The Twelve Sluts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this you bastard?" Nikki bawled out, roughly rubbing her hands across my face, squashing my nose from side to side. "Answer me you cunt." She screams at me and spits in my face.

"Fuckoff." Was all I could think to say, my mind was racing, were was this going?

Nikki slaps my face hard again, I yell out but she has no mercy, she grabs my hair and as I try to shout she again spits but this time it goes past my lips and into my mouth.

"Jane told me you liked being a twat to all the sluts she give to you, Now its your turn bitch." I wanted to murder her but my cock was bigger than it had ever been. Jane comes into sight and pulls up Nikki's flared blue dress to reveal that she is wearing a ten inch strap-on. Nikki continues to taunt me. "I am going to stretch your arse when I ram my cock into you, I am going to fuck your hole until you pass out." She slaps me again. "Bend over bitch."

I knew Nikki was a bit extreme when it came to sex but I would never of guessed that this good natured, petite woman could be so dominant. I refused to do what she said and remained bolt upright. Before I knew what was happening her foot had made contact with my testicles. I only had time to yelp before I fell to the floor. Nikki was instantly in front of me forcing her rubber cock into my mouth. She pushed it in and held it there as she spoke.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you will do it fast or I will fucking choke you with this cock." I needed to breathe, I couldn't answer her or move my head. I felt a great sense of relief when she finally withdrew from my mouth and with Jane's help they pulled me back to my feet, my face was burning, my balls were throbbing.

Nikki didn't care, she grabbed my cock, pulling the foreskin back as far as it would go and with her other hand slapped the end hard. I was going to shout but I knew that would only get me another hit, I bit my lip and remained quiet.

"Good boy." Nikki said to me. "You can have a treat." She dropped to her knees and took half my rigid cock in her mouth. She started to suck, it felt so good, then without warning she bit hard into my flesh. I couldn't stop myself, I screamed out tears in my eyes, I was sure my cock was bleeding. Then she bit again, another scream left my mouth. Nikki bit me three more times, I reacted the same with each one.

"Did you like your treat?" She asked me. Shit if that was what I got as a treat I didn't want a punishment so I nodded.

Nikki moved behind me, slapping and squeezing my arse cheeks, I still had no idea what was going on but I knew it was going to be rough. Suddenly I can feel a finger working its way towards my virgin arsehole, the finger doesn't stop and pushes inside me and slowly starts to fuck my hole.

"Is this how you did it to Beth the other night or were you a lot rougher." Nikki jammed her finger deep in my arse, as far as it would go. "Well I'm not going to be gentle with you, I am going to fuck your arse hard, I want to make you suffer." She then tells me to get on my knees. I look at Jane before I comply, her panties are around her ankles and she is furiously rubbing her pussy.

Nikki pushes me forward so my face is on the floor, my arse stuck up in the air. I feel her hands part my arse cheeks, exposing my defenceless hole. I'm anticipating the cock entering me, I'm ready for the pain but it doesn't come, instead I feel Nikki's soft tongue push its way inside my arse. There was no pain only extreme pleasure. Nikki's hand came around, taking hold of my cock and wanked me as her tongue continued with its work.

It didn't last long enough, I wanted to cum but she wasn't going to let me yet. Jane yelled out loud, I had forgotten about her wanking in the chair. Nikki stood and quickly made her way to Jane, I couldn't get up but managed to move slightly to see what was going on. Nikki had shed her dress, now wearing only her underwear. Her bra and panties seemed to be black silk. Her head was buried between Jane's spread legs, Jane was gasping, Nikki seemed to be good at every sexual act.

Nikki left Jane's pussy, her face glistening with my wife's juices. "Because I'm in a good mood I'm going to lubricate my cock with you wife's cunt juice." Nikki slams her cock deep into Jane's pussy, Jane yells out in ecstasy as Nikki continues to pump her with the solid ten inches. The share a kiss before Nikki removes her cock. "Your turn." She says to me, an evil grin on her face.

I feel the head of her cock pushing against my arse muscle, Jane's cum making the entry easier but the hurt Nikki was causing me was immense. I knew she was not going to be gentle but it took me by surprise when she thrusts the whole ten inches into my arse. I almost passed out with the excruciating pain. Without pausing she began to fuck me intensely, slamming her cock without any thought of mercy into my ever expanding hole. I could hear her heavy breathing as she was working up a sweat. The pain I was feeling was now turning to pleasure. I wanted more ,I wanted this girl to take me to new heights.

"Harder, fuck me harder." I begged Nikki, she did her best to oblige.

I was about to cum when the bitch pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty, was this the end of my arse fucking? I didn't need to worry, Nikki released the ropes from my arms and flipped me onto my back, pushing my legs in the air. She quickly re-entered the cock into me and I again screamed out in pleasure. I don't know how she's managing to do it but Nikki has the cock deep in my arse, fucking me like a stream train, while her had is furiously wanking my cock.

I cannot stop myself, the pressure in my cock had built to a crescendo, I explode, my cum shoots length of my body, the first stream hits my chin, the large amount soon running down to my neck. Nikki kept on pounding my arse, The second jet fired straight into my mouth, I tried to spit it out but there was to much and it started running down my throat. The third and fourth landing across my face, it seems like I will cum forever. Then finally the last left a trail from my chest to my cock.

Nikki stopped fucking me and started to pull out, I realised that I didn't want her to, I loved having my arse fucked but before I could say anything the cock was gone. Nikki was soon licking my stomach, her tongue tracing its way up my chest, devouring every drop of cum. Until finally her lips met mine, she stared into my eyes, she knew I wanted more but so did she, she wanted my cum, Nikki was now eagerly lapping at my face and neck, sucking in every morsel till she collapsed on top of me, Jane soon joined us and we all kissed and cuddled.

"Next time you can fuck me." Nikki said before she left.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my slut wife gave to me, her sister to fulfil my fantasy

We woke early on Christmas day, I was always excited and loved to open presents. The last one I opened was a cock ring. I want you to use that today on our last slut, it will make your cock even bigger.

She then shocked me. "I know you have always wanted to fuck my sister, I have seen you staring at her arse, trying to look at her cleavage whenever she bends. I know its one of your fantasies while you are fucking my cunt and arse, I know you sometimes wish it was her. Well, Emma, Paul and Ann are Cumming for dinner today." I didn't know what to say, had I been that obvious that I wanted to fuck Emma,. Jane just smiled.

All our guests arrived and we settled in the living room, the alcohol was soon flowing, the atmosphere full of merriment. Jane said she had to pop around an elderly neighbours to check she was alright, she said she wouldn't be to long but Joyce could talk for England.

We continued the celebration after Jane had left, my gaze was mainly aimed at Emma. Jane's blonde sister was no virgin, her tight body had been with plenty of men since I had known her. She seemed to change boyfriends every couple of months, never finding the right one to settle down with.

Emma says she needs to pee, I watch her tight arse as she disappears upstairs to the toilet. I know that this might be my only chance to get her alone, so I make an excuse to leave the room and follow Emma upstairs. I move towards the toilet door, it is pushed over but not fully closed, I can hear Emma pissing. This may backfire but I had no other choice if I wanted my slut fuck today.

I dropped my trousers and kicked them away, then I pulled my cock free from my boxer shorts. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open, as I entered I closed the door behind me. Emma face was a picture of shock and she moved her hands to shield her pussy from my view but I had already had a sneak peek. No stopping, I moved to Emma, my cock in hand, before she had chance to say a word my cock was pushing against her lips. This was it my twelfth slut! A long moment passed then I felt the warmness of her breath on the end of my cock, this was followed by the feeling of her soft lips parting and her mouth slowly moving along my shaft.

I didn't rush Emma let her take her time. She was good using her tongue to work on my sensitive zones. I noticed her peeing had stopped as she used her hand along with her mouth. Her actions were speeding up, she was having a major effect on me and I knew I would soon cum. Not wanting to yet I had to pull away.

"I want to fuck you Emma." Was all I said to her, pulling her from the seat and into the bedroom, next door. I quickly removed her skirt, her panties were still around her ankles. We fell onto the bed kissing, I couldn't wait, I rolled on top of Emma, my cock quickly finding its way through the folds of her cunt lips and into her wet and sticky canal.

I started to fuck her slowly, continuing the kiss, I had fantasised about this for too long to rush. Emma responded, gyrating her hips against my pelvis. Emma was starting to quietly moan, I was having to hold myself back, the cum was building as the pressure increased.

I rolled over, pulling Emma with me, keeping my cock deep inside. Now on top Emma again started to work her hips, she was leaning forward, her tits pressing into my chest through her tight top, my arms were around her neck.

"What the fuck is going on?" Paul burst into the room. "You bastard that's my sister."

I kept a tight hold of Emma pulling her tight into me, she was unable to move. I had to think quick. I looked up at my Brother-in-Law. "What's wrong Paul, I'm only doing what you have dreamed of doing for years. I've seen you looking at her arse every time she gets up and I saw you looking at her tits every time she bends over. I know you want to fuck her more than I do and I want to fuck her a lot." Paul's face beamed a beetroot red, I knew I was right so I carried on. "Do you like to see your sister with a big cock stuffed up her pussy?" I thrust my hips up, arching my back. "Is her arsehole wide open? I bet you would love to fuck her arse now, wouldn't you?" I didn't need an answer, the bulge in his pants told me all I need to know. "Emma cannot move, I have hold of her tight, so if you want to stick your cock in your sisters tight hole, now's your chance, you may never get it again."

Paul's mind was instantaneously made up, his trousers were gone in a flash and I lost sight of him as he moved behind Emma. I didn't know how Emma was going to react, being arse fucked by her Brother. I slightly released my grip and she looked into my eyes, the grin on her face told me that she wanted to fuck Paul as much as he wanted to fuck her.

Emma suddenly gasped, I knew Paul was trying to enter her, then I could feel his cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane between her pussy and arse. The sensation of his cock pushing deep into Emma's bowels almost sent me over the edge. Paul started to bang his sisters arse, he showed no love or compassion as he pummelled her hard. Tears were running down Emma's face but I could tell she didn't want the fucking to stop. I was unable to move but the anal pounding Paul was giving Emma's arse was forcing her pussy to bounce up and down the shaft of my cock. I was at my end and my cock burst into life, spewing its seed deep into Emma's cunt, seconds later I head paul grunt and knew he had done the same in her arse.

I felt the weight of Paul lift off his sister and Emma rolled off me, her eyes were still dilated with the pleasure she had just received. I could see traces of cum leaking from her cunt and arse when an idea struck me.

I grabbed Emma's legs and rolled her up, her arse and pussy in the air, her knees bent towards her head. I turned to Paul. "I want you to get your wife up here and I want her to clean your cum out of your sisters arse with her tongue."

"No way, no fucking chance is Ann going to know about this." He didn't know what a slut his own wife was and as I heard no objection from Emma, I was going to have some fun,

"Not only is Ann going to know about it, if you don't get her up here now Councillor Stevens, all your colleagues at the town hall may have some new gossip."

Paul was fuming, I thought his head was going to explode with anger but he knew he had no choice, he swiftly pulls on his pants and disappears downstairs. Emma tells me how excited she is, she has never had her arse rimmed and had never had any form of sexual contact with another woman.

Paul returns a minute later with Ann in tow, as they enter the room I could see Ann's face was a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"Tell her, Tell her what you have done." I almost shouted at Paul. He was silent. "Come on tell your wife how you have just fucked your sisters arse and filled it with your dirty cum." He still didn't say a word.

I knew Ann for the slut that she was but it was obvious her husband didn't, she gave me a look and I wordlessly replied she was going to play along if I didn't reveal her secrets.

Ann now had a look of despair on her face as she spoke. "You, you fucked that slut, she is your sister you dirty bastard." Ann slaps his face hard.

I look at Paul and quietly say to him. "You know what you have to do."

Ann's still ranting at Paul and attempts to strike him again but he catches her arm and spins her round so her back is towards him. He then grabs a handful of her hair. "Yes I fucked her arse, it was fantastic, I enjoyed every second of it and the I filled her with my cum and now your going to clean it all out of her." Ann screamed as Paul bent her forward and forced his wife's face into his sister leaking arsehole. Ann tried to struggle but her husbands grip was firm. "Get it all out you fucking bitch." He screamed at his wife. I couldn't see what Ann's mouth was doing but the expression on Emma's face said it was good.

I moved behind Ann and pulled her skirt up, rubbing my hands over her arse cheeks, this seemed to wind Paul up even more but he didn't object. I then push my hands between Ann's legs, I can feel how wet her pussy was through her soaked panties. I knew she was a dirty cunt but she must be loving this.

"That's enough." I said to Paul. "She must have got all that spunk by now." He let go of Ann's hair and I removed my hand from her cunt. Ann looked at me and smiled before looking at Paul with a frown.

Paul turned to go. "She's done what you wanted we are leaving."

"You are not going anywhere you fucking dickhead until I tell you that you can. Do you fucking understand me?" He stopped in his tracks. "You have just fucked your sisters arse and then forced your wife to suck your cum from her arsehole and you think you can walk away as if nothing has happened, you fucking moron." Paul now looked shocked, he was like a rabbit trapped in headlights. "You have always wanted to eat your sisters cunt, I bet you have wanked about her more times than I can count. Get over hear and you can fucking lick my cum from Emma's pussy." I knew he wouldn't do it without further persuasion. "Or I will get my fucking phone and let Jane know what the fuck you have been doing." Ann was beaming, this was her revenge on her husband.

With trepidation he bent forward, his mouth slowly making its way to Emma's gaping cunt. He knew he had no choice and took a breath before diving in. Again Emma's face told me he was doing it good.

Knowing that her husband cannot see her Ann drops to her knees and pushes her mouth over my cock, forcing as much in as she could. Paul continued to eat his sister, by the hardness in his pants he must be enjoying it. Ann mouth is working like a jackhammer and within a minute a deposit a load on sperm in her mouth, she stands and share it with me, the kiss lasted almost as long as the blowjob. Emma squealed out in delight, her brother had made her cum..

We all dressed and made our way back to the living room, were I poured drinks. I told everyone Jane would be home soon and that they had all better enjoy the rest of the day.

We were sat in relative silence, the only sound was the TV. Suddenly we herd the front door slam, Jane was home. She came bounding in, full of Christmas cheer. "What's up with you lot?" She said jovially, no one spoke.

I looked around everyone, nobody was going to speak, so I broke the silence." Hi love, did you get Joyce sorted."

"Yes everything is done, I can now settle down and enjoy the day. What have you been up to." I could see the look of fear on everyone's face as I poured my wife a drink and replied.

"Just the usual darling, I fucked your sisters pussy while your brother fucked her arse until we filled her full of cum. Then Ann cleaned the cum out of her arse, after that Paul licked my cum out of his sisters cunt while I face fucked his wife and pump my sperm down her throat." They were all speechless, no one had expected me to tell Jane.

Jane had a look of disgust on her face, they were all waiting for her to explode but she kept her voice calm as she began to speak. "How could you, how could you all come to my house on Christmas day and fuck each other." They were all getting ready to defend themselves as she continued. "Without me being involved,"

I suddenly realised Jane has set this all up so she can fuck her brother and sister.

The look of relief on their face was priceless a Jane shrugged out of her dress and moved over to sit between Emma and Paul. "I so glad you two got it together, I know you have wanted to fuck for a long time and so have I."

Jane turned and kissed Emma, her had dropping to Paul's lap, caressing his swollen penis. She then kissed Paul and again back to Emma. The three of them undressed and caressed each other while me and Ann each sat in one of the chairs and enjoyed the show.

Emma and Jane both sucked Paul's cock, then Paul licked their cunts in turn, then the girls tongue fucked each others pussy's. My cock was at bursting point watching the siblings sexual activity, I looked over to Ann, it seemed to be having the same effect on her.

I moved to Ann and quickly removed her clothes and then mine. I quickly manoeuvred her into a sixty-nine position and munched on her delicious wet cunt as she throated my cock. I didn't care what Jane and her family were doing, I was having my pleasure with Ann, she was such a dirty little slut.

The room was filled with moans and groans, I could her people having multiple orgasms but all my attention was on Ann, I sucked her arsehole before fucking it hard and then her pussy was given the same treatment. Ann rimmed my arse, sucked my cock, licked my balls and we finished with her on top of me, her expanded arsehole banging my cock ball deep, until I filled her bowels with cum. Exhausted I sat back into the chair and Ann cuddled into me, we again watched the sex that was happening, we knew the brother and his sisters had waited a long time for this and were going to make it last as long as possible.

I must have nodded off and when I woke they were all gone, there was only Jane. She came over and kissed me before saying. "Merry Christmas, I can't wait for the New Year's party."