The Trip (by Fallen)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was probably my assistant. We are trying to hookup a new station to the front here and there is a lot of new wiring we have to do under the desks. If I see anything wrong I can buzz you from the console right here. Oookk?" Laurie had just managed to get him into her mouth and he wasn't sure he could keep this conversation going.

"Bob why don't you go around and check all the outside doors. I'll stay here and talk till you get back." The older man winked at Paul and said, "New man but a good one. Now where is your assistant?"

"Uh, I think she went to the ladies room but she was working over there in that room. I'm waiting on the system to reboot." A little bead of sweat ran down the side of Paul's face. He had a computer screen in front of him that had just come on and it was flashing the message "insert disk." Laurie licked up and down on the stiff dick he had hidden under the counter. She would run her tongue all over his dick and then take the head and suck on it licking the droplets off as they formed. She kept trying to find a position so she could take all of him into her mouth. She knew he wouldn't last long before cumming once she did that.

"Is that young one your assistant now, the little strawberry blonde? I thought that Joyce was working with you before?" The guard looked out the front door for his partner.

"Laurie, oh yes she is helping me now. She knows a lot about computers and likes to play with the ah hardware. She started just before Joyce got married." Paul could barely sit still. Laurie was running his cock in and out of her mouth while she played with his balls. He was on the verge of erupting.

"Well I'll just check that room where we saw somebody and then we'll leave." The older guard walked back into the secretarial pool. He walked around the room checking to see if everything looked okay. One desk had several items knocked off onto the floor and there were a pair of panties, a sock and a pair of shoes by it. "More going on here than just playing with computers," he thought to himself. "I should make them sweat a little before I go." He picked up the silk tidbit and chuckled to himself.

Paul knew he should make Laurie stop, they needed to try and get their clothes on before the guards came back. He rolled the chair back from the counter a little. It was the chance Laurie had waited for and she took all of him into her mouth. He must be crazy, the boss's niece giving him head at the receptionist's counter with two guards here. He didn't care, nothing mattered right now but the feel of those lips as they slid up and down. "I'm cumming," Paul whispered between clinched teeth.

Laurie increased her suction as she ran her tongue along the bottom of his dick. She greedily swallowed every drop that poured from him. She sucked and licked at the now super sensitive head of his dick. Laurie loved being in control. She enjoyed watching him squirm and knew he was in her power at the moment. She pulled his shrinking cock form her mouth with a plop as it broke the suction. "I need something to drink," she whispered.

"In a minute I'll get you one." Paul admired the view of Laurie between his legs her head propped on her arms as she looked up at him. She was a wet dream come to life, better than any dream he had ever had while asleep. The front door opening caught his eye and Paul looked up to see Bob come in. "Where is " Bob started.

"He's in there," Paul said pointing to the door where the older guard had gone.

"Thanks."

Paul waited till the guard was gone and then, "Laurie we have to get dressed."

"No, not until I get a drink. It feels like I have snot running down my throat." Pouting Laurie looked like a little girl and Paul knew better than to try and argue with her when she pouted. "Don't you love me? I did all that for you and I just want a little drink of water."

"Okay, I'll get you a drink of water." Paul grabbed his pants and looked for his shoes. "The guards will be back any minute, so stay down and don't let them see you." He looked at the door to the room where the guards were as he put on his pants. Paul ran from the front area to the break room and got a cold bottle of spring water from the machine for Laurie. He entered the front area just as the security guards came in from the other direction.

"Dressed mighty casual for work aren't you?" they asked Paul. "We didn't find your assistant but we did find these," the older guard said as he held up the silk panties. "Where is that pretty little helper of yours anyway? She should be through with anything she was doing." They walked toward him as they talked, stopping when they saw Laurie under the counter.

Paul stood petrified, unable to decide what to do or say. Laurie smiled and said, "Those are mine. Can I have them back now?" She came out from under the counter and walked naked toward the guards. "Paul, I want my drink. All that exercise made me thirsty." Paul walked over to Laurie with the bottle of cold water. He was in shock, his mind occupied with all the ways he was ruined.

"Bob and I thought that a little trade was in order here. We got something you want and you got something we want. A little sharing between friends. Right, hey you, what's your name?" Don asked looking at Paul.

"Paul, my name is Paul" He felt that he should do something for Laurie to try and protect her. "You guys leave her alone. We haven't done anything wrong."

"Maybe not but it sure will make a pretty report with these attached to it."

Laurie took a drink of water and asked the guards, "Can I have those now?"

"I don't know. We might need them for evidence when we make our report."

"Report? You don't need to make any reports about this do you?" Laurie batted her eyes and walked up to the guards. Their eyes never left her firm young sexy body. She reached for the silk tidbit and Don the older guard put it in her hand. She noticed that Don had developed a large bulge in his pants and he was pretty good looking for someone that old. "Why he must be over 40," she thought.

"Paul, you are taking this way too seriously," Don said. "If you are going to run around naked, after the office closes, don't do it in front of a big window or by the front door unless you want to get caught. What did you think we were going to do, arrest you for sex after office hours?"

Laurie started to giggle and then laugh. She managed to get out "Oh shit I can't believe you said that. What is the penalty for that anyway?"

"I don't know but I'm sure we can make one up if you want us too," Don replied. "What's so funny?"

"She had teased me about getting arrested for screwing after hours when we were hiding from you." Paul couldn't believe the way things were turning out. "You guys really aren't going to say anything about this?" Don and Laurie were trading quips on what they should do for this crime while laughing so hard they had to hold their sides or lean on the counter.

Don answered, "Hell no, I guess we could put up your pictures at the post office with, Wanted After Hours Sex Fiends, Warning One Known to Carry Loaded Weapon." Laurie just had to add, "Oh no it's been unloaded once already tonight so the punishment can't be too stiff."

Paul was having a hard time seeing what was so damn funny and figured that it was time to get out before something else happened. "Laurie, I'll go and get the rest of our stuff, maybe we should get dressed." Paul left to get his shoes while Don and Laurie talked and laughed. Bob had moved over and was watching Laurie and adding a few one liners himself.

*** CHAPTER 12 ***

Paul returned to find that things had changed. Laurie greeted him, "Lover, we have come up with the punishment for our crime. If you're up to it?" Paul could tell by the look on her face and the tone of her voice that the question was just to help him save face. She had made the decision and he was expected to follow. "Why of course I'm up for it. Do I get to know what the punishment is or is it a surprise?"

"It's a surprise but I know you will like it." They made Paul strip. The guards handcuffed both of them and prodded them to start walking. Don and Bob had dropped into the role of stern tough policemen and were giving them their rights as they went. Don started in on how it was people like them who caused society to break down and if they were allowed to continue there would just be lawless anarchy. Bob was droning on about how long they would get in prison and the terrible things people would do to them there. They came to the break room door and Paul and Laurie were shoved in. The guards made them each kneel down and place their head in a chair with hands still cuffed behind them. Don and Bob pulled out their nightsticks and slapped their hands with them. "Now to give you lawbreakers a beating you won't forget." Paul was worried and looked over at Laurie. She winked and pleaded, "Please don't beat me. I meant no harm. Have mercy on my lover and me."

Whish thwack whish thwack "Damn those stink," Paul thought. He watched Laurie and she seemed to be enjoying it, so he tried to keep quite. He must be enjoying it too because his dick was becoming as hard as the nightstick that was beating him. Whish thwack whish thwack How long would they beat them? His ass was on fire and much more of this and he might cum. Laurie was moaning and begging for Don to put it in her. Paul looked and Don had quit beating her and was running the stick in and out between her legs.

Bob uncuffed Paul and laid him on the floor. Bob helped Don move Laurie over Paul. They placed her in the sixty-nine position with her hands still cuffed behind her back. They handcuffed Paul's hands around Laurie's waist. Paul got a great view as they resumed teasing Laurie with the nightstick. Laurie pleaded for them to fuck her with it. Her juices had coated the club and made it shiny and slick.

"No, no release for you yet, this is part of your punishment." The guards had placed her so she could only reach Paul's balls and she was licking at them and sucking one into her mouth when not pleading for some sexual release of the tension that was building inside her. Paul was in just as bad a shape needing to find a release for the pressure that had built in his aching balls.

Paul watched the nightstick as it slid up and down parting those sweet lips above him. He knew that he could get Laurie to orgasm if he could only reach over and pinch her nipples. She had gotten them into this though and he would wait till his turn for pleasure to add any extra for her. The stick parting those lips had been replaced with a big dick that was making its way into the warm recesses behind her dripping love lips. Laurie's pleas were replaced with moans and encouragement. "Yes, oh yes, push it in, deeper, deeper, oh I want it all." Paul watched as Don stretched the little pussy above him. The sight of watching him fill Laurie only inches away was almost more than he could take but he was determined to wait to cum till she could suck him off or he got a turn at that sweet little pussy.

Paul could feel her hands by his hips as Bob removed the cuffs, first freeing Laurie, and then freeing him. Bob spread Paul's legs and knelt down to feed his hard pole to Laurie's cute mouth. Laurie became quite except for little sucking and slurping noises. Bob and Don were the ones now moaning and giving words of encouragement. Bob hadn't thought that this kind stuff ever happened and now here he was getting head from a beautiful young girl. It was fantastic and he could feel her tongue swirling around the head of his dick. She would gently scrape her teeth along the shaft but he only felt her lips and tongue on the throbbing head. Her hand pumped the shaft as she increased her suction. He grabbed her head and began to control their movements. He filled her mouth with warm cum as his body tensed and his balls emptied. Bob leaned down and said, "Thank you." He kissed her deeply, their tongues swirling in the cum in her mouth. He sucked much of it from her and licked his lips when they parted. Laurie was surprised. Most guys wouldn't even kiss her after she gave them head and none had ever sucked the cum back out of her mouth. Paul's dick was sticking straight up and she knew the poor baby needed some relief too. She took him into her mouth twisting her head as she slid it in and out. Bob stopped her and kissed her again. Paul pleaded for her to continue that he couldn't hold off much longer. Bob broke the kiss and placed his lips around Paul's swollen organ plunging down on it till it almost disappeared.

Paul sighed, "That feels so good. Don't stop again Laurie because any minute I'm going to cum a gusher." Feeling like he should now do something for her, Paul reached up with his tongue and licked Laurie's clit. Her moans become much loader and he licked again. This time Don's balls banged into his nose as Don buried his fat dick to the hilt. Paul couldn't work on pleasuring that hidden button if those things keep banging into his face. He reached up and shielded his face with one hand as he worked on Laurie, trying to bring her to a peak. Paul had to grab Don's balls as he slammed in and out of the hot constricting walls of Laurie's cunt. Don can not hold back any longer. He was trying to out last this tight young pussy but with Paul playing with his nuts it was just too much. He buried his rod as deep as he could and let go with blast after blast of hot cum. Paul was licking his tongue across the end of Laurie's clit when she started to orgasm. Wave after wave of contraction and pleasure surge though her vagina. She was yelling and screaming, "Aaahh yes, yes. Damn that feels so good. Aaahh Don't stop don't stop please, please. Oh please, just kept licking."

Paul can't hold back from those sweet lips that were working his love pole over. He released his load, spurt after spurt into the mouth that was trying to suck him dry. Paul kept the clit tingling with kisses and flicks of his tongue. He could hear her cries of pleasure as he tried to keep her orgasm going. It was the least he could do for her for giving him such great head. "What?" Paul suddenly realized that if she were giving head, she couldn't be screaming and asking him not to stop. He looked down and saw framed between those pretty breasts, Bob sucking and licking on his dick. Paul is tempted to stop him but the deed is done and it was one of the best blow jobs he has ever had.

Don pulled his shrinking dick out and told Laurie, "Sweetpea that is some of the tightest pussy I have had in years. We need to see if you can get in trouble more often." Bob gave a last lick to Paul's balls and dick. He stood up to get dressed. The two guards picked up their handcuffs and nightsticks as they put their clothes on. Paul asked Laurie if they could get dressed now that they had "paid" for their crime. She giggled and said, "Sure Lover we can go get dressed and get back to work. If that's what you want to do?"

From down the hall they heard, "Hello is anybody here? Hello."

"Oh shit. I know that voice. That's my uncle. What is he doing here?" Laurie got up and looked around franticly for something to cover up with.

"Mr. Saddler is here! Now! Why would he come down here this time of night?" Paul tried to peak around the corner of the door and see where her uncle was. Laurie's clothes and his were still lying in piles at the receptionist's station.

"Mr. Saddler is your uncle? Oh damn I am fired for sure if he catches us with you." Don looked at the naked couple and shook his head. "I don't know how we can fix this. Bob, we will just have to try and lead Mr. Saddler off while they get their clothes. I'm sorry, I guess this is my fault. The dispatcher calls an emergency phone number for a business if we stop to go in and don't call back in twenty minutes." The guards peeked out the door and started down the hall. They met Mr. Saddler at the receptionist's area and he was looking at the pile of Paul's clothes.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Don asked, in a voice he hoped sounded convincing.

"Why I'm Mr. Saddler and your office called me. Hey, haven't we met before?"

"Oh Mr. Saddler I didn't recognize you at first. I'm so sorry. Have you met the new man with me? Bob meet Mr. Saddler."

"Listen I not interested in meeting your partner right now. I want to know what the hell is going on down here. Why did I get a phone call and have to come down here and check on you two? And whose damn clothes are these?" The veins in his neck were throbbing and Mr. Saddler's face was turning bright red.

"I can explain Sir. Uh, we drove by and thought we saw someone duck out of sight so we came in to investigate. We found those clothes but we never could find anybody. We think that, maybe they uh left the building when we came in." Don was sweating and kept looking down at the floor. Bob just stood there and watched Don, hoping that the story sounded better to Mr. Saddler than it did to him.

"You two are idiots! You can't find the people who left their clothes piled here? Do you really think that they ran off without their clothes? Let's just see whose clothes these are, then we can go and find them." Mr. Saddler reached down and picked up Paul's pants. He pulled the wallet out and opened it up. His face turned white and he walked over to the counter and looked at the clothes piled there. "You two can go. I will call and complaint about this tomorrow but I will handle this for now." The guards hit the door at a run and didn't look back till they were in their car.

Mr. Saddler slowly walked down the hallway, looking in each room. When he got to the break room he found the two he was searching for just sitting and holding hands. "Both of you get some clothes on and then meet me in my office," he barked. Turning around he walked out and left them sitting there. They looked at each other and shrugged, neither spoke, afraid it would break the spell and all hell would break loose.

They followed Mr. Saddler till they got to the receptionist's area. They stopped to get dressed as they watched him go to the big oak door that said: Warren P Saddler, President and CEO. He bent over a little and unlocked the door, swinging it open and stepping inside. Paul and Laurie talked in loud whispers to each other as they finished dressing. Each trying to assure the other that it would work out and that they wouldn't let the other take the blame for what had happened.

Mr. Saddler walked over to cabinet and opened the door. Taking out a large glass and a decanter of bourbon, he poured it three-quarters full and took a long drink. He refilled his glass and set the decanter back in the cabinet. The heat from the bourbon burned some of the haze in his brain away. He sat down at his desk wondering how to handle this crisis with his best computer man and his brother's daughter. While he didn't approve of what he was sure had happened, his first thoughts were of how this would affect the company and how his brother would react when he heard about it. Laurie's dad had asked him to hire her because he was afraid she was getting into trouble after school.

He took another long drink and wished that he had some ice to put in the glass. Mr. Saddler shook his head as he thought about Paul, bright, rising in the company, married with two kids, what the hell had he thought he was doing screwing around with an 18 year old kid.

Paul and Laurie walked in and he had them sit down in the big leather chairs in front of his desk. "OK! Who wants to tell me what the hell is going on here and I want the truth." He listened to them for a while and then got up to refill his glass. He had heard enough of the, "Uncle Warren I love him and it's not his fault, it's my fault," and from Paul, "You can fire me it was all my fault just leave her out of it."

1...456789