The Ultimate Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the signal for Marty to put a condom on. Marty climbed onto the bed and lowered his head between Linda's legs. He probed her pussy with his tongue while sticking a finger in her ass. Eventually he had one finger in her ass and three fingers in her pussy. With his mouth he would alternate between flicking her clit with his tongue and then sucking on it. The blood rush that she was getting when he sucked on it was definitely having an effect on Linda as she really began grinding her hips into his hand and face as he continued to fuck her ass and pussy with her fingers. When Linda seemed to be on the brink of orgasm, Marty stopped and quickly lined up his cock. With one quick plunge he buried his cock deep in her causing her to moan loudly. Marty pulled his cock nearly all the way out before ramming it hard back into her again causing Linda to moan. As Marty continued to pound into her pussy, he grabbed her tits and squeezed tightly to hold her in place. Although Linda appeared to have orgasmed a few minutes earlier, Marty continued his assault on her for almost 10 minutes. When he pulled his cock out and released her tits from his death grips, her pussy and tits were beet red from the mauling they had just received.

As Marty climbed off the bed, I moved over to the side of the bed and told Linda that there was still 40 minutes left and that I wanted to try one last thing since I was still hard as a rock. Through her heavy breathing, Linda whispered "that's fine".

When Marty returned to the video camera, I motioned for him to get dressed so he could make a quick exit. I returned to the bed and started again to gently kiss and rub Linda's abused and tender tits. I could not believe how perfect her tits were. The full shape, perfect skin and just the right firmness easily made them the best tits I had ever seen or touched. As soon as Linda's breathing slowed down, I gently rolled her onto her belly and pulled her up to her knees and hands. There in front of me was my best friend's wife ready get fucked doggy style by me. I lined my cock up and plunged it right in. Again, I grinded it a bit as I reached around and grabbed her hanging tits. I slowly fucked Linda like this for about 10 minutes before pulling out and wanting to be able to see her tits as I fucked her one last time. I rolled her back to her back and plunged my cock into her waiting pussy. I initially grabbed onto her tits, but then decided to watch them sway as I fucked her. The vision of her tits swaying in circular movements as I pumped into her is something I will never forget. I finally felt my load building up and pounded into her a few last times as I came one last time.

While I was still in her, I motioned for Marty to leave. He quietly put the camera back into the closet and left. When I climbed off Linda, I rolled to the side and just laid there a bit before climbing off the bed. As I did that, Linda reached up and removed her blindfold. When I returned from the bathroom, Linda had her clothes in her hands and without saying a word went into the bathroom to clean up. After she showered, she came out and when I thanked her, she just said to remember what I had promised and left.

The next few weeks were definitely awkward when Rich and I were together. After a little over a month, Rich came in and gave me his resignation, saying that he and Linda were going to move back to Florida and start a business together. When I think back on what happened, I definitely miss the friendship of Rich, but also have no regrets, as I was able to fuck the woman that has the best tits I have ever seen. So, I may be an ass hole, but I'm a very lucky ass hole if you ask me.