The Trikingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered if he should force the remainder of his penis inside her with one lunge, but dismissed the idea when he looked at her pain wracked face. He advanced no further and jogged his penis inside her again. Eventually she relaxed a little and was taking deep breaths.

"Are you all the way in yet?" she asked through her tears.

"No," he replied gently. She sobbed at the word. "I'll go gently, darling, it won't hurt after awhile."

He eased a little more of his length in and stopped when her face tightened up in pain again. Tears continued to squeeze out of her tightly closed eyes. She held her arms down now, with her hands clenching the sheets. It didn't do any good to try and stop him, so she resigned herself to letting him finish.

As soon as the sharpness of the pain went away again, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Just get the rest of it in," she said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded in response and steeled herself against the pain. Then it came, pain such as she had never felt before. Even though she had prepared herself for it, she couldn't help crying out again. Her entire loins throbbed in pain, and she felt as if she was bleeding inside, but he had gained his objective. His entire rod was embedded inside her, and his loins were up against hers for the first time.

Kalas cried out with joy, even as Careena cried out in pain. Some of his friends told him it might not be possible for him to get his entire large tool inside her. He was told that because of the size of his penis not many women would be able to accommodate the whole length. He was ecstatic to find that Careena could.

He lowered his body onto hers, panting from the exertion, and reveling in his accomplishment. She sobbed gently in his ear as he pressed the side of his face against hers.

"It won't hurt any more, darling, once the pain is gone it won't come back," he whispered gently.

At first she didn't believe him, but soon the pain began to fade as he held himself still inside her, and she only felt full. She stopped sobbing and relaxed, and he took that as his cue to begin his in and out movements.

He went slowly, at first, and only drew back a little before easing back into her. She made no more noise other than an occasional grunt as he thrust in a little too hard. He began picking up speed and drawing more of his length out. Careena started moaning under him, and he thought he was hurting her again, but he looked into her face and saw the smile and look of ecstasy displayed across it.

Kalas had been right, it didn't hurt any more. As he pushed and pulled his prick in and out, she felt a little soreness, but it never got any worse, and as her pleasure began to mount it became easy to ignore. Soon she was pressing her hips up to meet his thrusts, and pulling his head down to kiss him passionately on the lips.

Kalas had never believed it could feel this good. He was now moving fast, pistoning his rod in and out at a blazing pace, pulling nearly the whole length out then driving it with force back in. Her large breasts shook invitingly with each thrust, and his large balls slapped loudly against her bottom each time he sank fully inside her.

Careena felt a strange sensation building along the tunnel Kalas was plundering inside her. She felt warmth spreading quickly from her loins; it spread up to her stomach and then flared out to the rest of her body. Her face felt flush, and her breath was short. Her back arched up in pleasure and she felt as if she had no control over her body. Spasm, after delightful spasm rocked her, as Kalas continued to thrust inside her.

Kalas kept up his pace through her orgasm. Her pussy contracted along his entire length deliciously as she came. Her face contorted in passion, and she couldn't speak for several minutes. He watched her with satisfaction, pleased that he had been able to give her the ultimate pleasure. As her body relaxed he began hammering away at her vagina in earnest, making her cry out in pleasure, not pain this time.

"Oh Kalas, Kalas," she moaned. Her fingernails clawed at his back; before her hands moved down to grasp his bottom. She squeezed the muscular cheeks as she pulled him into her, as if trying to force him deeper inside.

"Harder, harder!" she urged, but he was already pummeling her as hard and as fast as he could. He felt a tingling in his groin that spread up the length of his rod. He felt as if his entire life was in traveling to the head of his penis, and then it burst forth up and into his new bride. All his muscles clenched and unclenched as his sperm pumped out of the end of his cock.

"Careena," he gasped as he filled her. She brought his head down again and kissed him, feeling his breath enter her mouth in time with his cock spurting inside her.

He was soon spent, and collapsed on top of her. She started to squirm uncomfortably under his weight and he rolled off. His large softening cock was pulled from her tight hole with a loud 'plop', and it flopped onto his stomach in its semi-rigid state. He looked down at his member, as he lay on his back, and saw it was covered in a mixture of blood and semen, and remembered the pain he had caused her.

"Here my love, I'm sorry," he said as he raised a hand engulfed in the blue fire of the Paladins. The Paladins used blue fire for all their magic. It had its limitations, but it was very good at healing and protection. Before she could say anything he placed his hand on her vagina and willed the fire to heal.

"Aaaahhh," she cried out in surprise, as the fire burned hot for a moment then soothed and healed her tender loins. When he removed his hand, the fire was out and her pain was gone.

She looked at him lovingly. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that," she said. "It didn't hurt that bad anymore."

He kissed her lovingly on the lips. "Yes, but I thought it would feel better when we do it again," he replied.

Careena looked down at her husband's penis and saw that it was indeed regaining its former strength and vigor. She took it in her hand and felt its weight. It was heavy and throbbed as she moved her hand along its length. She couldn't believe something so big had fit inside her, and felt good as he pounded it in and out. She couldn't wait to do it again.

"I never thought penises were so big," she said.

"Most aren't," he replied. "I've never seen another one as big as mine." He wasn't bragging, just telling her the truth.

"I always thought they were pretty much the same," she stated as she continued to stroke his cock. She was particularly fascinated with the large bulbous head which she continually squeezed when her hand reached it.

"No, they come in various sizes," he said.

It excited her a little to know that her husband's penis was big, and made her a little proud. She rolled on top of him and kissed him passionately on the mouth. His hands caressed her smooth, flawless back.

"Well, I think I like the size of yours," she said as she broke the kiss and sat up, astride him. His penis was lying on his stomach, its length nestled between the lips of her pussy. She ground down on it, sliding her slick slit up and down the long shaft. She moaned as her clit rubbed against the hard rod.

Kalas reached up and took her large breasts in his hands. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, making her moan some more. She was the first woman he had ever seen naked, but he knew that she had the most luscious tits of any woman alive. She was the woman of his dreams, and it was hard to believe that he had actually been allowed to marry her.

"I love you," he said passionately, as his penis strained against her rubbing slit.

"I love you too," she responded with just as much passion. She couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples felt as he played with them with his large fingers. Everywhere he touched her body seemed to burn with a passion she had never experienced before. She couldn't stop the moans from continually escaping her lips. Another orgasm was approaching and she wanted to cum with him inside her again.

Careena raised herself up, and then had to get up a little more to point the head of her husband's cock at her wet, excited opening. He gasped out loud as she lodged the head in her sheath, and then slowly sank back down the entire length of his shaft until her full bottom rested on his thighs.

There was no pain this time for Careena, just a delicious full feeling deep in her belly. She sat on him, unmoving, enjoying the sensation of having his entire rode lodged in her cunt. But the need to cum began to overwhelm her, and she started rocking her hips back and forth so that the shaft of his cock exquisitely excited her clit.

Kalas continued to maul and manhandle her breasts as she rocked on top of him. God, how he loved this beautiful woman. He couldn't believe that he was fully inside her, but his entire length was buried in her luxurious slit, being stimulated beyond belief as she moved on top of him.

Careena rocked back and forth faster and faster until her hips became a blur of motion. Kalas held onto her breasts for dear life as she whipped back and forth. He was amazed at how sexually adept she was for their first time. It was as if her instincts were all geared towards giving and receiving sexual pleasure.

She was sweating furiously as she worked, and she was breathing hard but she couldn't stop. It felt good! Her entire body felt as if it were on fire, and the little nub between her legs felt as if her entire body would explode out of it at any second.

Then it happened. Her entire body tensed, her hips jerked forward, her head was thrown back, and she let out a cry of pure joy as she erupted in orgasm atop her husband. Her bottom clenched and unclenched as it rested on his thighs, and her fingers dug into his chest as she lost all control over her body.

Feeling her snug vagina spasming around his cock was too much for Kalas, and he came seconds after she did, filling her womb with another load of his semen. He jerked his hips up, lifting her off the bed as he came into her tight passage.

She would have collapsed on top of him in exhaustion, but he managed to keep his arms straight as he grasped her breasts. After he calmed down he slowly lowered her onto his chest, his penis still embedded inside her. As their naked skin met at so many points, it unbelievably twitched inside her, ready to spring to new life, but Careena had passed out from bliss. He kissed her forehead and decided to let her rest for awhile before they continued.

12