The Twelve Tables Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last few days since showing them the refurbished apartments he and Josh had used her each night for hours at a time. She was every bit the pain slut that Josh had told him she was and more. She was adventurous and open-minded about every kink they had used with her, and although they hadn't gone to extremes with any of it, he was yet to find the limits of her willingness to endure and enjoy erotic pain for them.

He moaned, closing his eyes feeling her talented mouth work on him and his semi erect cock begin to stiffen again. She wasn't masochistic like some of the pain sluts he had known, but she was strong enough to take what they gave her and ask for more. To the outside world, her beauty was not that of popular culture, she was curvaceous and did not have the height to support it like her mother, she appeared shy at first and seemed insecure but over the last year, he had found none of those things were entirely true.

She was more than beautiful to him, intelligent and strong-minded. She was loyal, good and kind. She submitted during sex not because she was weak but because she was strong enough to know the bliss that came with that exchange of power. He had been overjoyed when he had seen the playroom Josh had built. He hadn't been sure until that moment that Josh's controlling nature had extended to sexual dominance. He had pictured them being a traditional couple like his other brothers who he knew had a Kept in their employ for anything beyond the traditional marital bed.

He ran his fingers through Peri's hair as she sucked his cock so beautifully. He understood now why Josh had so easily dismissed Dante's off to share his Kept just after the triplets were born. Being with a Kept paled in comparison to being with the woman you loved in the way you needed to love her. He leant up on an elbow watching her for a few minutes longer then pulled her head off his cock by the hair. Her open mouth leaving strands of saliva hanging in the air between her lips and his raging cock.

"The basket, drag it closer," he commanded not releasing his grip on her hair and enjoying her whimpers as it pulled tighter as she moved to comply. She dragged it forward and to his side where he could easily reach it. "Perfect," he gave her a toothy smile. "You're so fucking amazing," he said sitting up and pulling her forward slightly to kiss her and then pushing her head back down to his cock.

Peri felt him remove her shirt and bra but aside of lifting her arms when necessary did not move from her place between his legs. She felt rather than saw him pull her arms behind her, and the tight leather cuffs that wrapped around her arms just above her elbows pushing her chest out as her shoulders were drawn back. She kept her eyes down only looking up occasionally through her dark lashes as he moved above her to undo her skirt and pull it off to toss them with the rest of her clothes beside the damp panties that had been discarded long ago.

Dante rearranged the pillows behind him and reclined back making her gurgle loudly as he bucked his hips up into her mouth and gripped her hair holding her down. After long moments he pulled her off his cock and dragged her forward helping her to settle over his cock. He moaned as he felt the slick velvet walls of her pussy slowly envelop him.

"Oh fuck yeah," he murmured picking up a crop from where it lay beside him. He flicked the flat leather end at her nipple, and she squealed tensing and bucking slightly. Dante felt all of it and groaned. "Now for the riding lesson I told Josh I would give you this afternoon," he said his voice thick with arousal. He flicked the end of the crop at her nipples several more times before landing it hard across both breasts leaving a long red welt.

Peri cried out, her eyes misting with the tears she knew would come, as this so called riding lesson continued. A small part of her mind registered that he and Josh had discussed this tryst, and that Josh had approved of it.

"Giddyup," Dante commanded and landed the crop again making her shudder and cry out as she began to lift and lower herself slowly on and off his cock. He went back to flicking at her long hard nipples mesmerised by the bounce of her breasts and how beautiful they looked dancing unfettered before his eyes. The crop landed again, and tears fell to her cheeks as she dropped onto him hard and ground into him crying out.

He dropped the crop then and reached up grabbing both of her breasts and forcing her to lean forward as he moved to catch a nipple between his teeth. "Ride," he growled as he bit into her and slapped her ass with the now free hand.

Without her arms to balance her, Peri felt it was almost impossible to fuck him in this position. Then she felt his hand steady her hip, and he began to move from below her bucking up into her and fucking her as his teeth tortured her nipples. Eventually, he pushed her back up to a sitting position and settled both his hands on her hips. The orgasm she felt building she knew would be earth shattering, and as he growled at her to ride again, she began moving up and down as hard and fast as she could.

Satisfied that she was riding as best she could without his help, he moved his hands back to her breasts lashing out and slapping them as the bounced with her movements. "Fuck!" he roared feeling her cum and her cunt milk at his cock with her climax. She collapsed on top of him, and he wrapped his arms around her. Finally having her to himself was worth the wait and he was reluctant to move or release her from the cuffs. They had plenty of time before they had to be back and his mother knew where they were and why, so she wouldn't send anyone to look for them.

Dante held her like that for a long time his cock softening and sliding from her way before he was ready to release her from his arms and the restraints.

"I could stay here with you like this forever," he said quietly looking into her tear stained face. He heard her sigh contentedly and kissed any words she might have said in response away. When he let her catch her breath again, she looked at him with a soft smile.

"If only we could but we have to go back. I know what I have to do now, and I need time. I promise I will make it up to you," she leant forward to kiss him again. "You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

*****

"Papa. Lio," Josh said. "It wasn't a freak accident."

"I know," Joseph nodded. "With Nik out of the picture the Suebi lost their edge in whatever they were planning so they went to the only other person they knew had influence in the family, Matteo. It may not have been by her hand, but she is to blame for what happened."

"I need to know," Josh said.

"We knew Nik had developed a taste for party drugs and the culture that came with it, but she was a good actress. She was always careful to cover what she was doing by being with a large group of people who partied hard. We never saw the signs of most of what she was doing, and you were the only one who ever got close enough to see what we couldn't. You never seemed to notice anything amiss that we could tell," Joseph explained.

"Nothing was amiss. Ben didn't see it either," Josh defended himself. "They were close, Ben and Pete always made sure she and Maryanne were okay."

"My point exactly, she was very good at covering up the web of lies she wove until it all unravelled when you met Peri. She could manipulate and everyone including you until that moment. After we had sent her to the Battaglia we investigated properly and with the information we found along with what her servant knew, CJ found viruses in most of our networked computers including Ben's. Most of your older sibling's phones had been tampered with, and the list goes on," he sighed.

"She'd recruited Matteo through the drugs and had blackmailed him after that, knowing Lio had access to all the family records. Nik couldn't understand the power of love, though, and as the guilt ate away at him once Nik was gone, Matteo eventually confessed. Lio called Charles and was taking Matteo to the safety of his house when they were killed. Matteo had inadvertently reinfected the phone Lio used, but it wasn't an accident."

"How do I do this?" Josh asked sadly bowing his head and knowing this wouldn't be the last time he had to make a decision like this alone.

"There is already a contingency in place, you don't have to plan your own sister's execution," Joseph said without emotion. "Your trial was about coming to the realisation that to keep your family strong and safe, there are some necessary evils that need to be done, even to those we love. You must put the good of the family above your needs," he lectured.

"Speaking of which how are you handling your new living arrangements?" he asked with a smile ending the conversation about Nik.

"Surprisingly well," Josh chuckled. "D. and I are probably more alike than anyone realised, including us. We have a real respect and love for each other now that will only grow and get better. I trust him, and that above all else will help us be successful leaders."

"Peri, Joshua," Joseph said sternly. "I asked about your living arrangements."

"It's good," Josh shrugged. "I know they are enjoying some time alone together today, and I'm okay with that," he said thoughtfully. "I have always been there with them before today. Having said that Dante only starting fucking her a few days ago. Until then it's just been mild flirtations and a few kisses. He's given me time to get my head around it slowly which I am grateful for."

"A difficult time of adjustment," Joseph nodded but gave his son a small smile. "I remember. It is different for selfish men like us but you are going to be travelling a lot over the next year, and you will not have a neglected wife at home alone, waiting for you to return to complain about all her worries. Instead, she will welcome you with open arms and open legs," he chuckled. "Let them have their time without recriminations in these early days it will pay off in the long run."

"It's difficult," Josh admitted. "I like to be there even if only to watch from the sidelines."

"Your need to have power and control over your wife should not extend to your brother, though," Joseph warned. "You must rule equally if you want to make the most of his talents. You will breed resentment if you try to control his relationship with Peri. Let them find their way. You are her husband, and you will inherit the chair you don't have to prove your power over them or anyone now."

"It isn't mine yet," Josh said testing his father's words. "Dante believes Romey might challenge the will of the table."

"We have considered the possibility," Joseph said carefully. "Why don't we take advantage of the commander's hospitality and fly home with Dino and Lucia tomorrow. Things have moved faster than expected, and we have decided to move up the announcement. We to believe that one of your brothers may be reluctant to accept the new order of things, and I think you and I need to talk about what you will do about it."

"Romey," Josh nodded. "D. and I have discussed it, and we would like to know his future role and who will supervise him," Josh said showing that he had been doing more than just accepting what he had been told and trusting his father to handle it.

"Very good," Joseph nodded. Pleased that they had seen possible impediments to their taking over the running of the Donati empire. "Mama is instructing Peri on how to handle the women. Carmen also will be a problem. Possibly more so than Romeo."

Josh nodded thoughtfully. He hadn't considered the wives and how they would feel. It made sense that Carmen was as ambitious as her husband. He could see now that it was pointed out, how she had always pushed herself into Emily and Bianca's life while practically ignoring Roseanna. Angelo and his wife were no threat at all to her, and he could see that she had dismissed them out of hand.

"Okay," Josh agreed. While reluctant to leave Peri and Dante alone overnight he knew that the next two weeks would either cement his leadership for good or fracture his family irreparably. "I would rather have D. here for the conversation about Romey and Carmen but," he cleared his throat. "I also need to know the plans for Nik. I made the decision, and I will see it through." He said seriously. "I want to talk to D. I assume there is a secure phone in the commander's Athenaeum as there is in ours?" He began making plans and pulling his thoughts together about he needed from his father.

"I might remind you that you are not the chair yet," Joseph frowned but was proud of the way his son considered the information he had been given and swung into action. "Yes, there is a secure line that the commander will let you use after dinner, tell Dante ten to be sure. I will let him know we are staying."

Josh checked his watch. He knew that Peri would probably be in the nursery getting ready for the evening feeding of the babies. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called her planning on letting D. know he needed to talk to him later that night.

*****

It had been close to midnight when Dante had finally gone to bed and pulled Peri into his arms. Josh had been relieved that Peri had confided her concerns about Carmen, and they had come up with a tentative plan. Trying to bring Romey around was going to be hard enough without having to worry about his wife. Jules, of course, didn't know who would be named chair only that he was not, and he was about to be separated from his twin. Romey was not close enough to any of his other brothers to think he had a chance now.

Nobody in his family would have considered either Josh or himself as leaders which meant Romey's attention would fall on Ben and Angelo. Although he may cosy up to Carlo as an unknown quantity in the mix and the only other single brother aside of Dante. Carlo was a real family man and watched over all of them, never saying much or interfering unless he felt he had to. If Romey got together with him, they could have a decent shot at the leadership.

His mind went to earlier that afternoon when they had arrived back at the cottage to find Carlo in the nursery playing on the floor with the babies. He quietly asked the nannies to leave for a few minutes and then turned to them and asked, "Does Josh know your fucking his wife?"

"We've all lived together for a while now, do you really think he doesn't?" Dante had countered. "You know me, Carlo. I'd never cross that line unless invited. He's finally learning to share his toys. That's all there is to it."

"Just as well, the way she howls it's not a secret from anyone here now," he had laughed and ambled off happy with their response and the deep blush on Peri's face.

He would be a strong ally Dante thought once again focusing on the problem at hand. He had no doubt that Peri could handle Carmen and the rest of the women in the family. She was prepared for the concert this year and had sat for some time after dinner with Angelo and Rosanna talking about the children's concert. He'd been impressed with how she had joked with them about being tricked into performing last year and how she felt they owed her a favour this year. It didn't take much talking they loved her idea's, and Rosanna took over most of the preparation for her. Peri was becoming a force to be reckoned with and he felt sorry for anyone who underestimated her.

Josh had said very little about his visit with Nik, and he worried that things had gone badly. He'd tried to broach the conversation several times, but Josh wouldn't be drawn on it. In the end, he had said that it was a discussion best had face to face.

"I can hear you thinking," Peri murmured sleepily snuggling against him. "Is everything okay with Josh?"

"Sorry," he murmured absently and kissed her forehead. "Josh is all good. He should land about nine tomorrow morning. It feels weird without him hogging the bed and you with his gigantic arms."

"Yeah, I imagine it will be just as weird if you ever stay away overnight," she murmured. "It just means you and Josh will have to give me twice as many cuddles when one of you is away."

"You're becoming a bit spoilt I think," Dante chuckled.

"Just living up to being a Donati princess," she laughed lightly and nuzzled into his neck sliding a hand down his body to his cock. The final barrier in their relationship had come down during their time together today, and she was experiencing that first rush of sexual attraction independent of Josh and his relationship with Dante. She wanted this not because she had to for him and the family but her now. She was still trying to reconcile how she could love two men the way she did, but she couldn't deny her feelings for either of them.

She felt his cock swell under her hand and smiled as she felt his arms tighten around her. She kissed down his body and used her mouth to help turn his mind from whatever was keeping him from sleep.

He groaned as he reached down and stroked her hair. There was a least one benefit to Josh not being here tonight. He closed his eyes enjoying the feel of her soft tongue fluttering under the swollen head of his cock. He sighed heavily letting his worries float away as the pleasure of being with the woman he had loved for so long filled his mind with happier thoughts. He let her carry on for a long time until he felt he couldn't take more before risking shooting his load into her mouth when he would much rather fuck her and fill her with his seed.

Rationally he knew that she wasn't fertile and wouldn't be until the Depo-Provera ran its course but he wanted to waste no chance to have her carry his child. He wanted that almost as badly as he had wanted her. He pulled her up and rolled her to her back bringing her legs up to double her over and open up the plain of her cunt to him. He looked down into her face as he entered her and saw the momentary gasp and whimper as he filled her. He knew his cock wasn't as long as Josh's but his girth was greater, and he knew she felt that stretch as he pushed into her stretching her over the hot hard shaft.

He plunged in and stilled wanting to make it last, and she looked up at a smile playing over her lips. He released her legs letting them wrap around his hips and lowered his head to kiss her deeply. His hips began to move slowly as he kissed her and he let himself enjoy the slow sensual pleasure after dominating her so thoroughly over the last few days.

Peri was startled by the change of pace and wrapped her body around his feeling another shift in the feelings they shared. Without Josh here in the bed with them at night, the atmosphere was so different from any other night. She couldn't be sure of what she was feeling as she returned his kisses feeling the tenderness of his love-making as so very different from any other time they had been together. She let the feeling wash over her and surprisingly felt the slow tingles start in her belly and spread out as she climbed to a slow softer but intense orgasm that crashed over and lingered as Dante groaned loudly and rammed into her hard. She could feel every pulse of his cock as he came dropping his head down to kiss her sharing his ragged breath with her.

Peri clung to him, and when he tried to roll off her, she rolled with him not wanting to lose the moment. Neither spoke, remaining lost in their thoughts as they fell asleep still wrapped around each other.

Peri woke first and smiled up at the man who held her so gently cradled in his arms. Sliding gently away from him, she pulled on a robe and went into the bathroom to clean up a little and dress before going to feed her babies.

"Leave some for my coffee," Dante mumbled continuing the running joke he had with Josh about milk for his coffee as she quietly went over and kissed him softly before leaving the room.