The Traveller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to Melanie; I admired her bottom. A lived red weal about six inches long and three inches wide uniform in colour, testifying to how flat I had kept the paddle and not cut into her with the edges. A tracery of lighter colour red lines radiated out from the impact area, the heat dissipating, and the sting spreading. I would work on this.

I walked around the desk to again face Melanie. She was still mouthing off about physical impossibilities I was apparently in the habit of performing with camels. I looked down at her. She looked up at me. I held Victoria's panties under her nose. This caused Melanie to launch into yet more insults. I thought it was time to shut her up and said "You are so noisy you thieving bitch". Grabbing a handful of her hair I jerked it. In a purely reflex action her mouth opened wide to yell and I stuffed Victoria's panties into the open mouth. I crouched down and grasped Melanie by the chin. "If you spit them out you thieving bitch I will pick up the crop, and beat you. until you beg to stuff them back in yourself". She looked horrified. I remained holding her and holding her gaze until she dropped her eyes. Satisfied I moved back around the desk.

This time I picked the paddle up in my right hand and held it resting on my left hip. With my left hand I began tracing the marks on Melanie's bottom. I could feel the heat of those first two blows and knew they would shortly feel hotter still. I let my index finger slip between her legs on to her pussy lips. They were not fully wet but Melanie did not want me there and began struggling. Good! The more she struggled the more my finger stimulated her. In a very short space of time the end of my finger was wet with girl juice, I started to coat her slit with juice. As if she knew my intentions Melanie was trying to lift against her bonds as if seeking contact with her clit but in actuality trying to prevent contact.

When the contact came her body shuddered and started fighting the straps. I increased the contact, by adding my thumb to the cocktail. I let my thumb find the entrance to her pussy and with my finger as a pivot on her clit I began thumb fucking her.

Her responses had to be monitored; there would be little room for error. Her breathing was becoming ragged and rapid. Wait for it! I took my hand away. I let it register with her that no longer was she being stimulated.

THAWP! I struck in the same spot. Her body surged against the restraints again. Count to two.

THWAP! More or less in the same place. Melanie was struggling now. No tears yet.

Back to finger fucking. The response was quicker, much quicker. On the verge of orgasm withdraw the fingers apply the paddle. Thwap! Thwap! There were tears now.

On the seventh finger fuck I stood no chance Melanie cum, virtually as I touched her. Had she not been gagged with the panties you would have heard her yells streets away. The place reeked of girl juice. It was dribbling down Melanie's legs.

CHAPTER FIVE

I settle for co-operation

I placed the paddle on the desk, stepped back a little to admire my handiwork. I had managed to keep the 'Ground Zero' area contained on the downward slope of her buttocks just below her anal pucker and above the tops of her legs. It was a fiery red strip radiating a lot of heat. There would be more later but this had achieved its purpose. I had her attention.

Many people believe a beating alone is all there is to punishment. If this were true the birch would be much favoured by government and crime would be non-existent. No pain is but a vehicle used to gain attention and introduce one, two, three, or more elements that will firmly fix the wrongness of their actions in their psyche. Humiliation, embarrassment and deprivations of various sorts are good tools for doing this.

Feeling in my pocket I produced the butt plug and tapped the base on the desk. Melanie twisted to look. There wasn't much to choose between front and back. One end sticky and running with girl juice, the other end nearly as wet running with tears. I opted for the girl juice end.

I applied the plug first to her pussy. Lubrication was needed. Melanie immediately began to respond. (Co-operation). When satisfied it was well oiled I withdrew it from her pussy. Gag or no gag I heard a definite sob. Using my finger and dipping in to her pussy I spread girl juice all around her anal bud but my finger did not gain entry. Melanie was very tight.

I recalled when she responded to clitoral stimulation the whole area thighs, bottom cheeks and pussy muscles all seemed to relax and tense in rhythm. Therefore I reasoned a little pressure on the butt plug and some vaginal/clit stimulation should see the plug slide home.

There was a problem, as the plug-slid home Melanie had another orgasmic experience. Big time. Melanie's punishment? Huh! More like Melanie's treat. Still her bottom was in great shape, the fiery red stripe and the purple butt plug complementing each other well. It looked a bit like a red card pinned to her bottom with a purple drawing pin.

Frankie saved the day by calling out as Melanie cum, "Who just could not cum for a man slut? Men can't push your buttons. That right slut?" These comments increased Melanie's tears.

CHAPTER SIX

The stakes are raised

Time to introduce Cheryl to the mix. I turned and beckoned Cheryl over, as she took those couple of paces to stand in front of me I was puzzled at her state arousal, I did not understand it at the time but her arousal was all to obvious. The slight blush of colour from the neck spilling on to her breasts; the deep breathing through her mouth; the nipples massively engorged and the tops of her thighs were actually wet. I took Cheryls arm and led her around the desk. We moved into Melanies line of site. She had calmed down a bit but as soon as she saw us the tears renewed and the struggling intensified.

I stopped Cheryl directly in front of her and putting one arm around Cheryl and with the other hand massaging her breasts, then taking one nipple I began to roll it in my fingers, Melanie continued to cry and struggle. I stopped and letting go of Cheryl I extracted Victoria's panties from Melanie's mouth and put them in my pocket.

Melanie started immediately talking through her sobs, "Please (snuffle) leave her (sniff) alone. Take me"

I returned my attention to Cheryl, sliding one hand down her belly searching for clit and pussy, the other hand and arm behind her and my head lowered to suck her nipples. At the same time I positioned us both so Melanie had an unobstructed view. I was aware of Cheryl making small animal noises in her throat and Melanie crying and pleading.

Cheryl "Ugheroowohargharghoooow"

Melanie "Please. No. Don't touch her. No, use me instead. PLEASE."

Cheryl was making low deep growling noises in her throat, it was turning into one long moan. I had all four fingers inserted and my thumb on her clit. I was trying to maintain a rhythm but Cheryl was bearing down on my hand heavily and at the same time working herself on my thumb. I had to hold her tighter and tighter with my other arm just to keep the contact.

Melanie suddenly wailed a long drawn out "NOOOOOOO! Don't cum for him you whore. You fucking slut, you cum you'll be sorry" it was as if Melanie's words were a catalyst for Cheryl. With hardly any real noise Cheryl cum, her body jerking, all her weight pushing down and grinding on my hand. Her hands pulling the back of my head, forcing her breasts hard into my face. I braced my legs, taking all of Cheryl's weight and hung on for grim death maintaining the contact between pussy, clit and hand the best I could, allowing her to extend the climax as long as possible. That is when I was aware of the surfeit of juice. Everywhere, running down my wrist, the insides of Cheryl's thighs and with every spasm of her body more of it.

It was several seconds before Cheryl could support her own weight again. When she could support her own weight again she was immediately ready for round two. I had different ideas. I desperately needed a woman to relieve my own needs but I also knew I must follow my game plan. A woman? Fucking hell, anything, any one. But there was a little voice in the back of my mind, and it said 'Ok. Sunshine but in context and in control, if you don't it will be seen as a weakness. If a weakness is perceived you can forget all about Victoria' How I instinctively knew this I do not know. However I did know I would move heaven and earth before I would allow such a thing to happen.

I turned Cheryl and myself so we were side ways on to Melanie and applied some downward pressure to Cheryl's shoulders. Someone, somewhere had trained Cheryl well, she melted with a fluid grace to her knees. Her back straight and knees spread wide. She looked as pretty as a picture, not that I noticed, I was looking through an almost desperate red haze of lust; desperate that is to keep control. Losing control would equal weakness, would equal losing Victoria. No chance!

Immediately Cheryls knees hit the floor she reached for the zip of my jeans, at the same time I was opening my belt. It's not that I am huge (seven inches or so) but when I'm really hard there is no way you can release my prick with boxers in the way.

While Cheryl and I are working jeans and boxers down my thighs Melanie is racked with sobs and saying things like "I'm telling you no!" and "At least make him force you, you fucking whore bag". Not that I even considered it at that moment in time but it was strange. Melanie was distressed. She was meant to be, but I had not for one moment had I believed that using Cheryl would be quite so effective, and then there was Cheryl herself, what made her, the submissive half of a lesbian partnership, so eager to be used?

All questions I would get an answer to but not right now. Cheryl's mouth closed over the end of my prick, her lips sealing around the shaft behind the swollen head, the tongue cleaning off the pre cum and then (no other word for it) attacking the little slit in the top, and then she somehow made her lips 'walk' down the shaft of my prick: two inches, three inches, four inches, five inches then her mouth closed even tighter around me as she slid her lips back up into contact with the swollen head of my prick and her tongue again launched its attack on me. No way was I going to last long like this.

The bitch was playing me like she was some virtuoso instrumentalist, I had my legs locked, my body bowed, thrusting the pelvis forward, my hands twisted in her hair and my brain dead. There was nothing in the world for me at that moment except the sensations in my prick, and the balls were tightening rapidly. I pulled on Cheryl's hair trying to get deeper in to her mouth but she held back against me until the last moment and then she swallowed me literally. I don't know how she done it but her mouth and throat opened and my prick disappeared inside, all of it.

Two things happened as my balls slapped into Cheryls chin, first her mouth and throat clamped down on the flesh of my prick, second, well, the only response I had was to shoot my load. It came from me like lava from a volcano that had been building up for eons. It came so hard and fast that it scalded me as it jetted deep into Cheryls throat.

Cheryl never missed a beat, like some sort of pulsating vacuum cleaner she drained me in a very short time. With the final spurt of semen I remembered to start breathing again. The only thing keeping me upright was that my knees were locked. I was very glad of the respite given by Cheryl on the long; slow, sucking retreat she made from my prick.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Obedience is looked for

Cheryl released my prick from her mouth and let it dangle, contemplating my boxers. Her hand stretched out. She had seen a globule of cum formed on the end and scooped it off with her finger. I thought she was going to anoint herself with it, as there were no signs of the 'bucketfuls' I had shot into her. Nothing wrong with thinking, instead she twisted towards the now quietly sobbing Melanie and waving the offending digit in front of her to got her attention. When Melanie focused on the bead of cum through tear stained eyes she shook her head saying "No." Cheryl with a grin simply cleaned her finger on the end of Melanies nose.

There were many undercurrents going on this place I did not understand but I determined I would get to the bottom of them. Not tonight though, I'd been behind the wheel of a cab for fourteen hours and then an hour of highly charged sexual tension, not to mention the best blowjob I had ever experienced. I was just too damned tired and I still had Melanie to finish off plus a twenty-mile drive home.

I pulled up my jeans and boxers and fastened them. Deliberately avoiding looking at Frankie or Victoria I told Cheryl to remain kneeling in front of Melanie. She answered "Yes Master" she did not appear to be taking the micky and I let it go and returned to Melanie's rear end.

Again I took the crop in my hand holding it about seven inches below the handle and leaving the wrist loop flapping. I sensed a certain interest in the room by all parties, however I was not about to use the crop in the manner they expected.

Using my wrist I kept the crop semi-rotating like someone constantly turning the ignition key in a car and keeping it flat I applied it to Melanie's pussy lips, trying to avoid her still protruding clit. Melanie had other ideas; on contact her whole body began moving as much as the straps would allow her to. She was trying to lift and push back to get clitoral contact. I just wanted the end of the crop slick with girl juice and to this end I added a sawing motion to the already twisting crop.

The folds of Melanies pussy lips quickly enveloped the crop, a change of angle, a little pressure and still twisting the crop it slowly slid into her pussy. The crop went deeper and Melanie went mad. Within the confines of the straps she was writhing, backward forwards, sideways and any combination you could put together. Little animal like squeals and grunts were issuing from her mouth.

There really must be a "G" spot because without clitoral stimulation Melanies body with no warning went rigid and then with one single shout of "YES" followed by a long drawn out sigh she deflated on to the desk top. I withdrew the crop and walked around the front.

Again I looked down at Melanie "Open" Melanie dutifully opened her mouth, I placed the seven inches of crop slick with her own juices crossways between her teeth "Close" I said. She did biting on the crop. (Obedience) I turned to Cheryl "If the thieving bitch drops it use it on her and put it back"

"Yes Master" she said. Again I ignored this form of address.

Turning I walked around the desk pausing to pick up the paddle and brought it down hard and unexpectedly on Melanies bottom. Of course she opened her mouth and dropped the crop. Cheryl as quick as an adder snatched up the crop and scrambling to her feet ran around the table, the crop raised high and slashed it down on Melanie while she (Cheryl) was still on the move. The butt plug took most of the blow but it still made Melanie scream.

The second blow came in like a haymaker, long and low, it landed below the butt plug on the patch I had previously warmed up. A weal showed up instantly, a deep maroon red line of fire across both cheeks. It was going to bruise, badly. This time Melanies scream was muffled by her sobs. The crop was cruel after only two slashes the girl could not even scream properly.

I allowed Cheryl to deliver two more blows and said "Enough".

Cheryl had the crop raised again and I could see the fight within herself, should she, shouldn't she obey. I still had hold of the paddle in my hand and I slapped her bottom with it, hard, hard enough to leave a livid stripe diagonally across both cheeks. She yelped and almost dropped the crop.

"Enough" I said "make it slick again and replace it"

Cheryl lowered the crop and jabbed it viciously at Melanies pussy, when on the third attempt she found the entrance the crop was literally rammed home and without ceremony it was plunged in and out several times only to be just as harshly pulled out.

This time it was Cheryl who approached the front of a sobbing Melanie. There was nothing to suggest they were an item. Cheryl simply said, "Taste your whore juice cow!" and the crop was back from where it had fallen. Cheryl was a puzzle but I was too tired to think about it. These two girls were supposed to be lovers but Cheryl acted like Melanie was her biggest enemy. I turned and moved towards Frankie and Victoria.

Frankie was smiling yet I got the distinct impression she was not happy, but why? I didn't know and at this moment I didn't care. So I said "Tea Frankie. Please. Pretty please even" Frankie switched the kettle on which was in her reach and indicated the worktop beside it with mugs already out. She then stood from her chair and moved into the kitchen area.

I turned to Victoria. She was having problems, flushed; breathing heavy and I noticed her hand kept straying to her belly and then jerking back as though it contacted something red hot. I grinned, Keep simmering little pudding I thought and you will be better for the eating. I sat in the chair beside her that Frankie had vacated and said "Cigarette?" Victoria said nothing but immediately picked up the cigarette packet on the coffee table beside her and fumbled a cigarette out of it; eventually she lit it and held it out.

I sat still, unmoving; Victoria twisted her body bringing her breast into contact with my arm and the cigarette closer to my mouth. She shimmied a little rubbing her nipple against my arm and then with increased pressure of breast on arm bought the cigarette up to my lips. I inhaled deeply and moving my head back leaving the cigarette in Victoria's fingers I exhaled just as deeply, that's when I became aware of Frankie standing in front of me with a cup in each hand.

Relieving Victoria of the cigarette with one hand I took the mug of tea from Frankie with the other. Victoria still had her breast pressed against my arm, I drank some tea, another drag on the cigarette and inclining my head towards Victoria said "When I am rested I will come back for you" she gave no reply but looked as though ready to burst into tears. I said more sharply than I intended "Later" the pressure eased on my arm although there was still contact.

My attention turned to Frankie who, (totally ignoring anything she had seen between Victoria and I) said without preamble "What about those two?"

Swallowing the last of my tea "When I've gone I guess you release Melanie and send her to bed alone" I answered "and as for Cheryl bed her with Victoria for tonight. I am sure they will find something to do".

For the first time since finishing with Melanie Frankie genuinely smiled and said "I'm sure we will" I was just too damn tired to rise to it.

Rising from the chair I made my goodnights saying I would be in touch in the next couple of days. Moving across the room I opened the door turned and called Victoria. She almost ran across the room and crowded in close, all breathy, nipples and girlie smells. I pulled the neck of her top open and taking her panties from my pocket 'fed' them down her cleavage saying" You can have them back for now but they will be the first thing I want off of you the next time I see you" With that I shut the door and went out to my car and home.

Here ends part one. In part two find out about the ebbs and flows in the girl's flat, Frankie's surprise and The Master's first tottering steps in his new role.

This story is the first part of an autobiographical account of a vanilla mans journey to a 'Master' and his entry into the slave trade. Part two will only be posted if interest is shown in part one. All comments, particularly critical ones are welcome.