The Vampire Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Someone is looking for Samuel, but finds Helen instead.
3.8k words
4.63
13.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd neither seen nor heard from him in over a week. Good grief, was I pining for a Vampire? The word still did not come easily; I had been over it time and again, but still could not speak it. It was not my imagination, sex that good had to be real. The after effects were not imaginary either; those tiny twin brands on my neck had barely healed and were still visible each time I looked in the mirror. Numerous bruises were now yellowing and fading, but still proof that he was real. But for how long? How long would it be before I doubted my own memory, before I forgot?

There had been moments when I thought I had felt his cool stare on me; when a familiar shiver would pass through me as it had when his gaze slid freely over me. My mind drew all thoughts back to him, it was thoroughly distracting. Every glance in a mirror saw him standing behind me, peering back at me. The whisper of fabric brought memories of my skirt sweeping down my thighs. Even at work he plagued me, rendering me useless. Each evening I walked my path searching his windows for...life? Is that even the right word? But, each evening I was more disappointed than before as his windows stood cold and empty against the night. Tonight would be no exception.

Except is that him coming out of his door? A smile spread hesitantly over my face as he walked towards me, and my step quickened.

"Samuel, where have you..." Wait, that was not Samuel; he was not that that tall, and his stride was smoother, less hurried than the gait of this stranger.

I had hoped the man would not register my mistake, just walk on by. But, clearly, my luck was not on the up tonight. As I had uttered Samuels name a set of steely eyes snapped to mine, stopping me dead.

"What do you know of Samuel, girl? Have you seen him?" His voice was barely a whisper, but my blood threatened to freeze in their very veins at the promises held within it.

Leaning reflexively away from him my head shook, hard; hair lashing my cheeks as it swung. His hand streaked out grabbing my chin, pulling my face to his. Nails dug deep, not quite breaking the skin, but pain shooting through me nonetheless. He squeezed so hard it felt as though my jaw would shatter under his iron grip. Fear and shame swept through me as I let loose a whimper.

"Speak now or forever lose your tongue," he said. A grim smile spread over his cracked grey lips, fetid breath washing over me as he let loose a gurgling snicker. Forcing myself not to gag in the face of this ...thing, I was absolutely sure it would not go well for me if I did; I tried to find my voice.

"I haven't seen him in over a week, and I only met him that one time," I squeaked, through my clenched jaw. There was silence for the longest moment. Was he deciding what to do with me? Please don't kill me, my thoughts begged.

The worn grey face drifted towards mine, stopping the merest breadth away. Air whistled through his nostrils as he sucked in a breath. Oh god no! My eyes shot closed, squeezed tight, as it smelled me, face drifting leisurely around mine. A satisfied groan rose from its throat as it loosened its grip on my chin, stroking my bottom lip with a clammy finger.

"You smell most appealing. It appears you could be useful in another way." Running a finger, of his opposite hand, down my neck he drew aside my scarf revealing where Samuel had bitten me. His eyes hooded as his nails traced the pink marks.

Panic surged up, released in a loud cry and flailing limbs. I was dropped as my elbow caught his cheek, bone crunching upon contact. I hit the frozen ground ass first, but I wasn't there for long. Scrabbling away I made it onto my feet, running towards the trees, towards shelter. I would like to have said that it was intentional; that having dropped my bag it was the only option open to me, because I couldn't get into the house. I'd be lying. I landed towards the trees and so that's the direction in which I ran. My lungs burned with each stride, but I forced my wobbly legs to keep moving until I reached the protection of the trees.

Cowering under the boughs of a tall pine I heard nothing, except my own breaths as I struggled for air. Desperately I tried to quieten my breathing, but that was utterly pointless. I was totally unfit and out of luck; my noisy wheezes carrying easily through the still air. But, still I fought for control. Listening for sounds above the thumping of my own heart and panting breaths, I strained hard to hear any sounds of approach. I started at each snap of an imagined twig or crunch or frozen leaves. Long minutes passed and nothing approached. Had he, it, gone? Perhaps I had injured it enough to leave.

A cold grip clasped me about the neck, shooting a shiver of warning through me, before slamming me into the unforgiving trunk I was hiding behind. My head collided with the wood as the rough bark grazed my cheek.

"That was most impolite of you. I was rather thinking that we were hitting it off just then. If I had any feelings then you may have hurt them."

"Sorry?" I was at a loss what else to say.

"I believe you will be." As he pressed himself against me I was almost crushed against the tree. I struggled hard and he wavered not. His strength belied his fragile appearance. My wrists were pinned in his vice like grip, arms pulled taught above me. His slimy tongue licked at a track of blood that had run from my cheek and panic rushed over me. A scream burst from me as I bucked and thrashed against him. Oh dear god, please just let him kill me quick!

My next scream was cut short as I landed on my knees. An explosion of wood showered me as something collided with the nearest tree. I crawled away from the sounds of a struggle, palms scraping against stones and knees jarring against tree roots. The only evidence for a struggle was the sound of impacts; the dull thud of wood verses the sharp crack of stone. There was no sound of persons. No strike of flesh on flesh. No curses as the strikes hit home. Then there was silence.

I froze, waiting; waiting for the next strike to come, afraid to even breathe in case I invited the next misfortune. Cool fingers swept over my grazed cheek; I flinched from the contact, scurrying back.

"Shh, Helen. It's me, Samuel." The familiar voice sent relief through me, and I choked back a sob.

"Samuel?" My voice cracked then, my throat raw.

"Yes, it's alright, you are safe now," he said.

Safe? I shoved hard against him, trying to push him away. All I achieved was throwing me backwards again. Samuel caught me before my back thumped against the frozen ground.

"Helen?"

"Where have you been Samuel? And what the fuck was that?" I roiled in his arms, but he had me tight against him.

"I really am so sorry," he whispered against my ear. His cool breath soothed my panic, so that I calmed a little, "I didn't realise that they would find me here so soon. We cannot stay here." He lifted off me, pulling me to my feet.

"I thought you said it was safe," I queried.

"You are safe now. There may be others soon. There are always others." I could not see his face as he spoke; I wanted to see him.

He grasped me behind my back as his other arm swept my legs from beneath me, cradling me against him.

"What are you doing? Put me the hell down," I said.

"We need to leave now, and you cannot see in the dark. I can," he replied. I had no come back to this. I needed to eat more carrots if I was intending to hang around vampires in the future.

This last ten minutes had been the most strenuous and tense filled of my short life, my exhausted body flagged against his as I conceded. His long stride rocked me against him as he picked his way smoothly over hidden roots and ditches. Even when we came out into the light he never paused, heading straight for my car, keys already clenched in his hand. I searched his face, but there were no answers there. His jaw was gritted, eyes tight with worry. Only when he had deposited me on the passenger seat, and he had settled into the drivers', did he look at me.

"I'll fix this. But I really need you to trust me. Do you trust me Helen?"

Really? Was he fucking kidding me? My disbelief must have been clear on my face, because disappointment doused his.

"What exactly is going on here," I demanded.

"I promise to give you all the answers you need, but later. Please trust me," he pleaded.

I hesitated, of course I would. Was I really prepared to go to god knows wherever with a vampire, after tonight? My memory drifted back to the other night. That vile creature and Samuel were not the same. They were not; they couldn't be surely. If I wanted to know the truth, then I had to go with him. My lips narrowed into a tight line I nodded. Samuel gave a single bow of his head, how sad he looked, then started the car.

Samuel lounged on the bed whilst I perched primly on the one chair in this sparse basement bedsit. The windows had been blacked out and the single bare bulb cast a weak light, barely reaching us. His relaxed posture contradicted his worn expression. Dark shadows sharpened his features which were more raptor like than I remembered.

He is a vampire, a hunter. What did you expect, cuddly kittens and Disney movies?

But he was more than the hunter, I knew that. The boy I'd met was fun and relaxed; the human side to his vampire side perhaps? Samuel eyed me; a wry smile playing at the side of is pale, dry lips. What did it take to make his pale, cool skin into the grey and clammy flesh of that thing?

"You promised me answers," I said.

"Yes I did," he replied. Sadness clouded his eyes and I wondered what could make vampire sad.

"Who... WHAT was that?"

"He is named Lotane. I have tried to avoid him for a very long time, and I've been successful," he glanced quickly away, "until now."

"Why would he find you now?"

"I came back. Otherwise he never would have."

"You left? For good?" Disappointment welled in me. "Then why did you come back; did you forget something?"

"You could say that."

So the hunter was hunted and he had left something behind, something precious enough that he should risk his life to return for it. I was intrigued. Leaning forward I wanted to hear more. Samuel snatched is head back, backing up to until he was pressed against the bare wall. Jaw clenched and eyes shut tight, he looked like he was in pain.

"Samuel, are you alright? Were you injured?" I asked. It took him the longest moment to answer.

"I have healed."

"Then why...?" My arm waved at him cradling himself, as if he were protecting himself. From me, though that can't be right, surely? What threat was I to him?

"I am hungry, you need to stay away."

"Oh." I straightened on my chair, but I did not back away. "You need blood."

It was not a question, I knew what he was, it did made sense. Looking at him it was clear to anyone who knew what he was. Skin cooler, almost clammy; I shuddered. Eyes darker, a less vibrant shade of green; almost vulture like as they skittered around the room, looking at everything except me.

"How often do you drink?" Morbid curiosity stomped head first on my better judgement, which screamed at me to avoid the topic of blood with a hungry vampire.

"It should be every night."

"When did you last feed?"

His eyes slinked to mine. "When I was with you." He held my stare.

As I remembered his neatly pointed canines pressing to break the skin, a flush crept over me. "Why so long?" I asked.

"I couldn't get the taste of you out of my mouth. No other would compare. I was managing, but my battle with Lotane weakened me further." His head lolled forward onto his folded arms.

"Why haven't you just taken some from me?" I was sure chivalry was not what vampires were known for.

"Oh I want to, believe me. Nothing, would give me the greatest pleasure. But, Helen, I don't want to just use you."

I released a sigh, this was pointless. A weak vampire was not going to be able to keep himself alive for long, never mind a hanger-on such as me. I was most likely going to get killed through friendly fire if this went on any longer. Although I would have been lying if I didn't admit I wasn't the teensiest bit flattered by this.

The chair creaked as I got up. My breathe sounded louder than ever; I couldn't believe I was going to do this. Aged springs groaned as I settled next to him on the bed, he tensed coiled tight. I would not be put off. I traced my fingers over his clenched knuckles.

"Samuel? What if I wanted you to use me? What if I asked you to?"

"Helen. Please, stop?" The desperation steeped in his voice pained me. But I could not stop. Unable to see his face I pulled gently at locks of his burnished hair, stroking the curls between my fingers.

"You need blood. I offer you a little of mine, why won't you take what I freely give?" Perhaps teasing Samuel was a bad idea. The hand stroking his hair was caught his own tight grip, as I found myself pushed into the mattress, Samuel a dark presence above me.

"You would soon change your mind Helen. The pain would be too much for you to handle." His words warned me away, even as it seemed his will had broken.

"I didn't hurt the other night when you bit me. In fact it was quite the opposite if memory serves."

"You were otherwise distracted." His mouth hovered millimetres above mine, his cold breathe befuddling me. "I could distract you now, if your offer still stands?" His lips traced the lines of mine, before drifting towards my ear.

"Helen."

"Hhmm?"

"Shall I distract you?" His breathe tickled my ear.

"I believe you are already well on your way, who am I to stop a good thing."

He smiled against me, but I couldn't tell if it was Samuel the boy, or Samuel the vampire. Right now what did it matter? He lifted himself above me, pausing only briefly, the slightest shift of his eyes told me a decision had been made. Could I change my mind now, even if I wanted to? That was doubtful at best.

Closing on me he pressed tight against me, pushing open my legs, tucking himself between them. I could feel the hard length of him press against me through the fabric, and moved against him. He groaned, his own body stilling.

"You're killing me Helen." But he didn't pull away, he ground back against me; the hard seam of my jeans pressing into my most sensitive area, causing me to writhe beneath him.

I wanted him here always. My body screamed for his, as it had all the long days he had been away. His touch caressed under my top, shoving it up, stopping only when my bra hindered his progress. Rolling onto his back, he pulled me with him, unclasping the hook deftly. Strong hands stroked over my ribs, up over my breasts. Thumbs circling my nipples, and under his cool touch they puckered until they were taut. Impatient I pulled myself free of my bra and top. Leaning forward I thrust against him, feeling my wetness seeping into the fabric.

When one pointed nipple was taken into a mouthful of his sharp little teeth, I squirmed relishing the sensation, as much as I feared the result. Samuel pulled me to his mouth, stilling me with his strong hands. His wicked tongue lashed my puckered flesh; scraping teeth sending shivers through me. The pointed flesh was caught between two sharp fangs and squeezed just enough where I trembled for more.

His hands travelled lower, caressing my ribs; reaching lower still, stopping only at my waistband. The denim loosened as it was pulled wide. Once more we rolled over, the mattress again at my back. Nails scraped my hips as his strong hands grasped the material pulling it down; raising my bottom to help left me bare to his hungry gaze in one smooth tug. Looking down my body, through my spread legs I saw Samuel stare at me, licking his lips; I clenched in response. His eyes flicked to mine, in question, and I nodded my assent.

Leaning down he kissed one bent knee then another. Softly, and much too slowly, he peppered kisses down my thigh; pausing to nibble here and there. By the time he reached the weeping cleft between my thighs I was feverish, impatient for more. A long, cold, tongue ran the full length of my slit.

"Oh god." My knees dropped wide, as I arched into him.

Spreading me with his fingers he licked deeper, tongue probing, delving deeper than I could have imagined possible. My fists balled, desperate for some purchase on the bare mattress, as I jerked beneath his touch. His tongue retreated, leaving me empty, only to flick over and around that sensitive little nub. All at once an orgasm exploded through me.

As my sex trembled, desperate to be filled, two fingers pressed deep inside; I was pushed further over the edge. His thumb pressed gently onto my clit, turning in slow languid circles as his fingers sawed in and out of my demanding body. I almost missed the moment. He licked the crease between my leg and sex, cooling my heated flesh. Opening his mouth wide I felt his teeth pop through that top player of skin. The sensation dissolved into the many others I relished and pain gave way to pleasure.

My hips thrusting up to him drove his fingers deeper still, as his mouth latched on tight sucking hard. His free hand grasped me closer and I felt his primal moan against my flesh. My own hands dropped to cradle his head, keeping him close as he rutted against the mattress, hips jerking. Fingers stoked my wet heat in time with the pulls of his wicked mouth, slowing as the moments passed. All too soon he withdrew his mouth from me, giving a forlorn last lap. His fingers were motionless within me. I looked at him in askance.

"You're not finished are you?" Even though I had two stunning orgasms, I was very much ready for more. A wicked smile flashed back at me.

"Oh no, far from it love." But he withdrew his fingers, pushing himself off the bed. I'm sure I let loose a squeak of protest at his abandonment.

I watched as he all but tore himself free of his clothing. Shirt and trousers were thrown into opposite corners of the room. My eyes narrowed in pure lust as I saw he wore no more underwear now than he had the last time we lay together. His arousal jutted obscenely out in front of him, and my eyes were glued to it. A low rumble permeated the room, and it took a moment before I realised it was Samuel, growling in response to my naked stare. He crawled to me. His feline movement set my senses on fire as he slinked up my body, his chest rubbing my breasts as he moved, especially as I pushed myself up to meet him as he moved.

The hardness of him pressed down as he settled over me. I was not prepared to lose him for anything, not now, not ever. My legs hooked over his back, steely holding him in place.

"We're not going to get very far if you won't let me move." He nuzzled my neck, tongue flicking out in rapid laps, sending shudders running though me.

"Let me worry about that, Samuel." He tweaked an eyebrow at my tone, but remained settled between my thighs.

Nibbling at his chin, I worked lower. He threw his head back giving me free access to his throat. Pinching tiny bit of skin in my teeth as I made my way down-ward, sent him pushing his length again me. It slid easily against my slick core, but did not make its mark. At long last we were suitably centred, his cool shaft poised right at my hot entrance. But still he remained immobile. Smiling at his yielding this to me, I shuffled, pushing myself onto him; no easy feat considering his weight. I groaned in frustration as each time he slipped just beyond me.

"Something wrong love," he asked, his tone mocking.

"A little help," he looked at me, his expression blank. Oh for gods sakes, "please?"

Samuels' wide grin was back. Lord how I'd missed it. Although, my enjoyment of it was short lived as a swift push of his hips sent him driving into me; I was wet and he was welcome. He did not stop until his full length was fully sheathed. My nails gripped his back, leaving deep gouges in his skin. The intoxicating scent of sex and blood drifted up to me. If I could smell it then Samuel certainly could, and did he ever react to it. Watching as his teeth lengthened, I felt another flood of wetness flow from me. As his teeth were buried deep in my neck I came once more. I gripped him tight, contracting around him, as he pulled mouthfuls of my blood.

12