The True Story of Snow White Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell like exotic spices, sweet one, now let me see if you taste as good."

"Ohh, God!" She cried out softly at the first touch of his moist tongue against her throbbing flesh. It slid upward at a snails pace, splitting her pussy lips and dipping into her virginal opening. Malachi played there, thrusting his tongue inside her, imitating the mating act.

Snow White's hands gripped the sheets she laid upon, her knuckles white while his tongue slid further upward.

He stopped just before reaching her clitoris. Opening his eyes he stared upwards at the raven-haired beauty before him. Her eyes were closed and her skin was flushed. Low, whispery moans escaped with her breath.

His control was fleeing quickly, his cock swollen and rock hard with his desire to be inside her. But first he wanted this, to taste and lick the intoxicating juices trickling from her, to bring her to the brink of orgasm and then feel her body quiver in his hands. But most of all he wanted to hear her scream her release.

His hands slid upwards until he was holding her hips securely. He waited no longer, licking her hardened kernel with a fast, hard stroke of his tongue.

Snow White bit the bottom of her lip. Her hips bucked against his hands at the fierce pleasurable jolt that shot upwards from her clitoris. Over and over, again and again he whipped his tongue across her clit. At some point her legs bent to brace her feet against the bed and her hips shifted up and down, rubbing her clit against his tongue. Malachi held his head still for her, letting her fuck herself on his tongue. The sensuality of the moment had his erection growing harder than he had thought possible.

The frenzy of feelings and flash fire that scorched her blazed higher and hotter. Her legs quivered, straining to hold her up. Her fisted hands yanked upwards pulling the sheet she gripped tautly.

"Oh God, yes!" Her screamed pierced the silence of the room as her orgasm engulfed her. Arching her head she screamed over and over while she was buffeted with massive convulsions of raw carnal ecstasy. They battered her with their fierceness until she feared she would faint and her voice was hoarse from screaming.

Malachi wasted no time, not even giving her a chance to relax from the orgasm ripping through her. He moved over her body, his hips settling between her thighs, and his cock pushing against her with unerring accuracy.

"You will remember me always, my princess, as the man who took your virginity and showed you the pleasures of the flesh, this I vow to you."

His hips reared back and slammed forward, his bold cock sheathing itself in the sizzling depths of her pussy, piercing her maidenhead in one swift stroke.

Snow White's pain was slight and quickly forgotten, her concentration totally centered on the nerve shattering friction his cock created as it pistoned in and out, taking her ferociously.

Malachi wrapped her long raven tresses around his fist holding her head still. His lips took hers roughly. His tongue thrust inside the awaiting warmth of her mouth to duel with hers. He growled deep in his throat when her legs locked around his hips allowing his cock to penetrate deeper into the slick wetness.

The ferocity of his thrusts pushed Snow White across the bed until her head hung off the edge. Her hips arched to meet his thrusts and her fingernails raked across his back. Malachi rose up on his arms. He pounded into her, harder and harder, his orgasm almost imminent.

"Come for me, my pet. I want to feel you quiver around my cock when you come. I want to hear you scream my name. Now, my pet, come with me NOW!" He shouted.

"Malachi, Oh, Oh, Oh, Yesss." She screamed, the rapturous orgasm crashed through her, breaking her into thousands of smoldering nerve ends. Spots burst like fireworks behind her closed eyes and another scream ripped from her throat.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Take my come!" Malachi cried out, his own orgasm ripping through his body to explode out his cock. "Oh, my sweet one, I can feel you squeezing me so fucking tightly, I can feel every spasm in your pussy." He yelled.

Another powerful orgasm shot threw him. He threw his head back and shouted his release, the sound reverberating through the darkness.

* * *

In the aftermath, they clutched each other tightly, their harsh breaths the only sound.

Snow White was stunned. Never had she expected the extreme pleasure that Malachi had given her. Why had she ever thought of sex as disgusting and nasty? So much wasted time, time that could have been spent in more pleasurable pursuits. Now, when she had finally discovered its deliciousness, she would have to give it up when her stepmother married her to some odious old man. She sighed deeply in regret.

"What's wrong, my sweet one." Malachi asked, his lips brushing against her ear as he spoke.

Snow White told him of her regret.

Malachi smiled secretly, his princess had nothing to worry about, he had found the perfect mate for her. She would just have to wait and see.

12