The Traveling Wizards Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen was barely aware of Meric entering the vine covered grotto, and placing her on the bench inside. Meric's hand and continued to play with her as he carried her along. He had quickly brought her back to the brink of another orgasm. And then held her there, not granting her release. When he set her down, he moved her until she was on her knees ass thrust up into the air, head cushioned by a well placed pillow. As she raised her head to look at him, she felt a piece of cloth go over her head and settle around her eyes. With smooth efficient movements, Meric tied it off. Tight enough that it want slip, but loose enough to be comfortable.

"Now my Queen, I want you to be quiet until I tell you you can make noise. If you speak, moan, or even sigh before I give you permission, you will get this," Gwen felt a ringing slap land on her ass, even through the dress it stung. "Nod your head if you understand me." Gwen quickly nodded her head, not wanting another slap, but also not wanting to stop what he was doing to her. After that slap had landed, Gwen had found herself getting even wetter than she already was. She heard some rustling, then felt Meric's dick press up against her pussy lips, then she felt herself stretching around him as he pushed forward in one smooth plunge. His big heavy nutsack slapped against her clit as he bottomed out. Then she felt hands on her ass as he began to saw in and out, pounding her into the hard stone bench.

Meric and Megan watched as King and Queen thrust against each other, seeking their release. Both thinking it was someone else they were seeking it with. When Meric noticed the signs that Gwen was about to orgasm, he made a slight gesture with his hand and then whispered.

"Now Gwen, let me hear you now, Scream out your release, let me know just how high I am taking you."

With these words Gwen let loose with a high gasping moan, and then screamed as her orgasm raced through her body. Before she was even settled she felt herself being turned over. Meric's cock never stopped moving inside of her. Then her legs were in the air, her feet bouncing off of his chest as he held her by her thighs, thrusting deep inside of her.

Brent felt Megan's pussy spasm and clench as she had her first orgasm. Then he felt her moving. "Don't stop" she cried out as she somehow turned her self over. He felt her hands guide his to grasp her thighs, using this extra leverage he began to thrust deep and hard into her.

Megan and Meric were standing side by side at the entrance to the grotto as they both reached up and called the blindfolds to them.

Gwen felt the blindfold lift and she looked up into Meric's face. She gasped when she realized it was her husband and not Meric that was thrusting so deep and pleasing into her. Another orgasm rolled through her as she let the love of her life continue to fuck her.

When Brent's eyes were uncovered he looked down expecting to see his shaft disappearing into a fiery pussy. Instead he saw his wife looking back at him. He wondered why he ever strayed from her, why he ever took those other women to his bed when he had this beautiful woman in his life. Her orgasm raced through her, causing her pussy to clamp down on his thrusting dick. That was it, he went over the edge into a wild beyond he had experienced only once, and that was their wedding night. He fell forward kissing her as the last of his seed was seeping from him. Whispers of apology and undying love falling from his lips and hers. When they looked, they were alone in the grotto. Neither having noticed when the two strangers had left. Only one person saw them leave.

Celeste observed the antics going on in the garden maze from her childhood hiding spot part way up the side of the center tower. She saw it all; Megan and Rachael; Her brother joining them; her mother watching after Megan left. She watched Meric threw her mother over his shoulder. She laughed as her dad chased a naked Megan through the maze. And she seen when the two brought their respective partners to the grotto. She could not see through the vines covering the entrance, but she could guess what was happening. Then she watched as both strangers stepped out alone, turned to look up at her with a smile, and then disappeared into the shadows. No one in the castle ever saw them again. But their legacy lives on. The castle is a brighter happier place now, the men and women free to enjoy the pleasures of life.

12