The Trio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim reached a state of apparently continuous orgasm before Bill ejaculated into her again. It seemed to take him a long time to climax, but after he did, he pulled his flaccid penis out of her and nearly collapsed onto the bed. As soon as he gave me space, I once again pushed my penis into her and began to fuck her fast and hard. Her orgasm continued in rhythmic pulses around my penis. She kept shrieking as I pumped away. Her body writhed, twisted, and jerked under me as she abandoned the final vestiges of civilized propriety. Her mind and body were united at a fundamental, primitive level as her continuing orgasm completely consumed her. This middle-aged housewife and mother of two had devolved into a primitive, copulating, female, totally carnal beast.

I finally ejaculated again, and the sensations were so intense I almost blacked out. I crawled back onto the bed and wrapped my arms around Kim, fitting myself to her around Bill's arms and legs. Her shrieks had turned to gasps. I felt like no man had ever satisfied a woman as I had! I wanted to mate with her over and over again until she begged me to stop, but I really needed to rest for a minute. Bill was already asleep on the other side of her. I fell asleep as her wet and slippery body continued to tremble. I heard her making gasps and groans of pleasure as I drifted off.

I awoke to hear Kim saying, "Bill! Bob! Wake up! Hey! Bill! Bob!"

Bill and I stirred, and I realized I was shivering. "C'mon, you guys! We gotta get covered up! I'm cold!" Kim said.

Bill and I were able to pull the top sheet and blanket up and over us, and after kissing Kim, we again wrapped ourselves around her, one on each side. I could smell cum and pussy juice on her breasts as sleep came once again. I still intended to wake up in a few minutes and mount her again, but first I needed to regain my strength.

I obviously overestimated my abilities. The jarring ring of a telephone jolted us awake at 7:30. "Damned wake-up call!" Bill muttered as he untangled himself from Kim and answered it. "Hey, people! We gotta get moving! God, we're a mess!"

This story continues in "The Trio Ch2: Facing our unremitting carnal desire."