The True Ordeal of Jonathan Harker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of their pale flesh, these vampire women had all the charms of any real woman. Marlena's breasts were full and firm, her nipples large and pink. They seemed warm even though Jonathan knew they couldn't be. Her hips were full, her bottom round. And though she was more plump than Consuela or Lizette, she was not what he'd consider heavy. His mind could only categorize her as "lush". Consuela, though pale, had more color to her than her sisters. Her breasts were very large, more watermelon in shape than round... with dark brown nipples. Her right breast bore a one inch scar just below the aureola. Consuela's sex was extremely bushy, no flesh immediately visible to the eye. Lizette was the smallest of the three. She stood maybe five feet tall, firm and muscular. Her waist was thin, her figure more than likely having never required a corset of any kind. Her breasts were average size, her nipples proud but small. Her belly was flat and looked strong enough to stand on. In contrast to Consuela's, Lizette's sex was nearly hairless, the fleshy lips clearly visible between her smooth white thighs. That pink flesh caused a stirring between Jonathan's legs, which he fought with all his will power lest the three dark sisters notice, thereby increasing their unholy ardor.

Marlena, seemingly always the one to initiate things, looked from side to side, first at Consuela and then to Lizette. "Shall we?" she said.

"Oh, yes, indeed," said Lizette, licking her lips and eyeing Jonathan from head to toe, "I haven't tasted anything but blood in decades. And this little meat has so much to be tasted."

Consuela added with a hiss, "Ohhh, yesssssss....let'ssss play."

Jonathan didn't even see any specific movement at that point, only a blur as the three salivating bitches leaped onto the bed, claws grasping for him, tearing at every inch of his clothing at once. Hands raked and clawed the dark material of his business suit, the ruffles of his sweat-soaked white shirt. Shards flew in every direction. He squirmed and resisted, even though he knew it was futile. And he probably shouldn't have, because the lustful fury of these hellish women was such that they didn't care if they raked his fragile skin with their claws. It was the least of their concerns.

In less than a minute, his body was completely devoid of clothing, even his shoes torn to bits. Amazingly, he only had about a half dozen or so claw wounds....wounds that were instantly licked and sucked by his captors. They snarled and moaned hideously as they sucked at his wounds, lapping with hungry tongues.

The women sat up, Consuela wiping blood from her lips, Marlena savoring droplets on her tongue, slurping them with her head bent backward as if to feel them glide lazily down her tongue and throat. Lizette was already eyeing Jonathan's manhood.

"Mmmm....such tasty looking meat," Lizette said, staring at Jonathan's flaccid penis. Then, with the suddenness of a cobra strike, Lizette turned to glare at Consuela and Marlena, eyes blazing and fangs bared. "I get to eat it first," she snarled. The other two hissed and postured, but ultimately declined to do battle...yet.

"Then the tongue is mine!" howled Marlena. Before Jonathan could even blink, Marlena had crawled up the bed and straddled his head, facing his legs. She wanted to watch her sister devour Jonathan's "meat", while she fed her own special treat to him. Briefly, Consuela thought to battle for the position Marlena had occupied, but thought better of it. Her time would come, she would see to that.

Marlena, flushed with her victory, looked down at the prostrate Jonathan. Despite himself, he was looking up at her glistening sex, which hovered directly over his face, the fleshy folds of her lips mere inches from his mouth. His nostrils filled themselves with its scent, and his breathing quickened. It was as beautiful and inviting as any true woman's genitals, and he couldn't help himself. He desired to taste it... so much so that his face flushed with that intense desire.

"Mmmm.....I think Jonathan-meat likes Marlena's offering. Maybe Jonathan-meat would like to taste it... lick it for her?" She lowered herself, resting her carpeted sex lightly on his lips. Jonathan hesitated, at once repulsed and aroused. Apparently, he hesitated a heartbeat too long.

Marlena lifted herself away from his face. She looked down at him again. This time she was glaring with controlled rage. "Little meat had better begin licking if he knows what's good for him. The pain you've felt up until now is nothing compared to what we can...and are willing to....inflict upon you. Besides, I know that look on a man's face, Jonathan-meat. You want to taste it, don't you? So, swallow your pride, and swallow something else while you're down there." She laughed, pleased with her joke, and so did Consuela and Lizette. "Now, little meat...don't anger me again. I want to feel your tongue pleasing me immediately, or you will suffer greatly." With that she sat down on his mouth again, hard, moving around impatiently, her wetness slickening his lips. After making her point, she eased up a bit, removing some of her weight from his face, giving his mouth room to function. Jonathan opened his mouth wide. He told himself it was out of fear only that he did so, but to his shame, deep in his heart and soul he knew that was a lie. He opened his mouth and aimed his tongue at that moist crevice for the basest of reasons... desire... lust. His tongue crept out, slowly, and he ran the tip of it along her slit. Marlena's eyes grew wide, then shut. Her fanged mouth opened in a sigh and her head bent backwards once again. She began moving her hips, letting her slit play around Jonathan's lips and tongue, but not hindering them. Her claws dug into Jonathan's chest as she became more and more aroused by his probing tongue. It had been so, so long...

Again despite himself, Jonathan became more and more aroused. His tongue took to exploring and probing excitedly. Waves of pleasure flowed in two directions from that active tongue... upward to Marlena's vibrating clit, and forward along Jonathan's body to his swollen manhood. Lizette's mouth hungrily sucked on his penis, her long tongue lapping it like a dog happily licking its master's face. She licked his shaft, the head, his testicles, as if she wanted to lick the skin clean off. She panted and sighed as she lapped and took his growing member into her mouth, most of the air escaping through her nose because her mouth was so full and busy. Unholy sucking sounds echoed throughout the cavernous chamber as she voraciously tried to cram every inch of it down her throat.

Jonathan loathed himself for it, but he hardened in Lizette's mouth. His tongue began to desire Marlena's dripping sex and explored it with more conviction and purpose, to her unending glee. With Marlena squirming on his face and Lizette devouring his now fully erect penis, Jonathan began to enjoy this forced servicing of these creatures' unholy needs. Now he wasn't only their plaything.....he had become a willing participant.

LIzette sucked him hungrily. Marlena squirmed joyfully on his probing tongue. And Consuela could only watch. So, waiting her turn, she did the only thing she could do at the moment. She reached down and slipped two fingers between her legs, playing in her own burning chasm. Her other hand played with her ample breasts, teasing and pinching the nipples...sometimes pulling on them hard, stretching them. She bounced alongside the fused trio, blissfully enjoying her own body while watching them. But, all the while, despite pleasuring herself, she planned her own attacks upon Jonathan's maleness. All in good time. After all, if they played this right, the three vampiresses could make this last for decades, keep Jonathan servicing their insatiable appetites until he could no longer function. Then they could simply find another slave to satisfy their inhuman needs and desires. Yes, there was time. Her chance would surely come. She would soon enjoy the rewards of patience. In the meantime, she was doing very nicely on her own.

Jonathan winced as Lizette's canines grazed his swollen manhood. Busily sucking at his groin, her tongue registered a familiar copper taste, as one side of his throbbing member released a minute trickle of blood. Two counterproductive incidents occurred as a result of this. Lizette's already considerable sexual appetite was fueled by the arousing taste of Jonathan's blood, and she began to lick and suck at him with increased vigor. However, the pain of sharp fangs raking the sides of his shaft began to soften his penis ever so slightly. This at first frustrated Lizette, then infuriated her. Her mouth released his semi-erect cock and she reared back to snarl her displeasure. Her hand continued to squeeze and stroke him as she glared at him with feral eyes. Her mind teetered on the edge of bestial fury...and animalistic violence.

But there was no way Jonathan could see her anger. Marlena was hopping and grinding on his face, obliterating even the remotest chance of him seeing that bestial glare of rage ...or anything else for that matter. And to topple Marlena from her obviously satisfying position would yet again risk savage battle. Lizette wasn't sure she was willing to do that. Where Consuela's loyalty might lie in such a clash was unknown...and not worth the risk.

Instead, Lizette decided to modify herself to accommodate Jonathan's mortal weakness, and thereby once again get his penis throbbing in her mouth. Using only the tiniest fraction of her vampiric power of shape-shifting, she concentrated on her canines, willing them to recede into her gums. It wasn't blood she was after now, but other bodily fluids. Besides, she could call back her deadly fangs at will...any time she wanted or needed them. Right now they were in the way of her receiving a refreshing, decades-forgotten taste of semen. When she needed Jonathan's blood again, her deadly spears would not fail her. She could do without them for a bit.

Her teeth properly blunted, Lizette returned to sucking ravenously on Jonathan...who reinflated nicely. For the moment, the crisis was forgotten as Lizette savored something she hadn't tasted in nearly a century...and she growled her lust as she slurped messily on his organ.

Marlena's sex was dripping and steaming on Jonathan's face. Breathing was difficult at best, but he knew the consequences of making her unhappy. If Jonathan's tongue missed a beat or if it wasn't in exactly the right place at the right time, Marlena's claws dug into his chest and she growled as she pushed her sticky carpet forcefully against his mouth to give him the message. Already rivulets of blood trickled downward from ten separate tears in his chest...one at each of Marlena's fingertips. He was doing his very best oral servicing for her, fearing what painful repercussions might befall him should he fail to please the face riding hellion... at least that's what he once again told himself to preserve what little self respect he still had for himself.

Lizette moaned and slurped loudly at Jonathan's cock, lapping and sucking madly, snorting and almost cackling with glee. Consuela, up until now pleasuring herself with probing, pinching fingers, saw the tiny dribbles of blood on Jonathan's chest and her eyes grew wide. Springing like a cat, she lunged at him and licked the blood hungrily from his chest all the way down to where it dripped from the side of his ribcage to the scarlet silk below. The taste of the blood set her brain afire, and she again slipped two long fingers deeply between her legs, the clawlike nails having long since been retracted. There, they thrust in and out of her furiously. Her moans matched Lizette's somewhat muffled ones. The taste of blood and the drilling fingers soon had Consuela on the brink of undead orgasm.

Jonathan couldn't understand what was happening to him. Between his fear of these twisted caricatures of women, and the revulsion they instilled in him, he couldn't imagine how he could possibly maintain an erection in their presence, let alone roll headlong toward even the semblance of an orgasm. But he was indeed careening in that direction...and he loathed himself for it. Lizette's sucking mouth and licking tongue had him throbbing toward release, a burning sensation filling his shaft and tightening testicles. It was an intensely erotic heat that spread out in all directions from his burning cock to eventually include his entire abdomen. It made his sex organs feel strong...powerful...bursting with energy. The fluids within them boiled and seethed inside him. He could feel the roiling semen almost bubbling in his testicles, molten hot and ready to surge forward through his cock, into Lizette's waiting mouth. He'd never felt anything like it before in his life. Despite his revulsion for these women, he embraced his coming orgasm.

Marlena beat him to it. With her claws embedded at least a half inch into the flesh of his chest, she screamed a wail of the undead as her fluids burst from her. Like a wolf baying at the moon, she arched her back and howled at the ceiling, her thighs squeezing against the sides of Jonathan's head as she bucked her hips rapidly. Jonathan thought he would surely suffocate, between the already limited amount of air and the now freely flowing liquids spurting hotly onto his face. He gasped and choked, but Marlena kept his face trapped tightly between her thighs and under her gushing sex. To her, Jonathan's sputtering and thrashing beneath her was that much more stimulation between her thighs...and she enjoyed it immensely. If he died so soon, that would indeed be a pity, but that didn't mean she was going to lessen her pleasure one tiny bit.

Again Jonathan surprised himself. When he began sending huge spurts of life-giving semen into Lizette's hungry mouth, he felt like an animal himself. The heat that had been confined to his groin was rapidly spreading throughout his entire body. He felt so powerful...so sexual...so...lustful.

That intense sexual heat spread even to his head, where his tongue now lapped at Marlena with purpose. Even though he could barely breathe as it was, his hands reached up and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her already smothering pussy tightly to his face...where he sucked and licked at her savagely. Still more fluids flooded his face...his nose...his mouth. But this time he didn't choke or sputter. He reveled in it...savored every drop...and continued to lick her, ultimately chewing and sucking her clit. Marlena howled again, pounding his face and shrieking her pleasure. The howling continued for some time... the echoes even longer.

Consuela's fingers finally accomplished their task. They had brought her to the precipice of orgasm. Watching Marlena's pounding climax on Jonathan's tongue, and hearing Lizette moan as her mouth filled with sperm, sent her over that precipice...and she came heavily around her fingers, her tongue in mid lick along a tasty streak on Jonathan's ribcage. Her self-induced orgasm made her fall forward, off balance, where her open mouth latched onto flesh at Jonathan's chest, not far from Marlena's deeply burrowing claws. Fangs pierced that sweaty skin, drawing blood, drinking it down. And a new erotic sensation filled her...the sensation of hot blood flowing down her throat. She climaxed again, her sticky fluids drenching her clit-squeezing fingers.

After long minutes of savoring the taste of Jonathan's sticky sweet semen, Lizette experienced her own release. It had been so long since she last sucked cock that the simple act of doing so brought about a somewhat satisfying climax for her as well. It wasn't earth shattering by any means, but it would do for starters, she told herself. In fact, it was unexpected, so it was fulfilling simply from that perspective alone. Squeezing the last drops from Jonathan's dribbling head, Lizette licked them up and smiled as she rubbed her burning, dripping crotch against the silky red folds beneath her, grinding herself into them as she sighed her pleasure.

Even as she licked the last glistening drops from the tip of Jonathan's penis, Lizette's eyes focused on Consuela, once again sucking Jonathan's life's blood from him. Still grinding her wet crotch into the soft silk, Lizette felt the blood lust rise in her. Holding a man's rigid cock in her hands again after so long had become so important to her, that even when her mouth found a tender spot on Jonathan's inner thigh from which to drink deeply of his blood, she never let go of his softening member. Reemerging from their hiding place in her gums, Lizette's fangs crept outward, sharp and savage. Still holding Jonathan's cock, squeezing it gently but firmly...she again filled her stomach...with blood this time.

Marlena fell sideways off of Jonathan's wet, ravaged face. She basked briefly in the aftermath of her long, intense orgasm. She lay there gasping, staring up at the spiders darting along the stone ceiling, peering through distance and dimness that only a vampire's nocturnal vision could penetrate. She was exhausted, and exhaustion brought on the hunger. She rolled over and looked at Jonathan. He lay there, eyes glazed, chest heaving. Attached to his chest was the sucking mouth of Consuela. Attached to his left thigh was another sucking mouth, belonging to Lizette. The hunger burned into Malena's brain, and she could no longer resist.

Eyes blazing, mouth wide and hissing, Marlena's canines dug deeply into the soft flesh of Jonathan's neck, piercing the jugular. Again Jonathan could feel his blood surging out of him into three sucking mouths. But this time his entire body was burning hot. Something churned, boiled inside him. Some otherworldly heat...a supernatural power. He didn't get weak as his blood left him, but rather became more powerful. The searing heat inside him was lust...and the more these once-women sucked the blood from him, the more perverted and depraved his lustful thoughts became.

He let them feast. He enjoyed it. Every second of their sucking made the fires in him burn hotter. He smiled, holding back mocking laughter. He didn't know what was happening to him, but he liked it...he reveled in it. He had such deliciously disgusting thoughts about what he now wanted to do to these women. Go on, he thought, fill yourselves...take your time...but when you're done I will be the one filling you...all of you...in ways of my choosing.

It was Lizette who was first to notice the change. For, still held securely in her hand, Jonathan's cock began to rise, swelling...throbbing...growing with each twisted sexual thought. That thickly swollen member took Lizette's mind off her blood lust instantly. She looked up from Jonathan's bruised thigh and briefly watched it throb in her hands. Then she looked beyond that pulsing organ to find Jonathan grinning down at her. His mouth curled into a sinister sneer and he spat three demeaning words at her.

Leering, his face a playground for depraved lust, he hissed, "Come here, bitch!"

Lizette's moment of shock and surprise passed quickly. Not yet understanding the full magnitude of the change that had come over Jonathan, anger welled up inside every fiber of her undead being. Her eyes, at first wide with surprise at Jonathan's words, became angry slits, glowing fiercely. Her slackened jaw tightened and her razor sharp canines elongated an extra half inch. She hissed like a venomous snake and slowly sat up between Jonathan's legs, her entire body trembling with seething anger.

"How...dare...you," she said, barely able to keep from lunging at him and ripping out his throat. The words were deep and resonant, almost like a man's voice. As she glared at him, Lizette poised for the attack, her claws elongating as her teeth had done.