The Trophy Wife Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lynn's rental car backed out of the drive way, Sue's mind filled with a hundred questions that she wished she had asked. These were people who cared about her, took her shopping, teased with her, made her important and now sought her out to say, "Tony is hurting and missing you." For several days, Sue looked at her stayed, organized, routine life. It did not matter, if she did not go to a meeting or some luncheon. No one cared that much. Tony cooked for her, tried to please her, sent Lynn and Terri to be her shopping friends and a dozen other things. She could not remember why she was mad at him. In an old psychology course they had talked about transference. She was angry with Tom, what he had done and how he had treated her. She was not angry with Tony. He was only the messenger who tried to phrase everything so it would not hurt her.

Sue's plane arrived mid afternoon. Her drive took an hour. She parked her rental car by a dusty and dirty "Sweet Thing" sitting neglected outside. The mail box had not been emptied in a week. No one answered the doorbell but the door was not locked. The house was dark and musty. She could hear someone typing frantically. She had never known anyone who typed as fast as Tony when he was in the middle of a story. His office door was open. He looked like hell. He had not shaved in days and his lounging pants and t-shirt had been slept in for a couple of nights. She looked about and was shocked to discover that the new "Coulan" series on television was his. Tears were coming down his face as he lived his story.

Softly, she only said, "Tony."

He froze but did not see her or answer. He drank a full glass of wine that was on his desk and began typing again building speed rapidly.

"I came to see how you are, Tony."

His eyes were wild and they darted about looking into the darkness from his lighted desk. Again he began to type.

"Tony, it's me, Sue."

He stood and peered toward the door, he could see a shape, "Sue?"

"Yes, it's me."

"I am so embarrassed, look at this place and me. Please come into the kitchen where there is light and we can open the windows and get you something to drink and eat. Please tell me what all is happening in your life. How are you? Are you happy?......"

"Relax, Tony, I am here to see you. There is no hurry."

"I did not mean to hurt you."

"I know that now. I was confused for a while."

He still had not moved.

"Come on into the kitchen, Tony. I'll make us some coffee and we can talk."

He moved like he was in a trance and afraid that if he took his eyes off her she would disappear.

She asked, "When did you sleep last?"

"I don't know. If I try, my mind races and sleep doesn't come. If I work, people are happy with me. Terri is having a baby boy next month and I'll be "Uncle Tony."

He was so tired that he could not do anything except work and now look at her. When the coffee was ready, she reached out to serve him. He held her hands, looked at her and tears rolled down his face. "I did not mean to hurt you. I have no right, but I love you."

They sat on the couch together in his office and unlike him, he talked incessantly trying to be interesting to her and keep her with him. Beautifully, Sue understood and said, "Tony, I want to hear everything that has happened but right now, I am very tired. Please just hold me for a while."

His arm went around her shoulders; she nestled into him. He was quiet, kissing her hair and then, he was very still. With her there, at least for a short while, he could relax. When he did, he fell asleep, exhausted.

Sue wiggled out from under his arm, covered him, did little things for a while and then called Lynn. "I'm here at Tony's. He's asleep right now. Why didn't you tell me, he was coming apart?"

"I didn't think you would believe me or cared. I am so happy you came to see him. He needs to know that you have forgiven him. Then you can go home and he can pull himself together again."

"What if I don't leave?"

"Then fasten your seatbelt and be ready for a wild, fun filled life, full of surprises, caring and love. Terri and I have a lot to tell you."

"Come on over. He'll be asleep a long time. You both can help me air this musty place out."

Tony awoke, bathed, shaved and cleaned himself up. He was surprised to see all three of his women together. He hoped to make Sue understand how much he had missed her. The girls were still talking and exchanging information. Sue asked, "Terri how did you get pregnant."

Tony had barely made it into the room when Terri reached out and grabbed his cock and said, "Lynn did it with this." Strangely, Sue was jealous and reached down and moved Terri's hand.

"That's all male, I want it now."

Terri was now a Tony supporter and responded, "That is definitely male and made me pregnant, but that cock wanted you every second. Lynn and I knew that but we still used him."

Tony was on auto pilot and had not heard a word that Terri had said. He reached out and pulled a resisting Sue to him. He was beyond caring; he was lust filled and wanted her.

More confusion than logic filled the room. Terri and Lynn began to strip Sue and Tony rushed in to help like a horny teenage boy. He couldn't form words, his hands trembled as he touched her skin and his mouth quivered wanting to taste ever inch of Sue's skin. He felt like the village idiot but did not care, if he could only kiss her or touch her.

Somehow the women knew to act for him. First they kissed Sue, nursed at her breasts and spread her legs. When Lynn licked up her slit, Terri asked, "His cock will stretch you and hurt you some, is that alright with you?" Sue did not answer as Terri's fingers opened her lips and her soft mouth sucked kisses from her pussy's lips.

"The head of his cock has been inside me before."

"But his cock gets wider than the head and it is long. Do you want to take it?"

"Get me wet and have him stretch me, fuck me and please me."

While Terri licked Sue's pussy, Lynn pulled at Tony's cock. It was already rigid and pulsing. Only a few pulls would make him fill the air with ropes of cum. His mind was beyond logic, he only wanted to cum. When Lynn pulled, his body went with her and his helmet spread Sue's cunt's lips. The thought almost made him cum. He thrust and his cock lurched half way into her body. She felt pain. Never had she taken anything so thick. His mind knew that his thrust has been stopped, so his body pulled back and thrust again. Her legs opened wider, her body opened and her senses accepted the stretching pain that was hers to endure. That stretching pain filled her with more pleasure than she ever imagined. Without a word she screamed at him, pleading for another thrust. Her body had no brain. His body had no brain. Her body asked to be taken. His body gave what hers asked for. Only another inch went into her. Her moan pleaded and he thrust again. Now it was animal to animal. She spread for him and he thrust to fill her. Wider again, thrust again. Pubic bone ground into pubic bone, but neither Sue nor Tony knew whose pleasure or whose pain was theirs.

Terri and Lynn had found their places between two sets of spread legs. Terri told her, "Guide his cock into you, so he can stretch you, fill you and we can hear you cum and take him in your belly."

Lynn was touching herself and pleading, "Fuck her Tony."

Terri chimed in again, "Yes, Tony, make her squeal."

Two female voices pleading for him to satisfy a third female were too much for him to deny. Even, if he died in the process, Sue would cum on his throbbing cock before his last breath. Luckily, Sue wanted him to live so she came and came again, and his balls could live to please her another day.

For tonight, however, they would be empty. His belly tightened, his sack drew up and his sperm pumped into Sue's unprotected womb. In his exhausted, out of control imagination, he heard a distant cry of "Uncle Tony" and a faint little girl's voice call up to him, "Daddy."

12