The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not paying for anything, I'm treating my brother to a weekend with his wife."

"Thanks."

***

The weekend came and Chuck had everything planned for their romantic getaway. Dinner and a play – Chuck hated plays – then they would return for a night of romantic love making.

All went well until they were in bed and Chuck realized that he couldn't get an erection, Mary tried everything he liked, but to no avail. Chuck was in a near panic, "she's going to find out now" he thought. Then he remembered the first time he was with his sister, how she had bent over his lap and sucked his penis, the vision of the act flashed through his mind, and he felt a stirring in his loins. Chuck seized on the opportunity; he closed his eyes and thought of his sister, her absolutely flawless beauty, the gentle curve of her waist as she pulled her clothes off...He was rigid now and Mary was administering to him orally...He continued his fantasy, imagining his sister was sucking his penis. Rumblings in his loins foretold of the impending orgasm, he quickly pulled Mary away from his turgid meat and drug her up and into position above his penis, quickly reaching down and spreading her pussy, he thrust upward into her waiting cunt.

Mary began to rock back and forth, quickening the pace until she felt the flush of her cheeks, the clammy feel of her hands and the quivering in her belly, then as if a tidal wave had struck her she climaxed with Chuck's penis thrusting up to meet her rocking motion. She was spent, but allowed Chuck to continue to complete his orgasm.

He came with a sigh, "Uhhh."

Chuck was worried; what if he wasn't able to perform? What about next time, what if he wasn't so lucky? That could spell disaster for he and Sandra. He had to do something, but what? He called Sandra and explained what had happened with Mary.

Sandra realized then and there that Chuck was smitten with her, his lust and desire had consumed him, she smiled as he vented his concerns to her. "It's ok Chuck. You just need a little help, lots of guys do that aren't keeping two women, why not you?"

"What are you talking about Sandra?"

"Viagra, Cialis, or something like them, that's what they're for, Chuck."

"Hey, I didn't think of that!" Chuck sounded relieved.

"Go to sleep big brother, we'll worry about this next week."

"Goodnight sis."

***

Jim, Mary's son had flunked out of college and then flunked out of junior college. He was now trying to get into a trade school to learn electronics, but only lacked the initiative to enroll for the next semester. He had been hanging around and saw Sandra several times as she visited his step dad, Chuck. Jim had lost his cherry when he was in high school, but hadn't been so lucky since. One shot and done, he lamented, as he watched Sandra move so effortlessly to her car, admiring her legs as they swung from the curb into the car, before disappearing as the door closed. God! Was she a dish, he thought. If only he had a shot at that piece of ass...

Chuck was away at work when Jim came by that afternoon, he seemed to be away a lot anymore Jim noticed. Jim always used the front door and rang the bell when Chuck was there, but usually just let himself in through the back door when he wasn't. Today Jim walked to the back door, but as he rounded the corner of the house he heard the muffled sounds of a woman groaning – or more exactly, moaning sexually – through an opened window. Jim froze under the window, took the chance to peer through the screen and saw his mother sprawled upon the bed, thrusting a rubber dildo into her vagina. Jim recoiled from the sight, pulling back from the window, before stopping again, his mom was a woman after all, and who would know? He moved back into position and watched as his mother wriggled on the bed with the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy.

Her whimpering was steady and Jim realized that she wasn't even close to a climax, so he looked around to ensure no one could observe him, confident the hedges were camouflage enough, he pulled out his now hard penis and began to Jack off while watching his mother masturbate. Jim was much more aroused it seemed than his mother, he came in great gobs of semen upon the brick wall of the house. His orgasm over he replaced his penis in his pants and then had a mean thought; "how funny would it be to walk in and interrupt her just now?"

Jim moved to the back door and made as much noise as he could as he entered calling out as he did, "Hey, Mom, are you here?"

A long moment later he could hear a crackling voice from the bedroom, "Uh is that you Jim?"

Jim laughed a mean little laugh, then said, "Yeah mom, what are you doin'?"

"Just taking a short nap, son."

"Oh, well I was hoping to catch Chuck, has he been around?"

"No, I think he's visiting his sister."

"They sure spend a lot of time together, don't they?" Jim said matter-of-factly.

"I suppose so." Was all Mary could manage to say.

"Well, let him know I stopped by, would you?"

"Ok." Mary said with a sigh.

***

Sandra managed to get several sample packs of Viagra for Chuck. As they nestled together in her spare bedroom, where they had now taken up residence when together, she produced them and explained their use. "Maybe we should try one now, to see how they work." Sandra wondered out loud.

"Sandra, I don't need anything to get up for you." Chuck implored.

"Well let's see what happens anyway." Sandra's pleading tone convinced him.

What happened then defies description. The frantic thrashing he gave her resembled sex, but was mostly a chemical reaction. Never had she been so thoroughly fucked, she didn't know it was possible to pass out from an orgasm, but it happened, Chuck fucked her into oblivion. For his part Chuck continued to fuck his sister, even after she had passed out. He was a raging bull with this stuff in his veins, indomitable. But as he was impossibly possessed under the influence, he was equally exhausted afterward. Sandra was unable to rouse him until the next morning. Nearly exposing their subterfuge, they decided not to chance that again. Chuck was relieved, Sandra less so.

Mary had worried about Chuck, he hadn't come home and that wasn't like him. Just as she was about to start looking for him, he came dragging in looking for all the world like he had been up all night.

"Where have you been?" She asked firmly.

"At Sandra's." he replied, "She's having problems with Marvlyn, and I lent her my shoulder to cry on."

"Just you shoulder?" Mary shot back.

"Mary! She's my sister." He stated flatly.

Mary realized she had crossed the line, "I'm sorry, I was worried about you."

"I know I should have called, but it was late by the time I thought about it. But now I need to sleep, ok?"

"Yes dear, you sleep"

As Chuck slept Mary wept, her life was slipping away and she didn't know why or how. She was determined to find out what was amiss, but for now she would have to rely on her collection of sexual aids to help her through the long lonely days, and nights. She quietly retrieved her favorite dildo from her chest of drawers and set about relieving the pressure of sexual need that seemed to constantly haunt her of late.

She went into the living room and began her tender ministrations to her clitoris, her eyes closed tightly she dreamt of a kinder gentler time when she was free of these sexual burdens, and Chuck was there for her, and she for him.

Just as Jim drove up he noticed that Chuck's car was home, "Finally" he thought. As he walked up to the door he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, he looked intently through the large picture window and saw there his mother on the couch, facing away from him with her breasts bare and her right hand wrapped around a dildo, thrusting in and out of her vagina. He froze, looked around and realized he couldn't watch from here, not the front of the house. He decided to see if he could move to the side of the house and look through the side window. Gaining an angle to observe his mother required that he be fully framed in the window himself. Rising up fully he peered through to look directly at his mother's spread form on the couch. As before he pulled his penis from his pants and began stroking it to full length. He pulled at its hardness rapidly. As his orgasm built he closed his eyes and continued to administer to himself.

It was then that Mary opened her eyes, and standing there, framed in the window was Jim with his eyes closed, his lower lip between his teeth. She pulled her gown down and leapt to her feet, fully expecting Jim to move. But he didn't move. Mary went to the window and what she saw there startled her; Jim had his penis in his hand and was masturbating. "Oh god" she thought, he must have seen me. Dread and shame washed over her, and she gasped, placing a hand over her mouth as she did so.

Jim sensed the movement and opened his eyes to see his mother's form as it turned from the window. "Oh shit," he gasped as his penis began to lurch with the first load of semen, splattering on the brick wall in front of him. He released his prick and stuffed it back into his pants, even as it continued to convulse in climactic surges sending streams of semen down his leg. He beat a retreat, knowing not where he was going.

Mary wondered how much Jim had seen, maybe if she didn't make an issue of it, it wouldn't become an issue. Later that night Jim returned fully expecting to have to explain his lewd behavior, and rang the door bell. Mary answered cheerfully greeting her son. Jim was confounded, but thought that maybe she didn't see him in the window, but if she didn't...then he sure wasn't going to bring it up. So they both played the innocent part and neither was aware the other knew.

That night as Mary showered, she imagined Jim's dick as she gently rubbed her clit, the intensity of her orgasm when it came surprised her. She would definitely have to remember the scene of her son masturbating in the window.

That night Mary dreamt of her son watching her as she masturbated, she pretended not to know he was watching, and put on a show for him. She woke with a start, her hands were between her legs, she was sweating profusely, and her heart was pounding in her ears, the orgasm wracking her body continued for several moments, before subsiding into a warm fuzzy feeling. Mary slept comfortably the rest of the night.

***

Sandra worried that Chuck might have been found out so she didn't call him the following day. She busied herself with meaningless tasks around the house waiting for him to call her.

The call came late in the afternoon, "Hi sis, man did I have a hang over."

"Are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm ok, just tired. I slept all day. You know that stuff takes it out of a man."

"Oh god, I thought the worse, What about Mary?"

"I told her you and Marvlyn were at odds and that I was your shoulder."

"Good. You get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok. Love you sis."

"I love you."

The siblings were becoming more than lovers, the sex had become something more, something dangerous for family members to engage in; they were IN love, and hadn't yet fully realized it.

Sandra felt the relief course through her as she realized that they had dodged a bullet. They would have to be more cognizant of what they were doing, she mused.

Chuck began to wonder if he had made a mistake using the Viagra with Sandra, he had no problem becoming aroused by her, just the thought of her made him get hard, as he was now. He heard Mary in the shower and took the opportunity to stroke his meaty penis, his hand firmly holding the girth of it as he pumped the foreskin vigorously. The vision of his sister's wondrous form danced in his mind as he began to spew his thick seed onto the floor beside the bed. With a smile he grabbed a tissue and wiped it up.

***

Mary began to think that her dream may have been a premonition. Maybe she should put on a show for Jim, it wasn't as if she was actually having sex with her son, it was just a tease. Chuck had left to visit his sister and she was all alone. She was wondering just how she was going to lure Jim to watch her when she heard a car pull up outside. She looked and saw Jim coming down the walk way. She tore her clothes from her and then laid spread eagle on the floor. She began to thrust a finger into her pussy, writhing on the floor. She closed her eyes just enough to appear to be closed but the whole while watching the large picture window of the front of the house.

Jim approached the house, but because of recent events, he looked into the window before entering the house. He almost missed her lying there, spread on the floor. He did a double take and saw she was completely bare and obviously engrossed in her revelry. "We have got to keep meeting like this" Jim mused under his breath, moving silently to the side window again, as before. He didn't have the angle this time though. He would have to find a better view.

Mary watched as Jim left the front window and moved around to the side of the house. She could just make out his form as he tried to peer into the room. She then realized he couldn't see her from where he was. What was she to do? Then he was gone, but where to? She stood nervously, and went to her room retrieved a dildo, and returned to the living room. This time she would take care to position herself for his benefit. She began playing with her dildo, and wondered where Jim had gotten to.

Jim made his way to the back door and let himself in quietly, moved through the kitchen and saw that his mother was no longer on the floor. He was just about to announce his presence when she returned and sat on the couch, dildo in hand, and began anew her sexual exposition. She seemed to be looking around but for what? He stood in the shadow of the kitchen and removed his raging hard-on from its confinement, watching as his mother stuffed the spongy dildo into her cavernous cunt, he began with long slow strokes of his meaty flesh.

Suddenly, Mary saw a glimpse of movement from the shadows in the kitchen, smiling that he was still there she began to act out her fantasy for him. She began to moan loudly as she thrust ever more forcefully into her sopping crotch, she kept her eyes on the shadow the whole time, straining to see a glimpse of her son's beefy meat. But she was unable to see through the darkness. Just as she was about to resign herself to blindness, he stepped ever so slightly forward, just a flash was all she saw. Then she turned herself to face away at an angle to him, maybe he would move to see her she thought.

Jim was ecstatic, his penis was throbbing and he was pounding it mercilessly, as he watched his mom's sopping pussy. Just then she turned and he couldn't see her as well, she was facing away now. He moved forward, but was now in the indirect light from the living room, he began to retreat, but when he saw her arch her back and redouble her efforts, he cautiously moved forward just enough to see her pussy again.

Mary chanced a glance toward Jim and was astounded to see him fully exposed in the light, pounding his wonderful penis. She must have telegraphed her wonderment for at that moment Jim stopped stroking his penis. Mary looked into her son's eyes and saw the recognition of what they were doing register on his face.

Jim was stricken with shock; his mother was looking straight into his eyes as he was masturbating, watching her masturbate.

Mary continued to plunge the rubbery phallus into her sopping cunt, tears of emotion streamed down her face.

Jim saw his mother's tormented reaction and wondered why she had reacted so?

Mary began to climax, "Oh, Oh, Jim, Jim, ahhh," She moaned through clenched teeth.

Had he heard correctly? Was his mother moaning his name as she came? His penis lurched back into his hand, rapidly exploding onto the kitchen floor.

Dazed, Jim took a paper towel and began cleaning up his semen from the floor. His mother said nothing, but rose and went to take a shower. Jim left without saying anything to Mary, wondering just what strange twist of fate had caused this encounter.

***

Chuck was cuddling with Sandra and was dreaming of what it would be like to be her loving husband. Something out of the question of course, but a dream none the less.

She gripped his long, burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Oh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The thick rod of flesh with the massive head was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Chuck groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness upward and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Yeeeees!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head. Sandra's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Lick it right under the ridge," he said hoarsely while he watched her. "Oh, that feels so goddamn good."

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, God yes! Milk your fingers over the skin!"

He sighed deeply and his head sunk back in the pillow as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glands at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back up off the bed to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard up against her face.

Sandra could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction. She was sucking on her own brother's cock, Chuck's cock.