The Trick's On You, Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that my plan had worked so well. I was still in shock even though I had been expecting it. It isn't every day that your father blackmails you into having sex with him. 'Daddy, do you mean that you want me to have sex with you?' I asked, rhetorically.

'I'll be home early tomorrow, at four o'clock. I want your answer one way or another by then. If you agree, then you'll become my sex slave and do whatever I want. If you choose not to accept my offer, then I'll show this disk to your mother and you can take your chances with the outcome, although we both know what that will mean. If you mention any of this, your mother will think that you're a sex starved tramp and kick you out even quicker. Remember, you only have until tomorrow afternoon to decide how it will be'. Daddy had regained his confidence as he spoke and he took the disk and left the house, leaving me late for school. Not that that mattered; my mind was somewhere else the rest of that day.

That night, at dinner, I couldn't believe how ordinary Daddy was with me. It was just as if nothing had been said. Of course, I was so excited that it was difficult for me to hide it, so I went to my room early, stating that I had a lot of homework to finish.

Funnily enough, even if I had not wanted to have sex with Daddy, this disk that he had would have had me over a barrel, so to speak. Girls have to watch out if they have predatory fathers.

The next afternoon, I skipped school at lunchtime with a non-existent headache, and rushed home to prepare for Daddy. I showered, waxed my bikini line, and applied a thick coating of baby oil to my skin. I painted my fingernails in a deep red, applied night time make-up, teased my hair up into a loose pile on top of my head, and coated my lips with a shiny crimson gloss. Then I put on a pretty, strapless white lace bra, some matching thong panties and my white high heels. To finish off the look, I put on a short red silk robe and waited for four o'clock.

At last, I heard Daddy park his car in the garage. I wondered if he was as nervous as I. I opened the door to my room slightly so that I could tell him where I was. As he came up the stairs, he said he hoped I had an answer for him. He came into my room and found me sitting on the chair by my dresser. Before he could speak, I stood up and adopted the classic models' pose of right leg in front of left, and said: 'I think this tells you my answer, Daddy'.

I had read 'A Daughter's Promise' many times and I had wanted to treat Daddy as J had treated hers, so I walked up to him, offered him the end of the bow that held my robe together and said: 'Why don't you pull this, Daddy, and see what I've got for you underneath.' Tentatively, Daddy took hold of the ribbon and gave it a tug. My red robe parted, to reveal my skimpy, white lingerie underneath. Slowly, I teased the silk from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. For a girl to stand alone and vulnerable in her underwear, in front of a fully clothed man, is almost too exciting to explain. But when that man is also the girl's father, then the desire is increased a hundredfold.

At this point in J's story, she asks her Dad to undo her bra. So I turned my back on Daddy and asked him to do the same. Softly, he let his hands drift up my naked arms and onto my bare shoulders. Then, he sought and found the hook that was the only thing holding my bra in place. Confidently, Daddy unzipped me and I was left standing topless in front of him. I covered my small breasts with my hands and turned to face him. Daddy ordered me to take my hands away. Teasingly, opening my fingers slowly, I allowed the gaps to show my nipples. Finally, Daddy could take no more and pulled my arms down to my side, exposing my breasts to him for the first time. I watched him lick his lips as his eyes devoured the nakedness of his daughter.

When Daddy ordered me to lick the palms of his hands, I knew that he, too, was following the plot of J's own story. Daddy rubbed my nipples with his moist hands and they immediately became as hard as cherry stones. My squirming was no act, and I remember thinking that this is the way that J must have reacted to her Dad's mauling. Daddy pushed me to the wall and continued to squeeze and grope at my titties. As he lowered his head to suck and bite them, I began to have an orgasm. I collapsed into Daddy's arms and, like J's Dad before, instead of holding me up, Daddy placed his big hands on my soft shoulders and pushed me to the floor so that I was kneeling in front of his waist. As one of his hands went to undo his trouser zipper, and the other forced my lips apart, I at last knew how good this was going to be. I won't tell you what he did to me next, because it's exactly the same as happened to J in 'A Daughter's Promise'. Suffice it to say, that when Daddy left my room, just before Mom arrived, I lay on my bed, swallowing the last of his semen, well and truly fucked.

I don't know how often a man's dream comes true in every respect, but that day, in my bedroom, my Daddy's fantasies were played out to the tiniest detail.

I'm sure you'll be reading this story soon, Daddy. When you do, please don't be angry at the trick that has been played upon you. Remember, your little sex toy, Alice, will probably be waiting for you upstairs.

12