The Unsuspecting Candidate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was posting up and down, riding her sissy clit, while his sissy tongue was busy lapping at my clit. I was getting so hot, I knew I was dripping tablespoons of my juices into her greedy sissy mouth. You have to know, I could care less if that was a problem for him. After all, that is what a sissy mouth is for, to lap and lick at a woman's pussy, pleasing and pleasuring her.

I could wait no longer and leaned toward Jessica, taking one nipple into my wet warm mouth. I reveled in the texture of it as my tongue swirled and licked at it.

I began to suck gently, drawing it deeper into my mouth. Jessica's breathing took a distinct turn, changing to short gasps of pleasure as she rode her sissy and my mouth continued to work on her nipple.

By now, the whole room had a scent of overheated woman, that musky aroma that can be mistaken for nothing else. I doubled my efforts on her nipple as she began to increase the pace of her posting on the sissy clit.

A low moan began to emanate from her mouth, growing in pitch and volume as her first climax approached. Her sissy must have sensed this too, because her hips began to buck and writhe, driving his clitty deep into his lady. This went on for only a few more seconds before Jessica threw her head back and began to wail her pleasure. The cords on her neck were taut and distended as wave after wave of ecstasy coursed through her body. Her whole body shuddered and trembled, and with one last orgasmic crescendo, she screamed her pleasure.

I watched as small "aftershocks" went through, until they too finally subsided. She maintained her position, not moving, keeping that throbbing sissy clit buried deep in her now sopping wet love tunnel.

All this activity was also having its effect on me. My pussy was now leaking juices at a steady pace into the sissy's mouth. The feeling as his tongue lapped and licked at my nether lips was incredible. I don't know how he knew I was ready, but he trapped my clit between his lips and began to lash the head with his tongue. I responded by grabbing his head with both hands and pulling it tightly into my sopping wet mound.

It was like nothing I'd felt before. I ground my pussy hard into her greedy sissy mouth, rubbing my clit on his face. From out of nowhere, with no warning a gigantic climax overtook me.

I screamed my pleasure, my legs no longer able to support me, forcing my mound down on his face until my whole weight was on her sissy mouth, grinding hard against it. Still she continued to lap and lick at me, impelling me to climax after climax, until I could take no more and rolled off her face to lie on my side.

This placed me next to Missy's waist. As I recovered, I watched as Jessica again began to move back and forth. Missy's bound balls were too big a temptation for me. I found the satin panties Jessica had used earlier and began stroking and rubbing the taut skin of his sissy sac.

Jessica noticed this and looked down at me with a Cheshire cat grin and said, "you keep doing that, I know how much Missy likes it. I'm going to use my vaginal muscles to try and milk her clitty."

Missy began to writhe and squirm, a low moan escaping her sissy lips, so I knew Jessica was working on his clit with her pussy muscles. All this teasing was having a wonderful effect on our sissy pet. She was so excited, I knew if we took the rings off she would climax in just seconds.

Every time I so much as touched her sac with the satiny panties, her hips would buck, driving her clitty deeper into Jessica's greedy pussy. The effects of these thrusts were not lost on Jessica as her breathing once again began to change. As her climax grew closer, she began to breathe in quick, short gasps.

It took only a moment and once again she climaxed. From my vantage point, I could see her juices running out and down over Missy's balls. I used the satin panties to catch those sweet oils, knowing just what I was going to do with them.

Satiated for the moment, Jessica lifted herself from Missy's still rock hard clitty. Looking at me she said, "do you think our sissy has earned a climax?"

"I suppose we should," I replied. "I've heard you can damage your sissy unless you allow a climax after a prolonged period of teasing. I think if we take the rings off and give her a nice relaxing panty handjob, that would be a fitting reward for her performance today."

"I agree," she replied. "Let's let his clitty and balls free from the o-rings and then see if she has any interest in cumming." I giggled at her sarcasm as I began removing the rings from Missy's sissy clit and balls. We also used this time to release Missy from the cuffs holding him to the bed.

"Would you like the honor, or may I be the one to make her cum?", she asked.

"By all means, she is your sissy, so you should have the pleasure if that is what you'd like," I replied.

"Hand me those satin panties again," she asked.

I handed them over and watched as she began to drag them back and forth over Missy's clitty and balls. Missy was now moaning and gasping as the panties and Jessica worked their magic on him. Jessica moved between his spread thighs and wrapped the panties around his shaft, leaving the excess fabric draped over his sissy balls. She then dipped her mouth to his clit and began licking around the head, while stroking his shaft with the panties.

Using her free hand, she cradled his cum heavy balls as she took the head of his clit into her mouth. It took only a few seconds and he was moaning, his hips bucking, legs trembling as cum began to leak from Jessica's lips down his shaft and into the panties.

His hips were thrusting up as she removed her lips from his clit and began to jack him off with the panties. Spurt after spurt of sissy cum erupted from his clit, with Jessica catching it all in the panties.

When he finally stopped, she moved to his face and grasping his head with both hands said, "I have a treat for you sissy!" She then kissed him, thrusting her cum coated tongue deep into his mouth.

The look on Missy's face was just precious, one of complete surprise as she took her first taste of cum. Jessica held her mouth on his until he had swallowed a couple of times, ensuring all the cum was cleaned from her mouth.

Sitting up once again, she commanded, "Open your mouth sissy, I have more for you." He hesitated for just a moment. Jessica reached down and pinched his nose shut, forcing him to breathe through his mouth. The instant he did so, she stuffed the cum soaked satin panties into his mouth. "There sissy, you may clean my panties," she giggled.

Missy made no effort to expel the panties from her mouth, even though her hands were now free. I took this as a good sign, one that indicated she was well on her way to becoming a submissive and obedient sissy slave.

"She really makes a wonderful maid," I said. "I think we should invite a few of our closest lady friends over for a small party. Now that we have a full time maid, we can entertain properly."

...to be continued

12