The Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

Steve studied Justin's face, and found no trace of smile. As the seconds stretched Justin finally broke and chuckled. The laughter that followed between the two was genuine.

Steve could hardly believe Justin made a joke, "I do understand if you don't feel comfortable around me." He offered after they sobered.

"It might take some time but eventually I'm certain I will."

Steve nodded in understanding and went outside to help with the rest of cleanup. He was taken aback by how quickly Justin had forgiven him. He really was a good guy, Josh's angel. He was a wide receiver with great hands, unparalleled speed and strength, all of his attention had been focused on his external appeal; maybe inner strength was what he should start developing. Not to lure Josh's heart, but simply to better his own.

After hours of labor they stopped for sandwiches.

"What did your parents say about what happened to the house?" Josh asked as he put away the sandwich meats.

"They're just happy that everyone made it through the storm; they're on their way down to check out the damage." Jason replied as he looked at the hole in the back of the house.

"So they'll be here sometime today?"

"Yeah around five o'clock maybe. Are you nervous about heading home tomorrow?"

"Not really. What's done is done; I hope he doesn't take me telling my folks as a betrayal."

"He might but in the long run he'll understand you did it for his own good. Have you heard anything more from your parents?"

"No, I haven't called them since yesterday. I figure I'll call them when we leave here so then everything will be ready when we get there."

"You still don't have any idea what they have planned do you?"

"Not at all, I wish they had told me something. I'm gonna get blindsided along with Justin when we get back."

"Everything will turn out fine, we survived a hurricane, and everything else should be cake." Jason said as he gave him a playful nudge.

"Cake huh? A big ole slice of turd frosted goodness you mean. Justin could hate me for breaking his trust like I did." The revelations of only a few days ago where difficult for his love to share, Josh knew Justin would resent him on some level for betraying that confidence.

"Dude, you did it for his own good. What kind of person would you be if you let him go back to his abusive father?"

"Not a good one. I know him and he won't see it that way."

"Now look, don't dwell on it. Let's just make the remainder of the time here as enjoyable as we can."

They worked steadily throughout the day. It was about 4:30 when they decided to call it quits. When they walked in the house Justin had cleaned up everything, all the water, and the leaves, he even cleaned up the kitchen. Jason was amazed with how immaculate the house was. When Jason's parents arrived they were equally impressed.

"Son, you guys didn't have to do all this." Jason's father said as he looked around the yard.

"Well, we didn't want it to be a complete mess when you guys arrived." Jason said as he walked around the house with his dad. "But Justin was the one who cleaned the inside all by himself."

"Justin, the house looks wonderful but you really didn't need to clean everything." Jason's mother said to him with a smile.

"Thanks, I started to clean up the glass and well, I guess I got a little carried away." Justin said as he smiled back.

"When are you boys leaving?" His father asked.

"Trying to run us out?" Jason said with a laugh.

"No, but your mother and I figured you guys wouldn't stay with the house like this." His father said with a smile that mirrored his sons.

"Justin and Josh are going to head back tomorrow but the rest of us are going to stay an extra day to help out a little more."

"We appreciate that but you boys don't have to stay." His mother told him.

"We know but we're going to anyway."

"Tonight your father and I are going to stay at the motel across from the general store so you can have one more night." His mother said as she looked at the hole in the back of the house.

"Thanks mom. We can cover the hole with a tarp for now."

After his parents left he walked over to Josh who was conversing with Shane and Mark.

"Hey where's Justin?" he asked.

"He went to go lay down because his headache came back." Josh said as he looked back towards the house.

"Are you sure he's okay?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, I hope." Josh's green eyes were filled with worry and sadness.

"I have an idea. Since it's our last night here and we have tons of wood, I say we have a nice bon fire down by the lake." Jason said hoping it would cheer Josh up.

"That does sound like a nice idea. Like one last hurrah, let Justin sleep while we set everything up." Josh said as he looked at the bedroom window.

Justin was in such a deep sleep that he didn't stir when Josh came in the room. Josh planted soft kisses on his lips to slowly wake him from his sleep.

"Hey sexy..." Josh quipped as Justin's blue eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." Justin's shy boyish smile greeted him.

"Come outside with me. We have a nice bon fire going down by the lake. You might want a hoodie cause it's a little chilly out." Josh said as he got off the bed.

Justin walked over to the dresser and got out his favorite red hoodie that he had from his old town back in Texas. Josh and Justin walked hand in hand down to the lake where their friends were already gathered around the roaring fire. Justin took a seat facing the lake and Josh took one next to him. The moon was already up and it seemed that it was extra bright. In spite of the stresses and pain revealed over the weekend the night was perfect. The guys had a great time laughing, talking about years past, and the crazy things they had done in their times together.

"I think we should all make a pact." Shane said as he stood up and poked at the fire.

"A pact for what?" Mark asked.

"That no matter what happens after this summer that we all stay friends and we get together at least once a summer and go camping."

"I think that's a great idea." Justin said as he squeezed Josh's arm.

They had gotten so wrapped up in talking they lost all track of time. It wasn't until Shane stretched and looked at his watch that he noticed it was 11:45. Justin said he wanted to stay by the fire a little longer and the four others headed in. Josh went to the wood pile and grabbed two more logs and threw them onto the fire. As he sat down he pulled Justin into his arms and held him tight.

Justin was happy and content with Josh he couldn't help but lean over and give him a kiss. Josh smiled back at him and kissed him back. Justin's cock jumped and started to fill as he kissed his boyfriend back. Their hands started to explore each other as the kisses turned more passionate. Josh could feel Justin's hard-on pressing through the fabric of his jeans; he decided that it needed to be freed from its confinement. He worked his hand down to the button on his jeans and undid it. He slid his hand under Justin's underwear and felt him lift up to give him better access. Josh loved how soft and smooth Justin's cock was. He wanted to taste it again; he slid off Justin's underwear and jeans completely exposing his beautiful perfect cock. He sat back and admired the way it pointed towards the stars and leaned ever slightly to the right.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked as Josh's silent staring caught him off guard.

Emerald eyes peered into deep blue ones, with fire light reflecting in them, "Nothing's wrong I can't stop staring at how beautiful you are."

Justin blushed, Josh made him feel cherished, and it was going to take some getting used to.

Josh slowly started to kiss all around Justin's stomach working his way down to the soft patch of hair at the base of Justin's shaft. He inhaled the sweet scent that was Justin, and it drove him crazy. He took all of Justin's length in one smooth motion causing Justin to gasp in pleasure. Josh's mouth felt so warm and wet that Justin was having a very hard time from shooting. Josh moved one of his hands to the base of Justin's cock and the other to his right nipple. As he sucked Justin's length he moved his hand in a twisting motion which sent Justin into pure bliss. Between the nipple play and the amazing blow job Justin was on the edge of cuming. Justin reached down and grabbed Josh's head and pulled him up. Josh asked if everything was okay and Justin told him that he didn't want to cum just yet. He motioned for Josh to stand up and when he did Justin pulled Josh's sweat pants down and started to rub the large budge coming from Josh's jock strap. Justin caressed and kissed every surface of Josh's jock strap teasing him by pulling the jock strap out enough for him to slip his tough in and lick around Josh's cock. Josh moaned in pleasure, begging for more of Justin's oral treatment.

He was amazed at how he could bring his strong jock such pleasure. After a little more teasing Josh's dick was as hard as a steel rod, stretching the mesh of his jock strap to the max. Justin pulled Josh's cock out from the side and began to suck on as much of the ten inch steel rod as he could. While he sucked he moved his hand around and started to play with Josh's hole. When he touched it Josh jumped but he knew it was in pleasure as he swelled in Justin's mouth.

Josh was losing the ability to think. He existed only for sensation and he needed more than teasing touches from Justin. He stepped out of his sweat pants and climbed on top of Justin's lap. He started to grind and kiss Justin lost in their passion awash in the raging inferno Justin had sparked. Justin's hardened member against his hole drove him deeper and deeper into lust. He had to have Justin's engorged length inside of him. He spit in his hand and rubbed it over Justin's cock to make sure it was wet. Then he positioned himself and slowly started to lower himself down.

At first he met some resistance but he relaxed and Justin's head broke through causing a little pain but not enough for him to stop. Slowly he took every inch Justin had until he was resting on his lap. The feeling was absolutely wonderful. He had never anything that compared to having Justin's big cock fill him up. He started with small strokes and worked his way a little farther up before coming all the way back down.

Justin couldn't believe what Josh was doing. Never in a million year did he ever think that Josh would be riding him, but he wasn't complaining. Josh sitting on his cock, with his cock rock hard and pointing up was the best sight Justin had seen; his boyfriend rock hard while riding him was such a turn on, a vision of perfect carnality. They burned, their bodies rocking and writhing feeding passion's flames; Justin relished the tight heated channel of his love.

Josh started rocking his hips as he rode Justin. Every time he would come all the way down Justin's cock would hit his prostate and cause his own shaft to jump and swell. It was an amazing feeling every time it hit. Josh was leaking huge amounts of precum. Josh bent down and started to kiss Justin feverously. He moved down to the curve in Justin's neck and started to suck voraciously. The sensation was too much for Justin and he told Josh that he was about to cum. Josh let go of Justin's neck and sat straight up. Justin's back arched pushing himself all the way in hitting Josh's prostate; Josh blasted, shooting more cum than he thought possible. Josh's orgasm triggered Justin's own eruption inside of him. The intensity of his orgasm was so intense Justin thought it would never end. Josh slumped over and gently kissed Justin on his neck.

"That was totally amazing!" Justin said between breaths.

"Yeah it was. That was by far the best." Josh said as he kissed Justin.

"I can't believe that you did that. That was a total surprise."

"When you started to play around back there it sent me over the top. I had to know what it was like to have you inside me. To tell you the truth it felt wonderful. I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." Josh said as he gave Justin another kiss and slowly moved off of Justin's softening cock.

"I can't believe that we just did it outside." Justin said as he stood up and put his pants back on.

"I think it was hotter doing it that way." Josh said with a smirk.

"I just hope that no one saw us." Justin said as he looked back at the house.

"I doubt anyone did. Besides I didn't see any lights go on or off." Josh said as he started to put the fire out.

Little did they know that Steve had been watching from the second story window, he made his way to the bathroom where he proceeded to strip for a shower where he could attend to his own throbbing need. As he slipped of his underwear he noticed the huge wet spot from the leaking precum courtesy of watching Josh and Justin. He grabbed the bar of soap from the holder and started to lather up, paying close attention to his aching cock. He started to slowly jerk his massive cock and play with his balls sending wonderful sensations throughout his body. He took one finger and fucked himself, then added a second digit needing to be filled more. He realized it was probably hopeless but added a third finger, imagining it was Josh's gorgeous cock pleasuring him. He stifled his moans as he began losing himself in the fantasy, Josh would never really be his, but that did not stop his overwhelming desire for him. He was so consumed with his self-gratification he did not hear the hesitant knock at the door. Only when Shane pulled back the shower curtain did he snap back to reality.

His hands abandoned their tasks as his head came up and eyes opened.

Shane knew what he had interrupted, but decided to pretend he was oblivious. "Steve I came in to see how you were, is everything okay?"

"Uh...yeah. Everything is fine, why?"

"I knocked on the door but you didn't answer and I was checking on you." Shane said wondering why he hadn't just left Steve alone.

Steve studied his noticeably uncomfortable friend. Of course Shane came in to look in on him. Shane was always making sure everyone was alright, a natural care taker if ever there was one. He was smaller than Steve, everyone was except Jason. Shane was a decent running back, fast and agile with a body suited for his position. Shane's red hair and pale skin wasn't what caught Steve's eye, only copies of Josh, but at this moment those caring brown eyes seemed to be drawing him in. Steve dropped his eyes to his own hard-on, and looked over to the bulge in Shane's sweat pants. He swelled at the sight, then brought his eyes back to Shane's.

"Do you want to feel it?"

"Um....I don't know if I should." Shane said even as his head nodded in agreement.

"I can see from the tent in your pants that you want to. I won't tell anyone if you won't." Steve said as he started to stroke his cock again. "Shane I really need you right now." Getting what he wanted was easy for Steve, but he didn't want to seduce his friend. He simply needed to be close to someone.

Shane swallowed, there was no denying he wanted to, "I want to, but we keep this between us." He said as he reached out to touch the massive tool in Steve's hand. He stroked him, relishing the feel of the satin hardness.

"Strip," Steve's natural dominance emerged full force.

They had shared the locker room for years, but Steve had never taken the time to appreciate Shane's body. Wasted opportunities he realized. Shane was lean muscle, more of a runner's body and a pleasant surprise was between his legs. He wasn't as long as Steve but two inches at least above average, and he was thick. Steve moved back once Shane was naked, making room in the shower. He entered the shower and stood face to face with Steve, their cocks touching. Steve dipped his head to Shane's eager mouth, as they kissed their hands roamed and explored each other's bodies.

"I want you to fuck me." Steve said as he looked deep into Shane's brown eyes.

"Right here?"

"Yes. And I want it now." Steve said as he turned around.

Shane did not argue with that and placed his massive head at Steve's entrance. Steve placed his hands on the shower wall for better support and got ready for Shane to enter him. Shane pushed into him and it sent shock waves through his entire body causing his knees to shake.

"Stop?" Shane asked, while praying the answer was no.

"No, I've done this before, so trust me. I need you to just push in me, hard. Shane I need you to fuck me." Steve explained through clenched teeth.

Shane's stomach clenched when he heard the words. He entered Steve with a strong thrust. Shane was balls deep and the feeling was out of this world. Nothing prepared him for being inside the heated vise grip of Steve's ass. It was the best feeling Shane had ever experienced. Granted this was Shane's first time but he couldn't imagine it any better. He had never considered he would be with Steve, the sexiest guy on campus. Shane pounded hard and fast leaving any worries of concerns behind. He looked down at his pale fat cock sliding in and out of Steve perfect bubble butt. The eroticism of the visual as well as the sound of their bodies and stifled moans he sealed in his mind, knowing he'd replay these moments for years to come.

Steve pushed back, meeting every thrust, sending him deeper than Shane thought possible. Steve had both arms braced against the wall and almost screamed when Shane reached around, grabbed Steve's turgid member and started to jerk him off.

"Steve, I'm can't hold back," Shane whispered in close to despair. It felt so good he didn't want it to be over, but the wave of bliss that was creeping up his spine was undeniable.

"Don't slow down, God Shane you feel so fucking good. Fill me up with your cum till it's running out of me. Come on man; give me all you've got." Steve commanded.

Shane's body responded immediately. He grabbed Steve's waist and held on as he coated his insides, his fingers dug deep into the muscular flesh. When Steve felt Shane start to unload his own cock started to swell and blast stream after stream of hot cum all over the shower wall without him, or Shane, having to touch it. Once they both caught their breath Shane slowly pulled his softening cock from Steve's still tight ass. Steve turned around and ravished Shane's mouth.

They both showered in the tepid water without saying anything; each silently contemplating what had just happened. Steve turned the water off and pulled Shane to him before he could exit the shower. He ravaged his mouth in a searing kiss that left them both panting. He rested his forehead on Shane's.

"That was great, thanks man." Steve stepped out of the shower, "so we keep the news of this epic fuck to ourselves right."

"Epic?" Shane grinned, whose first time was epic? "No, this stays between us."

"Thanks. I don't think this is the time or the place to tell."

"This trip has challenged everyone enough. But I may want to talk about it with you later, if that's okay?"

"Of course Shane," Steve offered, suddenly considering whether this would affect their friendship.

They both finished drying off got dressed and headed back to their rooms. The entire house was silent besides the night crickets that where singing their nightly song.

________________________________________

It was 7:30 in the morning when the alarm went off. Josh slammed the button, moaned, and rolled back over trying to hide the sun from his eyes. He desperately wanted to stay in bed and cuddle with Justin but he knew that they had a long drive and a full day ahead of them. He reluctantly swung his legs out of bed, walked over to the double doors and opened them. He emerged onto the deck and was welcomed by a beautiful morning. It was already warm out and the birds where flying around busy rebuilding their nests from the storm. He turned back and looked at Justin still sound asleep; his sleeping angel. He approached the bed and nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

CE300
CE300
279 Followers