The Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Robin is taken for a ride.
2.7k words
3.95
18k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark called Robin first thing that morning and told her to pack for the weekend when she got home. He would pick her up right after he ate dinner. Mark knew that neither one of them had their kids that weekend so there would not be any babysitter issues.

Robin was confused by mark's phone call. That was nothing new though. She was easily confused and mark liked to keep her that way. She knew by Mark's clock though that after dinner meant about 6:30 or 7. She would barely have time to get cleaned up, packed and eat. Robin has learned to pay attention to what he said and when he ordered her to do something like this, she should only do what he said... and all he said was to pack for the weekend. So all she did was pack.

Mark was impressed; she was packed and ready to go when he arrived. He was finding it more and more difficult to get her to screw up so he could punish her. Although, he did make it so her being obedient gave her the things she found the most pleasure in. So when he put her bags in his truck and told her to get in and she did not greet him with a kiss, he knew he had her. They headed up the road and she asked if they were going to stop to eat because she was hungry. He asked why she hasn't eaten; robin said that she was instructed to only pack. She was not told to do anything else. Mark silently cursed under his breath. She is getting real good at this game he thought.

Mark took the next exit and pulled into the truck stop. He told Robin to sit still. He walked around the car and opened back door and took something out. He then went to her door and opened it for her. She was getting even more confused; normally he made her open his door for him. Then he leaned in and put the leather collar around her neck. It had 3 chains loop down and hook back up to the collar. He then put the lock on it and told her if she didn't behave he had the leash to put on it also. She followed him inside over to a table in the back to eat. He sat next to her in the booth and said 'IF YOU WANT TO EAT YOU BETTER MAKE ME CUM BEFORE THE WAITRESS ARRIVES TO TAKE OUR FOOD ORDER. OTHERWISE YOU GET NOTHING'.

She couldn't believe he just said that... loud enough for the people near them to hear. She was embarrassed to say the least. A cute waitress, maybe 28-30 yrs old skinny, blonde, big tits and very pretty had approached there table and wasn't sure if she heard what he said correctly. Mark looked at Robin with look and she knew that she was to get started NOW.

The waitress introduced herself as Melissa and would take care of them this evening. Mark corrected her and said no she would be taking care of him that evening. She looked at him and could not believe her ears. What did he mean by the way he said that and eyed her up and down. Was he licking his lips? She felt a strange tingle in her pussy. She never felt it before. He ordered water for Robin and an iced tea and beer for himself. She said she would be right back with their drinks.

In the mean time, Robin had taken out his dick and was stroking it like crazy while he talked to Melissa. Robin was pissed at the way he openly flirted with her. Just then Melissa turned around as she walked to get the drinks and could see her hand jerking him off under the table. She looked and could not believe how big was. She felt her face flush and her pussy started to get wet. When she looked up she saw Mark looking right in her eyes and smiling. He knew he had her too.

When Melissa returned with the drinks she asked if they were ready to order and Robin jumped and said NO. Robin knew Mark did not cum yet and she was starving but she also knew she stepped out of bounds saying no and there would be hell to pay.

Mark looked at her and told her if she wanted to eat now she would have to eat his cum he ejaculated before Melissa got back to take their food order. Melissa stood right there and heard every word and could not believe it. Robin looked at her then at Mark and put her head under the table and started to suck his dick right there with Melissa watching. Mark told Melissa not to move and watch everything. Melissa could not move if she wanted to. Mark then shot his cum in Robin's mouth and she started to gag. Melissa had cummed in her panties without even being touched from the display. As Robin put Mark's dick back in his pants, he looked at Melissa and told her they would have the steak and salad with baked potatoes. When she brought their food to them she was to have removed her panties and allow him to inspect her to make sure she listened.

Twenty minutes later Melissa came back with the food. Before she could set the first plate down Mark's hand went up her skirt and... Mark's face turned red and looked at her and asked why she did not listen. Melissa stood there like a deer in headlights. She started to tremble. Would he make her do the same things he made Robin do? Would he spank right there? Robin could see the fear in her eyes. She could hardly speak when he repeated his question and said very harshly he wanted an answer now. Her voice trembling she said she did not think he was serious and it was for Robin's benefit. She turned to get another plate and as Mark looked at her gorgeous ass, he lifted the skirt and swatted her ass cheek. She was so startled she dropped the plate and food all over the floor. She said she would be right back with a new plate. He told her she would go get a new plate and pick the food up off the floor and give it to Robin. It was still too good for her. He then told Melissa that she better have her panties off before she got back with the plate.

Melissa returned and squatted down and Mark stopped her. He told her to turn her back to him and to bend at the waist to clean it up. The skirt rose up her ass and he could see the bottom of her cheeks. He reached over put his hand under the skirt and felt her wetness and her bare pussy exposed for him. He plunged a finger in her and she yelped but didn't move. He fingered her for a few seconds while Robin watched getting pissed. He could seeit in her eyes when he pulled his fingers out and turned to sit right. When Melissa turned around she was flushed. She watched as Mark licked his one finger to see if she tasted acceptable. He then told Robin she was to lick all his fingers clean before she could eat.

Robin couldn't believe he turned back to Melissa and told her she was to keep the panties off. She was to serve them on the tray with their desserts when they ordered it and that she was going to be leaving with them for the trip. Melissa said she couldn't she had to work and Mark just said that if she didn't, he would call the manager over right now and tell him that she was prostituting herself to him and show him that she had no panties on. Melissa agreed to his demands then.

After Mark and Robin finished their meal, he ordered dessert for himself. When another waitress... an older waitress brought him his dessert he asked where Melissa was she was going to miss out on a big tip. The new girl said she told the manager she was sick and had to call and get a ride home. When Mark looked on the table there was his ice cream and 2 pair of panties. The waitress just looked and grinned at him. She handed him a card and said to call her if he ever comes thru again and wants to play.

Mark ate his ice cream and Robin asked if she was going to get any dessert. He said yes and handed her the panties. He told her to suck on them. He wanted her to suck all juices out of the panties.

As they left the table, he saw Melissa standing outside waiting for someone. When they walked out the door she turned and looked at him and she smiled. He asked why she left and she told him that is what she was told to do. She was standing outside waiting for them. Mark reached over and kissed her deeply and passionately. Robin was fuming. He looked at her and asked if she wanted a kiss like that. Robin said she wanted a better one than that. He told her she would get kissed by him exactly the same way she kissed Melissa. Melissa looked horrified. She never kissed a girl before and could tell Robin wasn't thrilled about this either. But she did. It got hotter and hotter. Melissa seemed to like it and started to get into it. Mark, being true to his word, then kissed Robin just as passionately as she did Melissa.

They then got in his car. He told Robin to sit in the back and Melissa in the front middle next to him. They headed back out on the highway and Melissa asked where they were going. Mark told her it was none of her business and told her she would have fun all weekend. Melissa was horrified. She thought they were just going out for the night not the weekend. She explained about having to work and her fiancée. Mark said he would take care of it.

Mark told her to take his dick out and stroke it. When she did, she was amazed. She had never seen one bigger than 5 or 6 inches and Mark was nearly 9 if not larger. He then had her take her top off and her bra. He was surprised to see both nipples pierced. He told Robin to strip completely. He told Melissa to give him a blow job and she said she better swallow. He did not know that Melissa loved the taste of sperm more than anything, so she was very happy to follow this order.

He reached into Melissa's coat pocket and took out her cell phone. He turned the camera on and took pictures of her blowing him. When he was ready to cum he told her he wanted to shot it all over her face and in her mouth. She did just he wanted and before she started to clean up, she looked up so he could see it dripping off her nose, lips, eyes, cheeks, everywhere. He took another picture before she knew what happened. He told her to she could only use her fingers to clean up and all the cum had to go in her mouth. When she was done he told her to sit still and pulled over. He told Melissa to turn around and Robin was to lick her face clean and NOT to swallow any cum. When she was done he told Robin to spit all the cum she collected into Melissa's mouth since that load was hers. Robin looked in Marl's lap and saw he was hard as a rock again. She realized how much this was turning him on and started to really kiss Melissa even harder. Seeing how it turned him on made her hotter.

As they went over the bridge about an hour later, Mark decided it was time for him to take care of Melissa's job and BF. He still had her cell phone and called the number labeled work. He asked for the manager. He told him that he was her doctor and that she possibly had a highly infectious disease. She was gong to be quarantined for approximately a week. Mark then gave him his cell number and said that he was to contact him if anyone else started feeling sick. Melissa was amazed at how Mark handled that.

Next was her BF. Mark scrolled thru the recent calls and saw one that was called quite often. He hit send and waited for an answer. When her BF picked up Mark asked him if he knew Melissa. When he said yes, that he was her fiancée, he asked why? Mark asked him his name and he said Paul. He told Paul that he was her new sub and she belonged to him (Mark). Paul started screaming and told him he would find her. Mark then hung up on Paul. Melissa couldn't believe he just destroyed the relationship with the only man she ever loved and started bawling her eyes out. Mark back handed her and told her if she wanted to cry he would give her reason to. Robin looked on with a smirk on her face knowing dam well, if Melissa really loved this guy she would never have let Mark take her like he did. Robin then noticed that Mark was busy sending the pics he took with her phone of his dick in Melissa's mouth and the cum on her face to her BF. A minute later the phone started ringing and Mark handed the phone to Melissa and told her to tell Paul it was over. She found someone who knows what she wants needs and take care of her. Good bye. Mark and Robin could hear Paul screaming on the phone when she said that. Mark took the phone from her and told Paul to shut up. That they will be by Monday to pickup her things and he better not be there. He then threw her cell phone out the window off the bridge into the Delaware River.

After they got onto the NJ turnpike Mark pulled into the first rest area. He made Melissa get in the back seat with Robin and take off all her clothes too. He went into the trunk while she was stripping and got a small bag out. He then unlocked the collar on Robin's neck and took it off and put it on Melissa's neck. He relocked it and this time he walked over to the side of the road and threw the key out into traffic. Robin was ready to kill because he took HER collar off her and put it on someone else. Mark saw how pissed she was and started laughing at her. This made Robin even angrier. He reached in grabbed Robin's hair and dragged her out of the car naked. He then reached into the bag he got out of the trunk and pulled out a 2" wide sterling silver collar with a leather backing. It had dragon engraved in the front center and on each side, with a star and crescent moon between each dragon. It had an intricate lock on it to hold it on her. He put it on and locked it close. He then took the leash and clipped onto her new collar. Robin started to cry from happiness. Mark slapped her and pushed her back in the car.

Mark informed them he had to go to the bathroom and get a drink. He told them if they tried to get out they would be arrested. He took their clothes and locked them in the trunk. He then went to take care of his business. When he returned he brought them each a bottle of water and some chips to snack on. He then got in the car and pulled out on the turnpike again.

To be continued.........