The Vampire

Story Info
He found a woman.
10.1k words
4.22
12.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man stared down at the woman limp on the bed, life had left her body a few seconds ago naked and a beautiful woman, yet a harlot, a whore...she had given him all the sex he needed and he had taken from her, her soul sending it to a better place. His eyes glared at the base of the neck, where two bite marks were, he grinned peevishly, he had sucked her blood so eagerly giving him his nourishment for the night. He walked away from the bed, dressed in his clothes, and walked towards the door not looking back. He must rest tonight.

Chapter one

Christina Cavanaugh sat in her room gazing out the window, wondering what life was beyond their mansion walls. Christina was a girl of 26 yrs, eyes hazel colored and large, lips as red as a rose, long black curly hair, skin dark as if tanned, a body that would turn any man weak, small and fragile yet full with the right curves and the right set of bosoms. Her parents of an aristocratic family watched over Christy as they called her for short, wanting her to marry a duke that she had not met. Not letting her venture beyond those walls except on special occasions which she had to take her maid Jill with her. A heavy sigh escaped her and she lowered her head into a sad thought.

There was a rap at the door and her maid Jill entered. Miss Christy your dinner is here miss she said as she laid the plate on the bed. Her parents out of town for the week, Christy was to dine alone in this huge mansion. Thank you Jill she replied u may leave now, I will not need u again tonight. Jill bowed her head yes miss and walked silently out the door. Having finished her dinner in silence, Christy decided she needed to take a walk upon the grounds. Wore her coat over her silk nightgown and ventured out.

As the passed the empty house, nothing moving but her in the stillness of the mansion she opened the patio doors and walked into the garden. Sitting by the fountain she used to play at when she was a child deep in her thoughts. Suddenly she heard a noise, a deep moaning noise. Christy quietly filled with curiosity and fear walked towards the source.

As she peered through the trees she saw two figures one she noticed as Jill and the second was the stable man. He was riding her, her face expressions were of pain and yet of joy. She was moving beneath him, moaning as the slid his manly shaft into her. Christy amazed by what she saw, stood there taking in each detail. Watching, feeling heat creep through her, she began to blush then turned and ran for the mansion.

Chapter two

The count Sebastian Durant reached his carriage. Let us go home now Andre. He ordered his faithful servant. I am done for the night. Yes master was the servants reply. As they reached his castle that was upon the high mountain of the town. Andre opened the carriage door for his master. And then ran to open the entrance. Shall I prepare your chamber master? He asked. Yes Andre, please do. But first I shall retire to my study for an evening drink.

Walking into his study. Count Sebastian sat alone in the dim light. Recalling his past and how he was born to be a man of such. Inherited this disease or power as many had told him of his race. A day walker he was called. His parents a human and a vampire had mated and he was born. After he was born did his father turn his mother into a vampire.

The loved he had for his mother was too strong for him to end her life. He wanted her near him at all times. And that happened. They had created Sebastian and they hunted together and were killed together. For as they slept in their castle in Transylvania many miles away there had been a disaster. The earth had moved during the daylight and their secret room had been destroyed as the slept. Then sun had hit upon them and they had no where to hide. For their destiny was to die together that day. Leaving him a mere boy of 16 years in the hands of Andre his loyal servant. He had moved from there at the age of 31 years to this town, bought this old castle with a little of the money he had inherited from his father's wealth. And had been living here for 4 years now. Feasting upon travelers and harlots which were no use for.

Taking a last gulp of his drink. Sebastian stood up elegantly for he was most handsome, eyes that could tame a lion and the body of a God. He was perfect. He headed for his room to find the bed ready. He stripped if all his clothes, climbed in and went into dreams.

Chapter three

The early morning light was peering through the windows as Christy opened her eyes, her head was aching, she had not gotten much sleep last night, dreams of those two bodies locked were tormenting her all night. And warm flashes had kept her awake. She peered at the door as there was a little rap and Jill poked her head in. miss you are awake she said. Good morning miss. Good morning Jill was Christy's reply. Jill walked in and opened the curtains, while Christy eyed her wondering if she should ask this maid about what she saw the previous night. Christy sat up in bed as Christy left to get her morning breakfast. Waiting for this maid. Christy decided to ask her.

Walking back in Jill placed the tray upon his miss's lap. And walked backwards waiting orders. Jill? Said Christy. Yes miss? The girl answered. I saw you last night Jill, in the garden, I saw what you were doing. The girl's eyes widened and she suddenly dropped to her knees. Miss please I beg of you she said. I am so sorry she began to cry. Do not fire me my miss it shall never happen again. Christy looked at the girl kneeling beside her bed. Stand up Jill! She ordered. I want to ask you a few questions. The girl in tears and full of shame stood up barely able to look her misses in the eyes. Yes miss she said. Then unexpectedly Christy said tell me, what were you doing Jill. Explain to me I want to know what was that man doing to you?

The girl's head shot up and she looked at her misses eyes wide open with shock. But miss you are still a maiden I dare not talk to you of these things. Christy's eyes flared with fury, you will tell me Jill or I shall have you fired, and fear not it will be our secret. And so with passion, Jill began to explain to her miss the pleasures, desires and acts of making love. As Christy's eyes widened and heart bat faster. She said Jill I want you to take me into the taverns in town. I want to live a life before I am to be wed to one man she said.

But miss! The girl exclaimed. No buts! Christy snapped. No one will know me I shall disguise myself and you shall take me. And with so Jill lowered her head to say yes miss I shall.

Chapter four

It had been a long day for the Count, ever since he woke up he had to deal with all the papers and documents of his invested money, in works all around. He decided he wanted to go for a stroll into the village and search for his next victim. Andre! He yelled. Yes master! Was a quick response. Prepare my carriage I want to go out for the day. Yes master. Was the reply.

The town was buzzing with people. Travelers and locals. His eyes looked at the taverns and he whore houses peering through the carriage window. Looking for tonight's feast. The suddenly he saw her. Walking on the street a young girl of barely 26 years, gracefully walking head up high. Behind her was her maid carrying several packages. The beauty of this maiden was too amazing to explain. He tapped on the window and Andre said yes master. Go slow he ordered. Knowing his mater Andre slowed the pace of the horses.

I need a disguise! She said. Jill u must help me find something. A long cloak perhaps and a frilly dress something revealing. Something no rich maiden would wear. Yes miss was Jill's reply. We shall. She saw a shop will long cloaks at the window and said here Jill we must enter here. As they walked in she looked around. Taking in each cloak.

He tapped for Andre to stop the carriage and called him down. Andre that maiden, in the shop find out who she is and why she is walking the streets and where she is from. I need to know everything about her. Yes master, I shall. Andre slowly crossed the street to walk into the shop. Eyeing the maiden, and what she chose. He noticed she was a beauty and realized why he master had been so interested in her. She approached the maid and said. Excuse me ma'am please I am in dire need of your help. My master wants me to choose a cloak for his mistress and I dare not chose it alone. Jill giggled and said. I shall help you. In between the choosing. The talking and the giggling he had found out what he needed to know. The maid was not young but she was easy to speak about her misses. He paid for the cloak and bade them both good' day and walked out to his master.

Chapter five

As Andre told his master of his discoveries. And told him that he had made arrangements to meet Jill that night at a specific tavern. The count's hands rubbed against each other and knew he needed to have that maiden.

Night fell and Andre walked into his master's study. Master I am ready to go meet Jill in the tavern. Yes he said. You shall drop me at Marcy's whore house and go meet Jill. Yes master was the reply.

As the count knocked on Marcy's door she was thrilled to see him. For she enjoyed pleasuring him. And sacrificing one of her girls to him, for she was turned many years before by a passing vampire. Come in my dear, I have a lovely new girl for u. and when you have feasted upon her I shall have your pleasures for the night in my bed. It has been long since we have mated.

Andre walked into the tavern. He had been here many times before when his master had gone to Marcy's for the night. Andre was a tall man, not handsome but somehow alluring and he was in his 50 years of age. Yet still possessed the strength of a 30 year old male. He had words to lure women; he had watched his masters at work. Then he saw her sitting in the corner, waiting for him, he approached her and as he sat he took her lips in his with expertise, now we shall drink he said.

Hours later Jill was giggling and babbling about what happened and what her mistress intended.

Chapter six

Tonight is the night! Christy said to Jill. Tonight you will take me to the tavern. I will pose as a harlot and I want to see what men do and how they will react to me. Jill nodded her head and said yes ma'am. Knowing that this would lead to no good.

Night had fallen, and Christy was ready. Dressed in a gown any rich woman would not dare wear, her bosoms nearly visible for the top, pushed up by the tightness of the gown.

And beneath it she wore a lacy pant, something only harlots would wear. She admired herself in the mirror for a sew minutes then smiled as she wrapped her long hair upon her head, letting some strands fall out of place.

Jill walked into the room and eyes her mistress with amazement. Miss are you sure you want to do this. Yes replied Christy. Her heart pounding from fear. I do. Now give me the cloak let me wear it and we shall be on our way.

As they reached the tavern. Christy took a deep breath before entering. As she walked in she saw what she had never seen before. Women and men touching, drinking, singing and shouting. She was amazed. She moved in deeper. Let us sit there Jill, she commanded.

They sat by the corner on a little table, he peered through his dark eyes. She is here and mine tonight. Andre go fetch that Jill and sweep her away from her mistress so I may approach. Yes master. The servant quickly rushed to call Jill aside wooing her with his words.

Christy looked about her. The cloak still on her head she felt many eyes piercing through it. Then she felt a touch on her shoulder and a man so beautiful she could not explain sat beside her. Well what do we have here? A whore all alone? How can that be? Now let me buy you a drink ma'am and maybe we will talk business later. He said. Christy looking at the man said in typical village talk. Aye sir, first we drink then we play. As the drinks arrived he suddenly heaved her upon his lap. Now lassie, lets us see what you can do and what my money is worth. With a drumming heart she felt his body beneath hers. She said aye sir let me show you. She began to wiggle upon his lap. His hand moved from her face then lower to her breast she began to flame to his touch. And he moved his finger on the hem of her grown slipping one in to touch her nipple. She felt her world spinning. She thought I must end this soon. But the hand did not remain so. It began to travel lower down her tummy till it reached her thighs. He slowly slid it below the gown and touched her legs then higher. Christy jolted with shock jumped off his lap. Sorry sir I must leave. And bolted for the door.

Chapter seven

He stared at her as she left the tavern so rapidly. Yes a prey to catch he said. Feeling the heat in his loins. Stood up and followed her outside.

Andre waiting by the carriage knew the plan. He had made love to Jill then left her drunk and helpless in the stables beyond was waiting for his master to emerge so they could fetch his prey.

Looking around Christy out of breath knowing she felt too much and where is that Jill? She thought. I must leave here. She began walking quickly through the streets. She reached the dark passage to her home and began walking faster. But when she heard a carriage she wanted to run. Not knowing who or what was coming. Suddenly her mouth was gagged shut and she was sprung through the air and went into sleep.

He watched this beautiful woman sleeping on his bed, tied up to the bedposts, and legs tied apart too. A smile of victory crawled upon his lips. I must not take her tonight. I will first taste and fill her with me. My cravings of lust are more powerful than my need to feed. And with that he sat in the chair in the corner waiting for her to awake.

Christy's head hurt as she opened her eyes to a dim bedchamber. She tried to move her hands and yet she discovered were tied. Panic and fear began to run through her. With gasps she began. Help! Help please. Someone help. She was suddenly cut off by a voice saying, no need to shout my dear. No one can hear you. Her eyes then saw him standing in the corner of the room barely visible in the dim light. It is you she said! How dare you? Set me free at once. He suddenly in a flash was beside her face over hers, glaring deep into her eyes he said no my dear. You went out looking for adventure tonight and I shall fulfill that for you. At morning you will be returned safely home, and I assure you, you will be back for more tomorrow. Christy shocked into silence barely managed to say: how did you know? He leaned over cupped her face with his hands and kissed her lips ever so softly. I know all about my prey before I feed on them.

His hand left her face to travel down towards the heaving chest, touching the hem of her grown softly. Fire and anxiety shot through her, please no she said please. He looked back and her and said: I am afraid it is too late to say no. she tried to wiggle free of the bonds that held her secure but it only seem to entice him more. He stood straight then he freed himself of his shirt exposing his wide chest and broad shoulders, this man was a god she thought. Then he moved to the base of the bed. Watching him with her eyes, scared not knowing what was to happen. He climbed he huge bed at her feet and began to caress her legs beneath the gown. Going higher taking the gown up with his each stroke. Christy could not believe this, she was scared and yet she was wanting. She wanted to scream help yet she wanted to feel more. Mixed emotions ran through her body like bolts of lightning as his hand inched higher between her thighs reaching a place where she felt immense heat. He cupped her heat with his hand and stroked, her body jerked up in flames of passion and she let out a whimper. And then he stopped as she felt her need for more. Yes you are a hungry one my dear. He said as he gazed down upon his beauty in his bed. And I shall fulfill your hungry soon. His hand emerged from beneath her gown to travel up her tummy as he reached her breasts he stroked them, feeling the hardened nipples through the fabric he leaned down to kiss them, damping her gown. Nibbling sending sensations of pleasure up and down her skin. Then suddenly she heard the fabric tear and he ripped her gown right down the middle exposing her bare flesh and look of hunger in his eyes. She gasped at the sensation of the cool breeze which one caressed her flesh. He looked down and said: now begins our lesson.

Chapter eight

Laying there exposed to this man straddling her, Christy's eyes darted all over him. He then bent down to kiss her lips, he retreated and said open your mouth Christy open it for me. As if drugged Christy opened her mouth welcoming his kiss and his tongue as it played with hers. Her inexperience was so obvious he could tell she was not touched. Then he left her lips to trail kisses down her neck till her reached one nipple, sucking at it nibbling fighting the urge not to bite her and make her his. The other hand cupped the second breast taking the erect nipple in his finger, squeezing it lightly. Christy's moaned and began to tremble at this new sensation. Her body shaking, her mind lost. Swimming some where in the sea. Then suddenly she wanted to scream as he left her nipple and trailed kisses down her chest and abdomen to wards the source of all the heat. He began to kiss her softly then suddenly she gasped as his tongue touched her there, licking her, tasting her, his other hand moved in too. Touching her bud intensifying her feelings she began to heave her hips then his hand came up to hold her down, not letting his mouth leave her. She tasted wonderful, she was all he imagined and he did not know how long he could go on doing this. Her innocence was incredible. He had never had a virgin in his bed and this was driving him mad Sebastian thought. But he could not get enough of her. He slid his tongue into her folds, pushing it in deeper as he felt her climaxing time after time her wetness all over him now. He wanted more; he retreated his tongue then slipped one finger into her folds then two, sliding it and out. Watching her moan and arch. Yes he wanted her to moan for him he wanted to drive himself deep in her and be lost. She screamed and it was not a scream of outrage but a scream of pleasure. She was open to this man, and he was being ruthless or gentle she did not know which or what she did not know anything. She was lost.

Then he stopped he stood up she noticed between panting and wanting more she saw him standing at the base of her bed. Sliding out of his pants and then she saw it. A shaft of beauty it was desirable it was something she had never seen before. He let her gaze upon him for a while then he slid atop her between her legs. Face over hers she felt it nudge at her. He leaned down for a kiss and took it sweetly. Her eyes glowing with passion he said now my dear do u want me to fulfill that hunger in you. Yes she answered. Without her thinking. He said then so it shall be. He lifted her hips to pose his shaft at her entrance with one hand his lips came down on her fiercfully as he entered her swiftly muting her cry with his lips. A pain shot through her as her virginity was lost, the the pain subsided as she felt him beginning to rock slowly against her. He let her lips go and she managed to let out a deep moan. Her eyes wide open at the shock of his entrance. It gets better my dear he said. Then he returned to milk the passion from her mouth. He bit a groan then started moving within her, his hands went up to untie her fists. She then grabbed his head and his back as if wanting more. With each stroke he roused her more, steadily he probed, backed away, probed. Each action leading him in deeper, when she thought he could not get any deeper. Then as he felt her tightening around him his thrusts became faster and faster. Her moans deeper and her hands cupping his buttocks pulling him in more. She let out a cry as they climaxed together and she could feel him release his heat inside her. And he slumped against her heaving chest, his lips kissing her nipples. She wanted to hold this stranger, to kiss his hair; she did not know what she wanted. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. They laid like that as if for ages. Then when his breathing calmed he lifted his face to look at her. Christina are you alright? She managed to nod her head. If I untie you will you flee? Unable to speak she shook her head to say no. he then retreated from inside her, his hands finding the bonds at her ankles and untying them. She did not move and he came to lay beside her dragging her into him. She accepted this and curled up against him. She was lost, she thought and closed her eyes and fell into sleep.