The Twins, Revisited Ch. 21

Story Info
Well they've done it. It's a Vegas adventure now.
8.5k words
4.63
28.7k
9
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21: Vegas Bound

~ The twins, Arlen and Mandy, along with their brother Barry (the lucky SOB) and Cousin Gloria are on it again! I thank everyone for their support of this story. I am amazed at the number of new readers and the pleas to continue the saga. I had no idea how far reaching this story would be ~

I placed the breakfast rolls in the oven, closed the door and sat down to wait the twenty minutes. It was only then that I realized just how excited I was. A large smile crossed my face, as I sipped coffee waiting for the girls to come down. So much had happened over the summer. So many revelations, not to mention the incredible sexual adventures, it was all mind boggling and here we were ready to add yet another. Try as I might I just couldn't see a down side to what we were planning. 'How could there be?' I thought, just as the oven timer went off.

The aroma of the rolls created an instant hunger urge. I turned, setting the baking sheet on the cutting board, and grabbed the orange topping. In a labor of love, born by hunger, I smeared the gooey frosting on the warm rolls. Gloria's hands slid around my waist, surprising me, and then up my chest to gently squeeze my breasts.

"Umm smells wonderful -- morning!" She purred out and rested her head against my back, still clutching me tightly.

"Well, good morning to you sleepy head. Where's the dynamic duo?" I offered back, enjoying the early morning snuggle.

"On their way, coffee ready?"

"Yup, help yourself."

With two gentle tweaks of my nipples, Gloria released me and moved off to retrieve a cup of coffee. Seconds later the sound of a pair of bare feet padding across the kitchen floor came to me. Mandy and Arlene sandwiched me, each grabbing an arm and planting kisses on my cheek.

"Wow, Chef Boy Are Barry!" Mandy chirped and then giggled.

Arlene joined in the giggle and reached to stick a finger into the warm orange topping. Following a finger licking slurp she grinned and gave me a thumb's up sign. Mandy moved off to the refrigerator, getting the orange juice out, as Arlene gently turned my head and planted a soft good morning kiss on my lips.

"Sleep well?" She asked, before moving off towards the coffee pot.

"Yes, yes I did thank you very much! And you?" I replied.

"Great!" She answered adding, "You're sweet for making a little breakfast I'm starving."

"Like ya, me too!" Mandy piped up behind me.

For the first time that morning I looked at the three raving beauties of my life, when I turned around offering the sheet of warm, orange topped, rolls. I wasn't surprised at how they always seemed to take my breath away.

The twins wore matching nities, sheer black with open bodices, exposing their suntanned breasts. Gloria sat grinning at me in a long silky, red, chemise pulled off to one side exposing her bare thigh and much more. I swallowed hard once and set the baking sheet down, as my cock stirred. It was a good morning, a very good morning!

Three pair of breasts rocked gently as they all reached for a roll and I sat down. I couldn't help but stare at the glorious sight and smiled before taking a roll myself. For a few moments there was no sound except for the barely audible chewing of soft, sweet, rolls and appreciative moans.

"God I think my mouth just came!" Gloria exclaimed, after her first swallow.

Her comment sent Arlene and Mandy into a fit of laughter and I joined in, after agreeing with Gloria on how good the warm rolls were. It was Mandy that stopped first and offered up an idea about the money issue, from our conversation the night before.

"So, like why use our own money? I mean we could get money from mom and dad's account -- right?"

"Oh that's just brilliant Mandy." Arlene piped up, "And just what are you going to do? Walk into the bank and ask for it?"

"Well, no not exactly. But, I do know where mom keeps her spare bank card and the pin number is there too!" Mandy shot back.

Arlene was shocked but, no more so than I was. 'My God this girl is full of ideas!' I thought before speaking up. I was just about to comment when Gloria beat me to the punch.

"Wow, I didn't really think about it last night but, she's right! My parents have a safe -- you know, to keep emergency cash and I know the combination! We don't have to use our own money and why should we? We could use your parent's card to get plane tickets and a room reservation. I know the safe has at least three or four grand in it, so we could use that for spending money in Vegas!"

In a matter of mere minutes the girls had come through with an idea on funding that was perfect, if not actually just in its scope. I was shocked and truly amazed at how easy the funding problem went away.

"Guess they really couldn't say too much about it. I mean not after what we're going lay on them. You guys are on it this morning, wow!" I finally commented and grabbed another roll, thinking to myself.

In a flurry, we were all talking at once. The rolls disappeared and within an hour we had laid out a quick plan with everyone having a role. Mandy would make the reservations. Arlene would start packing and I would drive Gloria to her parent's house to retrieve the spending money. We all agreed that we should leave that evening. Vegas, being relatively close, we all knew fairs were always reasonable, if not cheap.

Mandy grinned over her position of responsibility and stretched displaying her gorgeous melons, before rising. I could resist reaching out to cup one breast and Mandy held her arms in the over head position, letting me fondle her.

"Barry, leave her alone she has work to do!" Gloria and Arlene commented together and laughed at my shocked look.

I relinquished my hold on Mandy's tit and gave the girls a sheepish grin, as a sort of apology but, not really. Mandy pouted briefly and then jumped up from the table announcing she was off. "Hey how about first class?"

We all looked at one another. Smiles formed and one after the other we all nodded in agreement. First class it was and why not? We had absolutely nothing to loose and we might as well go all the way.

Arlene was next to rise from the table. She sauntered my direction, spreading her nitie open and announced she's like a little titty rub her self, before she left. Cupping my face, Arlene offered her breasts up and kissed me softly, as I squeezed and rubbed her large mounds.

"Umm thank you Barry Poo. Hey have you got any sexy underwear for this trip?" She commented drawing away.

I shook my head slowly, feeling my cock jump to near full erection. "No - not really, why?"

"Well, maybe I should see to it that you do. You know a little shopping trip. I've got plenty of time right?"

Gloria was the last to stand, as she offered up her agreement with Arlene's idea. "Damn right! Barry should look really hot down there. Come on Arlene, let's get ready and talk about what to get him."

"Hey Gloria don't you want a little tittie massage before you go?" I quickly asked.

"Nope, I'm okay. Besides you're getting a bit too stiff already and we have work to do!" She giggled back, looking down at my fast rising penis.

She made a valid point and I smiled up at her as she turned to follow Arlene. After a quick clean-up of the kitchen I headed for my room to get dressed. There was no reason for dressing up and I chose a pair of sweats and sloppy T-shirt for the chauffer activity.

Gloria joined me in the living room, dressed and ready, some forty minutes later. She walked by, slapping my arm and giving me a laughing, "Get your ass in gear!" I was admiring Gloria's choice of tank top and tight fitting stretch shorts borrowed from Mandy, as I hurried to follow her out of the house.

It was a quick drive to her house, with my attention divided between the road and the twin bulges in her crotch. Apparently like me, Gloria had not put on underwear or they were incredibly light. The stretch shorts were imbedded tightly into her pussy slit. The effect was that much sought after "camel toe" vision by some women. I appreciated the little effort she had put into clothing selection and told her as much, as we closed in on her house. The response was a sweet, if not coy, little smile from her.

"We'll be a while Barry. I've got to pull some clothes together, okay. I'll give you the combination and you can get some cash while I'm getting my stuff together." Gloria remarked, as I came to a stop in front her house.

I gave her a nod and with nothing else said, Gloria jumped out. I followed her into the house and took the combination numbers from her and directions to the safe. Following a short, sweet, kiss Gloria dismissed me and I turned to walk away.

"Hey when you're done come up to my room and don't forget to relock the safe!" She called out after me. I held up my arm, giving her a hand wave, as I walked off not bothering to turn around.

Getting the cash was easy enough and I had to admire the way the safe was concealed. I suppose a professional thief would have figured it out easily enough but, I would have never found it without Gloria's help. With a cool $3000 in my hand I relocked the safe and headed for Gloria's room.

~

"Yo Glory, I got it! Glory?" I called out, as I turned into her room.

The room was empty and it was quiet, causing me to wonder where she'd gone. I was just about to leave when I heard a muffled "Fuck!" come from her bathroom.

I strolled over and pushed open the door, "Gloria are you oka...Holy shit Glory!" I gasped out when my eyes took in her naked form. Gloria stood at her vanity with one leg poised on the top. She was bent over and struggling with shaving her pussy.

"Damn this is a pain in the..." She started to comment.

"Pussy?" I interjected and laughed, as I leaned against the door jamb.

"Oh you're a real hoot Barry! Very funny! You men are fucking lucky not having to do this. I don know why we even bother." Gloria went on, as she looked up at me exasperated.

"Because you love us men admiring those clean shaven lip's, that's why." I replied back, giving her a wink.

"Yeah right, exactly, and we really love having pubic hair sticking out around our swimming suits too!" She snapped back waving the razor around in the air.

The whole thing was a bit comical. Her position, the exasperated look and the remaining patch of shaving cream all lent to a picture that would have been well worth taking. I cursed silently at not having a camera but, I figured there would be other times to catch her.

"Would you like some help?" I asked, easing off the door jamb feeling my penis start to rise.

"With what exactly, shaving or are you offering to use that rising pole of yours?" Glory quipped and smiled as she stared at my tented sweats.

"Glory you're so mean! Shaving of course, I can't help it if my dick likes what it sees."

"Oh really now and I'm so happy for your dick. Like my life's mission is seeing that your penis goes around happy and stiff! And no thanks, I'm almost done anyway, maybe next time."

Gloria sounded miffed but, her warm smile told me it was an act. I put on my own act, pouting a little and shrugged my shoulders, starting to turn away, making Gloria call out to me.

"Barry, I was just kidding! Get over here and give me a kiss! I'm going through all of this for you and you know it."

Gloria had dropped her leg and stood facing me when I turned back. The small remaining patch of cream squished slightly, making her look even more comical and sexy. My penis completed its rise as I moved towards her to give the kiss she asked for.

With out stretched arms, Gloria embraced me and planted her warm wet lips on mine, kissing me passionately. I tried to maintain a little distance but Gloria pressed in moving her pelvis against my stiff rod. "Umm I just love that big hunk of meat Barry." She whispered after we parted lips.

Gloria dropped her arms and stepped back looking down. She started to laugh causing me to get even more embarrassed, than her comment had made me. Looking down I found out what was so funny. The head of my penis, pressed into my sweats, now wore a cap of shaving cream!

"Oh my God! Let me shave you Barry, please Barry! Please -- please -- please let me shave you!" Gloria cried out excitedly, waving the razor around and bouncing lightly on her bare feet.

"Shave me? Are you nuts? How nuts do think I'd be letting you get close with that razor? One nick and I'd bleed to death with all the blood in my dick right now." I replied, looking genuinely horrified.

"Don't be a pussy. I'm very good, see no nicks -- no cuts! My pussy is clean and happy and I'd never hurt you any more than I would my self. Come on Barry, let me it's the perfect time you being so hard and all." Gloria cooed back, trying to put my fears to rest.

I raised my hand, pointing a finger at Gloria and shook it in a sorry attempt at being tough and commented, "I warn you, I mean it, one nick Glory and I'll beat you with the bloody stump!"

"Deal!" She yelled out and then added, "Get on the bed. I'll bring the towel and warm wash cloth."

Moments later Gloria straddled me, offering a very beautiful view of her nude ass and clean pussy, which I noticed was moist and it wasn't from being washed off! I lightly trailed my finger through her soft lips, as I felt her apply shaving cream to my cock and balls.

"Glory are you getting that excited? You're pretty wet girl!" I commented wiggling my finger into her slit.

"God yes! I've wanted to do this to a guy forever Barry. It's been a fantasy of mine and you're so sweet for going along with me. Umm Barry, that feels way good but, maybe you better hold off for a while. Wouldn't want you bleeding to death would we?" She replied in a sultry voice.

I eased me finger from Glory's pussy and licked it as I told her no we wouldn't want that at all. I closed my eyes and let Gloria get to work. It was a wickedly erotic feeling. I could nearly envision every hair being removed, as the keen blade traveled across my, stretched, ball sack. Between strokes there was an excruciatingly long delay, as Gloria cleaned off the razor. Then her fingers would return capturing me for another stroke. Her breathing had nearly stopped and I could feel the slight tremble of excitement in her legs as she worked.

Gloria was starting on the base of my cock when I finally opened my eyes and caught a thick tear drop of pussy cum oozing from between her lips. "God Glory." I whispered, not thinking she'd heard me.

"I know Barry, I feel it and think I'm going to cum! Jesus, please don't touch my pussy now!" She replied in a shaking, hesitant, voice.

Stupidly, I shook my head no in answer to her plea, watching more pre-cum ooze from Gloria and pool on my chest. With a quick shuddering intake of breath, Glory resumed her work. With one hand she held my cock head gently, while taking careful razor strokes with the other hand. It was exciting, of that there was doubt. I felt the moisture building on the head of my penis with each long slow razor stroke. 'Was I some kind of sadomasochist or what?' I thought, enjoying the feeling way too much.

With a strangling type of hold on my cock, Gloria suddenly stopped shaving and sat up moaning, "Oh God here it comes -- I can't help it Barry!" I felt her bear down and start to undulate her hips against my chest, as the first of her climax hit her hard. Knowing she wasn't about to keep shaving me, I reached up and in, pushing my index finger into her rectum hard and fast. The result was a long scream of pleasure and passion from Gloria, as she rode out the balance of a huge orgasm, thrashing her pussy against me and driving her ass back keeping my finger deeply impaled.

Slowly she came down from the climax high, moaning and groaning about how wonderful it was and how it was the first time she'd ever cum like that. Following a few final shudders she released my cock and whispered, "Don't pull your finger out, I can finish you now -- I'm almost done!"

I worried some about that but, did as she asked. A few short strokes later she announced I was done and I eased my finger from her ass. With a surprised gasp she turned and gave me a pouting look. "Barrrrrry!"

"Sorry, so how does it look?" I asked, acknowledging her protest but changing the subject.

"Good enough to eat! Jesus it looks even bigger too, wait till you see it." She giggled out and slid off my chest.

Before I could view the new me, Gloria eased over and sucked in my cock head, as she wiped the remaining cream from my genitals. "Umph, God the twins are going to so love the new you!" She commented with a mouth full of cock.

The first new sensation for me was of the room air. I felt my own nudity for the first time. I stared down at my clean shaven cock and balls after Gloria moved off me. Like some fine art dealer, she first held my penis, moving it this way and that, displaying its denuded form to me. Then she pushed it off to the side and grasped my ball sack stretching it up and out for viewing. I was amazed and more pleased than I ever imagined I would be.

"Wow, it feels so -- weird!"

"You'll get used to it. It looks magnificent, more than it did before! Was I right? It looks way bigger, don't you think?" Gloria commented, almost in awe as she dropped my sack and resumed turning my penis and staring at it.

All I could do was nod my head. I was still a bit stupefied about going along with her idea but, the look was growing on me. Suddenly, Gloria whirled around and straddled my legs. Without comment or waiting for a reply, she grabbed my stiff cock and impaled her self.

She surprised the hell out of me. I groaned out we didn't have time for fucking, as I jerked my head up to watch my nude cock disappear into her wet pussy.

"Shut up Barry, I just wanted to see how it looked in my pussy!" Gloria replied and bent down to view her handy work. "Jesus is that beautiful or what?" She gasped out and smiled from ear to ear.

"I never thought your pussy was any but beautiful Glory." I said slowly with growing admiration of the new me.

"Barry, don't tell the twins okay? Let them find out later." were Gloria's final words as she eased off my cock. I whistled softly, watching my snake emerge from its love hole. When it finally popped free I shook with sexual tension, wishing it was buried deep inside her again. I wanted to cum so bad it almost hurt.

"Oh God you are so going to get fucked later on. You cock teaser!" I groaned out, as Gloria laughed and walked off.

"Hey don't forget the twins, when they see that big bare rod of yours you can have your choice or all of us Barry Poo! Now get up and put that thing away before I think I gotta have it stuffed inside me again!" Gloria called back, just as she shut the bathroom door.

~

The stiffness slowly drained from my penis but not the yearning I felt deep inside me. I left Gloria's room knowing that if I stayed would break into her bathroom bent on fucking her brains out. We had things to do and we were already running later than we should have. I retrieved a beer from the house bar and sat down to wait for my kissing cousin. The excitement was growing in me and I could hardly wait to unveil my nude cock for Mandy and Arlene.

"Okay cuz, I'm ready. Let's hit the road!" Glory announced as she came trudging through the room pulling a large suitcase.

"Christ I hope you left the bathroom sink, because it looks like you managed to grab everything else!" I chided her and laughed.

"Hey, a little help here okay. I'm a woman and I have needs." She replied and dropped the suitcase.

I gave Gloria the cash from the safe and we left the house, headed back to check on the twins and their progress. With a gentle squeeze of my thigh, Glory reminded me to keep quiet about what she done. I promised I would and reminded her I was going to keep my other promise. When she gave me a curious look I laughed and told her,