The Valet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know. I totally understand and respect that. I wish it didn't have to be this way either but...telling people...I don't know if I'm ready for it."

"Honestly Alex, no one is ever really ready. You just have to take the plunge and hope it's swim rather than sink. But you can't keep hiding who you really are otherwise 10 years from now, you'll look at your life and you'll probably hate it."

Alex nodded.

"You're a pretty smart guy yourself you know...as well as being extremely cute too. I'm assuming this job isn't a full-time thing?"

"Nah, it's just a summer job -- I'm trying to save up some cash for uni."

"Oh yeah? Where are you going?"

"UCL, to study politics and economics."

Alex raised his eyebrows. "Wow, okay, let's not get into a discussion on who we vote for! But the big smoke huh? I think you'll like it."

Jason smiled, and then glanced at his watch.

"Crap! I have to be back down in like 10 minutes! I'm sorry-"

Alex cut him off. "Don't apologise, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm sorry you didn't get that shower! But hey, before you go..."

He leant in and kissed Jason on the lips, running one hand through Jason's hair and the other down his back. Jason sighed and melted into those irresistible lips, his tongue gently exploring Alex's mouth, hands cradling his face. It was a perfect moment but eventually Jason pulled away.

"I have to-"

Alex's lips found his again and his hands slipped under Jason's shirt. In the back of his mind, Jason was conscious of the time but Alex was such a good kisser dammit! And this would be their last time...Jason stood up, taking Alex with him so that they wouldn't have to break the kiss and the boys wound their way towards the room door, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, and bodies with their hands.

"OK," gasped Jason as he backed up against the door. "I really" kiss "have to" kiss "go." Alex leant back and smiled -- a full, happy smile.

"It sucks that this can't go anywhere but at least we had this time, right?" He gave Jason a once-over and laughed. "You look a mess -- albeit a very hot one. Here." He ran a hand through Jason's hair in an attempt to comb and flatten it and Jason quickly tucked his shirt in as Alex retrieved his jacket.

"I'm glad we met -- I hope things work out for you." Jason said sincerely.

"Thanks man. You too." said Alex. They hugged briefly, Jason checked his reflection and then, with a final smile at Alex, he slipped out of the door and headed back downstairs to serve desserts. Alex followed a few minutes later, having straightened his own appearance, and neither of them noticed Emma standing in the shadows of the corridor, her phone in her hand and a smug smile on her face...

12