The Vassal Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slave, you're doing it right." Thomas said. "Now, you're trying to please the master."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Diane said. Then she remembered what Jeannette had said. Devon was the Master's Master. She looked up at Master Thomas in a new light, and with this sudden understanding, that Master Thomas was in fact serving. He was serving Master Devon, who was serving the slaves, giving them tasks, and making them better. Diane sat open mouthed, as she understood suddenly the simple truths behind this place, and her desired lifestyle. Everyone served. Everyone was served.

"Slave Diane, I said you could go now." Thomas said with a stern voice.

"Yes Master, I'm sorry, I was just realizing a bunch of things." Diane said.

"Well for dawdling, I'm thinking you should get at least ten lashes." Thomas said moving towards the umbrella stand.

Diane stood and put her hands behind her head as she said. "Yes Master, thank you Master."

Thomas returned with the small crop and delivered ten quick and sharp blows. Diane's ass sang out its protest. She felt the sting all the way to her core, and she allowed only two gasps in pain to escape her. She was determined to suffer her punishment as stoically as Jeannette did.

"Now, go to the office, you should find Jeannette there, or someone who will know where she is, and assist her with whatever task she has." Thomas said as he replaced the riding crop.

"Yes master, thank you for punishing me master." Diane said and left with tears running down her cheeks. She ignored her nudity, it was the second day she was running around naked, and she was starting to get used to it. She arrived in the office and looked around for Jeannette.

"Diane?" A voice from behind her said.

Diane turned around and saw a great looking guy wearing a blue shirt and tight pants with his dark blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. "Uh, Yes sir?"

"I'm Andre, one of the more advanced instructors. I didn't think students were sent to the office often."

Diane understood what Jeannette meant about Andre, he was awesome all right. "Master, forgive me, I didn't know you were a Master." She suddenly stammered. "I was sent to find Jeannette."

"It's all right, for the future, general rule, unless they're wearing a collar, like Jeannette, they're a master OK?" Andre said with a gentle smile.

"Yes Master, thank you master." Jeannette said bowing her head submissively, and suddenly remembering she was naked in that instant. She started to cover herself, and then stopped, she was a slave, and she didn't have anything to hide from him, he was a master. If she was lucky, he might give her a romp in the sack.

"I think Jeannette's in the kitchen helping Chef with dinner." Andre said. "If you don't find her there, let me know and I'll find out where she is."

"Thank you Master, I'll go find her now." Diane said and took a quick leave from the office area. She passed one open door on her way to the kitchen and saw Mistress Rebecca in a chair with her leg over the arm talking to Master Devon, and then she was in a dining room, and through that to the Kitchen. She found Jeannette wearing only an apron and cutting up vegetables and rushed to her.

"Hi Diane, this is chef, at least that's what we call him. His name is really John, but we just call him Chef." Jeannette said smiling at the man who was cooking.

"Hi Chef, Jeannette. I was looking for you and went to the office. Thomas, sorry Master Thomas said you might be there." Diane started in a rush.

"I was its cool, chill out Diane." Jeannette said.

"I met Master Andre." Diane said.

Jeannette nodded knowingly. "OK, that explains the flustered appearance."

Diane bugged her eyes out at Jeannette in the international will you shut up look.

Jeannette laughed and went back to cutting. "Help Chef, knead some bread or something."

Diane went to work and almost forgot she was naked around the man known as Chef, who wasn't a master apparently. She put on an apron to keep from getting her tits in the food as much as she was trying to protect herself.

She handed Chef the items he wanted, and she helped him prepare a large meal. Then she looked at it. No meal she'd had was that complex, at least not yet. Chef stirred a pot and saw her curious expression.

"So Diane, just figuring out that you won't be eating that meal?" Chef asked smiling.

"Yeah, I guess I did. For the masters right?"

"Yes, for them. Jeannette will eat with them when we have no trainees. Or when other house help is here to take turns eating with the trainees. For now, its just Jeannette so she eats what she's always eaten. The slave diet is partially her doing, what she said she's always eaten as a slave." Chef said.

Jeannette came out of the pantry pushing a cart with two trays on it. She started to set up the bowls and small plates for the bread and glasses. "Well, we didn't have bread, and we didn't have juices, but that place was a lot harder than here."

"Wow, just a bowl of stew?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, and only two meals a day, if you were lucky. Sometimes you missed a meal, if you were being punished or something."

Diane saw Jeannette do something she hadn't ever seen, she watched Jeannette stop and look out the window. Then Jeannette seemed to catch herself and went back to work. "Sounds rough."

"It was, but because of my time there, I'm here. I'm with Master Devon, who is wonderful to me, and Mistress Rebecca and Master Thomas who've trained me in the past. Master Andre is new to me, but he's a great trainer." Jeannette said as she put a slice of bread on each tray.

Diane got the juice from the fridge and poured a glass for each of them and then watched while Chef spooned out two bowls worth of stew and put them on the tray.

"OK Jeannette, you're ready to eat." Chef said.

"Thanks Chef, I'll be in to help clean up in a bit." Then she pushed the cart through another door to the slave dining room.

Diane followed her and they sat and ate together. "Jeannette. The place you were at before, was it a school like this one."

"Yeah, sort of." Jeannette said. "It was a lot harder, and since I've been the test subject for each of our training phases, I was able to make it more civilized while keeping the spirit of the slave in it."

"Wow, I can't imagine how tough the other one was." Diane said honestly. "I mean, I'm about to flip out and this is the easy one?"

"Not easy, a slaves life shouldn't be easy. Just less harsh." Jeannette said.

"I got whipped again by Master Thomas." Diane said.

"Keep that up and they'll think you like it." Jeannette said smiling.

"He showed me on the station what I was doing wrong. Showed me how I should be doing it. I didn't know they were all slaves at one time." Diane said.

"They were all recruited from the ranks as they say. Each had gifts that other trainers saw, and passed the knowledge of training onto." Jeannette said. "I knew Thomas when he was a slave. He was very intelligent, and they decided he would make a good trainer. Master Devon chose him to be here."

"Oh, when will you be a trainer?" Diane asked.

"I'm not a trainer, I'm a slave. I'm doing exactly what I want to do." Jeannette said as she finished her stew. "Master Devon asked if I wanted to and I said no."

"Oh, I just thought you would want to move up."

"I don't want to lead, or command. I want to obey, that's what I do." Jeannette said. "It's what makes me happy."

Diane followed Jeannette back to the kitchen and helped her clean up the pots and pans, and then the dishes when they came in from the master's dining room. After that, they sat in the kitchen and just looked out the window at the night sky until Diane felt sleepy and went upstairs to her room. She opened slave room number one, and found a blanket waiting for her on her futon pad. She smiled, Mistress Rebecca had been good as her word, and Diane felt pretty good, she had earned a blanket.

Which she lost the next morning by not trying hard enough in ballet, and after she was whipped, she had trouble working on station three, and got a second whipping for slacking off. Diane found that the Masters give, and the masters take away.

On Friday morning, she rose to find the lights on and threw her blanket off of her; she had won it back on Thursday by passing stations five and six in oral arts. She looked at the big clock on the wall and then looked again. Every day it had said seven am. Today it said nine am. Jeannette came in wearing a green sleeveless dress and said. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and get some breakfast."

"It's late, I got woken up late." Diane protested.

"No, we're going out tonight, downtown to win Master's bet." Jeannette said as she started to pull the dress over he head walking to the shower. "We don't want to be sleepy at the club do we?"

"Oh, it's Friday isn't it?" Diane asked. "I guess I'd forgotten is all."

"Yeah, it's easy to forget what day it is when you're a slave. All you have to worry about is what am I supposed to be doing."

Diane used the toilet and found to her amazement that she didn't have any trouble going. She'd gotten used to using it in front of Jeannette. Then she showered and was done brushing her hair and teeth when Jeannette was. She walked with Jeannette to breakfast and ate the simple meal.

In Ballet, she breezed through the refresher, just getting tapped twice as Mistress tightened her up a bit. Then she ran the dust mop down the hallway and off to a quick lunch. After lunch, Master Thomas had her go through stations five and six again, and she got the much-appreciated "Task Complete" and was released to other chores.

With Jeannette polishing the brass upstairs, she suddenly walked to her room and opened the door. She stared in at the room and sighed. "I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm going to miss this."

"Yeah, I tried living normally too once. I was in Oklahoma City, and I hated it. I almost went insane trying to fit in. Then I went sane, and found Master Devon, and begged him to take me back." Jeannette said walking up to her.

"I know I'm not trained and all, but do you think Master Devon might consider keeping me too?" Diane asked.

Jeannette had been told to expect this question, and she gave the response she had been told to. "All you can do is ask." Then she looked around and whispered almost conspiratorially. "I think he's down in the office, he usually is unless he's checking on training. Why don't you go ask him?"

Diane bit her lip and said. "If he says no, then what do I do?"

"Diane, you're a slave, you go to the Master and ask, and then you accept his decision."

Diane nodded and set her cleaning supplies down and rushed to the bathroom to wash the brass polishing chemicals off her hands. She then walked down the hall to the stairs and across the central area to the offices. She found Master Devon in his office. "Master, may I come in?"

"Certainly Diane, how can I help you?" Devon said putting the book down he was reading.

"Master, I know I'm not trained, and I know I'm not a real slave yet, but do you think I could perhaps stay on as a house slave?" Diane asked.

"I'm guessing you liked it here?" Devon asked.

"Yes Master, it's like home. I know it sounds strange. I've been flogged, whipped, and been denied clothing for a week. But I'm actually happier here than I can ever remember being." Diane said seriously. "I'll work hard Master, and do anything I can to please you."

Devon leaned back and seemed to consider this. "Diane, you've made great improvement, I know that. If you stay, the contract will be for a house slave. You'll get paid, I think Jeannette mentioned it to you didn't she?"

"Yes Master." Diane said. "My first night, while we were listening to her radio."

"Yeah, she's allowed into the day room, which has a TV, but she's not comfortable in there yet." Devon shrugged. "When you weren't working, you'd be training, to bring you up to our idea of what a slave should be."

"Yes master." Diane said.

"Diane, I want you to understand. Your body would be ours, all of your body. Every hole would be used by us sooner or later." Devon said slowly and seriously.

Diane swallowed hard. "You mean anal sex?"

"Yes, a fully trained slave is anal qualified. That is later of course, but you need to understand that the same rule applies. Safe word ends this, all of it. If you use safe word, you have to leave us then." Devon said.

Diane knelt and considered this for a moment. "I've never done that." Then she looked up at Master Devon. "If you'll teach me master, I'll do whatever you want."

Devon nodded at her and said. "Very well, then we'll get your employment contract ready for you to sign. Welcome aboard house slave Diane."

Diane smiled at this. She was a slave, a real live slave. Like in those stories, but the reality, it was so different. She had a job, doing something she liked. She used to work in a store, but that just flat out sucked.

"We still have a bet to win tonight Diane. I know you will win it for us." Devon said.

_Diane looked up and nodded. "Yes Master, I'll win it for you."

Devon nodded and said. "I know you will. Thomas was just telling me about you're review of stations three and four. You've done well there. If it wasn't for Ballet, you'd be ready to move on to phase two."

"I haven't passed Ballet?" Diane asked.

"No, we cut some of the positions, so you'd be better prepared for Friday. Remember, we only had one week with you when we started." Devon said.

"Yes Master. Thank you master." Diane said.

"Now, go back to work. After dinner, we'll get you ready to head to town." Devon said.

Diane bobbed her head submissively. Then she stood as gracefully as she could, which was much improved she knew, and walked out like a slave is supposed to. Poise and posture leading to graceful movements according to Mistress Rebecca.

Diane found Jeannette in the hallway still working and said. "I'm in. I'm a house slave now."

Jeannette smiled at her and said. "You're certainly welcome."

Diane went back to work and smiled all afternoon.

A quick dinner and she was given clothing to put on and it felt so strange to wear anything after a week of being nude. "I know why you keep losing your clothes Jeannette. This feels wrong somehow."

"Yeah, well we're going downtown, and that means we've got to look like regular people."

Jeannette and Rebecca helped with the make up and Diane looked in the mirror and said to herself. "Well you look like a slave, or at least a slut." They had put the lipstick on extra thick, telling her to leave a ring on Luke's cock.

Diane was wearing a leather bustier similar to the one she owned, and a leather mini skirt, stockings, and three inch heels. Jeannette was wearing a frilly pink lacy top and a mini skirt. No stockings, but the required ankle strap heels were present. Diane saw Jeannette wiggle in the skirt a few times. Finally she asked. "What's wrong?"

"The underwear. I never wear the damn things anymore."

Diane laughed and hugged her fellow slave and said. "We'll make it fine. Perhaps we can talk Master Devon into making it part of our uniform at times, to keep us in practice."

"Fuck that, I'd rather just take the damn things off."

Diane turned as Master Devon walked out and they got into the car. Arriving at the club they entered and Diane didn't have to crash her way into the VIP, instead being escorted in by Master Devon. She knelt on his left side and waited. She was getting good at waiting.

"Devon, I see you've brought Diane this weekend. I'm surprised. I would have assumed that you would have just forfeited the money to me." David said easing into a chair across from Devon and waving his current play toy to sit on the arm of the chair.

"David, why would I do that? I can train anyone who has the smallest submissive streak in them to become good slaves." Devon said. "I hope you brought your check book."

David laughed and said. "We'll see. Luke isn't here yet, but he will be. I called him to make sure."

Devon smiled. "So did I."

They began chatting and Devon gave Jeannette a signal to which she stood and waved at Diane to follow. Diane stood gracefully, and followed Jeannette. "What's up?"

"Master told me to make sure we mingled, and when people ask you what the Academy is like, you're to tell them." Jeannette said.

"Oh, that's right, we're recruiting other trainee's aren't we." Diane said. "I was focusing on the bet."

"That's easy. You've already done enough to pass basic oral arts. Stations five and six are actually level two, but we wanted to give you enough to win the bet easily, and show the rest how awesome you really are." Jeannette said. "Advanced is a lot harder, but you'll get that too. Don't worry about that, just do what Master tells you, you can't go wrong."

"OK, so we just mingle and answer questions right?" Diane asked to confirm.

"Yep, and here we go, mingling away." Jeannette said.

An hour and a hundred questions later, they noticed that Luke was sitting near Master Devon. They returned to his side, each kneeling gracefully, not quite in sequence, but it's only been a week.

"Devon, I've seen improvement already. She kneels like a slave at least." Luke said grinning at David. "Should I call the bet in your favor now or go through the motions?"

David waved a hand. "Please, kneeling like that, it probably took him all week to teach her that." He shook his head. "It's obvious that he didn't have time to teach her anything else."

Devon shrugged and said. "I'm willing to double our bet, if you are."

David's smile faltered. He shrugged and said. "I like the original agreement."

Devon nodded and bowed his head all in one smooth motion. "Certainly, and once you've seen the improvement, I'll tell you when we can train your little toy up to being a proper slave."

Marie was glaring at Diane and taking no trouble to hide her hostility. All week long, she'd been thinking of this bet, and certain that Luke was going to toss her aside in favor of this little tart.

David said defensively. "Now hold on. There's no way you can tell me that anyone is superior to my slave Cathy."

Devon said. "I can, and point to her right now. Jeannette is definitely better trained. You saw that last week. Jeannette is a graduate of our program. She's a fully qualified slave by our standards." Devon waved a hand. "Any order you give, she'll obey instantly. Diane has had one week, one week of our training. She's already a much-improved slave in training. Give me three more months, and she'll be a fully trained slave as well."

David glanced nervously at Jeannette and said. "Well, Cathy will follow any order as well."

Cathy was looking between the two. This was not what she was here for. She liked the bondage, sure. She liked the sex, but she wasn't about to be involved in some kind of macho duel with another slave.

Devon glanced at her and then said. "Slave Jeannette. Stand and strip."

Jeannette didn't even hesitate one moment. In twenty seconds she was standing completely nude except for her collar, which was her signature red collar. She stared straight ahead and waited for her next order.

"Slave, mouth." Devon said. He waved his left hand to signal Diane that she was to remain still.

Jeannette knelt gracefully and opened her mouth and waited.

"Slave, cunt." Devon said next staring at David.

Jeannette next got on all fours, and turned so her ass pointed at David because that's what the hand Devon had waved told her to do. Point this way. Her cunt was juicy now, opening like a flower waiting to be fucked.

Devon smiled and leaned forward. "Of course, could we forget the final hole?" Devon waved his hand. "Slave ass."