The Twighlight Zone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers

I tried to get a little more information out of her. "You know, you've got a really strange place here. A private art gallery, elevators in a house, all the fun stuff." She fitted two of the rods together, and snapped two straps at either end. "And what about those Greek letters? What do they mean? Did all of this come from your father?" She took out another rod and connected it to a star shaped device, and began strapping it to my left leg. I felt like like was getting fitted for a suit.

"My father left it to me, yes, but it was my great-grandmother that designed and built it. She had plenty of money, and did what she wanted. Other leg please. Thank you. Anyway, she belonged to an organization with a very strict charter and good benefits, and this was her way of returning the favors they showed her and her husband. It's been in the family ever since. Come over here please."

She pulled me, stiff- legged, over to the circles, and swiveled them so I could climb inside. Once inside, she slid in the two piece rod, and attached it to my shoulders and wrists, turning my upper body into a big 'T'. "Must have been pretty good benefits, to have built a place like this. Is that what the BAD stood for?" She lifted my feet onto the frame and snapped the bars in place, then hooked the star device to the other leg bar, then to a third bar and my shoulder rod, making an effective rack to which I was already attached.

"Stands for, Alan, stands for." She took another rod, this one having a small, finger sized dildo attached to the end. She covered it liberally in lubricant, and pressed it to my anus. "Open up." It slid in easily through a hole in the rear of my suit that I hadn't noticed before and pressed into my anus about half an inch before my muscles stopped it, and she adjusted it it and attached it to the rest of the rack, leaving it about a half inch in my ass.

"What the hell?" Try as I might, I couldn't un-impale my self.

"I'll explain more about that in a moment. You see, Beta Alpha Delta still exists. It is a Femina Sorority, and I'm putting on a little show for the local chapter. It's pledge time, and we have some fine candidates. You won't be working with them much, though." She pulled a set of earphones out of the box, and wedged them in the little earslots in my hood. They plugged into a little jack on the frame, and suddenly her voice was amplified. "I'm going to give you the controls now, Alan. Try not to make a mess. See you in a little while." She pressed a little device into each of my hands, then stood back and smiled. "Almost forgot." She reached into the box again and pulled out something which she kept hidden at her side.

"A little kiss before I go?" She leaned in, and surprised me with a rather tonguey kiss, and at the same time reached down and grabbed the head of my aching dick. Suddenly, she pinched the glans between two fingernails, and when I yelped, she stuffed the ball of the gag into my mouth and locked it place. It must have been coated with something; it tasted sour and I noticed that my nervous stomach started to calm almost immediately. Again she stepped back, and grabbed the side of the inner sphere and pulled. It began to spin slowly around, giving me a view of the room, the Tara, then the room. On one of the passes, I saw her grab the next sphere and shove it in a different direction. The dildo at my ass began to hum, and I started to get dizzy. She spun the third one and my view began to shift all over the room. I rotated in three hundred sixty degrees on three different axis.

Her voice came through the headphones loud and clear. "The controls will let you start or stop rotation. I would let it spin, if I were you, unless you want that vibrator up your ass. It's a gravity fed device. If it stays in any one orientation for more than twenty seconds, it will start to rise against the frame and into your rear end. It won't go far, but if you're not used to it, so I guess it could be a little uncomfortable. I don't know; maybe your into that kind of thing. Talk to you later." The noise of the room clicked off, and was replaced with music by Nine Inch Nails.

Whatever was on the ball gag was keeping me from throwing up. I felt the spheres slow down, and decided not to risk it any further penetration by the digit at my anal gate. I closed my eyes and clicked on the buttons, sending the device back into rotations. When presented with the question of disorientation or butt fuck by a piece of art, I decided to take the disorientation.

I don't know how long I spun, but when I opened my eyes there was a different scene in the room. The lights were up, and I could see know that the room had more occupants than before. They were across the room looking at other sculptures. I noticed that depending on how I rotated the spheres, the wiring would cross and I could hear what was being said. That, or Tara was giving me the feeling that I was doing it. More likely, she was doing it on purpose.

"...sisters to this years art show..."

"...paintings and sculptures for bid..."

"...for preparation..." They were moving closer to me.

"...erotic satisfaction..." There were about two dozen of them, dressed in exotic costumes and all wearing masks of some sort. As they approached, I felt the rings slow again, and I pressed the buttons to keep it going. Only this time, I kept slowing down. Before they arrived, I got a good look at them. Seven were dressed in colored leather outfits; Tara in her white (only now she had on cowboy boots), one each in red, purple, and blue, one in green with yellow diamonds, another in black, and the last in zebra stripes. Each wore a veiled mask fitted to a hood which covered their face, with their hair pulled through a hole in the top of the hood pony style. Around them were at least a dozen women dressed in black leather bras and panties, with matching hoods. Only their hoods were full face, and wouldn't allow speech. All were in stockings and heels of some sort. They were fantasies from one of my wet dreams.

The music kicked off just before they reached me. "This gentleman will be providing service for the next few weeks. As you can see, he has been prepared as stated in the program. You can also see that he is quite capable of a hearty erection, and," the sphere rack stopped completely, and the vibrator rose into my ass, try as I might to keep it out, and stimulated my prostrate to a quick orgasm, "he can culminate his actions too." One of the fully hooded women ran forward and caught the ejaculate in a clear cup while they all had a laugh at the joke. When I was finished and the dizziness stopped, I got a better look at them.

Tara stood next to the device, and retracted the vibrator from my ass. She was stunning in her white outfit, with her long black hair cascading from the top of the hood. There must have been a lot of fake hair in there, because I knew her hair wasn't that long - it now almost reached her waist.

Second was one completely dressed in red; long curly brown hair framed the hooded and veiled face. She was nicely built, and her outfit was cut to show off cleavage. She stood in front of me in her high heels, and looked me up and down. I had the feeling that she was smiling, when she turned and walked away.

Third was dressed in a purple leather bodysuit, complete with purple high heeled boots. A thick brown braid trailed from her hood to her waist, laced at the bottom with purple leather straps. She was tall and stocky, like a basketball player, and probably stood six and a half feet in her heels. She paid little attention to me as she passed.

The next was dressed in a blue silk shirt and a matching leather skirt, with a long blue leather overcoat. Her topknot was made of long, straight black hair which reached midway down her back. Her body was more petite than the others, but was no less impressive. I felt a cold shiver run down my back as her mask turned to face me for just a moment.

In contrast to the solid colors I had seen so far, the next one was dressed in a combination of green leather and green and yellow diamond silk. The diamonds were large, and tickled some memory in my head, but I couldn't place it. Her costume was a snug bodysuit of green silk, with green leather corset and calf high boots. The hood was also diamond covered, and actually had two holes through which the red hair was pulled through. Both were on top, but one each on either side of the centerline, giving her a twin ponytail look.

Next to last was the poster girl for Dominatrix Inc. Strategically placed sections of Spiked black leather covered what they had to while exposing much more. She wore spiked black leather gloves with a matching collar, and her blonde hair spilled from a hood that was also covered in studs. The boots were spike heeled, and rose almost all the way to her hips.

Last of the seven was dressed in zebra stripes, from the thigh high spike heeled boots to the short skirt, corset, and half cup bra, to the short jacket and hood. Dirty blonde hair cascaded down her back. This last one was bustier than the others, and when she stopped in front of me, she grabbed hold of my cock roughly and gave it a twist. I yelped into the ball gag more in surprise than pain and she let out a low laugh, turned, and walked away.

Once all of the main watchers were past, the group of women in full hoods surrounded me. Each wore a black leather bra and panties, and knee high black leather boots. Around each wrist was a thick leather bracelet, and around each neck was a studded collar. On their left butt cheek was a gold beta-alpha-delta. All were nearly identical dressed; the only differences were their hair topknots. They all stared at me, and if I thought I was hard before, then I was a rock now.

Tara spoke again. "See, girls, how your dress affects the normal male? The correct use of clothing can excite a man without any other stimuli. This one evidently has a passion for leather and heels. Most men do." As they turned and walked away, Tara grabbed my erect cock. "Gotta go, big boy. Be back soon." She adjusted something on the rack, and walked away. Again, the heavy sounds of Trent Reznor filled my ears. The vibrator buzzed and again pushed at my anus. I started pushing buttons, and the spheres began there rotation once again. I closed my eyes in an attempt to stop the dizziness this caused, and lost track of time.

The next thing I knew I was being disconnected from the sphere. My body ached, and my mind swam with dizziness and a self-induced trance I had entered to keep from being sick. Tara undid the ball gag, and I flexed my jaw to see if the muscles still worked. While she unhooked the rest of the bars, I looked around at the now dark hall. Most of the sculptures were gone or disassembled, and I wondered if they had also held occupants during the show. I hadn't been in much of a position to notice at the time. The muscles in my arms and legs quivered with exhaustion.

"Mind telling me what went on here tonight? I mean, this was no one night stand with a little kinky sex thrown in. This was full blown crazy. Who were all these people? And what is all this leather crap, with the women and the heels and shit?" The more I talked, the more worked up I was getting, and I decided to quit before I lost my temper.

"Alan, Beta Alpha Delta, the Femina Sorority, is a semi-secret society designed to propagate the female agenda. It inducts college age females into an intense training program where they learn to dominate and control both men and weaker females. We originally did it through the use of sexual tension, and that is still the most fun and the easiest, but we have developed other ways. Tonight was part of the pledge program, and the women you saw were sisters and pledges. They will be involved in the training sessions for the next few weeks." She finished packing the tubes and motioned for me to pick up the box. We headed for the elevator.

"What was the art show for? And the hoods? And where do I fit in?" Questions started to flood my mind, and I could hardly spit them out fast enough. We got into the elevator.

"You were suggested as a likely candidate for the training sessions, and after you were checked out it was decided you would help out this fall. The hoods and veils were for the protection of our sisters. If it ever became public knowledge who was in our society, they would be shunned and the whole thing would be undermined. The art show was to show you and a few other subjects to the sisters and the pledges." The door opened and we got out into the basement.

"I am a subject for training sessions?"

"Yes, but you'll learn more about that later. You know, Alan, you are taking this entire thing very well. Most of the men we do this to would have cracked or lashed out by now. Are you okay?" I could heard some concern in her voice.

I put down the box and turned to face her. "When this whole thing started last week, I didn't know what to think, or what to believe. It all seems so far-fetched. Women in leather, secret societies, the whole thing. But I was pretty sure you weren't going to hurt me, and at the moment you've got me by the short hairs. I touched the controller after the suit was set, and got the pain again. I won't be doing that again. I think that as long as I know it is going to end, and that it won't screw up my life, I can handle it."

Like a snake her left hand fluidly grabbed my right wrist, her right hand grabbed my prick, and she swept me to the ground in a judo take down. Before I could move, she was straddling my thighs.

"If I do hurt you, it's for you're own good. Over the next few weeks you'll learn a lot, and it's best if you do what you are told. Most people have a submissive nature, and look to others for guidance. We are going to show you how to use that to your advantage. Understand?" I nodded. "Good. Then let's get down to business. I'm going to ask you a few questions, and you will answer, out loud, in a complete sentence and in the affirmative. Understand?" I nodded again. Her hand came across my face in a loud slap that sounded worse than it was, but still stung. "Understand?"

Flip her over, I thought. Fight back. You aren't the most muscular of men, but surely you could take on this woman and come out on the winning side.

But somewhere inside me, a piece of me split in two. Part of me was tried and true, stable and constant, perversions in the closet where they belonged. The new part was curious. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. Well, at least maybe test the waters with a toe before saying it's too cold for a swim. The new part won.

"Yes, I understand. I will answer all questions affirmatively and in full sentences."

She grabbed my prick again, and slipped one hand around the base while her other grabbed loosely just above it. Her eyes never left mine as she slid the top hand up and off my dick, then quickly brought it up and underneath, followed with another stroke from base and off the tip. Left hand, then right, then left, each yanking my cock upward while trying to draw everything inside my loins into the air.

"I have a little reward to give you for being such a good and understanding man this evening. Alan, honey, you won't cum until I tell you, will you?"

"I won't cum until you tell me."

Her actions sped up a little. "Do I feel good to you?"

"Yes, you feel very good to me." Despite my orgasm earlier in the evening, I was already hard again.

She began to stroke faster, occasionally squeezing harder as her hand passed over my glans.

"If I asked you to dress up in kinky costumes, would you?" Faster, harder.

"Yes, I would wear kinky costumes if asked." I could feel orgasm building again.

"Would you let me change you body, so that you would be more sexually appealing? I mean, as long as I changed it back?" Her muscles began clenching around my prick, drawing the cum upwards. I was starting to go numb, as I do before a really mind-blowing orgasm.

I gasped out a reply. "I would let...let you change my body...to be...be more sexually appealing."

"If I told you I would teach you to satisfy and be satisfied, bring out your animalistic natures, send you to hell and back, would you agree to it?" I was starting to lose consciousness, and almost ready to explode.

"YES. I want you to teach me. Teach me to satisfy and be satisfied. Make me an animal. Send me to hell and back. OH. UNH." She twisted off me and grabbed a small cup, as she had on that first night, and caught the results of my orgasm as my cock spurted forth its load of jism of the evening. I didn't know why she did what she did, and I wasn't about to ask. She had a very irritated look on her face.

"You didn't wait until I told you to cum. Just for that, I don't want you to engage in any sexual activity in which you cum, until I say so. If you go home and wifey is in the mood, the sex had better be one sided, in her favor. I am setting your reminder ring here to give you a level seven shock if you orgasm without my permission. You have to learn control. I'll decide your further punishment at a later time. But first I think we should get you out of that suit and get you home. Your wife will be expecting you."

* * * * * * * * * *

I pulled into my driveway, turned off the car, and just sat there for a minute, wondering what punishment Tara would subject me to, and when. Tara had gotten me out of the outfit and dressed in my sweats without saying another word to me. The first night was over, with six more for me to endure. I didn't know if I could do it. These two Wednesday nights made me doubt myself - who was I really? What did I think I was doing? My whole life was becoming a house of cards, and I was shaking the table with the deceptions I had now allowed to become part of my life. I hope the cards wouldn't fall.

I got out of my car and walked to the dark house. I must have beat my wife home. I let myself in and headed upstairs to shower off . It was when I got into our bedroom to strip off my sweats that I saw it. On top of the television in out bedroom was a ball gag harness and a DVD in a white box. In block lettering read the title, "The Art Critic and the Art". Below it was a picture of an odd sculpture of a man in a gyroscopic appearing device.

I picked up the items and locked them in the chest drawer. I was pretty sure I knew what was on the DVD, but I wasn't sure how felt about it. I certainly wasn't happy that the whole thing had been recorded and left in my house.

* * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday, May 22nd - The second night

I sat in the front seat of my car, dressed in thin white pants, white t-shirt, and white sneakers. I was parked by a woman's health club, waiting for my time to come up. When it did, I walked into the place, and was greeted by the receptionist. She was an attractive redhead, dressed in workout clothes.

"Yes, sir?"

"I'm here to see Gloria." Just say what the note told you, no improvising.

"Just down that way, second door on your left." She pointed.

"Thank you." I walked down the hall, passing open rooms full of attractive, sweaty women, as they were led through aerobics and dance classes. I didn't get an erection; I couldn't. My cock was encased in a tube filled with tiny pointed nibs. Every time I even started to get erect, the pain was incredible. It was called a Khali's ring or something, and I wasn't too fond of it at all.

I found the door and knocked. A soft, feminine voice told me to enter. Upon entering I was greeted by the beautiful owner of the voice. She looked oriental; an athletic body with well proportioned and firm breasts was wrapped in a modest dress of blue satin. Long, straight black hair hung in a ponytail. Her face was pretty and serene. A light perfume hung in the air.

Seurat
Seurat
113 Followers