The Truth About Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I don't know what to say, uhm thank you for complimenting me and uhh I guess I'm happy you're not mad but I don't know this is weird Tom. I really don't know what to say." Sarah said, she wasn't offended she was just in shock at what he had just said. A few hours earlier he stormed out after she admitted to fucking John and now her boyfriend was telling her that he indeed did watch, jerked off to it and thought it was hot. She felt relieved that Tom wasn't freaking out but she didn't know what to say or how to react.

Tom moved his feet and walked out of the pants that were on his ankles at this point and walked over to Sarah and sat down on the bed and guided her to sit next to him. He put his hands on her knees and looked directly at her face to face. He took one hand and moved it to her lips and wiped a drop of cum from the top of her lip and put it to her lips. She instinctively slightly opened her mouth and sucked it off of Tom's finger.

"Sarah, you look so beautiful right now, I really love you and I don't want to end our relationship, I thought it was so hot as you were taking his dick down your mouth and swallowing all of his cum. I think it's the hottest thing I have ever experienced." Tom said, and that moment he moved into Sarah and met his lips to hers and started making out with her. He could taste the cum on her tongue as her put his tongue into her mouth and started kissing her faster. He couldn't believe how good the kiss tasted and he would push his tongue deeper into her mouth, moving it all over her tongue wanting to taste any bit of cum that was left in her mouth. Her mouth tasted a little bit salty and sticky but he couldn't get enough of it and couldn't stop kissing her. It finally hit him that John was still in the room and he knew what he wanted, he was going to ask his girlfriend to fuck him while he was in the room.

"Sarah, I loved seeing you suck John off." Tom started. "But I really think it would make my night if I could watch you two actually fuck right now." Tom himself couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth. A few hours earlier he stormed out when he realized he was being cheated on and now he was actually kissing his girlfriend who had just sucked off some other guy and was actually asking her to fuck him while he watched.

"Wow, Tom I really can't believe this, uhm is this really what you want?" Sarah said, after the kiss she had gotten slightly turned on. She knew that her boyfriend was trying to taste the cum in her mouth and as it was happening it turned her on but this was different, she had fucked John plenty of times behind her boyfriend's back but now he was actually encouraging it . She loved this; she could keep her boyfriend whom she loved and get the best fuckings from John. She looked over and Tom nodded acknowledging that he did want this and she looked over at John who was still hard and she knew he wouldn't say no. "Okay then baby, I hope you're ready to watch a stud take your girlfriend in front of you, I have to warn you though, you've never heard me moan as loud or seen me take a fucking as good as Johns." Sarah said, as she got up on the bed and laid her head by the pillows, and spreading her legs open, exposing her tight, pink, shaven cunt. Tom loved the view of his girlfriend spreading open for someone else, his first reaction was to go down and lick her pussy. He started licking her pussy lips and he tasted the familiar salty taste from her mouth. He remembered that she had Johns cum in her pussy from earlier but he wasn't sure if she had been fucked again or not.

"Move to the side pussy boy, you said you wanted to see your bitch get fucked, now you're going to see how much of a slut she is." John said as he pushed Toms head away from Sarah's pussy and he positioned himself in between her legs and started rubbing his long cock up and down her pussy lips. Tom hadn't noticed it until now but John had a dick that really out shone his. Tom thought to himself that John was at least 9 inches and he looked very thick too. Tom himself was only 5 and he instantly knew that this stud was about to rail out his perfect girlfriend. John slapped his thick cock on Sarah's clit and instantly made her moan and Tom could see her slowly start to get wetter. He could see her juices drip out of her perfect pussy as John rubbed his cock on the outside of her cunt. "Ok here it goes, I promise I'll make it memorable for you pussy boy, your girls about to scream in ways you never thought possible." John said as he moved his cock down her pussy and into her pussy.

"uhh yeah that's it ...mmm Tom I love you for this baby, mmmm right there John." Sarah moaned as John inserted the thick tip of his cock into her opening. Every time she fucked John she had to take his dick in slowly before getting into it. He was so big and thick, and she felt the inside of her pussy stretch out even more as John slowly worked his whole dick into this sexy blonde's pussy. She could feel her pussy slowly adjusting to the length and thickness of Johns cock. Knowing that her boyfriend was right next to them watching her bite her lips and moan as she was being taken by someone else made her very wet and Johns dick was slipping in a lot easier than usual. "Fuck...that's good, I'm ready to get fucked hard, mmmm I can't believe you're okay with watching Tom ....uhh OH GOD JOHN!!" Sarah moaned louder now as John knew she was adjusted and ready to take a good fucking. She was soaking wet and Tom could see more of her juices squirt out every time he thirsted back and forth into her pussy.

"BABY he's so fucking BIG, uhhhh YES JOHN FUCK ME, go faster." Sarah moaned loudly as John was picking up the pace and thrusting deeper and deeper, hitting her pussy walls so hard with his long thick cock. Knowing that her boyfriend was okay with it and watching them in the same room turned her on even more. "Ugh do you see this Tom, he's so fucking good, oh god I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Sarah looked over to Tom, she wanted him to know how good John was fucking her. She was really starting to get more into it.

"Oh yeah, look at your sweet girlfriend take this cock like a champ. Damn they don't make sluts like her anymore, fuck man where did you find this whore?" John said as he started to really pick up his speed and began to really bury his huge cock into Sarah's cunt. John was an alpha male type of guy who loved competing with others and taking his prizes when he won, and punishing Sarah's pussy in front of her boyfriend was the ultimate victory for him. He was going to fuck her harder than he ever had. He slowed down by a little bit but only so he could give very deep and hard thrusts into Sarah's pussy. He felt her getting wetter, he knew she loved every moment of it and was intent on exposing her as the biggest cock slut in front of her loving boyfriend.

"FUCK JOHN, THAT'S IT BABY, uhhh yes, pound it hard into me, that's it, right there, UHHH YES! FUCK YOU DO IT SO HARD. TOM watch how...FUCK....how good....HE FUCKS ME uhhh YES!!!" Sarah was now completely in ecstasy. She could tell that John loved this, he was the best fuck she had ever had but this right here was more then she could handle. He was really pounding her like it was his last day. She looked over to her boyfriend and saw that his eyes were locked on her body getting fucked. She saw that he was so hard now and how he was starting to play with his cock. This turned her on even more. She loved how both men in the room were turned on by her. One was fucking the shit out of her with his huge cock and the other was jerking off to her take the dick. She knew exactly how to make things more interesting.

"OH FUCK JOHN show my boyfriend UHH how...mmmm he should fuck me....UHH TOM, watch him fuck me like you can't....YES!! FUCK IM SO WET!" Sarah started to taunt Tom, and noticed that it was working, John started going fast again and pounded her really hard, and Tom started jerking off even harder. She knew both men were getting a lot hornier and was going to make sure none of them forgot this night.

"FUCK MAN, how'd you let a slut like this roam freely? SHIT she's a real whore!" John groaned as he continued to pound this sexy blonde. He was nowhere near done and knew he could make Sarah moan loader. He couldn't believe how much of a pussy Tom was for watching his girlfriend get taken by him. It turned him on even more knowing how much of a slut Sarah was and he was not going to stop until Tom knew that. He grabbed her legs and placed them vertically with her ankles by his muscular shoulders. He grabbed her waist and began to pull her hard on to his cock as he continued to shove his cock into the deepest parts of Sarah's pussy.

"FUCK YES!! GIVE ME THAT COCK!!! UHHHH, YES YES YES, THAT'S SO FUCKING BIG! See this Tom? Uhhh this was happening every FUCKING night while I was here OH GOD, HES SO FUCKING GOOD BABY!!" Sarah continued to moan degrading things to Tom. It got her even hornier knowing that her boyfriend didn't mind it at all and was actually getting a kick out of watching her be fucked like this.

"Fuck this slut man, damn she is fucking good, oh yeah, I might not let you touch her, you just gave her up to me, damn this pussy is all mine pussy boy. Damn bitch tell your boyfriend who you belong to!" John realized that Sarah was getting off on tormenting Tom so he decided to play along. He pounded her faster and harder, he wanted her to scream out his name.

"FUCK YOUR SO BAD, IM ....uhh uhh uhh shit YOURS JOHN, shove your cock into me, fuck me like the slut that I am, show my pussy boyfriend who owns....FUCK YES THAT'S IT BABY this is your pussy!!" Sarah had never felt this good before in her life. She was actually getting her pussy owned by some one other than her boyfriend and had no problem telling it how it is.

Tom hadn't said anything at all. He was so lost in the moment, in the whole time that his girlfriend was getting fucked, he had cum at least 3 times. This was hotter than any porn he had ever watched. His girlfriend looked so amazing on her back with her legs on this studs shoulders taking his long cock deep in her pussy. He loved how she was telling him to his face that John was fucking her better than he ever could. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, he was admiring how turned on she was. She was biting her lips between moans. Her big round tits were bouncing up and down as she was being thrusted hard and he noticed the spot on the bed under her pussy was getting soaking wet. He had never been able to make her talk that dirty let alone moan that loud. He never thought he would find himself jerking off to his girlfriend getting the fucking of her life.

" UHH YOU LOVE THAT BABY DON'T YOU, uhh you love seeing your sweet girlfriend take this FUCKING COCK ...YES JOHN FASTER FASTER BABY, I'm all yours , show my boyfriend that I'm your slut. Uhhh YES STRETCH me out with your perfect cock uhhh YES!" Sarah felt her pussy tighten up; she knew was close to cumming. She could feel her orgasm start to build up more and more with every thrust of Johns cock. John was going so deep into her every thrust brought her closer to the edge. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold it off much longer.

"Ahh fuck , yo pussy boy, your bitches pussy is tightening up around my cock, fuck man she's about to cum good, be a good pussy boy and hold her down while I finish her off. Damn slut, I'm about to really give it to you." John moaned as he grabbed Sarah's legs and pushed them apart stretching them out as far as they could go. He was fucking her like he had never fucked her before. He felt her tighten up around his cock and knew she was about to explode on his dick. He wanted her boyfriend to have a front row seat to her getting off on his huge cock.

Tom quickly obeyed. He had never really managed to give Sarah an orgasm and really wanted to see how sexy she would be getting one from someone else. He went over to the bed and knelt at the top of the bed and held down her arms for John as he continued to hold her legs apart as he was giving her long and deep thrusts.

"FUCK THIS IS SO HOT BABY, you're holding your girlfriend down for this stud, FUCK OH GOD IM CUMMING. BABY I'm cumming on John's dick, FUCK YOU NEVER DID THIS, OHH YES YES!!! UHHHH! FUCK I LOVE IT!" Sarah moaned louder than she moaned all night and began to shake as her orgasm hit her entire body starting from her pussy, all through her legs, and up her arms. John had fucked her to orgasm many times but never like this. She felt her pussy tighten up like a vice grip on Johns cock and started getting another heat wave of orgasms as she felt herself squirt all over John's huge cock. She couldn't believe that she had been fucked so well in front of her boyfriend. She loved him but she couldn't get over how good John was. John was picking up the pace and she felt his dick twitch and knew she was about to be filled with his seed.

"FUCK, yo pussy boy I'm about to cum in your bitch, uhh fuck man, she's mine now, oh fuck TAKE THIS BITCH, Take MY CUM while your boyfriend just watches." John groaned as he gave on good deep push into Sarah and held her down as her pumped all of his cum deep into her. He always loved the feeling of filling her up but this time it was better. He had taken this slut in front of her boyfriend and was now filling her up with his thick cum. He continued to slowly push his dick deeper into her womb as her continued to pump more and more of his potent cum into her.

"Uhhh FUCK I FEEL IT SO DEEP, TOM HES CUMMING SO DEEP IN ME FUCK!!!" Sarah felt another orgasm build up as she felt John pump his cum hard into her. She felt how strong every squirt was coming out and it pushed her to another orgasm. "UHHH IM FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN BABY, HES SO FUCKING GOOD!" Sarah continued to moan as Tom watched over her and John busted more and more into her. It felt like forever but John was finally drained and he slowly pulled out his semi-erect cock out of her worn out pussy. John got off the bed without saying a word and walked off grabbing his towel and walked into the bathroom to shower. Tom and Sarah were now left all alone. Both of them knew that their lives were going to be different now but neither of them had anything to complain about. Tom moved down and lay next to his beautiful girlfriend.

"I love you Sarah, I loved seeing you get fucked like that, and I am so crazy about you." Tom said as he admired his lover. She was a complete mess. Her hair was messed up from the hard fucking, she was dripping sweat, she was left breathless but best of all her legs were still wide apart and her pussy was completely exposed. Tom moved down and placed his head near her freshly fucked pussy. He had never seen his girlfriend like this. Her pussy lips were red from the pounding and she was completely stretched out. Her pussy hole was gaping open, and Tom could see the amount of cum that was inside of her. Sarah had finally came to her senses and noticed Tom lost in a trance staring at her dirty pussy that had just gotten fucked by the biggest cock. She could feel the large amount of cum inside of her and she grabbed Toms head and moved it down to her opening. Tom did not fight it one bit and began to lick her loose pussy and felt so accomplished that he was getting the chance to clean out his girlfriend's pussy. All he could taste at first was the large amount of Johns cum, but he loved it. He never felt more important in his life then now. Sarah started getting wet and Tom was licking her faster and slurping her pussy up more.

"Uhh baby that's so good, I love you so much!" Sarah moaned softly. That's just what she needed after a good fucking like that. She loved how her boyfriend was not only fine with her just getting fucked by his future apartment mate but now he was cleaning her pussy after she had gotten the largest load in her. Tom could now taste the mix of his girlfriend's cream pie and pussy juices. He ate her out until every last drop of cum was out and they both kissed knowing that after this night they would be so much closer.

John walked in after 20 minutes, in his towel. He had clearly freshened up and did not look the least bit exhausted. Sarah on the other hand could barely get up from the bed.

"Okay pussy, you heard what I said earlier, she's my slut now, I'm still kind of horny so she's sleeping her tonight, you go to bed and maybe you can cuddle with her after I've used her good. " John said pulling Tom off Sarah. Tom was in disbelief that he couldn't enjoy his girlfriend but it turned him on in a way that she now belonged to someone as dominant as John. Sarah had already started to get wet seeing that her boyfriend wasn't going to argue. She was actually going to be Johns slut now even with Tom living there.

"I love you so much, be good." Tom said as he kissed his girlfriend goodnight. He wished he could stay and watch but clearly John wanted her for himself for the night.

"Don't worry pussy boy, I'll try to keep her quiet, if she's too loud let me know, I'll call some of my boys to shove a cock in her loud mouth. I'm sure you and her would enjoy that. "John called out as Tom closed the door.

Those last words rang in Toms head, he thought to himself that maybe it would be hot to see Sarah take two guys, maybe more. He was so excited that he had discovered this new fantasy and was enjoying it. He couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend. He didn't mind if he didn't get to fuck her anymore, just seeing her take the dick like she did tonight was enough to get him off. He knew this was going to be an interesting year and was excited to see what else he could get Sarah and himself into. He heard no noise come from the other room, he assumed John was bluffing and both had just gone to bed, as he was dozing off to sleep he suddenly heard it again.

"UHHH FUCK YES!!! THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD, UHH GOD YOURE SO BIG!" His perfect girlfriend was clearly getting fucked again, and that's all he needed to hear to fall asleep in peace.

12