The Twin's Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

Mykael looked at Jon, groaning. "That girl is insatiable." as Jon chuckled "She's insatiable." They laughed at each other and just lay back on the bed, waiting to see what she had in store for them next.

Ayaria walked into the bathroom to clean herself up. She had heard their words and they made her smile. She truly was insatiable as far as the two of them were concerned. Even the thought of more of them was enough to excite her again despite the repeated and intense orgasms she had already had. She washed off quickly and looked in the mirror, winking at her reflection before heading back out into the main room, laughing as she saw the two of them layed out on the bed. She blew each of them a kiss as they simultaneously looked up at her, grinning.

As she walked back over, Mykael sat up and she leaned down and pressed a deep kiss to his lips as Jon stood up and nipped at her neck, murmuring "I'm going to shower and get cleaned up a bit. Be back soon." She didn't speak as he turned and walked off, keeping her lips tight to Mykael's. Moments later she heard the water turn on in the bathroom and she pressed tightly against Mykael's chest.

Mykael slid his hands up Ayaria's sides and cupped her firm breasts. His fingers teased her hard nipples with feather light caresses as their lips moved together. He moaned against her soft lips as her hand slid down his chest and lightly caressed his spent shaft. He felt her grin and leaned back again, looking into her eyes as she whispered "I do believe this has at least one more round in him and I intend to have it."

Ayaria grinned at Mykael and winked before starting to kiss her way slowly down his neck. She enjoyed the small sounds he made as she traveled across his chest and down over his abdomen, her fingers never ceasing their swirling and stroking along his limp shaft. She smiled as it began to stir against his belly, her dark eyes sparkling as she looked up at Mykael "See, I told you he had another load in him." She lowered her head, long hair swirling around her face.

Mykael moaned in anticipation as her hot mouth lowered to his cock. She left a trail of soft kisses along it from the head to his balls. He shook his head and reached down, taking her hair and pulling it back out of her face so he could watch her. He groaned as her lips wrapped around one of his balls, licking and sucking the heavy orb. With a soft moan as her lips moved to the other ball, he whispered "get up here Ayaria; I want to taste you too."

Smiling, Ayaria slowly pulled her lips from his balls and climbed up on the bed. Ever so slowly she crawled sideways, still stroking his cock with her fingertips, until she was able to lift one thigh and straddle his head. She lowered herself to lie on his chest and smiled. "There you go, lover. Eat all you want." Laughing she returned to his cock, placing a small kiss on the bulbous head before licking slowly around the sensitive flesh. With a surprised moan she slipped her lips onto his cock, the moan vibrating the stiff rod as his tongue speared into her with no preamble.

Mykael slid his tongue in and out of her wet pussy. As he pulled his tongue out of her he licked along her wet puffy lips, lapping at her sweetness before plunging into her again, keeping his lips pressed tight to her hot opening. He moaned into her slick tunnel as her lips began to slide up and down his cock faster, almost in time to his tongues forays into her steaming depths. He began to slowly work his hips up and down, thrusting to meet her mouth, sliding one hand between them to rub his thumb over her clit as his tongue worked in and out.

Feeling his thick thumb on her clit, Ayaria let out a squeal of pleasure muffled by the thick shaft sliding in and out of her mouth. Her hips jerked with each contact as she sped up her pace, her head sliding quickly up and down his cock. The combination of his tongue fucking her and his fingers strumming her clit driving her quickly up the path to another thundering orgasm. She sucked hard on his cock as her hips jerked, her body quivering under his touch as wave after wave of pleasure slammed through her.

Mykael groaned in pleasure as his tongue slid in and out of her, the moans of pleasure from her lips to his cock increasing his pleasure as she came. He lapped at the juices flowing freely from her, keeping his thumb pressed firmly against her clit, circling its pink tip at a steady pace as he thrust up into her mouth again and again.

Ayaria pulled her mouth from his cock, looking back at him with a predatory look. "Fuck me now, Mykael." As he moaned something sounding like an 'ok' she turned again, straddling his waist and, placing one hand on his chest for balance, used the other to guide him to her drenched entrance. She paused for a moment as she ran his hard shaft along her wet slit, looking down into his eyes as they both moaned softly.

Mykael tried to move farther up into her but she moved with him, keeping only the head of his cock inside of her. He dropped his head to the bed in frustration only to bring it back up with a deep moan of pleasure as she drove down on him hard, taking all of him into her in one sudden meeting of their hips. He reached down and gripped her hips as she set the pace, riding him quick and hard. After a few moments he was able to match her pace, pulling back as she rose up and driving up to meet her as she moved back and down onto his hard shaft.

Ayaria was in a state of pure lust as she rode Mykael, raising off of him, almost pulling his cock from within her as she did, only to lower back down and slam her hips against his as he thrust up to meet her. Her moans grew louder as Mykael's cock throbbed against her gripping tightness. She reached between her thighs and started rubbing her clit as she rode him, the touch to her clit turning her noises from moans to cries of pleasure as she was filled again and again.

Mykael kept his hips pistoning up to meet hers, unsure what has come over her, but not going to complain as he sees the look of hunger in her eyes. He slides his hands up from her hips to cup her breasts, fingers gently squeezing her nipples, drawing a growled 'harder' from her. He pinched her nipples, first one, then both, and was rewarded with the loud cries of her cumming, not to mention the tightness of her pussy clamping down on his pistoning shaft as it drove up to meet her.

Ayaria threw her head back, crying her pleasure loudly, not caring who heard that she was cumming on one of her men's cocks. She ground her hips against Mykael's, trapping her fingers against her clit, increasing the power of her orgasm as she milked him, working almost feverishly to get his cum inside of her. Suddenly throwing herself flat on his chest with a growl, she locked her lips to the side of his neck and bit down, her teeth pushing through the skin. She sucked almost vampire like on the coppery tasting blood oozing from the bite, her pleasure skyrocketing.

Mykael gasped as she bit into his neck, feeling the blood flowing from his neck. With a deep moan, almost a mixed groan of pleasure and pain, he rammed hard up into her, his cock pulsing against the tightness of her as his cum filled her, splashing against her inner walls, the surprise of her bite adding the impetus to drive him over the edge into the abyss. He gripped her hips and held her to him as his cock emptied fully into her gripping tightness as she came yet again.

Ayaria moaned softly against his neck as she felt his hot cum filling her. She traced the marks her teeth had left on his neck with her tongue, licking at the blood still oozing from them. She stayed still, only her hips moving with Mykael inside of her, on top of him until she felt his cocks pulsing slow and stop, then she slipped from on top of him and, with a final lick of the mark she had made on him, lowered between his thighs to clean his cock. Her tongue darted out to lap at the sweet combination of their juices on his thick shaft, cleaning it thoroughly before looking back up at him, eyes still blazing with hunger. "Sorry about the bite, lover. I kind of lost control."

Mykael chuckled and put his hand up to the still bleeding mark, shrugging. "It's ok, baby. I guess I will explain it somehow."

She smiled her enchanting smile and stood up, laying his cock on his belly. "I will be back as soon as I've had... a shower." She winked at him and turned and walked into the bathroom, blowing him a kiss, not noticing the thin smear of blood on the corner of her mouth.

Jon was just stepping out of the shower when she walked in the room. He looked at her and the blood on the side of her mouth. "Ayaria, what happened?"

She stopped, looking confused. "What do you mean?" When he reached over and wiped the smear of blood from her mouth and showed it to her, she grinned. "Oh, that. That's nothing. I just came and came hard and lost control. I kinda bit Mykael." When Jon looked at the door, she hurriedly added "He's ok. I didn't bite deep. Just enough to draw blood. It was very intense tasting his blood fill my mouth as I was cumming. I almost came again right there. I know some people who do that regularly, and they said it was hot. I just didn't know how hot it was."

Jon smiled and nodded. "As long as he isn't going to bleed to death out there from the bite." He chuckled as she took his hand and licked the blood from his fingers. "So I take it that you're not done, my sweet?"

"Not quite, lover. I think I need a shower though." Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she looked into the shower. She reached down and tugged at the towel around Jon's waist, watching it fall to the floor as she stepped closer, smiling. She wrapped one hand around his cock, stroking slowly as the other hand pushed against his chest, pushing him back towards the shower.

Jon smiled and reached back, starting the shower again before stepping into it. Ayaria followed him in her hand still stroking his rapidly stiffening cock. She lowered to her knees in the shower, the water cascading over her luscious curves and immediately sucked his cock deep into her mouth. He let out a soft sigh of pleasure and put one hand on top of her head, guiding it back and forth on his cock. "No biting my cock now, you hear?"

She giggled a bit but never slowed in her sucking of his cock, pulling her lips from it only long enough to run her tongue around the purple head, flicking it back and forth along the underside of it. Looking up at him she plunged him back into her mouth, cheeks hollowing with the intensity of her sucking. As she sucked him, her hands were busy, one stroking his cock as the other fondled and caressed his balls.

Jon's hips moved with her sucking, his hand just resting on her head as she sucked his cock, taking him deep into her mouth before sucking hard as she pulled her head back. He moaned softly and she sucked even harder, her hand tightening slightly on his cock as it stroked back and forth, feeling it throb against her hand. He looked down at her, watching her as she sucked him, leaning back against the wall a bit, enjoying the show as her tongue swirled over his throbbing shaft.

Ayaria sucked hard on his cock, her fingers milking the stiff rod, wanting to hear his sounds of pleasure as she worked to please him. She looked up at his face before closing her eyes, just losing herself in what she was doing, moaning and humming on his thick head as it slid past her lips. She pulled her lips from his cock, unable to wait anymore. "Take me, Jon, please."

Jon pulled her up and spun her around, taking her hands and putting them on the glass door of the shower, bending her over slightly and growling "Don't move them." in her ear. He grinned at her soft whimper, rubbing His cock against the smooth valley of her ass before sliding lower, the head of his cock pushing against the slickness of her pussy. He reached around and cupped her breasts as He drove forward, his thick cock powering into her in one savage thrust, stopping only when his hips hit her ass.

Ayaria moaned in pleasure as she was filled yet again, this time roughly. Her moans quickly turned to short cries of pleasure as Jon began to ram into her faster, pulling back fully from her tight pussy before driving back in. She kept her hands against the wall of the shower as he rammed into her from behind, his fingers pinching and pulling her hard nipples painfully, but each rough touch sending lightning bolts of pleasure straight to her clit.

Jon kept powering into her, moaning with each meeting of his hips and hers. He squeezed her firm breasts, tugging the hard nipples with each hard drive into her. She cried out in pleasure and he groaned as her tight pussy clamped down on his cock as she came, her body jerking with the force of her orgasm. "Don't move your hands" he growled in her ear, keeping up his quick rough pace. She moaned but kept her hands where he put them, her knuckles white from the tension in her hands.

Pushing back against him as well as she can, Ayaria let loose another loud cry of pleasure, the sound echoing in the shower as he rammed into her again and again. She felt his thick cock throbbing against her inner walls. She dropped her head down, moaning loudly as his cock drove relentlessly into her, throwing it back again as one hand left her nipple to rub her clit hard and fast. She felt her body tensing up again and knew she was climbing again towards an orgasm, her cries of pleasure never lowering in volume as he took her roughly.

Jon felt her body tensing up and pulled from her. He grabbed her arm and turned her around, bending down slightly and scooping her up easily in his arms. His hands squeezed her ass tightly as he lowered her onto his cock. As the head slipped into her he rammed hard up into her. He grunted as his thick shaft slid fully into her, lifting and lowering her as he thrusted into her, moaning as he felt her growing tighter with each pistoning drive into her.

Being controlled totally by his strong hands, Ayaria gave herself to the pleasure, leaning back just slightly against the shower wall, clamping her pussy tight around his throbbing cock, knowing he was close to cumming too. She slid one hand into his wet hair as the other slid between them to strum her clit. Her cries grew more frantic and more intense as she drew closer and closer to cumming. Her eyes blazed with raw lust as she looked at him, his lips moving down to kiss around one firm breast, pausing at the underside, licking in a small circle.

With a mischievous grin, his eyes burning with the same hunger he saw in hers, Jon pressed his lips to the underside of her breast, sucking softly. He moved his lips slowly around it, kissing, licking and sucking on the firm mound before closing them around her hard nipple, never slowing his pounding pace. Dragging his teeth along the hard bud slowly he let it slip from his mouth, suddenly clamping his lips to the spot he licked again. His eyes flashed excitedly as he nibbled lightly, then exerted a bit more pressure on the firm mound with his teeth.

Ayaria, so close to cumming already, put her head back against the showers cool wall as she felt Jon's teeth cut through the firm flesh of her breast, crying out in surprise, the cry quickly turning into pleasure as she came hard as Jon sucked on her breast, tasting her blood. She came hard and again as his teeth did to her what she did to Mykael.

Jon groaned on her breast as he tasted the metallic taste of her blood, his lips clamped to the firm flesh. His tongue flicked along the marks of his teeth as he powered faster and harder into her clenching pussy. With another deep groan of pleasure, he rammed roughly into her, his cock jerking inside of her as his hot cum sprayed from his balls to splash against her inner walls with each drive deep into her. As his cock emptied itself into her still milking pussy, he lowered her to her feet, moaning as he pressed his lips hungrily to hers.

Ayaria returned his kiss with a matching hunger, tasting the lingering essence of her blood on his tongue as it speared into her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her tightly against his chest. She moaned against his lips as he stepped back, leaning forward to keep the kiss going as long as possible. "Let me shower and I will be right out there."

Jon grinned and washed himself off again, stepping back out of the shower. "All right. Don't be long. It's coming up on the 'unofficial' curfew in the player's dorms and me and Myk need to get back." He stepped out of the shower and walked out, towel wrapped around his waist. He stepped back into the bathroom to lay her clothes on the counter and slipped back out as she washed.

When Ayaria came out of the bathroom, Mykael and Jon were both dressed waiting on her. The three of them wandered back across campus to her dorm, pausing only for a long, lingering kiss for each of them before the twins ran back across the sprawling campus to their dorm, barely beating the curfew. Ayaria made it to her bed and flopped out, exhausted. Her dreams that night included dark thoughts of biting and being bitten during sex, leaving her wondering if she had gone 'weird', hoping Jon and Mykael didn't think so.

They made it back to their room and sprawled out on their beds, both tired after the night's events but happy nonetheless. They planned on many more nights like that in the future, Mykael rubbing the bite on his neck, Jon licking his lips in anticipation.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12