The Unexpected Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annie_O
Annie_O
66 Followers

Rolling her wrist, sucking and slurping, she didn't speed up as most girls do to push men over the edge. She knew exactly what she was doing. She would let the edge build and build and build until his body simply cold not hold all the cum anymore.

His whole body began to tense and jerk as a giant load of cum erupted.

The splashing of his cum triggered her orgasm. With her fingers pressing her g-spot, she began to squirt.

Globs of white cum spilled from her mouth, splashing on her cheeks and chin, and speckling her breasts.

They both continued to cum and cum, as if they couldn't stop. Cum dribbled out of her mouth, and a puddle had formed under her.

Finally she slowed and then stopped, releasing him from her grip and withdrawing her hand from deep inside her.

Ben slumped back, spent.

Kate wiped her chin and smiled at Ben. Then she looked up at me, still standing in the doorway.

She had cum in her hair and eyelashes.

It had happened. Act 2. And it was done. Normally, it would have been me, and I would have been as drained as Ben. He was spent now, but I was hard. Ready.

It was time for Act 3. And we didn't have a routine for Act 3. We didn't know how Act 3 would go, but I knew Kate could cum again.

Ben was exhausted, spent, drained of every drop, and perhaps he sensed that his turn was over, and that he should politely excuse himself. There's always a point when a diner guest stretches out his welcome. And Ben, always a gentleman, seemed to know when to take his exit.

He zipped himself up and picked up his camera. He thanked us both, but didn't look either of us in the eye.

No sooner than he'd shut the front door, I pushed Kate up against it. Leaning into her, I unzipped, pulling my cock out, not even unbuckling my belt. I parted her legs with my knee, and squaring my hips against hers, poked my cockhead into the fabric of her crotchless panties. I wiggled my cock past the fabric, into the briar of wet curls. I was ready to fuck her, and she was ready to be fucked.

With one smooth firm stroke, I drove my cock into her to the hilt. I was deep inside her, hard, pulsing. She was warm, and the muscles of her vagina were still quivering. She was continuing to have aftershocks of her orgasm as I began to pump.

I wasn't gentle. With each thrust, my balls slapped her butt. I rammed her as hard as I could against the front door, driving as deep as I could, lifting her feet off the floor with each push.

"Do you like it like that?" I said.

"Yes!" she said

"Hard? Like that?"

"Yes!" she cried.

I was pounding so hard that her breasts had bounced out of the bra.

I grabbed her buttocks with each hand, so I could force her hips up harder to meet my thrusts.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Take me!"

Her knees were giving out, causing her hips to drop more onto my cock, creating friction on her clit. I was practically holding her up. Neither of us could take it much longer, but I knew neither of us needed to. We were both ready.

Having watched the sex show she put on for Ben, and seeing her suck him off right in front of me, had caused my balls to fill with a massive load. I could feel it churning in my balls and beginning to build pressure.

"I'm going to shoot it inside you," I said.

"Give it to me," she cried. "Shoot it!"

I continued to ram her, knowing I was about to unload deep inside her. I gave her everything I could, as she started to climax.

"Oh god," she screamed, "now!"

With one last final hard thrust, I shoved my cock deep as it would go. Her cunt muscles clamped around me, and I began to shoot.

And we stood like that--me against her against the door--until at last we both felt the warm creamy goo of my sperm dribble out of her and slide down her leg.

As my body began to soften, I pulled out of her soggy pussy.

She was covered in a glow of sweat and her pussy continued to drip. She looked spent and sated.

I realized she could probably still taste Ben's cum in her mouth and feel mine leaking from between her legs. For the first time, she'd been filled by two men. Maybe it wasn't at the exact same time, but she'd just experienced something she'd only fantasized about, and it had left her happy, floating in bliss, wet, sweaty, sticky.

Still in her lingerie, her breasts hanging out of the bra, her crotchless panties framing her hairy, leaking cunt, she looked like a woman who had just been fucked hard and good. She looked slutty. Beautiful and Slutty. Pretty and Naughty. Mixed opposites that seemed to compliment rather than contrast, all the better in a single image.

I reached for the camera. Then I realized that Ben had taken it with him. And then I realized that on the memory card was not only all the photos he'd taken of Kate in her lingerie, but the few that I'd snapped, as I watched her suck him off.

I went to bed that night thinking about it, replaying the scene over and over in my mind. It was as if it hadn't even happened. Like I'd said, like watching a porno.

But it was reality. It wasn't a story where we'd wake up together, and one of us would say, "Honey, I had the strangest dream."

I wondered how I'd feel in the morning. I wondered how Kate would feel when the wine wore off and was replaced by a hangover.

Kate had gotten, as least in some way, her ultimate fantasy. Would it be enough? Would she want more? I couldn't answer for her.

For me, well, I guess I didn't need photos to remember the night. I'd remember the scene exactly, always. Every detail.

And so what if Ben had those photos? They were just photos. And, I'm sure, he'd beat off to them many times in the future.

And there was something satisfying in knowing that.

Annie_O
Annie_O
66 Followers
12