The Two Emmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now all of us have to remove another piece of clothing for participating!" Beth announced cheerily, removing a low cut sports sock.

"Hey, you just took two pieces off me!"

"Well, you have to take one off if your partook in a round in accordance with the rules," Nadine reminded him.

He sighed, defeated, removing a sock. Emma had no socks to remove, so had to remove her dress, and be the first to play in her underwear. She felt every single pair of eyes in the room instantly lock on to her chest, an eye for each breast. Just her bra and panties remaining.

Beth passed the turn over to Young Emma, who tentatively picked up the top card of the deck. She looked at it, "Club," she announced, showing everyone the card, "I'll just hug Dan,"

"Hugs from both Emmas," Dan stretched, "Do I get bonus points for collecting the set?"

As everyone shared a chuckle, the two hugged it out, Dan proceeding to lose his second sock, and Young Emma shyly removing her tights and pushing them over into a heap with her cardigan.

Emma took her turn, revealing a spade, dictating that Dan to hug Martin. The pair moaned about it, but got on with it, both removing their bow ties and sitting back down.

Dan drew a spade, and kissed Simone on the lips, specifying this time to avoid her being pedantic about it again. Dan lost his shirt, and Simone lost her shorts.

Simone hit another spade, and soon, Dan being stripped to his boxer shorts after having to kiss Beth, and subsequently complained about it. Beth opted to remove her other sock.

Martin drew a diamond, using it to buy a kiss from Young Emma. She was rather shy, still, about having to lose her dress and be stripped down to her bra and panties, but she bravely got it off and and sat back down, eyes drawn to her sizeable bust.

Greg drew a club, opting kiss Simone and Beth to have them down to their bra and panties as well. He almost removed his boxers, before remembering he was still wearing socks, and took one off, sighing in relief.

It came to Beth's turn again, who drew the first heart of the game, revealing it excitedly, "I think that everyone should strip down to their underwear! Let the playing field be levelled!"

"Why not just strip everyone naked?" Simone asked, curious.

"I am a benevolent God," Beth joked, to a smatter of laughter. Everyone shed their remaining clothes, leaving all of the guys in their boxers, and the girls in their assorted bras and panties.

"Now, remember," Nadine chimed in, "Each participant must remove an item of clothing, should any remain,"

The boys universally moaned, realising that Beth had played her heart cleverly. Just when they thought they were safe, they were robbed of that moment of relief as they each stood up and dropped their boxers, hald-erect cocks bouncing freely as they sat backdown, rather disgruntled expressions etched onto their faces.

The girls each removed their panties, Simone declaring that they were "Saving the breast for last!"

Young Emma picked up a club, deciding that she'd like to feel Dan's penis. Dan stood up, his penis half-erect as Young Emma touched it. She wrapped her fingers around it and gave it a quick squeeze, before deciding that was enough, and removing her bra.

Emma's eyes widened. Her breasts were emaculate. They were very nicely rounded, her nipples were ripe and pink, and looked really hard. Her hair fell over the nearest breast, obscuring most of her bust from view, but Emma sat in silence for a moment before taking her turn.

Spade. She could remain covered for a moment. She directed Simone to give Martin a shoulder massage, for which she received odd looks, but Simone nevertheless agreed to do it. She stood up, her neatly shaved pussy on display for a brief moment as she shifted behind Martin and rubbed his shoulders for a moment, before sitting back down and removing her bra. Her breasts were about B cups, Emma estimated, brownish nipples, and looked rather nice.

Dan drew a diamond, directing Emma to give him a handjob. She reached over and curled her fingers around his cock, stroking the shaft and head, feeling him grow to full mast, at about five and a half inches. She gave him a few more strokes before stopping and removing her bra, exposing her breasts to the group, to mixed noises of awe.

Simone drew a spade, pondering her choice for a moment, "Okay, I want Beth to jack Martin off!"

Beth was the only girl left in any clothes, so wasn't surprised by the selection. She stood up and moved over to Martin, who uncrossed his legs, giving her unrestricted access to his crotch. Beth used a similar method to Emma, keeping it short and sweet, not taking too long, but enough to get him to full erection before stopping.

Beth removed her bra to cheers and applause before sitting back down. Emma guessed she was about C-cup, a nice size.

Everyone was now sat naked around the room, mostly cross legged, the guys concealing their laps for the most part, from Emma's gaze.

Martin drew another spade, and had Dan and Simone kiss, receiving moans about how low-key his decision was compared to the others' recent choices for actions.

Greg drew another spade, and became rather annoyed that he'd drawn the third spade in a row, though Emma reckoned he was a bit sore that he wasn't getting any three-way action just yet. He decided that Beth and Emma should kiss. The pair did so, lips locking and pulling each other in slightly, passions starting to flow. They were only stopped when Martin interjected with a "Wow! Save some for the rest of us!"

They sat back down, ready for Beth's turn. She drew a fourth spade in a row, to more annoyed moaning, "Don't blame me!" she chided, deciding that Young Emma and Martin should kiss.

Though nervous at first, Young Emma had a rather tender first kiss with Martin, which was short lived, but rather sweet. As they sat back down, Emma caught glimpse of slight disappointment in Martin's eyes, though she just disregarded it.

Young Emma drew a card for her turn, a diamond. She hesitated for a moment, thinking, "I want...Dan to...feel my boobs," she shrugged, unable to think of a more appropriate action for the round. Dan shot up and over to Young Emma, kneeling behind her as he ran his hands up her stomach. She inhaled sharply at the new sensation.

His hands slid further up and cupped her breasts, spreading his fingers out as far as he could across the expanse of flesh adorning her chest, her nipples flicking between his fingers as he ran them over the little nubs in the smooth sea of soft flesh.

He took his time, stopping when Greg cleared his throat. A huge smile across his face, he sat back down on his spot, his hand hovering over his lap.

Emma drew a spade, having Martin rub Beth's clit. He got up and positioned himself behind Beth, side on as she leant back over his lap, and opened her legs, displaying her pussy to the group. Martin reached down and strummed her clit, as Beth moaned deeply.

After Emma decided that was enough, she passed the turn over to Dan. He picked up the top card of the deck, and announced a club, "I loved feeling Emma's tits. I'd love to have a taste of them as well!"

Young Emma's eyes widened a moment, but nodded in agreement, leaning back so she lay down on the floor. Dan crawled over to her, and took a deep breath before pressing his lips around a nipple and beginning to suck. Young Emma's eyes widened again and she gasped, shuddering as she breathed out. Her breathing quickened and became shallow as she relaxed and a smile spread across her face.

Dan clamped his lips around her areola and pulled back, causing Emma to seethe and shudder as it snapped back out of his mouth. He grinned and thanked her, kissing her on the forehead before sitting back down.

Simone drew a diamond, declaring that Dan, because he seemed to be so keen, should finger her. An "Ooooh!" resonated through the room as Simone upped the game. Dan slid over and sat beside her as she parted herlegs, baring her pussy to the group. He licked his fingers and slipped his index and middle fingertips inside, just enough to get her used to the feeling, before starting to pump, and push deeper inside of her with each pulse.

Simone's hips began to gyrate slightly in rhythm with Dan's fingers, encouraging him to drive deeper, eventually stopping after she'd had enough.

Martin drew a diamond, "I would like to get a blowjob from Beth, please,"

"My pleasure!" Beth strode over to Martin, who lay down on his back. Beth knelt beside him so everyone could see, and aimed his cock straight upwards. She licked her lips and dove straight onto him, engulfing the head in her lips, her tongue busy at the very tip. She began to bob her head, taking a slight bit more of him every time.

Martin moaned, "Oh wow that feels good!"

Beth popped him out of her mouth, and stroked him for a moment, "Babe that's not even my A-game!" she grinned, heading back to her seat, letting his cock drop back onto his belly, a string of precum falling onto him.

Greg took his turn and drew a card. His eyes widened as he revealed the heart he just drew, "The whole group," he gasped, smiling, "Okay, well I think that it's not fair for Martin to get all the fun, so, I think that Martin should eat Beth out to repay her, Dan and Emma can sixty-nine each other, and myself, other Emma and Simone can have a Love Triangle!"

"Who's 'other Emma'?" "What the hell's a 'Love Triangle'?" Emma and Simone said at the same time, laughing to acknowledge each other's remark.

"Sorry, blonde Emma and Dan sixty-nine each other," he clarified, the four getting into positions, "And a Love Triangle is a three-way version of a sixty-nine, but in a triangle. I'll eat Emma out, Emma eats you out, and you suck me off," Greg explained, "That way, nobody's left out,"

Simone and Emma looked at each other and shrugged, "Sure. How do we do this?"

"Well," Greg lay down on his back, "If Simone and I get into sixty-nine, then tip over to one side, you can get into your slot between me and Simone, I guess,"

Simone clambered onto Greg, straddling his chest, his hands moving to her hips to support her. She slipped her lips around his cock, about seven and a half inches, Emma reckoned, and began sucking. Greg took the cue and tipped them over to one side, pushing Simone's hips up and lifting his head up so Emma could fit herself in.

Emma managed to get herself in position, one leg either side of Greg's head, and began eating Simone out as soon as she felt Greg's lips touch her pussy. He was not a bad pussy eater at all. His tongue and lips were hitting all the right spots, Emma doing all she could to replicate this on Simone's pussy. She tasted great! Emma lost herself in the moment, that it wasn't until Greg's lips had left her, and she felt him shift between her legs that she thought of stopping.

Thanking each other, the group all returned to their places around the table for Beth's turn. She drew a club, and had Martin eat her out again.

"Okay, let's get this going a bit quicker now. Once the person before you has taken their turn, you can take yours. Don't wait for them to finish," Nadine declared, Beth beginning to moan a bit louder now.

Young Emma took her turn and drew a diamond, "I'll join Beth and have Dan eat me out again,"

Obliging, Dan positioned himself between her legs and began eagerly lapping away. Emma leant in to her younger counterpart and whispered in her ear, "Enjoying yourself?"

Young Emma bit her lip and nodded. Emma drew the card for her turn. A spade, "Bit of variety, I think. Martin, help Dan out and suck on Emma's tits,"

Martin reluctantly left Beth's vagina behind as he moved over to Young Emma's side and latched onto her breast.

"Dan, your turn," Nadine reminded him. Dan took a last lick of Emma's clitoris before drawing his card. Another spade.

"Beth, eat blonde Emma out,"

"Oh fuck!" Young Emma cried as Beth darted between her legs and began suckling at her pussy. Combined with Martin on her breast, she was in a state of euphoria as her orgasm began to stir within her bowels.

Simone took her turn, revealing a spade, "Dan, I want you to eat me out and finger me at the same time!"

"Absolutely," Dan threw himself into Simone's lap, his fingers disappearing into her almost immediately.

"Martin, your turn," Martin took one last deep suckle of Young Emma's breast, and left to take his turn, smiling and patting Beth on the back as he passed. He drew a card. Diamond, "Beth, I want you to fuck me,"

Beth took her mouth off Young Emma's pussy, smiling, "You're doing great!" she smiled, boundering over to Martin as Greg took his turn.

"Diamond," he announced, glancing at the girls. Two were already busy, and two were not, his gaze falling upon the two Emmas, "Emmas, I would love to titty fuck you both,"

"Sure," Emma grinned, crawling over to him, Young Emma walking over instead.

"I'm not sure how to do it, so I'll watch first if that's okay," Young Emma said, which the other two agreed upon.

Emma dribbled between her tits, "You have to lube up first, either spit in your cleavage or on his cock," Emma explained, "Then put your tits around his cock, press them together, and put your fingers over the top so he doesn't pop out,"

Emma demonstrated, pressing her large tits around Greg's cock, swallowing it up almost completely, "Then you control pressure while moving your tits up and down like this," and she demonstrated, beginning to bob her tits up and down Greg's cock.

"Emma, your turn," Nadine called, Beth having already drawn, and was still having sex with Martin, so must have gotten a diamond again. Young Emma moaned

"It was almost my turn, too," she drew a card, "Club, I want to titty fuck Greg," she smiled, "Get to have a go at least,"

"Fair play," Emma smiled, swapping position with Young Emma, "Remember, lube, press your tits around him, and bounce them,"

"Okay," Young Emma smiled.

Emma drew a diamond from the pile, "Beth, want some lesbian sex?"

"Noooo!" Beth moaned back between thrusts from Martin, her face straining as he pounded deeper and harder into her, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

"Shame. Okay Dan, it's your turn," she looked over at Dan and Simone. Dan's face was soaking, and Simone was in a heap on the floor, shuddering with a huge smile on her face, "Christ, Dan!"

"That...was...awesome..." Simone half laughed, shivering from aftershocks.

Dan drew a spade, and had Beth swap to fucking Greg for a while. As Young Emma left Greg, he had a smile across his face. Emma grinned, pleased at her new protégé's handiwork.

"We'll skip straight to Martin as Simone's out of the running," Dan decided,

Martin drew a card, "Heart! Heart, everyone!"

Beth had barely straddled Greg's lap when Martin called the heart, "Damn it!"

"Okay, we have one guy to a girl now," Martin said, "So let's have Young Emma and me, Emma and Dan and Beth and Greg all fuck in those pairs as fast as you can until someone cums. Then we go to next round after that. Guys, don't start until everyone's inside their girl,"

"So how do you want to do it?" Emma asked Dan.

"Just missionary I guess," Dan replied.

"'Kay," Emma lay on her back, and Dan entered her, about half his length at once.

"Ready? Set...Go!"

Suddenly, the room was filled with the moans of sexual pleasure and the slapping of flailing breasts and hips against crotches. WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Emma bit her lip as Dan punded her like a jackhammer, his cock filling her, stretching her, she felt her orgasm begin to build within her, trying to hold it off as long as she could.

It wasn't as long as she thought it would be until she heard a girl scream out in orgasmic pleasure. Like a rocket, she sat up as all sex abruptly stopped. Young Emma was convulsing in orgasm, Martin's face like his nuts were caught in a vice. He pulled out and tried to compose himself, but before long, even without being touched, his cock dripped, and a small burst of cum fell out, and he came, his orgasm unable to project his cum very far from his attempts to control and stop it.

"Wow! Two out!" Nadine cheered, "Well done guys! Next round is Greg's pick!"

Beth de-straddled Greg, his cock bouncing onto his belly as she left, sticking more precum to him. He drew for his turn and revealed a diamond, "I want to fuck brown Emma," he declared. Emma stayed in the same position she had been in with Dan as Greg made his way between her legs and aimed his cock into her drenched cunt. How were they going to last any longer?

Greg pressed his cock into her and leant in to her ear, "I want us to win this, so I'll go slow, okay?"

Emma nodded in agreement. He began to thrust, but no sooner had he began thrusting than it was Emma's turn to pick a card. Beth had already drawn a club, and had chosen to fuck Dan.

"I don't care any more!" she cried out, as Greg's sensuous thrusting pushed her ever nearer her orgasm. Nadine drew for her.

"Club!"

"Fuck Greg!" Emma cried out in response as he thrust more forcefully now, deeper and deeper into her. He slid his arms under her shoulders and leant into her, pulling her into him every time he thrust, the hips above his cock stimulating her clitoris with every thrust as well! Holy. Fucking. Shit! Emma thought, her mouth opening as the pleasure rapidly rose within her.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck," Emma breathed quietly as her orgasm steamed towards her like a freight train, imminent...

Almost at the same time, Beth and Emma orgasmed loudly, Beth setting Dan off as well, Greg remained silent as Emma's pussy clenched tightly around it, rippling, squeezing, spasming as her orgasm passed through her body, her screams becoming silenced and muffled. Eventually, it passed, and allowed Greg to ease out of her. He had somehow not cum himself, but his face was bright red, his toes and fingers as well.

Emma guessed he had had to try really hard not to cum inside her. He was breathing heavily and sat down to collect himself. A winner, but barely by the skin of his teeth.

"We have a winner!" Nadine applauded. Emma glanced up to see an exhausted Beth with a huge streak of cum up her belly, almost lattice-like, as if it were part of a spider web. "Okay, folks, reward time for the birthday boy, I think! How shall we make him cum?"

"Well, I'd like..." Greg began, but was cut off by Nadine.

"No! We decide how to get you off!" Nadine said sternly, like a teacher telling off a student.

"How about a four-girl blowjob?"

"Just give him a titty fuck! Guys love that!"

"Double Emma tit fuck!"

"Could just jerk him off til he cums,"

"All good suggestions, ladies, but I have a better idea," Nadine grinned, turning to Greg, "Okay, mister, sit on the sofa, in the middle. Ladies, gather over here,"

Greg looked slightly apprehensive, but complied with her instruction, looking over at the other guys in the room. They looked rather jealous, but sat beside him.

"What's going on?" Martin asked, glancing over at the huddled girls.

"No idea," Greg said, "But what normally happens is they decide on a reward for the winner of the game. I guess that's what they're doing now,"

The girls dispersed, all turning to Greg. He felt his heart skip a beat in anticipation.

"Right..." Nadine began, looking at the guys either side of Greg, "You guys move elsewhere for this. We may need more room than you're allowing us,"

The guys nodded and moved to the armchair, out the way for Greg's wall of girls.

"Now, Greg, what's going to happen is..." Nadine took her phone out from her bra and tapped the screen a few times, "...we are having a contest for the girls. First to make you cum wins, but each girl only has thirty seconds. For additional fun, we are going to blindfold you so you don't know which girl is which. When you cum, you will guess which girl it was who made you shoot your load. If you guess correctly, you win and can take your blindfold off. If not, then we will have no choice but to keep going. After that, it shall be each girl you encounter with the same rules. Guess correctly and we stop,"