The Traveling Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder! Bite them harder!"

Harder? I didn't want to bite them off! But she was in charge, and if she wanted them bitten, well...I bit down harder than I had before. I bit down on her nipples as hard as I bite my husband's cock when he's in the mood for a little pain. Instead of the cry I expected I'd hear, all I heard was more moaning, this time definitely moans of passion and desire.

"Oh, yes! That's it! Oh, baby!"

I guess she liked what I was doing. I was getting hotter with each passing minute, and I decided to move this process along. Reaching down, between her and me, I opened my hand flat against her cut off jeans. I swear I could feel the warmth coming from her pussy through the denim!

"Oh, yes! Touch me there. Oh, baby, I need to feel your hand there!" As she said this, she moved her own hands to her cutoffs, and with a deft movement she undid her short pants and let them fall to the floor. My hand returned to the spot that I had been rubbing, and this time, instead of the course jean's, I expected to feel the silk of her panties. Wrong again! The little mink wasn't wearing any. What I did feel was the fineness of her pussy hair. I didn't need an invitation. With her left nipple still in my mouth, I found my finger separating the lips of her cunny, and snaking its way inside her hot pussy! She opened her legs for me, allowing and encouraging me to push more inside her, push harder, push faster. My hand was a blur as it moved back and forth across her clit, across her wet, wet, pussy!

We were both still standing, but now we were both naked. I wanted her, and there was nothing stopping me from taking what I wanted. I wished Patrick could be in here, watching me fingering this cunt, watching her beg me to hurt her. Well, he wasn't but I was, and I wanted what she had between her legs. With regret, I released her hardened nipple from my mouth. I had to. I wanted the treasure below, and I had to slide down on my knees to position her pussy with my mouth. As I made my descent, my mouth kissed her rib cage, her abdomen, and finally, I reached the fur covered object of my affection.

My tongue had no trouble finding her clit. It practically leaped out at me, and the mouth that had trapped her nipples moments before was now sucking eagerly at the swelling clit between this woman's legs. Oh, yes, I wanted her! And I intended to make her come! My hands reached back up to twist her nipples as my face pressed into her pussy. She was moaning now, and pushing her cunt against my tongue as if I needed extra encouragement!

While one hand tortured her right nipple, my other hand ran at will across her naked ass cheeks, and down between her legs, rubbing just inches below where my tongue was whipping her clit.

"Oh...Oh...Don't stop! Please don't stop. Suck my pussy! Oh, Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

She was coming on my tongue, in my mouth! There was no doubt in my mind that people outside the rest room could hear her moan, could hear her scream at me to keep sucking her pussy, and the thought of that made me even hotter! My pussy was dripping down my legs. I was wet enough to take ten men in my cunt, yet my cunt was empty! I needed to be fucked so badly!

My new friend was coming down now, her momentary loss of control was becoming a memory, and she was once more cognizant of my mouth, which had never left her cunt, not for a moment while she was in the throes of her orgasm. Now she stroked my head gently, almost lovingly. She spoke to me, more quietly now.

"Thank you. Your husband was right. You are very oral! I don't think I've ever come like that with a woman before."

"Am I your first woman?"

"In a public rest room you are. I don't know what came over me to do this. I'm really not this kind of a woman."

"And what kind is that?"

"I mean, the kind to engage in sex with another person, let alone another woman without even knowing their names, or just doing it without any formalities."

I knew her type. Had she'd been a man, she'd have fucked a woman then called her a whore! Well, enough of this bull shit. I stood up, facing the woman I'd just fucked with my tongue. My dress was still wide open, and I was still naked. And my pussy still needed some attention. I leaned forward, gently kissing her on the lips, letting her get a taste of her own pussy juices from my lips to hers.

"My name's Rachael. And you owe me a blow job." There was no use wasting time. The moment of truth was here, and either this blonde bitch was going to suck me off, or she wasn't. Either way, I wanted to know the score.

"I'm Pam....and I always pay my debts." Saying this, Pam allowed herself to float to a knelling position in front of me, and without hesitation, pulled my cunt to her face. She didn't wait for foreplay. I instantly felt her tongue seek out and find my clit. She left it for just a moment while she made a full sweep of my pussy lips, from the top to the bottom, and opening the crevice with her tongue as she did it. She twisted my body till I was against the corner of the stall.

Wrapping one of her arms around each of my legs, she was able to hold me tightly, and at her will, part my legs to give her greater access to my pussy. I couldn't see her face anymore. It was buried deep in my crotch. But her blonde hair was clearly visible to me, and I stroked her head, all the time thinking about how much Patrick would like to have this blonde sucking his hard dick. Patrick is fond of blondes. He told me once that his dream date was to have a blonde suck his dick, another lick his ass, and a red head sit on his face. (Lucky for me. I'm a redhead!)

As this bitch worked her magic on my cunt, I could feel my excitement build. She worked her tongue in and out of my pussy, while at the same time she seemed to keep her lips glued to my clit. Damn! This woman knew how to eat a pussy! Even though I was jammed into a corner, I knew I was pushing as much pussy into her mouth as she was pushing tongue into my pussy! I felt my orgasm starting to build. I wanted to come soooo badly! She took her mouth off my cunt long enough to look up at me with those big blue eyes and say, "When we finish here, I need to use your husband's cock for just a little, if you don't mind." Then without waiting for an answer, she redoubled her efforts with her tongue on my clit.

I don't know if it was the mental picture of this hot little slut fucking my husband, or the actual sensations of her hot mouth on my cunt, but whatever caused it, I started to come, and once I started, there was no stopping it. It rolled over me like a fever, starting in the pit of my pussy and spreading like molten lava across my body, up to my nipples, across my chest and completely enveloping my body!

I came like a dropped load of bricks! In the midst of my orgasm, I suddenly became concerned for Pam. I was forcing my entire body against her mouth, almost as if I were trying to cram my pussy down her throat, clit first! My body racked in spasm after spasm, each one bringing relief, yet leaving a hunger for the next. And when I felt her finger shove it's way up my ass hole, I was gone! She totally wasted my composure.

"Yesssss!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Fuck my ass hole with your fingers, Pam. Oh, baby, bite my clit. Yeah, that's good, suck me. Oh...Oh...Oh...OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her ending technique was soft and gentle. She lightly licked my clit even as it was twitching from its recent journey into the land of unbridled passions. And I could feel her soft warm breath blow across the dampness of my cunt! I felt very kindly disposed toward this mystery woman. Helping her to her feet, we exchanged a whisper that became a kiss. Her mouth tasted of me, of my come, of my pussy! I asked her very quietly, "Do you really need my husband? I'll gladly share him with you if you'd like."

She answered me with a smile and another kiss.

Pam and I spent a few more minutes fixing our hair and make-up before leaving the rest room. I had assured her she could use my husband's cock, (I also needed some of his hard dick) and we were giggling as we stepped out of the brick enclosure and back into the daylight. We both noticed Patrick was not in the convertible at the same time. Looking around the roadside park, I couldn't spot him anywhere.

"Where could he have gone?" Pam asked.

"Probably in the little boys room."

"Think we should go look for him?" There was a twinkle in her eyes as the big boobed blonde asked the question.

"You mean go into the men's room?"

"Sure. You game?"

Now I'd been in my share of men's rest rooms. Some of my best work had been done while I was on my knees in a bathroom stall, cock in my mouth, my high heels sticking out from under the bathroom stall's door. Patrick always told me that seeing that pose as he stood outside the stall, watching my legs, knowing what I was doing to a stranger, always made him cream in his pants. But this was a bit different. I wasn't sure he was in the bathroom, (although it did seem logical) and moreover, I'd never gone into a men's bathroom with another woman! But then, there always is a first time for everything. I guess Pam sensed my hesitation.

"Tell you what. I'll go in first and see if he's there. If he is, you can come on in."

"How will I know if you've found him?"

"Cause I won't be coming right back out. If I find your husband, I intend to have him fuck me."

"Oh. Sure. Boy am I slow!"

Pam leaned closer to me, close enough for me to detect a faint whiff of my pussy on her lips. "Honey, you may be a lot of things, but you ain't slow!" With that she patted my ass and walked off toward the rest room.

I walked back to the car. As soon as I saw the keys still in the ignition, I knew Patrick wasn't in the rest room. It wasn't like him to let the car out of his sight with the doors unlocked, and the keys still in it. I knew wherever he was, he could see the car. Looking around, the only vehicles in the park were two cars, and the semi truck whose driver had been jerking his cock while watching me suck my husband's dick before I went into the rest room to take care of Pam's twat. And suddenly I knew! I walked over to the truck. Standing on the ground, I hollered up into what looked like an empty cab.

"Patrick."

No answer.

"Patrick!"

Still no answer. Hmm. Could I have been wrong? I turned and headed back to the rest room, stopping to retrieve the car keys on the way. Pam had still not come out of the rest room, and that meant she'd found what she was looking for. I cleared my throat, took a deep breath, and walked into the men's rest room. If Patrick was in here, I reasoned, he would be already be involved with the blonde headed Pam, and he would be wanting me to be with him.

This time I didn't announce myself. Even before I could see them, I heard Pam, that is, I heard Pam's moaning. She hadn't wasted any time, judging from the sounds she was making, in finding Patrick's cock and sinking it into her hot pussy. As I turned round the wall separating the large area from the small sink area, I was taken back by what I saw.

Pam was getting fucked alright, but not by my husband. Patrick was standing next to the blonde hussy, his dick in her mouth, but her pussy was full of something else. Her cunt was filled with the cock belonging to the black man who'd gotten so hot watching me suck off Patrick! And judging from the way Pam was moaning, he was putting quite a load into her pussy! She was bent over, her shorts around her ankles, legs spread as far as the shorts would let them, and the trucker was holding her waist as he worked his cock in and out of her willing hole! And as if in an effort to be sexually efficient, she'd managed to swallow my husband's dick, and was serving as a receptacle for his obviously hard cock!

For just a moment, the full magnitude of the scene eluded me. I assumed Patrick and his trucker friend were simply sharing Pam's body. Both the trucker and Patrick were devoid of any pants, or underwear. I saw both men's clothing on the floor, in a single clump by the bathroom door. Patrick looked a little sheepish and I at first assumed it was because I had walked in on his blow job. Then it hit me! While both men were now fucking Pam, (after a fashion) Pam hadn't been in the rest room long enough to have gotten both men to that degree of undress, and aroused, let alone gotten them this far along in the sex act.

Patrick and the trucker must have already been in here, and must have already had their pants off. Patrick and the trucker must have been having sex together, without a female assist. Pam just happened along in time to serve as a pair of holes for the men to vent their sexual needs! I instantly sized up the situation, and instantly got hot again! My pussy was literally melting down my legs. If I didn't do something soon, I was sure I'd leave a puddle on the concrete floor below me. Well, I had two men here, and one of them could certainly help me out.

Walking toward this human chain of sexual fantasy, I made my choice. I didn't know his name, but that black trucker looked like someone I wanted to have a deeper knowledge of. I needed his cock, and even though it was buried to the hilt in my new friend's pussy, I knew I could take it away from her. As he continued fucking her cunt, I opened the buttons on the front of his shirt. I'd had black men before, and one of my favorite things about them is their chest! With his sweat glistening chest bared to me, I began to run my hands, palms open and facing it, across his pecs, his smooth rippling muscles reacting to the feel of a white woman's touch! I placed my lips over his left nipple and licked the salty taste of his sweat. His reaction was immediate.

As I licked his nipple, it immediately hardened in my mouth. Of course, Pam received the brunt of his renewed passions. He had been fucking her with some degree of restraint, but now, his body was no longer in his control. Now he rammed his steel hard black cock into her pussy, stroking deeper and faster with each thrust. I ran my long red nails across his other nipple, then down toward his stomach, finally resting my hand, still flattened against this black trucker, around his cock, and felt his hard dick as it slid between my fingers and into Pam's pussy.

My other hand reached around behind him and raked the smooth skin on his back, and began its descent downward, and finally stopped when it felt the firmness of his ass. My, but he was a specimen! My hands had done their job. He no longer fucked Pam with any degree of finesse, but rather was using her like a two dollar whore with a meter running. His cock rammed into her, and with each thrust, she came closer and closer to her final explosion. I wanted her to finish quickly. I wanted her to have her orgasm and fall away from his demanding dick. I wanted him to fuck me next! All this was not lost on my husband either. He had watched as his wife's tongue licked at the black man's chest, and his eyes had followed my hands on their journey southward as they touched and stroked another man's most private area. Patrick always enjoys watching me work on a strange man, but I think when that man's cock is black, I think it gives my husband an extra boost, an extra high. There is something very dark and erotic about a white woman's soft hand touching a black man's hard cock!

My plan worked. Within seconds of my hand caressing his ass, the black trucker began shooting his load into Pam's waiting hole. And as his cock contracted and shot load after load inside her, the blonde sucked my husband's cock harder and harder. I knew Patrick wouldn't be able to stand the efforts of this little whore much longer, and even as Pam's orgasm racked her body, my husband's cock began to unload its sweet nectar into the bitch's mouth. Both men had come within seconds of each other, and I'd like to think my added stimulus was the measure that started the whole chain reaction.

The only other problem left before I could get the fucking I so desperately needed was that the cock I wanted had just shot a huge load into another pussy. Even as my hand worked its magic on the black guy's dick, I could feel it beginning to soften, beginning to retreat back to the semi soft state that I love so much, but that doesn't do much for my pussy when it needs a hard, hot rod inside it. I knew what I had to do. The moment the black trucker allowed his now soft cock to plop out of Pam's quivering pussy, I dropped to my knees. No man can resist my mouth!

I suckled his flaccid cock with my wet lips. I could see, smell, and taste Pam's pussy on his meat, and that made me all the hotter. I slid my mouth over the end of the black man's cock, and began the suckling motion I knew would blow life back into the man's dick. As my mouth worked on his cock, my hands reached around, between his legs, and began playing with his balls and his ass. As my finger found his ass hole, and one nail started its way up his ass, my other hand gently scratched his sack of balls. This digital action, coupled with the work my tongue was doing on the length of his shaft, soon had my new friend hard as a rock. And now I wanted that rock in my pussy!

I lowered myself back on the cold concrete. I'd have laid down on an ice float at that moment. My legs were spread open and bent at the knees. My pussy was gapping wide. I raised my arms, open and outstretched. What a picture I must have made for my husband. His pretty redheaded wife, laying on the floor of a men's rest room in a roadside park, naked, legs wide open, and begging a black man to fuck her! Looking up at Patrick, I licked my lips. I needn't have worried about him. He wanted me fucked as much as I needed to be fucked! He looked at the trucker and said, "I believe that bitch needs some cock!"

"Okay, white sugar. You need some fucking, and I'm just the man to give it to you. Hope you can handle a real fuck!"

"Shut up and fuck me. I don't need anymore talk."

And he did. That big buck was down on his knees, his hard cock pushing at the opening of my pussy.

"How you like it, baby? Slow and long or fast and hard?"

"I told you to shut up and fuck me. You so stupid you need written instructions?"

That did it. I got the reaction I'd wanted. I was speaking to him like he was a dumb animal, and I'd wounded his sense of pride. There would be only one way he could earn back my respect, at least that was the thought going through his mind. If there's one thing I do know, it's how to get a man mad enough to give a woman a hard, rough fuck. And that's what I wanted this time. Nothing soft, nothing gentle. I wanted him to rip into my pussy and fuck me like a two-bit whore. And if I had to hurt his feelings in order to get it, there was no problem. I'd do, or say, what ever I had to in order to get the fucking I wanted.

"Well, what's the problem? Never fucked a white woman before?"

"Fuck you, bitch. I was going to give it to you gently, let you have time to get used to this monster. But you in a hurry, bitch? No problem. Here. Fuck this!"

And with that, he rammed his hard cock directly into the length of my cunt! In the first stroke he was better than half way in, pulling the outer lips of my cunny in with him.

"Wait!" I screamed.

"Fuck you, bitch. You wait. I'm going on in!"

And he continued to pound my cunt with his steel hard fifteen inch cock! I looked toward my husband, and realized I'd get no help there. He was watching my impaling as if it were a live sex show between two people he didn't know. He wouldn't have stopped the trucker, even if he'd wanted to, and I knew he didn't want to.

The next thrust saw the man buried the entire length of his dick in my cunt. My pussy was wet enough to accommodate anything he could give me, and after he'd been inside me for ten seconds, I was already stretching to accommodate this rude intruder. Ten seconds after that I was building toward my climax.