The Trial of X Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jia smiled "Spare the whip-" Tech smacked Jia viciously across the face with the crop. Jia was so stung she fell out of her chair. She stared up at Tech with her nose bleeding.

"Tech, my dear, are we planning on eating today?" Dina asked. Emma and Carey had already turned to the table and were chatting quietly amongst themselves. Tech smiled and consented and the troop began their lunch. Tech gave no more attention to Jia, but having been so rudely snubbed, Jia was no longer in the mood for lunch, and she left quietly through a side door in the hall.

X glanced at the door, noting in detail exactly where Jia had exited. It would be so easy to slip out now, the women would never notice, he began to inch his way slowly towards the door. The thought of escape was more important then anything else. Even the hunger welling again inside him as he listened and watch the vile bitches eating was not enough to hold him. His leash was free from Tech's hand, lying on the floor where it had been cast aside by Tech when she had taken to beating Jia. Now was the best time to make his move.

He back out slowly, not wanting to be noticed by the assembled girls. Lila was standing with her back towards him, pouring drinks for the table, and otherwise staying out of the way, it was now, X could feel it inside his entire body, now was the best time to escape from his bondage.

He clenched his teeth against the gag in his mouth. It puffed out, the veins and sculpturing pressed more solidly into his mouth, almost making him vomit in disgust at the vile shape. He closed his eyes, counted to three and began to crawl, ever so slowly, the entire time keeping his eyes on the girls. It was not far to the door, and he managed to slip out without being noticed. His hands and feet were unchained, he had nothing but the leash around his waste holding him and the gag in his mouth. He removed the gag and placed in gently on the floor, he could here take laughing from the dining hall.

His heart began to pound in his chest and he suddenly began to realize that he was close, so close to escape. He looked up and down the passageway he had entered. It was dimly lit, very dark, with now windows. It was not facing the outside, as he had hoped and he could not be sure which direction would take him out of the wretched house of horrors in which he was currently ensnared.

He looked up and down the hall, left or right, left or right. He took a deep breath and began to walk to the right, then suddenly was shocked by a spasm of pain. He held still for a second, looking back at the door, but Tech was not standing there. Then he saw the leash, dangling down from his penis where it had been attached. It had caught on a bit of the floor and had pulled him causing him the pain. He picked up the leash and followed it to the base. He could feel where it attached to the maiden. His fingers worked across it, looking for a lash, or a clasp, but he could find none. He knew that Tech had attached it, how was he to remove it?

Finally he tied it around his waste, deciding it was better not to stay and play with it now, when he was so close to being free. He would have time soon enough. And so, now having been stopped once, he decided that it must be fate, and turned instead to the left and began to work his way down the dim hall.

12