The Trouble With Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there, unable to move, still in the sixty-nine position. Kate's legs had stopped shaking and I stroked her soft buttocks while I licked gently at her wetness, tenderly moving my tongue into her soaking vagina. My erection was subsiding, but she still kissed around the base of my penis, moving it back and forth slowly and running her tongue around my testicles.

'I love how you taste,' I said.

'You're not so bad yourself.'

'I moved my head and managed to look at her, and as I did the embrace was lost. I shifted my position and propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at face. She was lying back on the bed, hair spread around her and a red sexual flush on her neck and breasts.

'I thought you hated the taste of my come?' I asked.

She grimaced a little. 'I'm not that keen on it, if I'm honest. But I love you, so I don't mind.'

'You might have a little bit left there,' I said, smiling broadly while I indicted to where a small sliver of semen was an inch or so away from her mouth.

'Lick it off, then.'

'Sorry?'

'Lick it off. See what you taste like.'

I lowered my head and licked along the smear of my own semen. Sour, to be honest.

'You taste better,' I said.

'Do I?' She whispered, and then proceeded to do one of the horniest, sexiest things I have ever seen my girlfriend do. She dipped her index finger into her vagina, pulled it out slick and shining with her own juices, and proceeded to lick it slowly off. Her eyes never once left mine. I was so turned on that I could hardly breathe...

We made love into the night and on through to the early hours of the morning. In between bouts of our passion we laughed and kissed, chased each other aound the apartment like giggling idiots. I grabbed the remains of the wine from the refrigerator and pinned Kate down on the twisted sheets of the bed, then heard her squeal with shock as I poured the cold liquid over her hot skin. Her nipples were hard bullets as I sucked the wine from them, and it wasn't long before I had rolled her over on her front and entered into her from behind. We fucked hard, Kate's screams muffled into the silk pillows as my erection grazed time and again against her sensitive G-Spot. We moved to the scruffy chair that lived in the corner of the bedroom, and she rode me slowly, grinding her hips into mine and grabbing my hair as I gently bit her breasts and kissed her throat. Our bodies were so hot that we opened the window, letting the cold February wind and rain into the room. We moved near the window, not caring if anyone saw us together, and let the rain beat against us, the water almost sizzling on our skins.

Much later on, after I had spread a dry sheet on the bed and rearranged the duvet, we lay warm and snuggled against each other under the covers. The room was dark and peaceful. I was on my back, and Kate lay against me, her head on my chest and a leg wrapped around mine. Her arm circled my waist, stroking my rib-cage softly. I kissed her hair.

'Honey, you awake?'

There was no reply, and I noticed that the sweet breath against my skin had slowed, and the hand on my side had ceased to move.

'Katie?'

Again no reply, and I knew my girl was deep into sleep. I lay still, savoring the feel of her against me, and I blinked up at the ceiling, letting my night vision adjust until I could just make out the dark shadows in the room. Far away in the distance, I heard a police siren, barely audible against the noise of the winter night. I wondered whose evening had taken an unexpected turn.

I turned my head and looked at Kate. Her face was nothing more than dark patches in the gloom, and although her eyes were closed I knew that she was content. So was I. I was twenty-nine years old, and I'd done a fair bit of living in my past, even thought I'd been in love before, but those feelings were nothing compared to how I felt now. At this moment, tired and pleasantly aching from our love-making, I could see where I was going for possibly the first time in my life...

Next morning we rose late and sat at the kitchen table working our way through scrambled eggs and coffee. Kate called the office and said she'd be a little late, and I smiled when I heard her say to her boss that something had come up during the night. That was an understatement.

'I'm sorry for being such an idiot,' I said, sliding my hands around her waist as she cleaned the dishes at the sink.

She slid around in my hands to face me, and dotted my nose with soapsuds. 'What for?'

'For upsetting you with the writing.'

'No, I should apologise.'

'No you shouldn't, you had every right. But you do believe me when I tell you that it's just you and me, don't you?'

She smiled and nodded, and my heart did the same little dance it always did. Just like the first time I had seen her walking near Regents Park nearly three years ago.

'You're my girl, Kate. You'll always be my girl, and I love you.'

We kissed, and before I could start a repeat of last night's performance she pushed me gently away, laughing and saying that she had to get on, that some of us couldn't hang around the place all day drinking tea and tapping away on the keyboard. She skipped into the bedroom to get changed and I wandered into the office and powered up the PC, loaded up the disc with my article and notes concerning The Ramones. A final paragraph had come to me this morning while I was in the shower, and I had every intention of getting the piece squared away and off to the editor within the hour.

She came into the room just as I'd got into the flow, cute, sexy and smart in a short grey skirt and matching jacket, the kind of business image she always wore to the office and always managed to pull off so well. I looked down at my threadbare shorts and Mambo T-shirt. The difference was poles apart.

'What's a gorgeous and intelligent woman doing with a scruffball like me? I said.

She bent down and hugged me hard, stroked a hand through the stubble on my cheek. 'Just lucky, I guess. How's life with the punks?'

'Good. Soon have this one out of here.'

'What then. Back to the novel?'

I shrugged. 'Possibly. Thought I might write about you and me for a little while.'

'Do it. We've got the love story of the year going on here, baby. I'll see you tonight.' She blew me a quick kiss and was gone, and I listened to her make her way down the hall and through the front door. The apartment was quiet, and I always felt a small moment of loneliness after Kate had left in the morning. It was if the life had gone from the place. In a way I suppose it had.

I made myself a fresh mug of tea, loaded some AC/DC onto the stereo and sat back at the desk. I'd finish the Ramones piece, and then I'd write about the love of my life and the night we had just spent with each other. I'd work through the day until I finished it.

And now, I just have.

End

12