The Twin's Visit

Story Info
He's taken by twin Asian cousins.
2.1k words
4.2
116.8k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you've read my other stories, you may notice a recurrence of names. I like using my first and middle names in the stories. That away I really get a feel for my writing. Like the others this is a fictional story. I really appreciate any feedback.

Eighteen, anti-social, alone and depression are all a bad combination. I have few friends seeing as how I was controlled by my shyness. Anyway let's get away from my sad life and into the story. This story is about a visit from my twin female cousins. But first, a little bit about my cousins and me. My cousins are both part Japanese and part American. My uncle (the lucky bastard) moved to Japan for awhile and met this beautiful woman named Sakura after the cherry blossom. She was slightly over 5' tall and weighed only around 100 pounds. Shortly after they met they married and squirted out my twin cousins.

Both are now 18 (a couple of months older than me) and inherited the classic Asian beauty from their mother, even though they stand at around 5'11", both weigh at just over 110 pounds or so, have nice, tight, muscular asses, and tits that would make any man drool over. They both have shoulder length black hair and beautiful sea-green eyes. They also inherited that beautiful Japanese accent, even though they speak perfect English. Both are in there senior year of high school, like me. I am 18 standing, a little over 6' tall, weighing maybe 153 pounds. I have shaggy blonde hair, and about as skinny as a toothpick. Anyway this story takes place during the last week of our winter break from school.

I was sitting on the couch watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail while my parents were running around trying to pack for the trip. Every year my parents, aunt, and uncle go up to our private cabin and spend the New Year there. I always opted to stay home and this year instead of the usual baby sitter, my parents hired my twin cousins, which pissed me off because they were chatterboxes, while I just preferred to be by myself. Just before three o'clock I spotted my aunt, uncle, and cousins pull up in their van. I quickly popped out the video which was at the beginning of The Castle Anthrax scene, went into my room closed the door, and watched more of the movie in there.

I absolutely hate talking to people especially my family. I could hear my mom talking to the girls, they hollered their good-bye's to me and left. Not even 5 minutes after they had left, there was knocking on my door. I simply hollered back, "Go away!" But they didn't stop knocking. So I turned up the volume and continued to let the knocking go on. Suddenly, the door just burst open and my cousins were standing in the doorway.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

My cousin Lin who was the older of the two by a full minute said, "We just wanted to tell you the pizza is here."

"Yeah," Lee said, "if you want you can watch the rest of that in the living room."

So with extreme reluctance I popped the movie out and went into the living room and placed the movie back in the VCR. I grabbed a few slices of pizza and sat down without a word. I only had about four pieces and watched the rest of the movie. As soon as it was over I rewound it and went back to my room. I put in one of the Python live videos and watched. Hell, I was a die-hard fan of Monty Python, I absolutely love them.

Suddenly, the TV went off and I was pissed. I looked over and there was Lee holding my remote in her hand. "What was that for?" I asked.

Lin came in and said, "We just wanted to talk, is that okay?"

I sighed and nodded; they came in and sat on either side of me. We went through the usual chitchat even though we'd seen each other nearly a week ago at the family Christmas. I noticed that the space between us was getting steadily smaller, but thought it to be my imagination. Finally, I felt the two of them pressing up against me. I felt a breast on each of my arms. My cock twitched a couple of times and started to grow, kinda excited that my beautiful cousins had their warm breasts on my arms. They bent behind my back and said something that I couldn't understand, but thought it sounded like Japanese.

I kept looking straight the whole time at my blank TV, while they turned to me, facing the sides of my face, and I felt my arms slide in between their breasts, which made me even harder. Without warning they both pulled my shirt over my head and flung it on the floor.

I looked to Lee who was at my right and said, "What was that for?"

I heard Lin giggle and when I went to look at her, she pulled her shirt out of her pants and pulled it over my head while she was still wearing it. Even though it was dark under her shirt I could see the cleavage of her breasts over the black bra. I felt a hand push on the back of my head shoving me into her soft tits. I had problems breathing and was breathing harder than usual all over her breasts, while she moaned with each breath.

I felt the hand move away and replaced by another, while two more unzipped my pants and showed my hard underwear covered 6 ½ inch cock, which was oozing with pre-cum. Now I was slowly suffocating and started talking into Lin's breasts, she pulled my head out and gave me a pure innocent look and said using that accent, "What's wrong?" With me gasping for air she must have put two and two together. And instead just pressed my head against her breasts.

Lin and Lee got off of the bed and started to slowly undress each other. First came the pants, revealing matching black satin panties. Then the shirts came off revealing matching bras. Both were halfway naked and my mouth hung open.

"Do you like what you see?" Lee asked.

All I could do was nod; hell my cousins acting like a couple of bitches in heat made my cock ache for release from its prison, and from the buildup of cum. They took each other's bra off revealing four nearly identical breasts with beautiful hard nipples that stood out about an inch. Then the panties came off revealing two hairless pussies, which I really loved. They each helped me with my pants and when they brushed against my cock I came in my underwear, being a virgin and all.

The both looked disappointed and pulled my underwear down anyway, using their fingers they started to get as much of the remaining cum as they could before it soaked into the material and eat it. I was confused and said, "Why are you doing this, this is so wrong, and won't your boyfriends be pissed?"

The looked at each other and Lin said sadly, "We don't have any boyfriends."

"Besides," Lee said, "we find your shyness to be a real turn on. And most of the boys at school just want to get into our pants because of our Asian background and all, but we've noticed that you are sweet because of your shyness. And any woman would give themselves to you from the way you write your poetry."

"So, it's all up to you, though." Lee said. "We can get dressed and not even remember this, or well…" She finished with a sly grin.

"You've read my poetry?" I asked outraged. They both nodded in agreement and smiled that innocent smile. I acted like I was in deep thought and simply nodded.

Both looked overjoyed and each gave me a big hug squeezing their breasts against my chest, they both smelled absolutely divine. My cock was instantly hard again, and both argued who would give me head first. We did the old pick a number game and Lee won, I laid down on my back and said, "Lin, you'll get the better end of the bargain. Straddle my face." Now their expressions switched. Lin quickly straddled my face while Lee gave me head. Lee slowly licked my entire cock and head, and softly blew on the head, which sent chills up my spine while I lapped at Lin's beautiful pussy with great enthusiasm. She kept grinding down hard on my face, soon she tensed her body, screamed and came with a mind-numbing orgasm all over my face. Shortly after, I shot my cum into Lee's mouth.

We were all exhausted and the two-switched places, about 20 minute later Lee and me had our own orgasms. We were all exhausted. We each snuggled together for awhile, then Lee and Lin both said, "So who gets to ride you first?" They said with a grin.

"Well, Lee, you gave me my first blowjob, so you get to be my first since you got the short end of the last draw." She looked absolutely overjoyed upon hearing this. She lifted my dick up and pointed it to her waiting pussy and lowered herself on me. She was just barely hovering over me, and finally just impaled herself on my cock. She screamed again, but this only lasted a few seconds because her and her sister were locked in a French kiss.

She started to bounce up and down on me, while her sister played with her, kissing her, licking and sucking on her breast and even playing with her asshole. She had an orgasm that I noticed was slightly red in color and was oozing all over my dick, I started to grunt loudly and Lee climbed off. Which really pissed me off.

I was about to say something, but Lee started to jack me off. Quickly, I shot my hot cum all over her face. Lin sucked my cock in and cleaned off the stray cum and then cleaned her sister's face off, and started to jerk me off again, quickly bringing my dick back to life. Lin straddled me like her sister and quickly burst her cherry like Lee, but unlike her sister, Lee just let her scream. When Lin had her own climax she climbed off and sucked my dick clean of the blood and cum from the three of us.

After awhile we all caught our breath and made a make shift bed on the floor, with them snuggling on either side of me. We then had a second round of fucking at which time I got to cum in their sweet pussies until I was milked dry. Then, they both took turns blowing and jerking me off until I shot my cum all over both of their faces.

For the next two days while our parents were gone we fucked in every room of the house and in multiple positions, thankfully they were on the pill. When our parents finally came home the girls broke the news to them all. At first they were shocked and then surprisingly overjoyed. Seeing as how their father said to me, "Since you broke them, they are now yours."

Sounding like Stone Cold Steve Austin for a minute I just kept repeating, "What? What? What?"

He nodded. Since you took their virginity, they are both yours to do with as you wish."

That really thrilled the three of us. "And whenever you three long for each other we'll set something up so you'll be alone as long as you want." That really excited us. They soon left and spent the last four days back at the cabin. We went back into my room where I gave both of them head until they came all over my face. They licked my face clean and we all shared this marvelous three-way kiss sharing the cum in between us. Then I took turns butt-fucking them, and they were surprisingly loose, which they later confessed to hours on end of dildo fucking up the ass, while they took turns eating each other's pussies out. After all was said and done we curled into a heap on the floor and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning sucking on Lin's nipple and quickly apologized she just smiled and I continued.

Our parents were gone, unfortunately the break ended and we had to go back to school. On the weekends, we arranged it so we were all three alone and experimented with many different forms of sex. Back at school I was more cheerful and when we three had classes close together, I was seen walking arm in arms with my cousins to class…excuse me, walking arm in arms with my lovers to class.