The Unwritten Rules Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back arches of the bed. My hands alternately clench the sheets and mold my breasts, teasing my hard nipples. Parting my labia, he rims my entrance, eager for the pearly drops that hurry to meet his thrusting tongue. My legs tremble and my arms struggle to find something, anything to keep me centered. I am lightheaded and know I will be falling off that precipice soon. He makes a crooning sound. "I've got you, babe. Trust me and let go."

He pushes a lubricated finger into my canal. I start in surprised then shudder with a long moan. My muscles grab onto his finger. Finding my g-spot, he begins a back and forth rhythm. I arch higher and he catches my clit between his lips. Riding his mouth and hand, I explode with a choked whimper. His hands keep my trembling hips in place as he continues his torture until he rings every bit of the climax from my body.

Ascending my length he catches my lips once more. Immediately my tongue pushes into his mouth and my legs and arms lock him to me. My fingers roam his back, feeling the bunch of muscle and the tension of his arousal. When I reach for his pants, he stops me though. "I'm good for now. I know you're sore."

My pussy is well and thoroughly used but I cannot get enough of this man and without any words I tell him so. Catching him by surprise I press my lips to his and flip us over, my thighs hugging his flanks. Rising to my knees, I look down at him. I revel in his scrutiny, feeling heat everywhere his eyes caress. I allow my eyes the luxury of his body as well and think again how truly scrumptious he is.

Leaning over, I lick a nipple I discovered is as sensitive as mine. He hisses when I nip and suck the flat disk, his eyes blazing from above. Trailing lower, I let my hair wash over his skin, something I know he likes. His muscles quaver in response.

I rub my cheek against his swollen cock. It is curved toward his right hip and the top pushes at the waist band. Through the cloth, I trace his outline with my fingers and lips. My saliva further dampens the material, making it transparent. I lick him through the thin material until the need for unrestricted access overcomes me. With his help, the garment sails through the air.

His cock pumps in the air like a fist. I follow the movement hungrily, taking him in my mouth. His breath is shaky and his thighs tremble. This man gives me a sense of power that is addictive. Very deliberately I trace the ribbed length, making sure every inch receives my undying attention before dipping into the slit weeping at his tip. More liquid quickly beads there and I eagerly scoop it up.

It tastes sooo good!

"Oh yes. Suck me, baby. Oh shit... Your mouth is burning me alive."

He threads his fingers through my hair and together we build a steady rhythm. Shallow thrusts, sucking lips and a licking tongue making naughty noises as he hisses and moans in encouragement.

"Stop, babe, or I'm going to come in that pretty little mouth of yours. Come up here, let me touch you too."

I am tempted to keep my position, to push until he spurts that unique combination of tangy and salty on my tongue but the ache in my pussy pushes me up his body. I spread her legs over his sides again knowing my rose is bared to his gaze once more. I roll my hips and the heat of his erection slides against my wetness. Time and time again he just misses sliding into me.

"Take me, Bri," he begs, his hand on my hips.

We both watch as he slides into me. It is slow going as we push and retreat until the inches disappear.

The muscles in his jaw clench and he grits his teeth, his cock jerking in me. "You feel so damn good. So wet and hot."

It mesmerizing, all the differences between us. My pale skin against his darker tone. My soft curves compared to the sharper hardness of his body.

He hits bottom. My skin is stretched tight to accommodate him. My moisture reflects the light in the room, several drops glistening off the short curls surrounding his manhood. His hands clench on my hips and my eyes jump to his. Even after a whole day seeing the intensity there, it is shocking. Like looking into the sun, I will probably never get used to it. And just like every time I glimpse it, my heart bursts with shining emotion only to have doubt and panic rear their ugly heads.

If marriage to a man for whom I only briefly felt infatuation and then whole-hearted contempt almost destroyed me, how can I survive if it did not work between Yuri and I? How can I go back to my loveless, orgasm-less existence?

I close my eyes against the answer.

I cannot.

"Look at me. I need to see your eyes." I obey his command. Cupping my chin, he says. "I am buried in your body but you've managed to carve you name on every part of me. Everything I have belongs to you, my body, my soul, my heart... and I would have it no other way. I will never hurt you. I will give my life before I ever consider it. I love you, Brianne."

The words are on the tip of my tongue to return.

"I-I...."

I cannot say it and my heart aches at the flash of pain that briefly darkens his eyes.

"I'll wait as long as you need me to."

I don't deserve this man, his patience, his caring, his love but by god, I want it. I need it.

Ensnared in his gaze, I start to move. Up, down, forward, backward. Slow, fast, faster. Heat roses quickly. I lean forward and Yuri eagerly catches my lips, his hips keeping pace. The slap of sweat-slicked skin and wet pussy over hard cock competed with heavy breathing, moans, sighs and groans.

I can feel myself spiraling out of control when Yuri reverses our positions. Kneeling, he pulls my legs over his shoulders and promptly resumes our frantic pace.

"Oh yes!"

The new angle nudged my g-spot with firm strokes, bumping the mouth of my cervix. I grip the headboard and scream when his finger finds my clit and his mouth closes over my hard nipple. The force of the explosion sends me into another dimension. Dimly I hear him snarl my name and his teeth closes over the soft flesh just above my right breast. His hips move even harder. Faster. Deeper. The pain of it is so exquisite. I arch and buck as the pleasure twists with an intensity that brings tears to my eyes and move something in the region of my chest.

A second later I feel the hot spill of his cum on my lower belly and realized that we had not used a condom. He falls forward, catching himself on his forearms. His hips are still jerking with the force of his release. His chest pushes against my thighs with the harshness of his breaths. My breathing is just as turbulent as I hide my face against the sheet, trying to stop the flow of tears.

I must not be doing an effective job since he kisses my jawline, murmuring soft sounds of comfort after gently lowering my feet to the bed.

His weight shifts and he got off the bed minutes later. Through the cover of my hair I watch him leave the room, fighting a fresh onslaught. Was he coming back? I stifled the urge to call him back.

He is back just as quickly as he left and I bite my lip against the sob of relief, hating this sudden emotional assault. A cool cloth cleans my belly and between my thighs. I arched into the touch even though I am too tired to do anything else. He leaves the room again briefly and then the bed dips with his weight. He pulls me close. I settle against his chest, my butt neatly nestled against his finally flaccid penis and my head on his shoulder.

He gently pulls my hair away from my shoulder and his lips caress me. The words are uttered against my skin and brand me forever.

"I love you."

****

Sleeveless, the high-low, ivory colored wedding dress fits Lovely like it is made for her. The beaded waist and corseted design of the top shows off her slim figure, long legs and a hint cleavage before bellowing into a long pleated train.

"This is the one."

I meet her eyes in the mirror, my smile teary and wobbly. "Yes, it is. You're so beautiful." I get up from my seat and stand behind her. "Jared is a lucky man and given how sexy this thing is, he'll be itching to get to the honeymoon."

Lovely laughs, swallowing a sob despite the happiness shining in her eyes. "God, I've turned into a cry baby."

She steps down from the pedestal and I follow her to the white 'C' shape settee. The smiling sales assistance subtly moves away as we sit down. I hand Lovely a tissue from my purse. I'd taken to carrying them. There is no shortage of waterworks these days in her company.

"I still can't believe it. I, Lovely St. Rose, am getting married. God, how did I find a man to put up with me?" She looks up at the ceiling and seems genuinely perplexed. "My mother hated me."

The previous lightness evaporates from the room and tension now flows. Lovely shrill laugh echoes. She gets up and starts pacing. Her eyes have taken on a wild, faraway look. "She blamed me for my dad leaving us, for destroying her perfect figure, for her being unable to have the career she wanted. The list is endless." The pacing stops for a second and she looks out the bridal store's windows. The crowd on the sidewalk is oblivious to the storm brewing inside. It is late afternoon and a high school had gathered outside the ice-cream parlor across the street. She resumes with pained sound. "I started acting out young but she hardly noticed, so lost in an endless stream of men, drugs and parties. And even though I hated her, I followed in her footsteps. I especially liked the boys. When they told me I was pretty or they loved me I could forget all the mean things she said. They never meant it though. Every man I thought loved me, or even just liked me, has let me down. Lovely The Unlovable one called me once. They were all the same except Jared."

She stops in front of the mirror. "I can't do this, Brianne. I can't marry him. He's too good for me. He deserves someone so much better than a broken girl from the projects. Someone who isn't haunted by her past mistakes and cannot let a dead woman rest. Why the hell did I think this is going to work?"

She breaks down then. Hands covering her face to hide her tears, she sinks to her knees on the floors. My own tears flowing freely, I follow her. Taking her hands, I make her look at me. "Lovely, don't do this to yourself. Don't let bad people ruin this great thing between you and Jared. It's going to work because you deserve to be happy, sweetie, and you have a man whose face lights up when you smile. It's going to working because the way that man looks at you is enough to make the most seasoned hooker blush. He doesn't see anybody else when you're in the room. It's going to work because he loves you and you love."

And just like that something shifts in my head. It's been a month since my relationship with Yuri changed. He has said, "I love you" numerous times and has gone out of his way to show me his feelings are real. We talk, we laugh, Friday nights are still our special night, we make beautiful love and have hot sex, and he holds me close every night yet I have not been able to say the words back. I was afraid to take those last steps and no amount of lying to myself diminishes the fact.

The fear is still there but I no longer want to play the victim. Yuri deserves better. I deserve better.

"He loves me," Lovely says. Though the words are said with conviction, her eyes plead with me.

"He loves you," I cement. "And you love him."

"I do."

"Then that's all you need." I wipe Lovely's cheeks with trembling fingers. "Let yourself be happy."

I plan to take my own advice. Yuri won't know what hit him tonight.

An hour and a half later we are celebrate the find of the gorgeous dress with two ice-cream cones. At the first lick of strawberry flavor, my cell rings. A glance at the caller ID shows an unknown number and I answer reluctantly. A moment later the cell falls from my numb fingers.

"What's the matter?"

I look at Lovely, my heart breaking. "Yuri's been in an accident."

****

"Do you Jared take this woman to be you lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Lovely take this man to be you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Seconds later the groom bends his bride over his arm and gives the congregation something to cheer about. He still cannot keep his lips off her hours later as they slow dance at the reception. Seated at a table across the huge hall, I watch as he nibbles on her shoulder, his hands pressing her close to his body.

"What going on in that pretty head of yours?" Warm lips brush my neck. I shiver, my body already preparing its self for his touch. I look away from the bride and groom to find Yuri looking down at me with that heady mixture of tenderness and heat.

He looks magnificent dressed in his tuxedo. The lavender colored tie matches my dress.

I smile. "Just thinking I've never been happier," I say, touching the scar above his right eye.

I will never forget that fateful day five months ago. His jeep was hit head on by a drunk driver who ran a red light. The doctors considered Yuri's survival nothing short of a miracle. Even more unbelievable is that the only injuries he sustained were a concussion, two cracked ribs and various cuts and bruises. This scar remains to remind me how close I came to losing him.

The same day he was released from the hospital he proposed. The diamond ring shined brightly from my finger but it was the simple gold band I loved. Not willing to wait, we eloped to Las Vegas the following weekend. The big church wedding is planned for later in the year.

"May I have this dance?"

I place my hand in his. On the dance floor, he pulls me close, his hands on my lower back and mine circling his neck. We sway slowly, his erection cradled in the softness of my belly and my nipples poking at the hardness of his chest. I rest my head over his heart. Its beat echoes strong and steady beneath my ear.

Yuri leans down to whisper in my ear, "I love you, Mrs. Alvin."

I raise my head and touch my lips to his. "I love you too, Mr. Alvin."

****

Diary Entry 05/10/2013

They say as boys grow up all they think about is sex and pussy. Seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year, it's always on their minds.

In this case, the boy is a girl and that hot juicy pussy is a long, hard dick. But not just any ol' dick. Oh no!

There's one special dick belonging to one special man I desire.

My best friend.

My lover.

My husband.

We had that big bash of a wedding today. There were a few surprises. Like my ex-husband showing by my mother's invitation. After the shock wore off, I felt nothing but pity for this man. Not even his apology triggered the emotion I expected. Walking away from him and into the arms of my husband, I realized how much time I wasted dwelling on the past when my future, full of love and warmth, was right in front of my eyes all this time.

I see it now.

Now it's off to the Caribbean for our honeymoon. My pussy is already wet just thinking about it. I have never been happier or more fulfilled. How can I not be? I have all I've ever wanted, a husband who loves and wants me, a new house to call home, our first child on the way...

Breaking the rules have never felt so good!

12