The Triathlon

Story Info
Sister-in-law problems but his wife comes to the rescue.
4k words
4.38
55.4k
23
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has problems with his sister-in-law but his wife comes to the rescue.

This is entirely a work of fiction.

*

He drove his wife to her office then stopped off at a local mini-market to buy fresh fruit. On the way home, at the spot where the majestic panorama of the lake first came into view, he stopped as always to take in the vista.

From this vantage point he could look out over the low rambling house which he had designed for his wife but having drunk in the panorama simply released the handbrake and in neutral rolled down the curve and in through the already open garage door.

He kicked off the crocs and padded into the kitchen leaving the bag of produce on the counter before entering the bedroom corridor. There he immediately froze immobile. The sounds coming from the guest suite were instantly recognisable.

It was the noise of a woman fast approaching an orgasm.

It must be Isabel, was his immediate thought, followed by but who's fucking my sister-in-law?

He moved to the half open door at once ready to tackle the man who was violating his wife's virgin sister only to find that the young lady was alone. Not only by herself but stretched out on the bed and using a banana to pleasure herself.

In and out it went between wide spread legs and as her cries became more abandoned she drew up her knees presenting the watcher with a full view of her shaved bush and engorged labia.

Ashamed to be watching he looked down only to find that his boner was out and in his moving hand.

"Oh god," he whispered, "what am I doing?"

He moved off full of guilt to the bedroom he shared with his wife Graziela where he sat for fully five minutes to recover from his embarrassment before showering and then venturing back down the corridor.

The previously open door was now firmly closed but on entering the kitchen he found that Isabel had already tidied away his purchases all except a large watermelon. She looked up, grinned, and then shocked him to the core.

"Dan, I'm sorry if I shocked you but I'm even more upset that it left you feeling horny."

"No, it's me who should apologise...for spying on you."

"I didn't leave you any choice," she said. "But you obviously didn't see to yourself because you've still got a massive erection."

She pointed to the bulge in his cargo shorts and giggled at his futile attempts to hide the stiffie with his hands.

"You could fuck this," she was already cutting a pussy shaped hole in the melon which she then held out with a grin. "Go on. Like me you'll find that fruit is a good substitute for the real thing."

Moving closer she gestured for him to unzip then spoke in wonder.

"Oh! You go commando."

His boner had sprung free and she watched open mouthed as it jerked to attention. Then remembering the melon she offered it again saying seductively, "Do it now Dan, so I can watch."

Wonderingly he inserted first the helmet, then an inch or more of the shaft. The cool flesh felt silky, in fact a lot like a vagina, so he sank home until his balls were hard against the skin.

"Go on Dan, fuck it." He looked up to see that Isabel's shorts were already down around her ankles and her hand was inside the waistband of her white panties. "Fuck it like it was my sister."

So he did as she instructed and because he was already so aroused came pretty soon but not before he saw Isabel stiffen and grab at the worktop as her own climax arrived.

"Jesus," he said while messily disengaging. She threw him a dish cloth to clean up but then calmly collected the watermelon and along with the banana which she had previously used on herself consigned them both to the garbage disposer.

She smiled as the blades macerated the lot.

"We don't want anyone eating those by mistake."

Later he followed Isabel into the garage where she selected a bike from the rack, clipped on a helmet and was gone with merely a wave.

.............

Dan went through to his office and powered up the computer but his mind was far away from work, in fact he was overcome by guilt. Having intended getting in a solid day's work on his current design project he found himself simply staring at the CAD screen and remembering in graphic detail the sight of Isabel stretched out on her bed with her pubes in full view. But it was the sight of her moving hand in her panties out there in the kitchen which was later became indelibly etched in his memory.

So eventually he got back in the car, drove back to the city and parked on the spot reserved for Graziela. Her secretary and self appointed guardian made a half hearted attempt to stop him but he brushed past and found his wife on the telephone. She looked up at his entrance and sensing his mood began to get rid of the caller while gesturing for Dan to sit on her office sofa where she soon joined him.

"What's upset you?"

"Well it's a bit difficult to explain."

"Just start at the beginning."

He gulped and she put a sympathetic hand on his knee.

"I saw Isabel masturbating."

Graziela smiled and tried to defuse the situation.

"Well you've seen me often enough doing just the same, what made you think she doesn't?"

"Actually I felt deeply ashamed to be spying on her."

"Were you actually spying, that doesn't sound like something you would do?"

"Her bedroom door was open."

"Ahhh."

"At first I thought that someone was with in there with her but she was alone."

"So what did you do then?"

"I retreated and had a cold shower."

"So no harm done."

"But that's not all."

Graziela then took his hand which she could see was trembling.

"What do you mean?"

"When I got into the kitchen your sister was already there. She apologised for embarrassing me."

"Good. So she should."

"But then she saw that despite my cold shower I still had a full on erection."

"Like now." She giggled and put her hand on the evidence. "Just talking about it has obviously got you up and ready."

"But this is the shaming part because she then picked up a watermelon and cut a vagina shaped hole in the skin."

"No!"

"And then she persuaded me to fuck it, not that I needed much urging."

"And she just watched?"

"Well yes, but she masturbated as well."

Graziela leant over and kissed him before delving into his pants.

"Let's see what we can do about this."

So saying she simply hoicked her short skirt waist high and straddled him before pushing the gusset of her french knickers to one side and sinking down until he was fully home.

"What about your secretary," he managed to gasp as she started to move.

"Oh she wont disturb us, she knows better when you're here."

Graziela milked him dry within minutes then having cleaned herself up in the private bathroom got down to more serious business.

"Do you want me to ask Isabel to leave."

"No, never. But I do find it hard to work when she bounces around the place half naked."

"Not so much half, usually she's pretty much totally naked."

"Okay you're right, but at least I keep telling myself that it won't be for much longer and where else could she go to train for the triathlon?"

"There is that, it's a pretty perfect training ground out by the lake. So I'll tell her to tone it down and leave you in peace."

..............

But that night after he had brought his wife to a juddering orgasm Graziela asked the million dollar question.

"Do you fancy my sister, I mean she is pretty stunning?"

But the honesty of the reply which followed left Graziela totally happy.

"Of course, who wouldn't fancy a good looking twenty five year old super fit athlete. But although she looks like a younger version of you she isn't my Graziela and never could be."

"Yes but she is younger."

"Five years. That's nothing."

At this she moved closer and whispered in his ear.

"Dan, suck me off, you always had a magic tongue," then as she came again, "I reckon this is what my sister really needs."

.............

Now the training was reaching a critical period and Isabel performed two full triathlons each day as well as her usual fitness regime. The route for the swim was marked out with giant buoys on the lake, Tom's jetty served as the landing stage and a rudimentary transition area was marked out on the car park between the house and the lake. The cycle and running routes then followed well defined paths around the perimeter of the water.

However at some point Graziela ordered Tom to join her sister for at least one of the bike circuits.

"It will get you fit again and stop you spending all day hunched over a keyboard watching a screen."

"But there will have to be some ground rules," he said over dinner taken with them both, "as soon as I slow down Isabel should just take off and I'll get back at a slower pace."

"Okay." Replied Isabel and for a week or more she would disappear once his legs gave out until the day he managed a whole circuit and they arrived back together. From that moment on he actually looked forward to the exercise.

In fact so fit had he become that Tom had time to admire his sister-in-law's backside perched on the knife edge saddle in front of him, something not lost on Graziela when she returned home to find a randy husband.

"To what do I owe this magnificent erection?" She said on one occasion.

"It's from riding for an hour behind Isabel."

But on one occasion when they were on the far side of the lake Isabel held up a hand to stop him.

"I've got to pee Tom."

He held her bike as she hopped off and without any sign of shame squatted at the side of the path where she pulled the crutch of her costume to one side before letting out a jet of urine.

"Sorry about that," she apologised as they rode on.

"What do you do on race days?"

"Unlike road racing it doesn't very often happen in triathlons, like the time is fairly short, but if I do get taken short then like everyone else I just let go in my spandex."

..............

Four weeks before the National trials were due to take place three of her female competitor's arrived and Isabel joined them in the guest house. This had been converted from the original Finca which was located on the drive in from the public road.

Needless to say this signalled the end of Tom's cycle exercise although from his office window he could watch the incessant transition practice while being fascinated and turned on by the sight of these four so different but supremely fit young women.

But one day he heard Isabel banging about in her old room where after knocking he was asked to enter. As usual she was dressed only in a sports bra and panties.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but what are you doing here, I thought you had moved up to the Finca."

"Oh I have but my room mate is driving me mad."

"Do you want to discuss the problem?"

"Yeah, it would help even if I just have a good moan."

"Well put some clothes on otherwise I'll have no chance of concentrating."

"Okay." She grinned. "I've seen what my body does to you."

Nevertheless she did pull on some sweat pants and a T-shirt before undoing all his good resolutions by putting her arm around his waist and snuggling close.

"Its like this Tom. When you've got a group of fit young women without access to men then everyone masturbates, like they do it all the time and even on the bike. But not my room-mate. Actually she does get herself off but only when she reckons no one can hear or I'm asleep, although that's only part of the problem. What really annoys Miss Prissy I Never Wank is that I'm very noisy when I cum."

"So tell her to stop being so virtuous, tell her you know she masturbates because you've heard her at it."

Tom's own problem was already straining the seams of his cargo pants but first things first.

"Well I did but she just sniffed and gave me the brush off, so I've come down here to have a bit of solo relief."

"Okay, but let me get out of here before you start."

"No, wait. Listen Tom, do you often masturbate?"

"Not so much these days. Your sister keeps me pretty satisfied."

"Lucky her."

..............

So with work impossible knowing that nearby was a tasty woman getting herself off, he fled again to his wife's legal practice and ran the gauntlet once more of the dragon in the outer office.

"Which one of those young women has got you randy this time?"

So he repeated what Isabel had told him and again his frustration was expertly dealt with, but once they had straightened their clothes Graziela stopped him at the door.

"I was about to have coffee, will you join me?"

He nodded yes so she spoke to her guardian on the internal line but when the woman had delivered the Cafettiere his wife began to giggle.

"I reckon she can smell sex a mile off. Her nose was twitching so much that I thought it would fall off."

"Is she married?"

"No, nor ever likely to be."

............

That night Graziela was more than usually needy and with her desire eventually temporarily satisfied she spooned against Tom's back and began a confession.

"I never told you about when Isabel and me were younger."

"Yes you did."

"But not this."

"Go on," his heart sank, "although it sounds as if I'm not going to enjoy what I am about to hear."

"Well it's like this. When Isabel was fifteen and I was twenty our new step-father came into the bedroom one night after mother had dropped off to sleep."

He moved to turn over and face Graziela but she forcibly restrained him.

"I need to talk to your back, I won't get the words out if we are face to face."

She began again.

"It was obvious to me that he wanted to interfere sexually with Isabel so in an effort to protect my sister I wanked him off. That continued perhaps once or twice a week until eventually he left home six months later."

"Did he rape you?"

"No thank God and thanks to my efforts he never tried again to touch Isabel, but even so he insisted that she watched."

This time he did turn and took Graziela in his arms. She broke down and eventually cried herself to sleep but it was still dark when he woke to find his erect penis in a demanding mouth and despite a desperate effort to delay the inevitable came copiously in his wife's mouth.

Having swallowed everything and then licked him clean she lay in his arms and seemed compelled to continue the confession.

"Isabel's nervousness with men started from the time she watched me satisfy our step-father. Much later she would come back from a date and tell me that she couldn't bear men to touch her and it got that she wouldn't go out with any of the guys who sniffed around grateful for even a kiss from my sister."

"But she masturbates, I mean she seems to enjoy that side of sex?"

"Oh yes, doesn't she just, in fact she started masturbating even earlier than me."

"I find that hard to believe!"

She dug him in the ribs for being impertinent but soon began again.

"I think I was about seven before I realised that it was nice to rub myself down there but Isabel began at five," Graziela was silent but he could hear the cogs still turning, "that would be a long time before I had to wank off my step-father."

He stroked her back and she seemed grateful for the comfort.

"I had my first orgasm when I was thirteen but I reckon Isabel was even earlier."

"How do you know?"

"We always had the same bedroom and even then she was very noisy."

.............................

A month later Isabel and her training partners left for the selection trials and after they were over she rang Graziela.

"How did you get on?"

Tom's wife was on the phone, curled up on the sofa in his office, and he was watching over the top of the computer screen.

"You won, congratulations darling.......of course you can come back here until you leave for the Olympics......no I promise that Tom will cope, in fact he's already nodding yes."

She rang off and he joined her.

"No wonder she's still a virgin."

His comment may have seemed out of context but Graziela knew that he was merely remembering her recent confession.

"Yes, it obviously marked her very badly."

..............

Isabel had been back for a couple of days when she appeared in Tom's office bearing a tray of coffee apparently as a peace offering.

Like her sister she was tall and elegant but unlike Graziela who was soft and curvy Isabel was solid and toned. She had obeyed her sister's command so on this occasion was wearing a dressing gown although Tom suspected that she was probably naked beneath the towelling.

"Graziela wants you to ring her at the office."

He wondered why his wife hadn't rung him direct.

"Okay, did she say when."

"You could ring now."

"That's no good, I happen to know that she's in court this morning."

"No she isn't. In fact I've just got off the phone with her."

So he used the speed dial and the secretary put him through immediately but Graziela cut through his greeting.

"I'll ring you back on my mobile."

Tom replaced the receiver and sat back but the phone rang in seconds.

"What's the mystery?"

"It's so my secretary can't listen in."

"To what?"

"Look Tom, Isabel needs a big favour and I've said it's okay, but only if you're comfortable with what she asks."

Then she rang off and Tom turned to Isabel.

"What do you need?"

He was thinking that perhaps she needed more money, he and Graziela were already funding her Olympic effort, but if so why didn't she ask him straight out? But what then followed blew his mind.

"I want you to remove my virginity."

He struggled to reply but eventually succeeded.

"But you've got every bloke in the world sniffing around. Why me?"

"I trust you and no one else."

He was silenced, amazed in fact.

"And Graziela agrees?"

"Yes."

"But I don't know if I could do it."

"Well there's only one way to find out."

So saying she undid the cord of her dressing gown and her nakedness was revealed in all its glory.

He sucked in a deep searing breath for suddenly this wasn't just a woman in the buff that he had grown used to seeing. In an instant she had changed into a woman who wanted him to have sex with her.

As if sensing the change in their relationship she took his hand and lead him through to her bedroom where she released his belt and removed his shorts and T-shirt.

"I love your cock brother-in-law. It's no wonder that my sister always looks so satisfied."

But he was still sitting on the fence.

"It might always stand up for you but that's just biology and I'm still not happy about all this. I don't think it's right whatever you two have cooked up between you."

She quailed at this apparent rejection and sat still as a mouse at ther dressing table. But not for long because she wasn't nearly finished.

"So just think of it as a biological function. You have an erection, I need my hymen pierced, although that's purely fictional given what I've already put up there, and your wife says it's okay. Let's just do it and then I can get on with my life without the problem hanging over me."

"Okay," he had capitulated but the doubt still lingered. "Just remember that this is only a one off occasion."

Relieved she bounced up and dragged him over to her bed with her hand already gripping his boner.

"How do you want me?"

She was like a puppy trying to please a master but he calmed her down by laying her out for cunnilingus.

"That feels so good," she was almost purring as her hips rose to meet his tongue, "oh yes, just there, Tom that's perfect."

She tasted different to Graziela, saltier perhaps as she grew more excited.

"Can I cum? I mean can I cum and still be fucked?"

He backed off for a moment to reply.

"Be my guest."

She sighed in pleasure as he began again but when the orgasm approached she flexed her impressive thigh muscles to clamp his head as she began bucking.

12