The Trip to Bali

Story Info
A French woman finds her own tropical paradise.
2.4k words
4.42
30.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

My partner and I, seeking a reprieve from work and the bracing winter air, decided to spend our vacation in Bali, in a secluded resort on the beach. She and I stayed right on the water, with open air to the sea, a ceiling fan, a king-sized bed -- the works. It was divine. I lived in bare feet for straight ten days. Morning swims in the ocean and reading and relaxing the rest of the day. Something about the tropical setting allows makes me to really shift gears and relax. There wasn't much to do there at night (which was fine with me) so after watching the sunset we'd repair to our thatched roof cabine and go to bed (not to sleep mind you.) It was tres romantique and I found myself rediscovering my orgasmic self. The sex had gone a little stale in our relationship and now I felt I could access the deepest part of myself where I lose myself completely.

Then, one day, something happened that changed the course of our vacation, and our relationship, entirely.

My partner and I were in bed, the sun had set and the orange light of the sunset was disappearing on the horizon. I was laying on my back, against the bamboo headboard, looking at the sea. She was, in a word, licking my pussy. My hand caressed the back of her head while the other brushed against my breasts. As the sounds of the waves filled the room, I felt waves of pleasure sweeping over me. I was quietly moaning as the electricity from her caresses shot through my body.

We were in the dark, as we normally were, with the french doors wide open facing the sea. Suddenly, I noticed the silouette of two figures outside, walking on the shore.

I wasn't certain but I thought it was the young Dutch couple we had seen at the hotel. They were young, in the 20s, and an extremely handsome couple. I had watched them on the beach earlier that day. He had quite a physique and he wore a tight, skimpy bathing suit that showed off his beautiful ass and bulge. She had a petite figure, like mine. with slender hips and perfectly shaped breasts.

Now, I watched them through my heavy-lidded eyes, as if in a dream. They stopped in their tracks, right in front of our cabine. I could only see their silouette so I couldn't tell if they were facing the sunset or, perhaps, were facing us. We were in the dark so they couldn't see us.

Ah, but they could hear us. Hear me, that is. For I was moaning with every lick of her tongue, every suckle of her lips. And the thought of that--the idea they were listening to our lovemaking-- excited me. Very much. I found myself letting go, becoming louder.

My eyes were fixed on the couple, standing there, perhaps listening to me. I let out little whimpering sounds as my excitement grew. Then, I watched as they sat down. In the sand just a few strides from where I lay.

Oh, they ARE listening to me, I thought. That is so hot. I began to moan louder still, telling my partner how I felt.

"Oh Baby," I told her, "yes, lick me, darling. You make me so fucking hot."

The couple were laying there, still, transfixed.

"Oh, your tongue feels so good, baby. Feel how wet I am. I'm so fucking wet."

My partner was getting turned on by my talk and she really started to work my pussy. That in turn made me hot. So hot. I was moaning loudly now. And it was completely real.

I was so excited to know that this couple was listening to me. It added a dimension that I'd never felt before. And it really, really turned me on.

I imagined what was going on down on the sand. Their hearts were probably pounding. He was probably getting hard. Long and hard. She was probably wet, feeling that flush that comes when your body readies itself for sex. I couldn't see what was happening, but he looked like he was spooning her from behind. I imagined she could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass, his hands touching her breasts, as they lay listening to me.

I couldn't see them clearly but what if they could see me?

I reached over and turned on the lamp next to the bed. It cast a golden glow over the king sized bed. My partner paused.

"I just want to see you," I said. "While you lick me. While you lick me so beautifully."

She smiled and went back to my pussy, swirling her tongue around my lips and gently over the clitoris.

"Yes, like that. Oh, I like that. You'll make me come."

I realized now that we were completely illuminated to our guests outside. I was naked, laying back against the pillows, with my round breasts and pert, upturned nipples exposed and gently heaving. My partner was naked too, her head buried between my legs, her ass in full view. It felt like a spotlight had been turned on us, that we were performers now. I couldn't see anything outside now, my eyes had adjusted to the light, but I knew they sure as hell could see us. And mon Dieu that made me so fucking excited.

I raised myself up on my hands and arched my back. My breasts were pressed up to the sky, my nipples hard and erect. I spread my legs and lifted my pelvis to meet her mouth. She began to flick my clit with the tip of her tongue. Then she swirled around my labia and buried her tongue deep inside me. Oh, she knows how that makes me come. I threw back my head and let out a long, loud moan.

I imagined what we must look like to them. Like a stage show, a pornographic movie. His cock must be so big now. Watching us. She must be so wet. His fingers have probably slipped beneath her panties. Stroking her. Her hands will have found his hard cock and released it from his shorts. Sliding her hands up and down his shaft. Oh God that makes me so hot.

I lifted my legs into the air and spread the wide. Like I do when I'm about to come. I whimpered and gasped as my orgasm approached. I imagined she had guided his cock to her lips and pressed against him so he pushed inside her. He was filling her from behind. Maybe she was coming too.

I held my partner's head with both hands and pressed my pelvis into her. She was licking my pussy so beautifully, so completely. My body shook with pleasure. I couldn't stop thinking about his cock in her. In me. I had the most incredible orgasm.

"More," I moaned. "I need more."

My partner smiled and I could tell her mouth was tired. I felt wild, animalistic.

"Get the strap on," I commanded. "I want you to fuck me from behind."

My partner seemed a bit non-plussed.

"Aren't you the horny one?" she said with a smile. "What's gotten into you tonight?"

She got up from the bed and pulled out the device from my bag. It was a leather strap with an attached phallus. She put it on. Meanwhile, I got on my hands and knees and turned sideways to afford the best view to our audience.

I leaned down with my head on the bed and my ass in the air. From the outside it must have looked debauched but I didn't care. This beautiful woman, with the lithe figure and large breasts, with an erect penis projecting out. Another one, on her spread knees, her ass in the air. She positioned herself behind me.

"Talk dirty to me," I growled.

I wanted it so bad. I wanted them to be as excited as I was. She licked her fingers and rubbed it over the tip of the fake cock.

She addressed me in a low tone.

"You want me fuck you? Is that it? You want me to fuck you from behind with my cock? Hmmmm? How bad do you want it, baby? I don't think you want it bad enough..."

"Oh, God, I do," I moaned. "I want it so bad. I want to feel your long, hard cock inside me. Filling me. Fucking me. C'mon baby, give it to me. Fuck me with your cock."

She pressed her hips forward and I felt my pussy lips spread, the head sliding inside the hot, wet folds. It felt glorious. She pumped her hips and it slid deep inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned. "Yessssssssssssssssss."

I felt the hard rod fill my insides, so wonderfully. Her hands were caressing my hips and legs. I looked back and she was undulating. That gorgeous, curvy body moving in circles, sliding the cock in and out of me.

I imagined the couple on the beach. Maybe he was on top of her now, fucking her from behind, while they both watched us, staring at our every move. Maybe we had made him harder than he had ever been in his life. Maybe she was so wet she was literally dripping with excitement.

I raised myself onto my knees and leaned back so I was pressed against her. She too was on her knees and I could feel her full breasts against my bare back. Her nipples were hard. Wonderfully hard. I reached back and stroked her hair, my breasts raising in the air. She reached around my front, her fingers finding my clit.

"What do you want baby?" she purred. "Tell me what you want."

I turned my head to the side to respond to her, facing the open doors. I was responding to her but I was saying it right to them.

"I want you to fuck me hard, from behind," I growled. "Pump me with your cock. That's it. I want to feel your cock pumping me."

She started to thrust her cock in and out of my pussy. I reached back with my hand and my fingers found her pussy. It was hot and so, so wet. Seeing me so turned on had made her hot too. I sunk my fingers inside her wetness.

"Now, fuck me hard!" I moaned.

I imagined him, out there, thrusting deep inside her. Filling her. That athletic, muscular torso of his, pressed against her petite, luscious body. Like mine. Just like mine. He could be fucking me. This is him fucking me.

"That's it. Like that. Oh yes. Fuck me hard!"

She was pounding me now. From behind. Lifting me with every thrust. My breasts were bouncing. Her breasts were bouncing. Our nipples were huge we were so excited.

I gasped as my orgasm peaked, catching my breath. In that brief moment of silence, I swear I heard an ecstatic cry from outside. She was coming too! He was pumping her from behind and she was experiencing la petite morte at the same time!

I felt at one with her. And with him. I thought about his hard body, his hard cock, fucking me, making me come. His strong hands holding me. Pressing his hardness so deep inside me. Spreading me. Filling me.

I was like a rag doll. Spent. I fell forward onto the bed. I was heaving with excitement. I looked back at my partner. She started to unstrap the phallus.

"Wait," I found myself saying.

She looked at me, quizzically.

"What is it?" she asked. "You want more?"

I looked at her and raised my ass in the air. I slid my hand over my bum.

"I want you to do me ... here."

She looked at me, her eyes narrowing.

"You do?" she asked.

"Yes," I gasped. "I want you to do it to me. I NEED you to do it to me."

We had never done this before. I had done it with a professor years before. He liked to faire encouler, to make the butt fuck. And I enjoyed it. So much. But I was always a bit nerveuse about introducing it into my own love-making. It felt somehow taboo. But now, I was so excited, so lost in my sexual pleasure, it felt right.

I raised my ass in the air. My head was on the bed, facing the beach. Facing them. Now I spoke to her. And to them.

"Start by licking my asshole."

She moved in close, her hands grasping my cheeks.

"That's it, spread them. Now put your tongue right on my petite fleur. On the flower."

She did exactly as I instructed and I moaned loudly. Nothing feels so wonderful.

"Now slide it inside me," I told her. And she did. I moaned again.

I imagined her, outside, finding his ass. Finding his hole. And doing the same.

"Now with your finger," I said, guiding her.

I felt the tip of her finger press inside me. It felt so good. I gasped and my body shuddered.

"Push it all the way inside," I moaned.

She did. I moaned again. I imagined her fingering his ass. The pleasure he must be feeling.

"Now, two fingers," I said breathlessly. "Stretch me. Make me ready."

Her fingers were buried in me now, sliding in and out between my cheeks.

I thought I heard the muffled sound from outside. Maybe She was fingering him. Or licking his hole. Or maybe he was doing it to her. Fingering her asshole and making her shake with pleasure. He, or she, was feeling the same thing as me. I bet she was soaking wet and he was as hard and as big as he had ever been.

"Now put it in me," I commanded. "Fuck my ass with your cock. Your beautiful hard cock!"

She pulled out her fingers and replaced them with the ersatz cock. So hard. So wonderful. It felt so good it was indescribable.

"Fuck me, darling," I moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Every stroke brought me closer to my orgasm and before long I was sceaming with pleasure. It was an orgasm for the ages and I experienced it to the max.

I pictured him, braced on his strong arms, buried to the hilt inside her ass, his mouth wide open, his eyes closed. Ribbons of hot cum streamed from his cock into her ass.

I could almost feel the heat of his sperm inside me.

After a while, my partner and I switched roles and I took her to places she said she had never been. It was the most passionate night of love-making I had experienced up to that point. That is, until the very next night when I worked up the nerve to introduce myself to the Dutch couple.

End of Part I

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers