hadn't put her bra back on. Her pale skin and her pink nipples glowed in the bright sunlight. I again appreciated how big they were and the pink color of her nipples added color to our otherwise gray and green surroundings. She lifted the shirt up over her head and sat there next to me topless. I reached over and pinched her left nipple with my fingers and she smiled. She reciprocated by rubbing my penis through my jeans. I couldn't believe, after all I had experience in one day, I could still "throw wood," but my penis sprang to immediate attention. She asked me to spread sun screen on her tits, and I jumped at the opportunity. It is well known that sunscreen on ones hands will scare away fish. They can really smell it on the bait, but I sincerely cared less about fish than I did about her fair-skinned glands.

I reached over to the sunscreen and smeared some generously on my hands. I leaned over to her and carefully cupped both her breasts. I could feel her nipples harden in my palms and she laid back and enjoyed my slow handiwork. Just as I was finishing up on her tits and shoulders, my attention was snapped back to the fishing pole. The pole was bent down and bobbed wildly and I realized I had a fish. Now, fishing is as exciting to me as it is to the next man, but with a great rack of tits within my grasp, I cursed under my breath as I reached over to my pole and reeled in the fish. Sandy stood up next to me as I played it in to the shore. As I lifted it out of the water and brought it up onto the rock where we were, I saw that Sandy had pulled her camera out of the backpack and was taking a picture of me landing this brook trout.

As I pulled the pretty fish up close to me to give Sandy a good angle, I had a great idea. I put the fish on a stringer and gave it to Sandy and I took the camera from her. I think she forgot she was nude from the waist up, as I took her picture holding the fish. Her tits were a beautiful addition to this otherwise boring picture. With her smiling face and bobbing breasts, I thought back to some of my other photographic experiences.

Photography is a hobby of mine and I have had a darkroom and enlarger in my house since I was 14. My earliest experiences with the camera all revolved around my desire to capture the female form on film. One of my earliest treasures was captured on a field trip when I was 16. We had gone on a field trip to a ghost town in the mountains to take some scenic pictures. Through careful planning and a telephoto lens, I was able to photograph about half of the girls in my class in some sort of provocative pose. This included a young lady on the bus who had gone to sleep in the seat across from me. I was able to "sneak" a picture up her short skirt. Her underpants were bunched up into the crevasse between her legs. Pubic hair was pouting out from around the left side of her under-pants. I waited until the light flooded her panty-covered vulva, and then snapped a picture with my camera sitting on my lap. I knew that I was only guessing on the focus and exposure, but I couldn't act like I was shooting up her skirt. My heart beat wildly until I got home that night and developed the picture. It was a work of art.

At my ten year reunion, this young lady sat at the same table as my wife and me. I remembered that picture, which I had shared with a few friends on my baseball team. Remembering the picture brought a smile to my face. Sitting by her and her husband (a balding, limp-dicked banker) she asked, "Do you remember how much fun we had in photography?""Do I ever!"

She seemed to remember that trip and she asked me, "Were you taking pictures of all of us girls on that trip to the mining town?"

"Yes," I replied sheepishly.

"I would kill to get copies of me and my friends. We are putting together a scrapbook of our high school experiences. Do you have any pictures we could use?"

The thought of her half exposed, 17 year old vulva, blown up to 11 X 14, put on the cover of her scrapbook brought another smile to my face. It would certainly make it a best seller.

Later, I gave her eight or ten pictures and she put together the scrapbook and gave me a copy. Only after she had sent me a copy of the completed scrapbook did I realize a mistake. One of the pictures I had sent was a picture of one of the cheerleaders that we all dreamed about. The picture had been snapped when she had on a tight white tee-shirt and jeans. Her nipples were poking out like two headlights on high beams. Maybe I was the only one that noticed this in the scrapbook, but I doubt it. It had been one of my favorite pictures, but I hadn't checked it too closely before I sent it in for publication.

Photography continued as a hobby as I grew older. After our marriage, I took several pictures of Sandy as she got dressed. There were close ups of her various body parts, but always when she had on her underwear. How far would she let me push my hobby?

My answer came when I tiptoed into the bathroom one day while she was showering. I had the camera with me and as she pulled back the shower curtain, I acted like I was going to snap a picture of her. Rather than cover up, she dropped her towel and posed provocatively, with one leg raised up in front of the other, and with her shoulders pulled back and her breasts thrust forward. I would have taken the whole roll of her right then, except that this turned me on so strongly, I needed to have sex with her first. Sandy is tall, but I had never tried to fuck her standing up. The bathroom was so small, however, that I couldn't throw her on the ground and relieve the pressure in my balls with the usual method.

I turned her around, had her put her hands on the wall and spread her legs apart. I pulled my pants down and tried to figure a way to get my penis into her opening. My dick was about 6 inches higher than her vaginal opening. I put my enlarged member between her ass checks and squeezed them together. The moisture from the shower and the heat between our two bodies, made an extremely pleasurable experience, but I wanted the real thing. I released her hips and moved up to her tits. She hadn't toweled off, so the firm mounds still had water on them. She was keyed up, because her inverted nipples were standing out stiffly.

Fortunately, I found a small stool that was under the counter in the bathroom. She stood on the stool and my dick slid right into her. I love this kind of action, where I can watch my dick slide in and out of her body. My hands are also free to explore while she works to orgasm. She was still dripping wet, but she didn't seem to worry. I reached my hand around her hip and massaged her clitoris in time to my thrusting into her. For one of the very rare times in our sexual relationship, Sandy came first and very quickly. Even with Sandy impaled on my penis, squirming and squealing with her vagina contracting with her orgasm, my mind wandered to my first purpose in going into the bathroom...photography.

I did a couple of "power thrusts" into her twat (defined as going so hard and far into her that I can feel her cervix). Usually I try and not work too quickly, but I allowed my penis to work to climax after only 15 or 20 upward thrusts. I pulled her athletic butt checks against my pelvis and exploded with around 8 sticky squirts. Sandy, flushed and breathing heavily, turned to me and asked if I was done.

"Yes. I wanted to photograph you without my dick doing all the thinking. I just needed a 'quickie' to relieve the pressure before I turn you into a porno star!"

"I wondered when you were going to ask me to pose for you. Let me clean up my sloppy crotch and put on some makeup."

Was Sandy a bit of an exhibitionist? I didn't think so, but the idea of posing naked in front the camera didn't upset her in the least.

Our bedroom would have to work as an impromptu studio, since there was no other place that I could think of where she could get nude and be captured on film. I had brought in a few lights, not because I thought it would be artistic, but because I wanted enough light to see every nook and cranny of her body on the film.

After about 15 minutes Sandy came into our bedroom, wearing her bathrobe. Her hair was still damp, but the soft curls framed her face. She had on some blush and some eyeliner, and my immediate reaction was that I wanted to have her again. She smiled and asked, "What do you want me to do?"

I could think of about 800 things, but I said, "Let me just start with some pictures of you partially clothed."

This should relax her and allow me to see how far I could take this adventure without upsetting her. I soon found I didn't need to worry.

I took several shots of her face. I adjusted the lighting, and then had her drop her robe. I noticed several things, including the fact that her nipples were poking out, and that her bush had been neatly trimmed. Her crotch was where my attention was really drawn. Remember that I had just come in that vagina about 20 minutes before. She had cleaned it up, used the scissors to clear the brush and I could see her cute little labia framed by her legs and by her dark pubic hair. Using my meager knowledge of lighting and direction, I had her sit down on the bed.

I took my first pictures of a woman naked. I was more embarrassed than my wife. She proved to be quite the natural and I quit trying to direct her and just snapped the pictures as she performed. Close ups of her tits were followed by several full-length shots of her completely nude. It was now x-rated photography time. She had turned over onto her stomach and lifted her bottom into the air, inviting me to take shots of her obscenely exposed private areas.

Her vagina was three feet in front of me and her arousal from performing for the camera made the inner lips puff-out. Black and white film could not capture the whole experience, because her pubic hair was black, her outer labia were light pink, her inner lips and exposed slot were bright pink, almost scarlet and her round butt checks were a creamy color. I also examined, for the first time, her puckered ass opening. It was pink and framed between her spread cheeks. I found her exposed ass hole strangely compelling.

I took several pictures using her vulva as a focal point, with the rest of her body being out of focus. In several of them, you can see her face in the background, with a sly, out of focus smile on her lips. She was really enjoying this. In just a few minutes, I had snapped 36 pictures and ran out of film. It is an on-going wish that I have had for the past twenty years that I could have had another 20 rolls of film that day. Looking at those pictures today, I am convinced that Sandy could have been a very successful nude model. As it was, I only got the one roll of film taken of her in the nude. She quickly had children and put on weight before I could ever complete my full photographic fantasy. I have considered scanning the pictures today and posting them on the web. I can guarantee you that it would make a huge stir. She has such a sweet, girl next door look, but if you look closely into her eyes, you can see a glowing sexuality. She seems to exude knowledge of the control and power that she has with that puffy, perfect vulva. I carried a picture of her topless in my wallet for several years, until a co-worker found it once. He vacillated between complete jealousy (she looked phenomenal) and outrage that I would carry a picture of my naked wife. I told him to go ask his wife for similar pictures, and I found out recently that she let him do it. She didn't look as good as Sandy, he confessed.

chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers
1...45678...21