The Unleashed

Story Info
A horror story of flooding blood, singing these screams.
2.4k words
2.2
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was packed and teens were all over the place. End of the school year party. Drinking, dancing to music, sex and candy. Rubin the guy who set everything up and organized the whole invitation list. Though it became useless because people he never seen before just started showing up and over whelmed the place, he stopped asking for the invitations.

Around 9, the kegs were finished, some started to leave and other were just getting started. Some smashed, others fucking like jackrabbits in the basement.

Around 10, the party moved outside and neighbors began to complain about the music.

10:30 rolled around and the cops had visited twice and they were forced to shut the music down. The under aged drinking was over looked. (Probably the cops felt they students earned it?)

So there they sat in the basement, about 12 left. Just passed 11 and the few who were sober talked about catching a late night movie. More necking occurred and everybody appeared so mellow. Rubin did what he could to put the spark back into the party. Lights were shut off and candles were lit.

"Man, this blows, put some music on or something" Carl the sober bastard blurts out.

"Hey Rubin. Get that lesbian porn we were watching last week on."

"Uh, Dave, What are you talking about?" Playing it cool because my girl friend is in the room and she despises porno flicks.

"Buddy man, you know the one. The mermaid going around giving guys blow jobs against their will? (Ya right)" Dave is slurring and it's apparent he's drunk.

At this point, my girlfriend, Martha is giving me unsettling looks as if saying to me: "You perverted little scum bag."

Breaking the whole disturbing reality of it, I dodge into the closet. "I got something, check this out" I take out the Blood Board, a quija board if you will but apparently the thing works. It was giving to me by a friend that bought it off of some guy in Mexico.

"What is it?" Patten asks while in between sucking on Jen's neck.

"It's ugly Rubin" Martha says suddenly.

Relieved that Martha is speaking to me, I sit down and wipe away the chips and dip from the table and set the board down.

"This is the Blood Board" Patten actually stops necking and looks interested for a second or two then continues with Jen.

"Creepy"

"It's an older version of the quiji board, don't ask me where it's from Ross, Cause I don't. Ok?" Ross is our over educated friend who's going to Harvard next fall.

"What it does or is supposed to do is call and manifest spirits."

"Dead people, far out"

"Yes Ricky, it is, now go back to your pot and let me finish" As if an adult was talking to a 7 year old kid.

"Now if you do not know already, the legendary Francis Del Mora used this in his devil practices or what ever he did. But what I'm saying is, this board is pretty fucking evil."

"And you want to use it?" Ross looks worried.

"Put the porno on dude, God damn it!" Dave yells.

"Let's see Gummy Worm bitches, we can still make the midnight showing" Patten takes a breath.

"I think you'll find this amusing, isn't anyone at least curious?" The room suddenly seems empty and now only 7 of us are in the room. Dave drunk off his ass and I'm wondering if he really knows where he is. Patten and Jen sucking the life from each other. Carl who is, well seems to be talking to himself but then I notice he's on his cell phone. Ross is eating chips and keeps looking at his watch. Then there's Martha and me. Entertaining these fuck heads is dragging on and I'm reconsidering if I should have just taken my parents money and went up to the Hamptons with Martha. Here I thought a party would be more of a "Well, thanks for being my friend in hell" or possibly "I hope you remembered me in High School" party. The only thing that would make this remotely interesting is if Ross came out of the closet and admitted that he was indeed a homosexual. But as of right now, I'm leaning towards having sex with Martha in a totally animal and beastly manner.

"Porn, porn, porn!" Dave is shouting.

"Hey, fuck yourself Davis." Carl finally speaks.

Jen's tits our visible even in the poor light of the candles and Patten is moaning. This was defiantly not worth having I'm thinking.

"For Christ sakes Ross stop looking at your fucking watch, you got somewhere to be?" Surprised by my own actions. It was in my opinion a good way of venting my frustrations. "Dude, I mean, if you got to leave, just go man."

"Man, I 'm out of here, I need some god damn stimulation." Dave tries to get out of his chair but falls back. "Just do the board game thingy."

5 minutes later, We're sitting around the table, the whole 5. Jen and Patten left to fuck in his truck, which by the way if you look out the basement window, you can see Jen's leg hanging out the back.

"The way this works is, someone's got to…bleed on the board. Anyone have like a scab or something?"

"Rubin, can't we just hold hands and play with the cool little triangle thing?" Martha says.

"Ya, Why the blood?" Blood makes Ross sick.

"Hey, Get it from Dave, He's too drunk to really feel a thing, just stick him with one of Martha's hair pins." Carl suggests.

"Never mind…" Giving up Martha leans into me and whispers something. "You know Rubin, I can get you blood"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm on my 28th day if you can catch my drift?" She's grins in that kinky little kitten face I fell in love with. Also this pisses me off cause now I know we can't have sex or can we?

"Oh God no Martha, you don't have to. Actually I prefer you didn't."

"Why not?" The others are waiting to continue.

"Hmmmm. Cause it's nasty?"

" No Rubin, the love of my life, Watching mermaids giving blow jobs for a whole 90 minutes is nasty"

"It's different and it was 96 minutes," I say, feeling proud for being the pervert I am.

"Today, guys" Carl is getting impatient.

"Too late babe" Martha takes a napkin (which I had specially customized with a cool looking dude dancing around a school in flames) down her pants and brings it up, streaked with blood.

"You didn't just… Oh God you did!" Ross looks like he's going to puke.

"Good job Martha, sickening but cool" Carl congratulates Martha.

The Blood Board has been streaked in blood that was made possibly by my menstruating girlfriend. I'm a lucky guy. Dave is passed out and Carl is becoming more enthusiastic about the whole thing, Ross is disgusted. We start. 12:00. Midnight.

Surrounded by darkness, Shadows throwing off the wall from the candles. Snoring of Dave. "This is Rubin Bankshoft and I come here to speak to the other side, the abyss of souls"

"The Abyss of souls?" Ross a little skeptical, raising his eyebrow.

"I have to make it sound interesting"

"Whatever, Continue"

"We are impure and not worthy but tell us of your tales, tell me, give me a sign."

In almost uncanny and at the same time freaky, Dave knocks over a bowl of chips that knock a row of candles down. The candles are blown out. Darkness.

"Shit, Someone get a light" No response. Silence. "Guys?"

A flash goes off and in this moment my sense of security is broken. Hideous figures stand in corners. Though it was only a split second. I can see I'm not in my basement anymore. It's cold and then I hear voices.

"Rubin, Rubin! You ok?" The lights go back on and Martha is tugging me by the shoulders. "Rubin?"

"Whoa, what the fuck was that?" Panicked and unwound. Emotions I have never felt before over whelm me at once. I can't breathe. I can't swallow. Scared and confused I race up the stairs and Martha follows.

In the kitchen I splash water on my face. Shaken and trying to swallow water.

"Jesus Honey, are you ok? Rubin talk to me. You're freaking my out"

"I, I have to sit down" She helps me to a chair. With everyone gone and I see the whole place is a mess.

"I had a flash, some kind of flash. Listen do me a favor and get the rest of the guys out of here. This things is over" My hands won't stop shaking.

"Ok babe, Stay here, you going to be ok?"

"Yes. Just get them out"

Martha trails down the stairs to the basement, while I'm sitting in the kitchen, I listen to my own hard breathing and the wall clock ticking. I hear Martha talking to herself. Saying over and over. "Turn on the lights Turn on the lights"

I notice it's passed 2 and I feel this massive lose of time. I move myself to the basement door. Martha hasn't returned. My mind is a mess and I keep feel like I'm moving so slow. 5 or 10 minutes has passed and I can't place how long she's been gone. Moving slowly down the stairs, the lights are missing, the air is thin. My eardrums are throbbing and I can't hear. I move my mouth but I cannot speak. It's cold and I feel like I may be blind but I can find myself moving towards a light blinking on the fourth step ahead of me. It's Carl's cell phone. I pick it up and hear muffled voices coming from it. I put it to my ear and hear Martha's voice coming from it. She sounds panicked. Rubin get out, Rubin get out. To low to know for sure. I turn on the stairs and the door is gone but I still feel myself going deeper into the basement. I reach the floor. For some reason I'm still holding onto the cell phone, the voices have stopped coming from it. I'm scared but I'm paralyzed by something. I'm being dragged along the floor. A door creaks open somewhere and slams shut. I try to scream out, maybe I'm screaming but I can't hear myself. My mouth moves. I get the notion I'm being lifted but I can't feel anything. My legs move, Am I still walking? Pitch black, my body is gone. I fight out. I have to hit something. Walls, floor, ceiling. From the dark, Hissing. Surrounding noises come close. Distance is unclear. Low then high, close to far off. How long does this go one for? Seems like hours of being tormented by noises.

"HELP ME!" I hear myself scream in the darkness. So loud my ears hurt. The floor returns to my feet and I collapse into fetal position. I cry and hold myself. Hisses subside. Footsteps that comes close enough to be in front of my eyes. I reach out, scared of what I might touch. I hit more floors. From the dark a hideous white face splits the black like curtains. Too uncanny to be human. It seems like it's smiling but I notice the chains ripping it's mouth back. I turn to shield myself from terror shock, when will I pass out? Let this end. Another light appears and more gruesome white-faced creatures float side to side. It moans and hisses at me. Face twisted in metal. I try to close my eyes. Still the same images remains visible. My eyelids are gone. I put my face to the floor but from under the same ghostly images remain. I become numb and blackness becomes so comforting. Time is nothing. What is time? I grab at the air, I swim. A blinking light is far off and I set myself for it. When I reach it, it's the cell phone. Holding it in my hand it seems so unreal, like clay. I squish it and pop back into form again and buzzes. No words I can utter but I hear Martha screaming, wailing dirges. My hand becomes wet as I put my hands to my eyes. In the faded light of the phone I see it's blood. I become soaked and sticky. I scream.

Like being faded back into a scene, I feel myself being held down and my eyes are crusted shut. I rip at my face and open my eyes to find that I'm in my basement. Something is lying on top of me. Hair in my face. It's Martha but she's twisted into a very unnatural position. I 'm lodged in between the table and sofa. I push her off and I see her face. Her eyes have been torn out and her jaw's missing. Her tongue licks my face. I struggle out and stand myself up against the floor, which is smashed in with dents. Bits of teeth and bone are imbedded. Blood paints the room. Fighting off the urge to run up the stairs that seem a mile away. Then a sharp pain hit my left arm and I look down, to my shock, it's been twisted all the way around at the elbow. Bone sticks out at the wrist. I feel sick to my stomach. Then I notice Dave sitting in the chair without a head. Then multiple bodies are gathered into a pile. The air is coppery with blood. The TV is on but is muted. It's us. Me, Martha, Ross, Carl and Dave sitting around the table with the candles lit. I'm in the picture and I can hear myself utter the words. "Give me a sign" Then something I don't expect happens. I'm thrown back and hit the sofa. The group runs over to help me. I hear Martha say "Put on the lights" Then Ross screams out and is grabbed by something and thrown across the picture and out of frame. The sound of Carl screaming is cut short by a horrible gargling sound. A head is rocketed across the room and explodes against the wall. Screams then the tape shuts off on the VCR and rewinds itself automatically.

Standing there, I fall to the ground. The stairs are out of my reach and I cradle myself and sob. The TV crackles with static and snow. I close my eyes.