The Unexpected Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boy was Joy nervous and it showed. Paul wasn't quite as nervous by now, he was just happy that she came back to the room with him. He knew she was a bit reserved, and was kind of surprised that she went to his room. Joy started pacing the floor of the hotel room.

Paul watched her, it was kind of cute, back and forth she went. He saw how nervous she was and said "Joy, what are you doing?" He was so calm and she was not.

"Just pacing the floor" she said nervously. She knew she was attracted to this man but she knew he had to leave for the airport soon, plus she is married and still can't believe she did this. She knew she could not have sex with him because she would feel cheap if he just had to run out and leave town right after sex, "gosh no dinner or date or anything before sex" she thought as she paced the floor, "no, I can't do that. What am I going to do?"

Finally somehow he got her to calm down and sit down. She sat on the bed and he sat in a chair next to the bed by a big window. She was so nervous that she was biting her bottom lip and was bouncing her right leg up and down in the air as it was crossed over he left leg. He asked her what she was thinking. She could hardly look at him. He'd look at her, and she'd quickly look away.

She didn't even realize she was doing that. Paul thought it was so sexy that she couldn't look at him.

Again he said "Joy (oh and she loved to hear her name called) what are you thinking?"

"I don't know, what are you thinking?" she replied.

Paul said, "If I tell you what I'm thinking will you tell me what you are thinking?"

"Ok, I'll try" she said.

Paul said "Look, I really wasn't expecting things to go this well, you are way more than I expected. To be honest I wish we had more time, but for now if I could just hug you and hold you, and if something else happens after that, then that would be fine too."

It was Joy's turn to respond but she chickened out, she just shrugged her shoulders as she sat there and still biting her bottom lip.

Paul said, "Can you feel the sexual tension here, or is it just me?"

Joy agreed that there is a lot of sexual tension and said "Whatever happens here, I want you to know that I am a nice person. It means a lot to me that you know that."

Paul said "I know you are a nice person and to be honest that is part of the reason that I am attracted to you. I also already know a lot about you, Joy, I know you bite your bottom lip when you are nervous."

God this man was wonderful she thought. He listened to her talk, he was so attentive, she was so hot for him, but she was so nervous he couldn't tell.

Finally she said "I'm thinking that I wish we had more time, that I would love for you to listen to me talk for a little longer, that I'd like to take you out and show you around because I'm a good tour guide, and then I'd want to come back and sit on your lap." There she said it; she said something that let him know she wants to touch him.

He put his hand out and said "Do you want to sit on my lap now, Joy?"

She was so nervous and scared, she put her hand into his and she stood up. She sat in his lap and he felt her skin. She is pale and doesn't go in the sun much so her skin is incredibly soft.

He couldn't believe how soft her skin was, it was unbelievably milky soft. "Your skin is so soft" he said. She knew that already, but she thanked him for the compliment.

They were a little uncomfortable in the chair so she stood up again. Paul stood up and began to walk towards her. Her big brown eyes got even bigger as she backed up.

"Oh this is so hot" she was thinking. She took small steps backward as he took steps forward with her, and he had a very sexy grin on his face. She walked backward and he came forward towards her, chests practically touching, and they did that the whole length of the hotel room, staring hard into each other eyes the entire time, and she talked the whole time.

"What are we doing?" She said.

"Uhhhh, I don't know, its just, ummmm ummmm, what's happening, oh boy...." she mumbled as she backed up, and they were still staring in each other's eyes.

He said "Oh, the way you are looking at me, oh yes" as he caressed her face and kept walking towards her. He just kept coming forward until he finally pinned her against the big window.

Still staring at each other Paul put his hands up the back of her shirt. "Your skin is so soft, you're beautiful, oh yes, oh my" he mumbled.

Words were just coming out of his mouth. He felt her back then he slid his hands down the back of her pants so he could finally feel that great ass he'd been thinking about. He slid his hands down and squeezed the bottom of her ass and said "Oh yes."

She was getting a little self-conscience knowing that she didn't have a rock hard ass or anything, but she could tell he liked it because he kept saying, "Oh yes" over and over again. Joy was really turned on.

Joy put her hands inside of his shirt sleeves and felt his muscles in his arm. "Oh, his arms feel so nice" she thought, "I wish I could touch more of his body, his chest, I want to feel him."

He lifted up her shirt and she was wearing a very sexy yellow bra. She got nervous and pulled her shirt down. Then he went for her pussy on the outside of her pants, she pushed his hands away. He tried to get her to feel his hard cock outside his pants but she took her hands away again.

He went for her stomach and she said "Don't I am kind of uncomfortable about my stomach, when I was...."

He just cut her off and put his finger over her mouth and said "Shhhh you are being self-conscience and there is no reason to be."

Oh, that fucking excited her. "Is this guy for real, is this a fantasy, he's says all the right things, I want to fuck him so bad" she thought.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his back. He placed her on the bed. He put her down and he held her legs up in the air. "Oh, your legs, oh yes, oh" he mumbled. He held her ankles up and spread her legs apart a little bit.

He looked at her pussy still inside of her pants and said "oh" as his head and went down and nibbled at her pussy on the outside of her pants and he groaned. He wanted to really taste her. "Ahhhh" she moaned just a little with the thought of him doing that for real, she wanted him to do that too but she knew she wouldn't let him.

He took her legs and rested them on his shoulders, her ankles rested next to either side of his neck. She is quite flexible he noticed. They were both thinking about how bad they wanted to fuck each other. Little moans constantly came out of her mouth.

Paul said "I like that."

"What?"

"Those little moans that are coming out of you, I like them" Paul said.

They were like teenagers for a minute, practically dry humping. He looked at her face and she knew she was making a face as if they were really fucking, she couldn't help it, she wanted him so bad.

"Oh that face, I love that look" he said. When she looked him in the eyes she could picture them naked and really having sex.

She had to bite her tongue so she didn't say "Can you get later flight?" oh those words wanted to come out of her mouth so bad but she didn't say it. She knew it wouldn't be fair to him and she knew if he stayed longer she was going to fuck the hell out of him.

They rolled around the bed all the while with their clothes on. He lifted up her shirt and said "Can I suck your nipple?"

She got self-conscience again and started mumbling something about her boobs and he said "I won't look."

"Oh God" she thought "that was so hot he says all the right things."

His mouth went towards her nipple, but she made him stop again. They rolled around the bed again and she got on top of him, her favorite position. He held her ass and hips in his hand and said, "Oh yes" again he was picturing her sitting on top of him naked, "oh how good that would be" he thought.

Joy was so fucking horny, only he couldn't tell how turned on she was since she seemed so nervous. "Can I play with your pussy, please can I play with your pussy" he asked.

Oh God, she said "no" at first, then said "I don't want to tease you."

They lay next to each other side by side. Staring in each other's eyes, he decided he was going to put his hand in her pants. He looked at her for approval and licked his fingers.

She said "I don't know if you want to do that, because if you do it, you are going to want to go further, and like I said, I don't want to tease you."

He did it anyway. He stuck his hand down the front of her pants and started touching and playing with her pussy. It was so fucking wet. He couldn't believe how hot and wet she was. Fuck he thought, she's attractive, nice, normal, sexy girl, is this real or is this a fantasy?

He stuck two fingers deep inside of her wet pussy and he could not believe how hot she felt. He looked at her almost surprised and said "You are so hot."

That turned her on even more. She knew she was probably wet, but she didn't know that she was hot inside. She loved to be fingered that was one of her favorite things. He fingered her pussy quickly, in and out, only for a few seconds and she grunted and moaned a little.

He said "Can you undo your pants or something?" Joy panicked and made him stop.

She stood up. Somehow his cock was exposed, she guesses he took it out and she was kind of glad because she was shy and she knew she'd never take it out herself.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

He replied "I want you to stroke it."

Joy thought to herself "You know I don't know if I know how to stroke it good, but I know I know how to suck it." She bent over and put his cock in her mouth.

Up and down she went each time taking his whole cock in her mouth all the way to the back of her throat, every time. Paul was in shock. This girl went from being shy to a sexy creature in a matter of minutes, oh my.

"God she is so fucking hot. Cute like a little girl, but wow such a woman at the same time" he thought that as he watched her suck his cock in almost disbelief. He watched her move up and down on his cock "Oh she looks so great sucking my cock" he thought.

They were on the edge of the bed and Joy was uncomfortable.

She stopped and pointed to the headboard and asked Paul "Do you want to move up to the top of the bed?" When she stopped to have him move, she looked in his eyes, and he looked so excited. He looked like a little boy in a candy shop getting his favorite candy. Oh she was so turned on now because she knew he was pleasing him. She was confident because she knew she gave good head too.

She started sucking his cock again. Paul said "Joy, can I play with your pussy?"

Joy didn't stop sucking, she shook her head "no" and kept on sucking his cock like crazy, acting like he didn't even ask her. He wanted to play with her pussy to keep his mind occupied so he wouldn't cum so fast.

She wouldn't let him. Oh, how he watched her and she had no idea. All of a sudden he said "Joy, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Joy is that ok?"

Oh, she knew he was so excited if he was going to cum that quick. She wished in a way that he wasn't ready to cum, she wanted to keep sucking it, she knew she was doing so good. She was incredibly horny and didn't want this situation to end. She shook her head "yes" because she didn't want to stop, she knew that he must feel incredible.

Here it comes, oh, he came while his cock was completely down her throat. She flinched, almost gagged and she had to try hard to keep her composure. It was so fucking hot. She felt like her mouth was full. It had been years since a guy came in her mouth and it excited her. She was so fucking excited that she'd pleased him, oh, how she wished they'd had more time. She didn't know what to do. She had never swallowed anyone's cum before and she already was worried about him thinking she was trampy so she ran to the bathroom and spit it out.

When she ran to the bathroom, he remembered that he at least got to finger her pussy, even if it only was for a few seconds, so he put his fingers in his mouth. He figured that maybe the taste of her pussy would still be on his fingers. He sucked on them for a second and thought, "Oh she tastes so good, damn I wish I had more time with this girl."

He came into the bathroom and asked her if she was ok, he could tell doing this was out of character for her. He read her like a book the moment he met her. She told him that she was fine, then looked at her watch "Oh my, we have to get you to the airport, its noon and your flight leaves at 1:30, and if you miss your flight it will be all my fault."

So sweet he thought and replied sarcastically "Yeah, it's going to be all your fault."

On the way to the vehicle, Joy was quiet and since Paul already knew her personality, he knew that if she was quiet there may be something wrong. He said "You're quiet, I know something is wrong if you are quiet. What's wrong?"

She said "I guess I've cheated on my husband now. Was that cheating?" In her mind she was trying to rationalize that cheating was only fucking. She didn't fuck him so she thought maybe she didn't cheat.

He shook his head "yes" though. Oh well.

Joy drove fast to the airport so he'd make his flight, and all the while they talked about what just happened. They agreed that the whole thing was like a fantasy and Joy loved the attention. He told her how incredibly sexy she is. She loved hearing that since her husband had been making her feel unwanted for years.

"Am I sexier than other women or was that just the same as anything else?" she asked him.

"No, that was very sexy and you are an incredibly sexy woman Joy. You are attractive, nice, smart, normal, and this whole thing was like a fantasy come true. You are a little self-conscience though and you should work on that because you have no reason to be. I only wish we had more time, I wish that I could have taken you to dinner or something."

"Me too," she replied and thought "He just said something perfect again."

They pulled up at the airport and she hated dropping him off. She just wished they had one evening together. She pulled up to his airline and turned off the engine to open the back so he could get his luggage. They both got out and walked around to the back of the SUV. She wanted to give him her business card, something, just something to remind him of her in the future.

Of course she wanted to see him again, but she kept remembering how he said this would be a one time thing so she didn't want to push it. He grabbed his luggage and she wondered if she should hug him. He reached for her but she was turned to the side and she ended up just kissing him on the cheek as he wrapped one arm around her before having to leave. She didn't even look at him again telling herself to, "Just let him go, Joy, and take this whole thing as a great fantasy."

He went inside the airport, she immediately deleted his phone number our of his cell phone and drove off, wondering if she'd ever get to see that wonderful man ever again.

She drove home almost in shock at how fast everything passed. She looked at her watch as she drove and figured out that they spent about three hours together. It felt like five minutes to her. She got home, went to her computer, and opened her little chat thing. She knew he wouldn't be on since he was on the plane.

She wondered if he made is flight and was tempted to send him a message to ask him, but changed her mind, figured she'll just wait and see if she sees him on the computer again. He stressed how much it was going to be a one time thing and she didn't want to come on too strong, she still is that shy person. She didn't know it, but he did make his flight, and he was in the plane constantly thinking of the girl he just met. He thought about Joy the entire plane ride.

She chatted with another friend hoping it would take her mind off the man she just met because she didn't know if she'd ever be lucky enough to just see him one more time. Just to finish off one great evening together. It didn't work, she still thought about him all day up until she went to bed that night. As she lay in bed, she pinched herself and said "Did that really happen or was that a dream?" Still wondering if she was ever going to see him again she fell asleep.

12