The Turnaround Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Bridget pulled down Erin's sweatpants after she finished untying them. Erin wore a matching sheer g-string that showed her dark-colored muff. Bridget noticed the large wet spot on her panties as she bent down and helped Erin lift her legs out of the pants. She also was able to make out the indentations of her pussy lips through the sheer fabric. Bridget wondered if Erin had ever had her pussy eaten by another woman. Maybe her and Tyree could BOTH turn her young, sexy ass out!

After stepping out of her pants, Erin was guided by Bridget's hands on her shoulders to stand directly in front of the reclining Tyree. Tyree looked up at Erin as Bridget deftly unsnapped her bra from behind and slowly released her beautiful, hefty twin orbs. Her nipples were bright pink and at least a half-inch in length. Her nipples resembled thick eraser tips. After discarding her bra to the carpeted floor, Bridget reached around Erin and softly cupped both of Erin's bountiful titties.

Tyree watched the expression on Erin's face as she stood in front of him while being groped from behind by Bridget. The look was one of LUST and SURRENDER. She continued to stare at his big dick as he stroked it. Her breath was ragged. Her eyes smoldered with ANTICIPATION, FEAR AND DESIRE. He watched as she stuck out her small, wet tongue and licked her full lips, unconsciously.

Bridget began kissing and licking Erin on her earlobe, neck, shoulder and back as she sunk to the floor and began pulling Erin's panties down and off her thighs. She noticed the wetness of Erin's cunt as she pulled the sheer material away from her wet and matted pussy. Bridget was intrigued at the amount of cunt cream that covered Erin's pussy lips and surrounding pubic hair. It was literally dripping off of her lips!

Chap. 9

Finally, Erin stood before Tyree, naked. Tyree could not EVER remember being face to face with a woman who possessed such a sensational body! Smooth, unblemished skin. Small shoulders. Large, firm, perfectly formed breasts, which were accentuated by her small, yet toned, and trim waistline and stomach. Mouthwatering nipples that begged to be licked and softly bitten. Nice, full hips that tapered into long yet beautifully developed legs and calves. And she had the nerve to have small, manicured feet!

"Do you want to suck HIS DICK, Erin?" Bridget asked again, louder this time so that Tyree could hear her. She was back to cupping and squeezing Erin's breasts and nipples from behind.

Tyree watched the expression on Erin's face as she answered. Before she spoke, he noticed, she once again unconsciously licked her lips.

"Y-Yes!" Erin hissed as she nodded her head up and down.

"Come on then," said Bridget as she nudged Erin forward by placing her hands on her shoulders.

Tyree started stroking his dick a little swifter as Erin approached him. She took a few steps and seconds later stood directly between his spread legs. Her face was flushed and her breathing quickened as she stared at the colossal piece of meat he was fondling.

"You like what you see, Erin?" asked Bridget as she reached around Erin and took both of her extremely hardened nipples and begin to twist and pull them away from her body.

"Yesss..." Erin hissed, as her nipples seemed to be stretching towards the three-quarter inch mark. She had never seen her nipples get this long in all her life. Her pussy juices were starting to drip-drip down her inner thighs. She stood before Tyree quaking with desire as Bridget manipulated her nips from behind!

"He's going to taste so goooood in your mouth, baby! Have you ever had a dick that big in your mouth before?" asked Bridget, sexily. She guided her right hand from Erin's breast down the center of her body and began to rub her fingers through Erin's pubic hair...getting closer and closer to her hot, glistening pussy.

"Nooo! Never! Never THAT big! Ahhhhh..." Erin breathed as she felt Bridget's busy fingers glide teasingly across her swollen and wet pussy lips.

"Get on your knees," Tyree said smoothly as he stopped stroking his extremely hard dick. It SLAPPED against his washboard abs, the head well above his navel.

Erin noticed the thick ropy veins that crisscrossed across the underside of his colossal dick as she slowly slunk to the carpeted floor in front of him. She also noticed the large amount of precum leaking out of the sizable hole on the tip of his dick. She then knee-crawled towards him and sat up, resting her hard-nipped breasts on his thighs.

Bridget was still behind her rubbing her back, shoulders, and finally her neck. Tyree took hold of his dick and pulled it away from his reclining body and towards Erin's lips. Bridget (though she didn't have to) guided Erin's head, with her hand on her neck, towards the shiny, Black dick that was beckoning her.

Erin bent forward and stuck out her small wet tongue. He stared at her as she stared at his dick. She reached out her hand and latched onto his dick. She immediately realized that she COULD NOT get her hand all the way around his dick. His dick looked much bigger than when she saw it from the doorway...and it was soooo fucking hot in her hand. She could only imagine what his thick, long dick would feel like inside of her. She clenched her pussy muscles in anticipation.

Erin bent forward allowing her tongue to glide along the mushroom shaped tip of Tyree's immense dick. She circled the tip 4-5 times, slowly, before descending down the underside of his dick, leaving a shiny coat of spittle in her wake. His dick was hard and warm on the tip of her tongue. There was no give in his dick. It was unyielding. It was the hardest dick she had ever come face to face with. Bridget rubbed her back and shoulders as Erin dipped her head lower towards his large tennis-ball sized nutts.

The first thing Erin noticed was the color and size of Tyree's balls. They were dark brown and very large. They hung over the edge of the couch like two huge berries hanging from the stalk of a very bulky tree limb. Erin's tongue brushed lightly and teasingly along the skin that covered Tyree's balls. He moaned at the warm, ticklish feeling she was giving him. Erin traced her tongue along the contours of his balls, slowly and wetly. Her previous two boyfriends had constantly complimented her on her dick-licking skills. They had told her that it seemed like her mouth was always wet and ready for dick. Erin loved to tease the few men she had allowed into her mouth with her tongue skills. She licked dick like it was a lollipop and she was trying to get to the center of it!

Erin looked up at Tyree while licking her lips. She made up her mind at that moment that she was going to show him how good she could be. Erin pulled away from his mammoth balls and languidly slid her tongue upwards along the beefy length of his dick until she reached the ridge of his dick. She began leisurely butterflying her tongue around his large helmet leaving tiny trails of spittle on his cock.

Erin sat up slightly, positioning her pendulous breasts around Tyree's balls...hugging them. Her nipples dug into his flesh, arousing him further. She brought her hand to his balls and began to softly scratch at the skin as she continued to tease and tongue his helmet. Tyree could hear and feel her moaning around his wetly embedded dick as she went about her task with gusto. He had thought she was going to have to be coaxed into sucking his dick the way he liked it, but she was doing fine on her own. She didn't seem to mind that Bridget was in the room with them. He wondered if she had ever been with a woman before? She was after all, eighteen years old.

As Erin continued to slobber and slurp on the tip of his sledgehammer-like dick, Tyree's gaze found Bridget's eyes. He gestured towards Erin's exposed thighs and smiled. Bridget licked her lips in silent agreement. She began to stroke Erin's asscheeks in a circular manner bringing forth moans from the young girl's mouth. Erin began to sway her hips to and fro.

"Erin...honey...Bridget is going to get you ready for my dick by getting you a little wetter than I know you already are. Is that going to be okay with you?" Tyree asked as he looked at the top of her head.

"Yesssss...," Erin breathed before attempting to fit her pouty lips around the head of his cock. She could barely fit the helmet and 1-2 inches of his dick. She swirled her tongue around madly against the manmeat she could manage to get into her mouth. She didn't give a shit WHAT Bridget did as long as she didn't try to take this dick away from her!

Bridget, meanwhile, had positioned herself on her back underneath Erin's slightly spread thighs. She reached up between the "V" of Erin's thighs and pushed outwardly so that Erin would move her thighs apart. She obeyed immediately, allowing Bridget to scoot her head between her thighs and under her drooling pussy.

"Mmmmmpphhhh...," Erin moaned around Tyree's thick, Black dick as she felt Bridget delicately spread her blood-engorged pussy lips with her dainty fingers. Erin had never been with a woman before. She had fingered a girlfriend of hers a few years back but that had been the extent of her woman-to-woman contact. Her inhibitions were lowered because of the scene she had witnessed the previous evening. She had never seen her mother look more pleased than when Tyree was pummeling the depths of her pussy and ass.

Suddenly, Bridget snuck her tongue out from between her lips and licked the length of Erin's wet and matted slit. Erin moaned long and deep. Tyree reached out and grabbed the back of Erin's head and began to force more of her mouth down over his cock. Erin looked up at him but had no intention of objecting. She wanted to please him and his big dick. She had never had engaged in oral sex with a woman before. The soft, fluttery feel of Bridget's tongue was a big difference from her two previous boyfriends clumsy attempts at pleasing her orally. Bridget definitely knew what she was doing and what she was doing was driving Erin crazy!

"How does her tongue feel, baby?" Tyree asked as Erin reached up and began to stroke the thick stalk of his dick in time with the circular motion of her tongue on the tip of his dick.

"G-Gooooood! So GOOD!" Erin breathed as she came up for air before quickly descending down towards his spittle-covered dick. Bridget was now circling her clitoris slowly and steadily. She had Erin's asscheeks in her hands and she massaged them, firmly. Erin could feel her pussy heating up, clenching and unclenching, nipples feeling like they were going to swell up and fall off of her body, and that weird, twisting feeling in her stomach preparing her body for an intense release.

Erin began to establish an erotic rhythm to her dicksucking as Bridget continued doing what she apparently did best...eat pussy. Erin tightened her grip on Tyree's dick and began to stroke him methodically as she began to wetly and firmly tongue the first two-three inches of Tyree's dick with her overactive tongue. Precum was leaking out of his dick in a continuous flow. Her tongue was awash with it.

Chap. 10

Bridget was overwhelmed by the taste of Erin. She was salty, sweet, soooo liquid! She ran her tongue up and down her slit, probing inward, tasting her juices, again and again. Erin subtly moved her thighs wider around Bridget's head so that she could dig deeper into her pussy. Bridget smiled at the movement. She had a hot one on her hands! She couldn't wait to see how her young, tight pussy would react to Tyree's massive dick!

Erin swiveled and writhed slowly on Bridget's mouth, moaning all the while around Tyree's dick as she continued to slobber all over the top of it. Slowly and steadily, Bridget began to fuck Erin with her tongue. She slid it in and out of her lips, moving up to tease her swollen clit. Erin cried out when she did this, so Eva began darting her tongue on her clit again and again until she began to relax even more. Bridget wanted to stick a finger inside of her and get her off, quickly, but she remembered that Tyree preferred if he was the first to enter their pussies. He had explained that he needed all the extra pussy juice he could handle to fit his dick comfortably inside of a woman. No use wasting it, he had convinced them. Plus, to have his dick be the first and only thing filling you all night long wasn't such a bad trade-off. So she resisted and began licking around her outer pussy lips. Her tongue wanted more, though. She traced every fold, every crease, finally circling her clit.

"MMmmmPPHHHHhhhh...," Erin moaned heatedly around Tyree's dick as he continued to push her head back and forth across the top one-fourth of his dick. Meanwhile, Bridget's tongue gently pushed the covering hood of her clitoris backwards to reveal the small, hard bud of her clitoris. Erin cried out again as her legs trembled and shuddered above Bridget's prone body.

Erin was aware of her legs shaking as the wonderful sensations of another woman's tongue and mouth raced through her body. Tyree began moaning as the pressure began building in his balls, once again.

"Suck my dick like you mean it, bitch!" Tyree said suddenly. All of a sudden, the room was quiet. Eva had told both Tyree and Bridget that her daughter was a member of many Pro-women's groups and that she found 'that' type of vulgar language inexcusable. Erin stopped licking and nibbling momentarily as she looked up at Tyree's eyes. She saw no look of apology on his face. Instead, she saw a look of daring in his eyes. She felt that he was daring her to speak out against him and his language. Instead, she lowered her eyes and then her mouth back towards the tip of his dick. She could hear the liquidy, sloshing sounds coming from her pussy as Bridget ate her out, expertly.

"Okay, Tyree," was all Erin said before quickly returning her needy tongue and mouth to his mammoth erection. He had made her meek in his presence and she was beginning to think she was falling in love with him. She began sucking his dick with gusto as her own orgasm raced forth.

Tyree began forcing her mouth down onto his cock as he thrust forward. Her mouth was like a small, wet pussy and he couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer. He could tell she was on the brink of cumming and he wanted to wait for her to cum first.

"Let me know by squeezing my dick when you are getting ready to cum, you young pretty motherfucker! I want to fill your mouth with my seed while you're cumming in Bridget's mouth," Tyree said as he continued thrusting into Erin's moaning mouth.

Slowly, and gently, Bridget sucked Erin's swollen clit between her lips, in and out, in and out. Her lips felt heavenly on the soft folds of Erin's cunt. Erin began calling her name even though her mouth was filled with thick dick.

As her pussy began to pulse madly from Bridget's ministrations, Tyree began to bellow. His dick hardened and widened inside of her mouth as she felt the tale-tale contractions of his dick muscle in her tiny, stroking hand. As Bridget pursed her lips and took Erin's elongated clit between her lips and began to suck, Erin cried out and orgasmed strongly sending several pulsed of spray out of her pussy and onto Bridget's nose and cheeks.

"AAAAAHHHHHH...OOOHHHHHHH!" Erin screamed.

She squeezed Tyree's dick as ordered. Tiny rivulets of cum dripped down Bridget's upturned and still licking face. Bridget's face was SOAKED with cum and pussy juice. Erin had never cum so hard in her life! Her head spun from the intensity of it!

At the same time, Tyree let loose with a thundering explosion of male juice into the confines of Erin's small, wet mouth. Erin breathed through her nose as Tyree shot thick shot after thick shot of cum into her mouth. She swallowed on reflex his first couple of spurts. She had never swallowed a man's cum before. She had tasted it before, though. Tyree tasted strong, manly, pungent...yet sweet...almost like peaches.

Tyree continued to spurt as Erin sucked very strongly on the head of his dick. Her mouth was filled to overflow as she experienced the aftershocks of her orgasm as Bridget continued to gently lick and massage her pussy lips and clit. Her thighs would not stop shaking, which she found funny.

"I want you to kiss Bridget and share your prize," Tyree said authoritavely. Erin didn't miss a beat as she backed off of his dick and crawled backwards over Bridget's prone body before bringing her lips down to hers. They kissed and Tyree watched as they allowed his cum to be shared by the both of them before they licked it up and swallowed all of it.

Chap. 11

"I think you're ready to be fucked, Erin," Bridget whispered into Erin's ear as she licked her neck, languidly.

"I think so, too," Erin breathed in response as she looked back up towards the couch and saw Tyree's long legs and thick dick sticking straight up and out. She wondered if his dick ever got completely flaccid. It sure didn't seem like it!

Tyree stood up and looked down at Erin and Bridget. "Get on the bed," he said as he gestured towards the king sized bed behind him.

"Okay," Erin said as she disengaged herself from Bridget and stood up. She started walking towards the bed as if she was in a trance. Her eyes focused on the swaying length of Tyree's dick as he stood next to the bed. She could still taste him on her taste buds. Her stomach fluttered as she sat down on the bed and then scooted to the middle of the bed and reclined onto her back.

Tyree got onto the bed as did Bridget, whose face was still shining from Erin's secretions. She looked NASTY and the sight of her turned Erin on. She had never seen her cum on another person's face. Bridget's cum-streaked face represented Erin's total submission and enjoyment of this experience. Tyree and Bridget were taking her places she had never imagined!

"Spread your legs," Bridget said from behind her. She was sitting against the headboard looking down at the prone Erin. Tyree placed himself between her open thighs and let his dick graze against her thigh flesh.

"Mmmmm...," Erin moaned at the contact of his warm spear against her cool flesh. She swore she could feel his heartbeat through the skin of his dick. Her stomach trembled as she watched his massive dick waving back and forth between her thighs.

"How am I going to take all of this man's enormous dick?" thought Erin as Bridget began running her fingers through her scalp to help calm her. She then bent forward so that she was next to Erin's ear and said: "You're going to be okay, honey. It looks too big but just lie back and relax. You'd be amazed at how your pussy can stretch around a big dick. Tyree's going to have you screaming his name in no time!"

It was as if Bridget had read her mind. Erin immediately began to force herself to calm down. "But goddamn his dick is BIG!" she kept telling herself.

Bridget reached across and over Erin and began to palm her tit and play with the nipple. This bought another moan from Erin's parted lips. She stared at Tyree as he in turn gazed at the pink furrow between her thighs. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen with excitement and had flowered open resembling a beautiful flower in bloom. Her opening looked quite small in comparison to the towering dick before it. The lips were thin and very wet with her secretions. The trimmed hair around her pussy was matted with her cum. Girl juice covered her inner thighs and the crack of her ass. Brownish lips framed the deep pinkish red of her opening. At the top, her pink clit peeped out, paler than her pussy flesh. Erin unconsciously opened her thighs further as Tyree slowly moved into position.

"Look at his dick! Look how long it is and how thick he is! Your pussy is going to thank you when this is over, girl! You're getting ready to get your first real dick, Erin," Bridget breathed into her ear as she continued to tweak and twist her meaty nipples between her fingers.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers