The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to bouncing up and down on my prick. Elizabeth was also massaging her clit. Little yelps began escaping from her mouth followed by more vocal moans and heavy breathing. She began screaming and twisting on my cock. As her orgasm hit, her cunt juice flowed like a river over my rod and down into my pubic hair. With my cock still lodged in her pussy, she collapsed in a heap on top of me. Her face was buried in my neck with parts of her lovely blond hair were draped across my face. My missile was still hard as a rock, but I just lay there enjoying this blissful moment.

After planting a long lingering wet kiss on my lips, she dismounted from my glistening prick. Knowing that my cock and balls needed more attention, she quickly started licking the top of my bulbhead before swallowing more than three quarters of my shaft. Her head began bobbing up and down on my prick causing me to let loose with a guttural moan. After running her tongue around my cockhead as if it were a popsicle, she started sucking my cock with an intensity almost impossible to describe. This was way too much for me to bear as my creamy white jism erupted in her throat.

"I love to swallow sperm." said Elizabeth.

I had no doubt of that fact, as I watched her lick her lips as well as the corners of her mouth before ingesting the payload that I had deposited into her throat. We spent the next 2 hours ravishing each others bodies. We finally finished our lovemaking marathon in the missionary position with my cock spurting out a third and final orgasmic explosion. By now, it was approaching 5:00 PM, and I did not want my parents ( or anyone else for that matter ) to know of that wild romp that had just transpired. I slipped out her back door so as not to attract attention. I still had to navigate thru a door in her fence without being seen. This door actually opened toward the front yard of their house. Like I was some sort of 007 agent, I carefully escaped from her yard and on into my yard.

Luckily for me, this event was not a one night stand. Although we lived within 100 feet of each other, we exchanged e-mail addresses. In this way we could discretely communicate with each other. In our e-mails, we could arrange specific times and dates for future fuckathons. Her e-mails to me soon became raunchy and downright nasty. Elizabeth would describe in excruciating detail as what she was going to do to me and my cock. She would give me explicit instructions that I was not to masturbate to any orgasms before our sessions. She said that she wanted me horny and that my missile should be fully loaded.

To this very day, Elizabeth and I are averaging about one sexual encounter per week. We have fucked in all kinds of different positions and have done it in every room in her house - including bathtubs and showers. These lustful meetings usually last between two and four hours; however, on one or two occasions we made love almost all day with me coming at least three times and Elizabeth coming eight or ten times. At the end of those days, her bedroom has the fragrant smell of her love juice. At first, I thought I would tell my other teenage friends about my good fortune, but they most likely would not believe me. Also, Elizabeth has encouraged me to keep our little secret to myself.

12