The Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

"Oh fuck yeah!!" Mike answered, reaching for her breasts as they hung over his soft cock. "That was the best blow job I have ever had."

"You'd better not let your wife hear you say that, luv," Jane giggled, "or she might cut it off." Mike had forgotten all about Beth. He turned to see what she was doing. Mike and John looked at their women and then at each other, not believing what they saw.

Off to the side, Beth and Terri were in a passionate sixty-nine with Beth on top. She had her face between Terri's legs, eating her friend's cunt as if she had been doing it all her life. Terri was under Beth, her hands squeezing Beth's firm arse. She was tonguing Barry's thick cock as it plunged in and out of Beth's dripping pussy. Both Beth and Terri were moaning loudly, almost screaming with pleasure. Both of them had always been pretty quiet when making love, uneasy with letting their emotions run free. Mike and John were shocked at their women's wanton display of lust.

Jane and Shona left the two men, sliding over to Barry and his partners. Shona slipped between Terri's legs, letting her breasts rub against the other's thighs as she and Beth continued to eat her. Terri had never had two tongues attacking her cunt before, especially not one as talented and skilful as Shona's. She twisted and squirmed uncontrollably, her cunt aching with joy.

"Ooohhhhhh ggggdddddd, eat me... eat my fucking cunt," Terri screamed. John was shocked by what he heard...his girlfriend had always been embarrassed to do much more than emit the occasional quiet moan during sex. Now she was screaming obscenities as her cunt was being devoured by two women.

Terri even shocked herself by her outburst but she didn't care. She was being taken to heights she had only dreamed about.

Shona plunged her fingers deep into Terri, finger fucking her hard. Beth spread Terri's pussy, sucking on her swollen clit. Terri was going mad with passion, her body twisting wildly. Barry pulled his cock out of Beth's tight cunt, offering it to Terri. Terri opened her mouth, taking his cock, coated with her friend's juices, into her hungry mouth. As she sucked it hard, savouring the flavour of Beth's juices, Shona plunged her fingers hard into Terri's pussy, sending her over the edge.

"Oooohhhhhh Gggdddddddd", Terri screamed, her body convulsing instinctively. She came harder than she had ever done before. Beth and Shona quickly licked and sucked her juices as they flooded out of her cunt, squirting out into their mouths. Barry's cock popped out of her mouth as she closed her eyes, letting her passions run free. Jane lay beside her, sliding a hand over her breasts, squeezing her large globes. Jane kissed Terri, sharing both Mike's and Beth's cum with her. Terri came again and again, a series of orgasms as Shona and Beth kept at her quivering cunt.

Barry plunged his cock back into Beth's tight, wet cunt, his hips slamming against her up thrust arse. Beth let out a yelp as his thick cock filled her cunt, stretching her, filling her as she had never been filled before. Barry thrust again and again, pounding her hard. Her face was driven hard into Terri's cunt.

"FUCK ME, BARRY... FUCK ME HARD!!!" Beth screamed, going back and forth between Terri's wet cunt and Shona's moist lips. Mike had never seen his conservative wife like this before. Here she was being fucked by a man she had only just recently met and seemed to be loving it more than she ever did with him.

Beth could feel Barry's cock growing thicker and harder inside her, filling her cunt. She began to get dizzy, her breathing becoming hesitant and short as he pounded her. She loved feeling him slam against her, driving his cock ever deeper into her aching cunt.

Barry closed his eyes, trying to control his orgasm. He didn't want to cum yet. There was still Terri to be fucked and, of course, Jane and Shona, but the night was still young and he knew that he could do more later. He did want Beth to cum first though. He gripped his cock, squeezing the base tight. Barry grabbed Beth's hips, using her as leverage to pound her even harder. Beth could hear the slapping sound of his hips against her arse, adding to the sensations. Terri, sensing Beth's closeness to her climax, began rubbing her clit as Barry's cock slid in and out.

"Oooohhhhh Gggddddddd, Terri... rub my clit... rub it hard," Beth screamed. "Ggdd your cock feels sooo good, Barry. Fuck me harder, please!!!" she urged.

Beth was ready to explode. Her body began shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm erupted inside her. She buried her face in Terri's wet cunt, inhaling her aroma as she came again and again, the intensity of her climax was so much more intense than any she had ever experienced with her husband, Mike. Her cunt gripped Barry's thick cock, trying to hold it inside her where it was giving her so much pleasure.

Shona and Jane both began caressing Beth's body as she twitched and jerked from the fucking she was taking. Barry continued fucking the beautiful, hot woman, but slowed his pace. She pushed her arse back against him, trying to push him deeper into her.

Barry felt his own orgasm reaching a climax. He increased his pace again, pounding her harder. Beth squealed as she felt his cock stab her, pounding her aching cunt. Suddenly, Barry pulled out, turning Beth around. Terri and Beth sat next to each other, looking at Barry's thick cock in his hand. Jane grabbed it, stroking it smoothly and quickly.

"Open your mouths, girls," Jane said, pumping her hand harder. Beth and Terri did as Jane urged, waiting for Barry to cum.

"Oooohhhhhhh gggddddd", Barry moaned, grabbing Jane's hand and stroking his cock together with her. Suddenly he let loose a flood of hot cum that flew through the air, striking Beth and Terri in the face and in their mouths. Barry had been aroused several times that day, but this was the first time he had cum since early that morning. His balls were full and he shot jet after jet of his hot seed over the faces of the two women.

Beth and Terri were covered with his sticky white fluid. It dripped off their chins, falling onto their sensitive nipples. Beth rubbed the cum into Terri's breasts, rolling her nipple between her fingers. Jane and Shona began kissing and licking Beth and Terri, tasting and smearing Barry's essence on their bodies.

After a few minutes, Beth slid up to Barry, her breasts rubbing against his chest as she kissed him gently. "That was wonderful, Barry. I have never cum so hard in my life," Beth cooed. Barry held Beth, caressing her soft body.

Beth and Terri were spent, but wanted more. They were ready to give pleasure. Jane and Shona were willing to be the recipients of their desires, having not yet cum, devoting themselves unselfishly to their new friends' pleasure. Shona leaned back on her elbows as Terri kissed her way up her legs. Terri ground her face into Shona's neatly trimmed pussy, licking and tonguing for all she was worth. Shona admitted to herself that she had had better, but the enthusiasm of Terri more than made up for her lack of experience.

Shona held Terri by her head, guiding her motions. Every so often Terri would hit just the right spot, sending a wave of excitement through Shona's trembling body. "That's it, Terri... right there...ooohhh Godddddd, yyyeeeesssss", Shona moaned, as Terri improved her tonguing. Terri wanted to do it right, to give Shona the pleasure that she and Jane had given her and Beth.

Terri learned quickly, becoming a great student. She learned just where to flick her tongue, when to curl it to increase pressure at just the right place. Shona began squirming, feeling her body shake with anticipation of her impending orgasm. Terri looked up at Shona as her tongue plunged in and out of her quivering pussy. Shona's eyes were closed as the waves of electricity bolted through her body. The look of ecstasy on Shona's face only added to Terri's passions and desires.

Terri pressed her face harder between her lover's legs, grinding her face into the warm, wet valley. She sucked and ate at the neatly trimmed pussy, tasting Shona's sweet nectar.

"Oooohhhhh fuck, Terri... yeeessssss, YEEESSSSSSS!!!!" Shona screamed. Terri grabbed Shona's firm arse, squeezing the cheeks as she sucked and bit on the delicious cunt and clit. Shona began bucking, fucking Terri's mouth and tongue.

Grabbing Terri's head, Shona thrust her hips up against her wonderful mouth as her orgasm exploded throughout her body. "Oooohhhhhhh ffuuuuucckkkk," Shona moaned, her juices filling Terri's mouth with another woman's cum for the first time. Shona came again and again as Terri held on, her tongue lashing at the sensitive lips of only her second lesbian lover. Jane had been her first but that hardly counted. Jane hadn't cum. Terri had only tasted Jane's juices as she had briefly licked her cunt back in the lake. Shona was the only woman that she had ever eaten to a climax.

Terri sucked all she could, wanting to drink all of Shona's essence. She had never realised how much pleasure there was to be had making love to another woman. Shona's body shuddered as her massive orgasm erupted. She fell back, her body trembling and shaking, Terri's tongue lashing at her cunt. Her hands cupped her breasts, squeezing her flesh and pulling at her hard, erect nipples as the sensations washed over her.

Mike and John watched in silence, their hands stroking their own cocks, trying to become hard again. John had always wanted to see Terri with another woman, but this was so much more than he ever imagined. He was excited by it, but also jealous at the same time. He had never seen Terri so into sex or so turned on. Before dwelling on the subject, he was distracted by the moans and groans to his side. A little to the left, John saw Beth with Jane. Jane sat on Beth's lap, facing her with her legs hooked around Beth's waist, their arms wrapped in a tight embrace. They were kissing passionately, Beth's hands sliding over Jane's bare back. Most erotic to John was that Beth's and Jane's breasts were mashed against each other, making then flatten out to the sides.

John looked over at Mike, about to say something obscene but stopped short. Mike was watching intently. John couldn't tell what his friend was thinking, whether he was mesmerised by the pure sensual nature of the scene in front of them or feeling hurt and jealous.

Beth kissed her way down Jane's neck, sliding her tongue down into her cleavage. Jane's head fell back as Beth sucked and bit her nipples, sending shivers through her body. Beth had fantasised about being with a woman a few times but had never acted upon her urges. Now, with the beautiful firm body of her young English friend in her arms, she wished she had. She understood now why men loved breasts and, all too often, concentrated on them too much. Jane had wonderful breasts, large, full, firm, yet still shapely and round.

Jane moaned softly as Beth continued sucking her breasts, squeezing the fleshy globes. Beth lay on her back, pulling Jane forward. Jane rubbed her wet pussy on Beth's breasts, smearing her juices on Beth. Jane's breathing became hesitant and shallow as she felt he body begin to tremble.

"Tell me what to do, Jane," Beth pleaded, wanting to learn how to satisfy a woman. Jane looked down at Beth, smiling as she slid her cunt onto her waiting mouth. "You know what to do, luv," Jane said reassuringly, "just do what feels natural. Do what you'd want to have done to you." Beth flicked her tongue over the enflamed, wet lips suspended just above her mouth, tasting Jane's juices. Jane bit her lower lip as Beth began eating her more forcefully.

Beth's fingers grabbed at the younger woman's firm arse as she rocked her head back and forth, plunging her tongue deeper and deeper into Jane's tunnel. "Ooohhhhh fuck, yeesss... that's it Beth... yyeeesssssss," Jane moaned, rocking her hips back and forth on Beth's mouth. "Ooohhh YYEEESSSSS... eat me, Beth... eat my fucking cunt!!!!!" she urged.

Mike and John didn't know what to watch... Beth eating Jane or Jane's hands groping and squeezing her large, full breasts. Watching, Shona and Terri looked at each other then smiled knowingly. They slid over to Beth, slipping between her legs and began eating her together. Shona tongued her soaking wet cunt while Terri worked on her sensitive clit. Beth began twitching and rocking her hips, becoming lost in the sensations that were overwhelming her body. Jane grabbed her head, holding it tight to her smooth, hairless pussy.

Jane looked over at Barry, his hand gently sliding up and down his thick shaft. Her smile was easily understood. Barry walked over to Jane, kneeling in front of her. Jane leaned forward, pressing her cunt harder against Beth's mouth and began making love to his hard cock with her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, the thick shaft filling her mouth. Jane could taste Beth's cum still on him.

Beth was about to cum again, Shona and Terri working her cunt hard. Shona plunged three fingers deep into her, sending her over the edge. Beth screamed aloud as another orgasm climaxed, flooding Shona's and Terri's mouths with her cum. Terri sucked hard, wanting to please her long time friend. Beth rubbed Jane's clit harder and harder as she ate her pussy, bringing Jane to the very edge.

Beth spread Jane's lips, sucking and biting her bud. That was all Jane could take. She screamed as she came again, holding onto Barry for support as her body jerked and shuddered uncontrollably. "Ooohhhh ffuuuuucccckkkk, " she screamed, cumming again and again as Beth ground her face against Jane's cunt, her juices running down Beth's chin and neck.

Beth licked and sucked hard, wanting to get at all of Jane's nectar, not wanting to stop. She wanted to keep going... her body was on fire. Cum flooded out of Jane's pussy, covering Beth's face with her warm juices.

Jane sat on her lover's face, catching her breath as Beth licked and sucked her thighs and lips, sending small bolts of electricity through her body. Barry was very hard by now, Jane knowing just what to do with a cock. Jane rolled off of Beth, kissing her passionately, tasting her own cum on Beth's tongue.

Mike watched in amazement as his wife reached up and pulled Barry to the ground. With her fingers around the thick shaft, Beth rubbed his cock over her face and mouth. Sucking a cock was never one of Beth's favourite thing to do and Mike knew that, even though he sometimes made her suck him out of guilt. Now, before his eyes, Beth was wilfully and purposely about to suck the cock of someone she had only known for a few hours.

Beth opened her mouth, letting Barry's thick cock slide easily into her warm mouth. Barry groaned as she pursed her lips tightly around him, sliding her head back and forth. She was not as talented as Jane, but then again, only Shona was, but what Beth lacked in skill she made up with desire and passion.

Beth wanted to suck Barry, she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. She wanted to do things with him that she had never done before. She got onto her knees, her hands holding him by his taught backside. She sucked harder and harder, her passions overwhelming her. She knew that her husband was watching, probably upset with her, but she didn't care. All she wanted was for Barry to fill her mouth with his seed.

"Ooohhh Gggdddd Beth," Barry groaned, "You are sooo good. IIII'mmmmm ccuuummmmminnnggggg"

Jane and Shona were yelling, "Suck him, Beth... suck his thick cock!!!!" Beth lost all sense of what was happening; all she cared about was the hard cock in her mouth. She felt his cock, growing harder and larger in her mouth, adding to her desires.

Beth tightened her lips around Barry, engulfing his manhood. She took it all in, her forehead grinding against his belly, his pubic hair tickling her nose. Having never been particularly willing to give her husband head, she couldn't believe how good it felt having Barry's cock in her mouth. She almost gagged on it, taking all she could. With Mike, Beth had only ever toyed tentatively with the head and part of the shaft, never really making love to him like she now was with Barry. Now she wanted it all, every inch of his cock, so much thicker and harder than her husband's, in her mouth.

Beth felt Barry tense, then jerk as his cock suddenly erupted, spewing his load deep into her mouth. "Oooohhhh gggdddd, Beth... yyeeeesssss!!!" Barry screamed as he came, filling her mouth with his hot juices. Beth took all she could but she wasn't used to swallowing cum. Some of Barry's white, creamy juice spilled from the corner of her mouth. Terri reached up and scooped the hot, sticky fluid from her chin then sucked on her wet fingers.

Beth kept sucking on Barry, wanting to feel his hardness as long as possible. Finally his cock popped out of her mouth. Beth collapsed on the ground, exhausted. The four women cuddled together, giggling and caressing each other, enjoying the afterglow of the incredible experience they had just shared. Beth rested her head on Barry's lap with Terri lying against her. They were both satisfied as never before, having lost count of the number of times they had cum. Barry ran his fingers through Beth's long hair, trying to catch his breath.

By now, John and Mike were both hard again, but Terri and Beth were too tired, too fulfilled to worry about them. Jane and Shona felt bad for them, having been left out most of the night. They, too, were pretty satisfied, but decided, what the hell, and gave them a sympathy fuck.

Jane straddled John, riding his cock as he sucked on her large, firm breasts. He came fast, having been intensely aroused by the events he had so recently witnessed, climaxing after only a few thrusts into Jane's hot, wet cunt. Gripping his cock with the walls of her pussy, Jane moaned and cooed, giving John the idea that he had better than he had.

Mike didn't last much longer. He fucked Shona from behind, slapping her arse as he thrust. To Shona, his actions seemed stilted, too planned. She fully understood why Beth had enjoyed fucking Barry so much.

Faking an enjoyment that she didn't really feel, Shona groaned and moaned, adding to Mike's pleasure before he came, shooting his load inside her tunnel.

Mike slipped out of her onto the ground, breathing heavily. As he smiled at himself, imagining himself to be a better lover than he was, Shona reflected grimly that not since she'd been teenager in high school, when she had been forced to allow a member of the school's grounds staff to screw her so that she wouldn't be expelled after he had caught her smoking, had she experienced such a lousy fuck. Even her first time, when she had been only fourteen and had surrendered her virginity to a boy who had been just as inexperienced as she herself had been at the time, had given her more pleasure.

Having relieved Mike and John of their loads, Jane and Shona crawled over to Barry and lay together on the other side of him from Terri and Beth. Barry tenderly stroked and caressed their bodies as Jane and Shona cuddled together.

A short while later, Terri got up and got everyone another drink. They finished their wine, speaking softly, savouring the moment. A little while later, John and Mike decided that it was time to go to bed, claiming that they had a lot to do the next day. Beth and Terri wanted to stay out longer but the men were adamant. They kissed Jane and Shona goodnight and lightly kissed Barry, then went into their respective tents. Barry, Jane and Shona stayed out a little longer, enjoying the night air and each other's company. When they heard Mike and Beth begin to argue, they decided to go back to the camper.

"I hope its not because of us," Jane said, "I really like Beth and Terri. John too, although Mike's a bit of a wanker."

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers