The Twilight Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard did as he was told. Who was he to argue with the woman who had just given him the best elevator ride of his life? Things were definitely looking up for Leonard Lumley today.

******

Despite the day's distractions Leonard had still managed to complete the Amudsen Proposal before the end of the workday. He stopped into the copier room to make a copy for his files and was surprised to find Kellie standing in front of the large machine. "I think this belongs to you, Leonard." She said, handing him a photocopy.

This of course made no sense to him since the only thing that he had needed to copy all day was in the folder in his hands. He looked at the paper he was holding and realized that it was an image, not a file of any sort. Leonard took it from her and studied it carefully, thinking perhaps it was some sort of Georgia O'Keeffe painting. "No, I don't think—" He had started to protest when he realized that it was a flower of an entirely different sort.

Kellie closed the door and slid the lock into place. "Think again, Leonard." She sauntered over to him and eased the file from the death grip in his hand and set it on the work table. "It's all yours if you want it."

Leonard looked around the room for the Candid Camera crew. That had to be the explanation for Kellie's sudden change of heart about him. "Show me how you did this." He suggested, figuring if someone was video taping this for some sort of cruel joke he wouldn't be the only one laughed at.

She smiled at him invitingly. "Will you lift me up?"

Leonard easily lifted her onto the copier and watched with fascination as she lined her pussy up and reached forward to hit the 'Copy' button. He retrieved the image from the tray and realized that it was, indeed a picture of Kellie's secret garden. "Show it to me." He commanded, watching intently as she hiked up her skirt and leaned back so that her cunt glistened invitingly at him.

Leonard leaned forward and slid his tongue slowly over one pink lip, stopping short of actually touching her clit. He repeated the process from bottom to top on the other side and, just as his tongue reached for her pink nub he hit the 'Copy' button again, capturing the moment forever on paper. A flood of juice ran down her labia, pooling on the glass below her. He slid his tongue into her pussy and fucked her slowly and thoroughly until she came all over his face. "Delicious." He murmured appreciatively.

With his right hand Leonard spread her lips further apart and hit 'Copy' again, sending another image of her glorious twat through the machine. Gently he slid in first one finger, working it in and out before adding a second digit and hitting the 'Copy' button again. Kellie moaned and thrust forward to meet his hand. Leonard continued to finger fuck her, curving his fingers up into her G-spot. When he felt her muscles contract and heard her gasp he hit the 'Copy' button one final time and captured the exact moment of her second climax.

"What do you plan to do with those copies?" She asked, watching him retrieve them all from the tray.

"Frame them maybe. Hang them around my cubicle." He teased.

"Ha-Ha. Very funny." She pouted playfully. "Now would you get me down from here?"

"How did you get up there to take that first shot?" Leonard asked as he lifted her up off the machine again.

"That chair over there." She pointed to a hard white chair across the room. "Hey, where are we going?" Kellie demanded when he didn't immediately put her down.

Leonard sat down on the chair with Kellie across his lap. "Oh yeah. This will work just fine."

Kellie's eyes went wide for a moment before a knowing smile graced her lips. "Absolutely." She slid off of him only long enough to unzip his pants and free his cock. Then, in one quick movement, she slid all the way down the length of his shaft.

Perching on her toes, she quickly went to work sliding up and down his straining rod. He wasn't too sure where this hidden reserve of stamina was coming from, probably lack of use, but he was about to cum again that day. Leonard arched up off of the chair and into Kellie for a few, final thrusts before letting go of a load inside of her.'Oh, yeah. Just call me Old Reliable,' he thought to himself with a satisfied grin.

******

Leonard tiredly dropped his briefcase onto the countertop. It had been a great day that was for certain. Probably his best day ever. But damn he was exhausted. How in the world did the true 'sex gods' handle the pace? He really needed to start working out or taking vitamins or something.

He quickly shed his clothes and headed for a bathroom, intent on taking a long hot shower to soothe his aching muscles. Leonard had just finished washing up when he thought he heard the front door close. "Hello?" He called out uncertainly. When the would-be serial killer didn't answer Leonard returned to his shower, sure that his imagination was working as much overtime as his libido when he heard another sound.

'Probably the serial killer searching for my biggest knife,' he thought sourly as he shut off the shower and reached for his towel. Leonard quickly dried off and slung the towel around his waist, making a quick stop in his bedroom for the baseball bat he kept in his closet before venturing into the living room. "Who's there?" He shouted, bat poised over his head.

"When you said he had a big bat Tia you weren't kidding." A curvaceous redhead reclined on his couch purred appreciatively.

His neighbor, a very similarly curvaceous redhead to the one on his couch, came out of the kitchen and stood next to him. "Down boy." Tia said laughingly, sliding her hand up his arm and relieving him of the sporting equipment. "We just decided to bring dinner to you this evening."

"How'd you get in?" Leonard asked, feeling himself swell again at the sight of not one buttwo luscious red-heads in his apartment.

"I told the maintenance man that I needed to get in and get something I left here last night." Tia said with a suggestive lift to her eyebrows.

The couch goddess came over to stand on his other side. "Aren't you going to introduce us?" She asked, her eyes on the growing tent beneath his towel.

"Lenny, this is my twin sister Mia." Tia explained dutifully, caressing her sister's arm affectionately. "When I told Mia how fucking hot you were last night she insisted on serving you dinner as well."

Twins?! Leonard gulped. "Oh yeah, dinner." He stepped back from the sisters, intent on escaping to his room before his towel embarrassed him further. "Just let me get changed and we can—"

Mia and Tia each reached out for one of his hands. "No need to get dressed." They assured him, pulling him into the living room. "We can have dinner right here." They pushed him down onto the couch, one of the girls jerking away his towel as he went down. "Oh yeah, very nice bat." Mia grinned at him, tossing the towel onto the coffee table.

"Now its time for us to get cooking." Mia said, turning to face her twin.

"I hope you like what we have in store for you." Tia moved a little closer to her sister.

"Oh I'm sure I'll love it." Leonard squeaked, looking at their four beautiful breasts straining to get out of their two tiny little dresses.

The sisters turned toward each other, sharing a secret smile, before their lips met. And this was not just a sisterly peck on the cheek. This was a tongue filled, sexier than hell lip lock. Before he knew what was happening Tia was helping her sister slide her dress over her head, revealing one of the best sets of tits he had ever seen in his life. Mia did the same thing for her twin, confirming that they were both equally blessed in this department.

Mia sucked one of her sister's tits into her mouth, working the other nipple with red lacquered nails. Tia moaned deeply and arched her back to give her sister a better angle. After a while they switched and it was Tia's turn to explore her sister's dusky nubs, a job that any man in his right man would enjoy just as much as Tia seemed to. But watching the sisters enjoy each other had to be a million times hotter.

Leonard groaned and slid his hand over his rock-hard rod. The tantalizing twins joined him on the couch, smiling knowingly at him. "Do you want to help?" Tia asked, offering up one of her sister's divine globes.

"Oh hell yeah." He needed no further prompting and leaned over to take the free breast into his mouth, his tongue gently laving the distended nipple. As Leonard worked Mia's beautiful breast Tia slid down on her knees and pushed her sister's legs apart. She pushed the damp thong aside and lapped gently at her sister's smoothly shaven pussy.

Mia moaned and reached a hand out to caress Leonard's cock, slowly sliding up and down the length, her hand tightening when her sister slid two fingers into Mia's twat. If she kept that up Leonard would be cumming entirely too soon. And he had no intention of breaking up this little party until he had had his share of the meal.

"Ladies...I'm hungry." He announced, sliding off the couch as a life saving measure. "Mia, why don't you switch and eat your sister out for a while up here and let me do the same for you."

"Mmmmm. What a wonderful idea." Tia cooed, easing out of her thong before they repositioned themselves on the couch. Mia knelt on the couch between Tia's legs and wasted no time sucking one of her sister's swollen pussy lips into her mouth. Mia's box was now positioned in front of Leonard, slick and inviting. He climbed onto the couch behind her and went in full throttle with his tongue, licking and sucking like he was a man possessed.

Before long Tia was bucking and cumming beneath Mia's exploring tongue and Mia was doing the same and grinding into Leonard's face. By some sort of mutual agreement the girls broke apart and smiled at him expectantly.

"Okay, now it's your turn." Tia said, indicating that he should lie down on the couch.

There was a brief tangle of bodies as the trio repositioned so that Leonard was now lying on the couch. "You got to suck him off last night, so now it's my turn." Mia declared, kneeling between his legs and slowly sliding the length of his cock into her mouth.

"Works for me." Tia smiled and climbed over his face, positioning her sweet box directly over him. "I haven't gotten to feed him yet."

Leonard had to force himself to think about broccoli and algorithms and any other un-sexy thing he could think of so that he wouldn't shoot off quite yet. Not when he had a mouth full of Tia's equally delicious cunt, also neatly shaven but graced with a thin landing strip.'Oh how I'd like to land my jumbo jet there,' he thought before diving into the delicious meal above him. His hands slid up her ribcage to grasp her perfect breasts while he gave a thorough tongue fucking to his gorgeous neighbor.

At the same time Mia made a meal out of him, sliding up and down, sucking him deeper with every stroke, using just the right amount of suction. He was about to lose it when Tia excitedly suggested that they both turn around. Leonard wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, although the altered angle of her pussy made his dining experience even more pleasant. She leaned forward and must have slid a finger into Mia's twat by the way her mouth gasped around his cock.

"Let us know when you're ready to cum, Lenny." Tia commanded, really grinding into his face now. Mia, if possible, sucked him in even deeper, her motions short and choppy as she fought to hold off the coming storm as long as possible. Oh hell, no way was he going to make it much longer any how.

Leonard arched up and this was apparently signal enough because both sisters let go the same time he did. Mia didn't miss a drop of cum from his cock while he guzzled the sudden flow from Tia's cunt. He could feel Tia thrusting her hand rapidly into her sister and felt a stream of Mia's cum drizzle onto his chest.

"Oh fuck Lenny. That was incredible." Tia sighed, sliding off the couch and settling on her knees next to him.

"Aboslutely." Mia agreed, kneeling across from her sister and kissing her one last time, sharing a taste of Leonard with her twin.

"Thank you ladies." Leonard said, tiredly propping himself up on one elbow. "I must say in complete sincerity that that was the most wonderful dinner I've ever had."

"It was our pleasure Len." Mia assured him.

"But we have to get going now." Tia said on a sigh, getting up and walking over to where they had shed their clothes.

"What? Why?" He didn't know where he would get the energy from, but he really hated to see the evening end so soon.

"Oh yeah." Mia pouted and slid into her dress. "We have a meeting."

"What kind of meeting?" He asked curiously, saddened as those four perfect tits were covered up once again.

"We're in SAA." Mia confessed, helping her sister slide back into her discarded thong, her hand lingering for a moment over the curve of Tia's shapely ass.

"What's that?" Leonard asked, not familiar with the acronym.

"Sex Addicts Anonymous." Tia admitted with a wink before heading to the door.

Leonard groaned. That was just his luck, wasn't it? Those two sexy red-heads would have to be recovering sex addicts. They couldn't just be discovering their sexuality and want to use him as a test subject for their lusty desires, could they?

After he heard the front door click shut he reached for the remote control under his towel on the coffee table. He was entirely too tired to get up off the couch right now. The button didn't respond when he first pressed it and he remembered that he had gotten some sort of strange shock from it the evening before. He sunk back into the couch and closed his eyes, deciding whether or not he really wanted to get up and find some batteries when he realized that the sound was now coming from the television.

"Consider if you will the case of Leonard Lumley. An average, ordinary nerd." The voice said.

Leonard sat bolt upright. "Hey, I'm not a nerd!" He defended, thinking that what he had just done with Tia and Mia was not something a nerd could ever have done.

"Leonard's greatest wish is to spend one day as a sex god, fucking every hot chick he wants." Stunned, Leonard watched in horrified silence as his day played out on the television in front of him. And sadly he was starting to think that maybe Rod Serling was right. He had stumbled his way through one sexual encounter after another with the grace of a pure-bred geek.

"Why did this remarkable thing happen to this run of the mill nerd? It may not matter why the world shifted so drastically in his favor today. But perhaps armed with the knowledge that he was a confident, successful lover able to satisfy a variety of women Leonard Lumley may yet prevail in his sexlife beyond the Twilight Zone."

12