The Twighlight Zone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit.

My whole body tensed as she began to push it's head against my asshole. "Come now. You said I could fuck you. In fact, you begged for it."

"Please, no, it's too big"

Again the phallus pushed, this time with more force. She grabbed my cock again with her right hand and started pumping it up and down as she pressed again with the phallus-tail. The pressure in my balls and cock was too great, and I relaxed my ass muscles. The phallus slid in, and she began to fuck me by rocking back and forth. The phallus tip of her tail was not much larger than one of her fingers, and my recently stretched anal ring closed snugly around it.

The feeling was strange, to say the least. It felt like I had to shit real bad; but the size and composition of the phallus were not completely uncomfortable. It was made of some soft material that let the interior of my anal channel form around it, instead of the hard stiffness I imagined a plastic dildo would feel like. She took long, smooth stokes, a little deeper each time, being sure not to damage me internally. I began to sob again, but I didn't know why.

"So, do you like the fuck I promised you?" I could hear the laughter in her voice. "Had something else in mind when I talked about fucking, did you? Maybe you thought you would be sticking your cock inside me? " She laughed a little, and then her voice got very quite and I had to strain to hear it. "I'm breaking the rules tonight, just for you. I'll end up paying big time, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. I'm going to stuff that cock of yours into my hot little pussy. Think you can handle it?" She pushed in again, deeper than any other time, then stepped up onto the base of the rack with her left foot. This caused the phallus-tail to twitch to one side, and at the same time she reached down at my side.

My brain was going into overload. Sweat poured from my face, not only from the heat of the room and the effect of the lotion, but from true fear of what she might do to my dick if she took it inside her. "Please, no..."

"Remember this?" She lifted up a remote control, the kind I had come to wholeheartedly respect, and with her other hand grabbed the ring around my dick. " I don't think you need this anymore, " and with that wiggled the ring off. She pressed a button on the remote, and suddenly my cock stood straight out from my body, held by some invisible force.

I had forgotten completely about the flesh covered sheath I put on first thing this evening. I could see that it was now changing color; at the base it was still the color of my skin, but it quickly faded to a deep red that matched her outfit.

She lifted her body up onto her left foot and swung her right foot over my leg, putting it on a rest at the back of the rack's base. The left foot followed, onto the other side, and she was now straddling me. The phallus-tail was still imbedded in my ass as she grabbed my cock and lowered herself down on it. I slid in easily; there was evidently plenty of lubrication inside and still plenty on me from her earlier ministrations. She pressed another button on the remote and I felt the invisible force around my cock disappear. The sudden return to complete feeling made my cock ache all the more for orgasmic release. "What do you say you tell me how much you like being fucked, slave?"

"Please stop. I can't take it anymore."

"Wrong request." She started sliding up my shaft, and I realized that the lubrication inside wasn't natural. The latex devil suit must have had a sheath inside her, and she had coated it with a weaker version of the heat liquid. Weaker, I think, because if it had been full strength, it would have burned my dick off. Even so, as it came in contact with the air, my cock started to burn incredibly. She stopped halfway up. "It won't burn as much inside, slave. Let's try that request again. Do you want to be fucked?"

I failed completely. "MISTRESS, I LOVE WHEN YOU FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK

YOUR SLAVE!"

I got a smile in response. "Much better." She slid back down, and the burning imediately faded. But instead of humping me, she just sat there, and it took a moment before I realized why. The phallus in my ass started to pull out, and my internal muscles pushed to help it exit. Instead of being forced all the way out, though, it stopped, and started back in. I gasped out loud, and saw the she-devil on top of me laughing. "One of its many features - well place and effective hydraulics. I told you I was going to fuck you, and fuck you I will, and it will be twice the fuck anybody else will give you."

I felt the evil appendage slowly force it's way deep inside me again.

"You know the best thing about my tail, slut?"

Good god, there's more? "No, Mistress..."

"It's that every time I clench my asscheeks, my dick gets bigger. Don't you wish yours was like that?" To emphasize the point, I felt her muscles clench had around my cock, evidently she used her kegel's and ass muscles simultaneously. The tail tip stretched against my anus. The phallus started out again, and I felt it shoot something into my ass. The appendage seemed to have a life of it's own, and started back in, more quickly, then out. My ass began to become numb, evidently from the ejaculate.

All this time she sat on top of me, laughing, while her tail-cock fucked me. In, out. In, out. In, out.

I felt her start to gyrate, grinding her red latex clit onto my pelvis. Before I knew it, she lifted herself almost off my cock, then back down again. My entire pelvic area was now going numb, and there was no longer any pleasurable feelings in her fucking. In fact, there was very little feeling left at all. As if by some signal, she started to pump up and down, and the phallus in my ass matched her rhythm, driving in when she was at the tip and pulling out when she sat down. I became a seesaw to her sexual conquest.

I wasn't going to last long, and we both knew it. My entire body reached climax quickly, and I exploded into her. She continued to fuck me, and the phallus in my ass stimulated my prostate to another climax in the few minutes it took her orgasm. She climbed off me, the way she had climbed on, and pulled the dildo-tail from my ass. My still erect cock reached for the ceiling, but it had changed. The head was extended, evidently holding the cum from my two orgasms in the tip of the condom.

"Not bad for the first time. I hope next time you'll think about what you ask for. You may get it. Of course, now that you've experienced a good ass fuck, I am sure you'll be looking for another." She picked up a towel from the floor beneath me and began to wipe me off. I hadn't realized it, but the burning sensation on my chest and thighs had faded during our sexual bout. I wondered why that was, then wondered why anything was, and why the room was suddenly spinning around me.

"Was I too much for you, slut? Did my little ass-fuck take a lot out of you? Or should I say put a lot into you?" She started laughing again. One of my last conscious thoughts was that whatever her tail had shot into me had not only relaxed and numbed my ass, but was now knocking me out. Things faded to black.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke up on my bed in my house, still reeling from the effects of the knockout drug, and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve my full bladder and now loose intestines. On the way back into the bedroom I noticed a small box wrapped in red latex on top of the television. I grabbed it and ripped it open. Inside was a red latex dildo eight inches long and a DVD in a red case, with black gothic lettering on the front which read, 'Sex slut in HELL'. I unlocked the hidden drawer in the cedar chest at the foot of the bed and put the items in with the others without giving them a second glance, and relocked the drawer. My wife would be home soon.

I can only imagine what next Wednesday night will be like. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

* * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, June 15th

In the shower this morning, I had nasty sexual thoughts. I always have sexual thoughts in the shower, but I don't know of a guy that doesn't. As I washed myself, I noted how nice it was to slip the bar of soap between my asscheeks, to make sure everything was clean. A moment later I slid my finger in. The soap burned for a moment, yes, but overall the feeling wasn't unpleasant. I stopped before I made a mess. No need for the shock that I knew would await me for an unapproved orgasm.

Twice now I had something slipped into my ass by a woman, and the end result was that I now think I wouldn't say 'no' to more.

* * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday, June 19th

After dinner my wife and I watched the beginning of the news, which added to her growing excitement over the state lottery. Nobody had won the big Super Seven lottery in a few weeks,

and the jackpot was close to sixteen million.

Like we were going to win. At the moment I didn't really care if we *did* win. I was on short time as a plaything for Tara and her friends, and I was filled with mixed emotions. While the experiences I was having were exhilarating to say the least, the feeling that I was betraying my wife was making me a wreck. Correction: the *knowledge* was making me a wreck. Our relationship was founded on love and trust, not sex, and while I still loved her I could feel myself being drawn into this world of bizarre sex. Part of me wanted the experience and the guilt to end, but part of me (primarily the part located between my legs) wanted the kinky sex to go on, and on, and on.

While I was never the type to give a body part a name, I had decided that if anything was going to get a title, it would be my dick. And the title would be, 'traitor'.

I was going to look outside for my expected delivery when I realized that I had beaten my wife home that afternoon and that she had never gone upstairs. As brazen as my delivery person has been, I had a feeling about where my package was.

This week's package was on the pillows of our master bed. Black satin wrapping paper and a big red silk bow. At first I thought it had been left by my wife before she left for work in the morning, but then I opened it. Inside was a wide black leather belt with silver studs, and four buckling straps in the back. A two inch strap ran from the back to the front, with what I presumed to be a ball harness midway, and another harness for my cock which would lie flat against my stomach. There were also four sets of studded black leather cuffs, a matching collar, and a half-hood which would cover the upper half of my face and head. I had a pretty good idea which of the remaining women I would serve tonight.

I searched through the box for anything else, but found nothing but a slip of paper with an address and a time written on it. It was a place in the industrial district, where the remnants of the old steel factories used to be.

I stripped naked, then picked up the harness and stepped into it. When I got it almost all the way up, I pulled my semi-erect prick and balls through the hole in the crotch strap, then pulled it on the rest of the way. It was snug to start out with, but getting the buckling straps to their first hole made it downright tight. I affixed the attached ball stretcher, which quickly made my balls ache, and attached the crotch strap to the belt. With a little help I got my dick fully erect, and began buckling it in place, the first strap at the base, the second strap midway, and the last under the glans. They were too tight, and wouldn't let my erection wane anytime soon. The cuffs and the collar were snug, but not restrictive. When I got the hood on and looked at myself in the mirror, I thought I could have played the torturer in a dungeon in one of those old movies they show on the classics channel. Well, if those movies had full frontal male nudity, maybe.

I pulled on a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and an old pair of sneakers and went out to the car. I didn't bother to hide the hood or the wrist cuffs; I could no longer feel ashamed or humiliated at what I was doing. I did think it odd that, for the first time, there were no 'additions' to my body, and no use of the remote.

The parking lot outside the warehouse was filled with new Jaguars and BMWs, and I felt really out of place as I drove my beater around. I hoped (in vain, I knew) to find a place close to the door so that my trek across the lot wouldn't expose me for too long. The harness made me feel acutely aware of my genitals; the stretching and strapping made them very sensitive. I found a space, parked, and headed for the only door I could see. It was huge and made of metal, probably left over from the days when the steel mill was here. A buzzer was on one side, and I pressed it. A small window opened in the door, but I could see nobody behind it.

"I was told to report here."

A deep male voice replied, "Impossible. We have a dress code." The window slid shut.

Son of a bitch. Is nothing easy with these people?

I pulled off the t-shirt, the sneakers and, looking around and seeing nobody, the sweats. I rolled them all into a bundle and stuffed it into some nearby bushes. I pressed the buzzer again, then dropped my hands in a vain attempt to cover my genitals. The window slid open again.

"Is this better?"

The door creaked open to reveal a long corridor lit by a few overhead bulbs. The figure behind the window was not to be seen. I entered and had the overwhelming feeling that I was walking to a gallows. I heard the door shut behind me, but at this point there was no looking back. The sound of music came from down the hall.

At the far end was another door, this one painted with a fancy logo which read, 'The Twighlight Cafe'. A heavy industrial bass beat shook the ground and the walls, and when I opened the door, it made me take a step back.

Before me was a huge dance club, but not the type I had ever seen before. Most of the men there were dressed as I was; in fact, their harnesses were identical, and all were barefoot. The women dressed in a variety of sexy clothing, about half of which was made of red latex, with leather being the second preference. Everybody wore some type of facial covering. Another case of witness (and victim and perpetrator) identity protection. It was very surrealistic; the men were obviously servants of some sort, and the women were built like busty aerobics instructors. There didn't seem to be a whole lot of body fat anywhere. I felt very out of place, but the hood hid my identity, and I could blend with this crowd. I went in and tried to figure out who I was supposed to be with tonight.

I didn't have long to work on it, because she found me. I remembered her from my night as an art object. She was dressed head to toe in studded black leather; thigh high spike heeled boots, skirt, bustier, elbow length gloves, and a mask, all in the same metal adorned leather. Long curly blonde hair reached her waist. I felt my cock strain against it's bonds, and again tried to cover it.

"Hands at your side, Alan. I want to see all of you." I complied, blushing a bright red.

"Not bad. You could almost pass as a personal servant, if you could control that blushing of yours. A little more meat on your bones wouldn't hurt, either. But there is something missing." She held out her hand, which contained two more studs, just like those on the leather. Only these were earrings.

"My ears aren't pierced."

She seemed contemplative for a moment, then spoke, "Follow me." She walked past a bar to a door I hadn't noticed. I realized I didn't notice much about the club with her walking in front of me like that because the heels made her hips sway perfectly. A little constriction pain reminded me of the harness.

We ended up in a little lounge area with a couple of people in it. She retrieved a strange looking gun-like device from a cabinet and put one of the studs in the tip, which she put to my earlobe. I felt a sharp pain as the needle was driven through, but it went numb after a few seconds. The second one was worse, because I knew it was coming. Nobody in the room seemed to care, or even notice, when I yelped.

"From this point on you will refer to me as Mistress Dana. If I give you a command, you will follow it. You will reply to any statement I make to you with 'yes, Mistress Dana' or 'No, Mistress Dana' or any other appropriate reply. When I walk, you will follow two steps back, and to my left. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Dana." My head swam. It felt like I was drunk or stoned. I could hear my voice speaking, but it seemed detached. My earlobes, so recently pierced, burned with bee-sting pain. The effect lasted a only a minute, though.

"Slave, on your knees." I dropped before I could even think about it. Something was wrong with me. She walked over to an overstuffed leather chair, and I followed on hands and knees, two steps back and to her left. She turned, hiked up her skirt, and sat down. She wore no underwear and revealed a well trimmed bush. "Lick my pussy."

Now, I wasn't the best pussy eater in the world, but not for lack of trying. I had never had another woman in my life besides my wife, and cunnilingus wasn't something she normally asked for. Regardless, I felt this was a little out of bounds. She wanted me to do something that I felt was a true violation of my wedding vows.

Silly, when you think of everything that had happened to me so far, but those were the thoughts that flitted through my head. My body moved of it's own volition; my mouth opened and my tongue began lapping at her clit. I didn't want to do this, but couldn't force my body to stop. I was trapped in a body that was no longer obeying my commands.

"Not like that, you ass. Be gentle, explore, lick here and here. Extend your tongue into my pussy." She began to give directions on placement and technique; how hard or soft; how fast or slow, where and when. My mind retracted into itself. I could hear her voice, but it was no more than background noise. After a few minutes her back arched as an orgasm shook through her body.

"See, Slave? It's easier if you don't resist. It's amazing what those earrings can do." Earrings? Oh shit, I was dense. There must have been something in the earrings, and it was having this effect on me. My tongue kept lapping away, trying to bring Mistress Dana to another orgasm.

"If you concentrate on what you're doing, you'll enjoy it a lot more." I focused my mind on eating her pussy, and found I was becoming one with my body again. It still moved of it's own volition, though. Mistress Dana had a second orgasm, then a third.

"Much better, slave. I think you need more practice, though."

"Thank you, Mistress Dana." I couldn't believe I had just thanked a woman, other than the one I loved, for allowing me to eat her out. I could feel the heat of my skin as I blushed in anger and embarrassment.

At a motion from her hand, three women dressed in red latex mini-dresses sat on the couch. Each looked like a model, with slim waists, firm chests, and incredible legs and asses. "You will bring each of them to orgasm." My body crawled over to the first, and as she lifted the hem of her dress I stuck my head in and began licking and nibbling away. She made a few comments to Mistress Dana, who corrected me, and reached orgasm in just a few minutes. The second was even quicker, and the third had me build her up to just short of cumming and then had me keep her there for nearly fifteen minutes before taking her over the edge. My tongue felt like a swollen mass of wet sandpaper and my jaw ached, but I was happy because I had just brought four women to orgasm orally in under an hour, whereas I had never been able to do it truly effectively in my life. I thanked Mistress Dana.

"Clean up, slave. We have work to do." I took a proffered towel, wiped off, then followed Mistress Dana back into the club proper. I discovered that if I wanted, I could disassociate my mind from my body at will, sort of like reading while watching a movie. Mistress Dana could give me commands which I would follow without question and without me really paying attention. It made it a little easier to deal with my guilt, but not much.

1...56789...12